Could Hulk survive in a Black Hole?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
confused

Doctor S.T.D.
I hope not,the only beings that should be able to survive in black holes, are those who can consciously change their form from energy into matter, i.e. Green Lanterns, magical beings and characters who wield the P.C. on par with Heralds.

Maestro
He shouldn't really, but you can't put anything past the hulk.

Darth Vicious
Its the Marvel Universe. For all we know he gets pulled in and ends up in a whole new universe and ultimately find his way back. Realistically speaking, he shouldnt.

Rewmac
He can't. I studied astronomy and I know what a Black Hole is. And he won't survive that.

ThePittman
Unless he can survive being crushed to the size of an atom (relatively speaking) and then reform I doubt it.

Ouallada
Hulk should logically not be able to jump around in space either, so I would not put it past writers to have him survive in some PIS-riddled fashion. In reality, he dies. Nothing else is possible.

Soljer
Well, considering that the Hulk is skyfather-level...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just wait till DevilHulk gets here.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just wait till DevilHulk gets here.
Why do you think I made this thread? happy

ThePittman
Originally posted by Soljer

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just wait till DevilHulk gets here. Or Fairy Hulk and his green pixie dust. stick out tongue

laughing

supervenom
Originally posted by Rewmac
He can't. I studied astronomy and I know what a Black Hole is. And he won't survive that.

And the body isn't able to produce 10x amount of weight out of no where, making muscles, tendons, ligaments, etc. based on hormones alone.

It's a fictional world. Therefore anything is possible.

Alfheim
No he cant. If you expose hulk to the vacuum of space he will eventually die. I think i have seen something like this in an classic hulk comic. More recently when he fought with the pantheon in space he was wearing a space suit.

DarkC
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
confused
So far as I know, he doesn't have infinite mass.

Nah.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Rewmac

Black holes in comics aren't nearly as prolific as they are in reality. Many comic characters have survived encounters with them, but this is the medium where people gain super powers from radiation.

golem370
If Superman is able to lift trillions of tons with one arm anything is possible.

masterbruce
If Hulk can defy the laws of physics and common sense by keeping Banner's pants on without ripping them to shreds during his transformations, then surely he can survive a Blackhole.

golem370
IF Superman can hold a black hole even a small in his hands then Hulk could survive it. He did jump in to anti-matter and survived and pushed matter & anti-matter apart.

golem370
Also if it took Lois so long to realize Clark was Superman Hulk could do this

Gregory
Okay, he survives being sucked into a black hole. Completely stupid, but whatever.

He then spends the rest of his life stuck in it, because one thing he emphatically can'tp do is move fast enough to escape the hole's graviational pull. Since, you know, he's not faster then light.

golem370
I give you that he won't survive at all or very long while in the black hole but he would survive being pulled in.

supervenom
Originally posted by Gregory
Okay, he survives being sucked into a black hole. Completely stupid, but whatever.

He then spends the rest of his life stuck in it, because one thing he emphatically can'tp do is move fast enough to escape the hole's graviational pull. Since, you know, he's not faster then light.

Then again we do not know what is at the end or even what is in a Black Hole, whether it just crushes and destroyes matter or if it also sends it to another point in some other dimension or universe, such as a wormhole.

golem370
It's a fold in space maybe to another spot in the Universe. Maybe the speed at which A black hole would suck you in is fast enough to alow you to escape threw the other.

ThePittman
Originally posted by masterbruce
If Hulk can defy the laws of physics and common sense by keeping Banner's pants on without ripping them to shreds during his transformations, then surely he can survive a Blackhole. laughing

Gregory
Originally posted by golem370
It's a fold in space maybe to another spot in the Universe. Maybe the speed at which A black hole would suck you in is fast enough to alow you to escape threw the other.

This is largely science fiction, I'm afraid. An ordinary black hole--that is, one that is neither spinning or rotating--certainly doesn't lead to a wormhole. A spinning or charged black hole might, but unlike in Star Trek, a wormhole would be unstable and collapse if you tried to go through it. Also, I'm fairly sure that charged black holes don't actually exist.

Of course, that's in the real world. Comic book physics are something else.

inamilist
Originally posted by Gregory
This is largely science fiction, I'm afraid. An ordinary black hole--that is, one that is neither spinning or rotating--certainly doesn't lead to a wormhole. A spinning or charged black hole might, but unlike in Star Trek, a wormhole would be unstable and collapse if you tried to go through it. Also, I'm fairly sure that charged black holes don't actually exist.

Of course, that's in the real world. Comic book physics are something else.

smile

Endless Mike
Sure. Surviving in a black hole is easy.

It's getting out that's the hard part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.