X-Men vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can this team of X-Men beat Apocalypse

X-Men
Cannonball
Cyclops
Psylocke
Nightcrawler
Warlock
Colossus
Warpath
Current Juggernaut

swerve1988
NOPE!!!

Redatom65
they do it all the time as it is.

God Apocalypse if growing extremly over rated.

X-men 8/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370

X-Men
Cannonball
Cyclops
Psylocke
Nightcrawler
Warlock
Colossus
Warpath
Current Juggernaut

flattens the Psylocke and takes off Juggy's helmet then does mass mindrape ftw

guy222
Originally posted by golem370

X-Men
Cannonball
Cyclops
Psylocke
Nightcrawler
Warlock
Colossus
Warpath
Current Juggernaut

Yes

golem370
Yet people putting up against Silver Surfer or Thanos What the f**k?

Rutog98
If they can give Warlock an opening to transmute him, yes. However, if given his full, classic power, Poccy wins. I don't think they would be able to give Warlock the opening.

TricksterPriest
.......blowup GOD DAMN IT, GIVE APOC SOME FRELLING RESPECT!!censored I said that Thanos was a complete mismatch, and I even said Surfer was favored, but that Apoc could conceivably get a few wins. BUT THE XMEN?! chair thumbdown

They die like they should have died the last few times they faced Apoc. rock

Ahhh, I feel better now. big grin

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins this.

Redatom65
there was no specified apocalypse here. So he's going to job and lose. Like always. It's hard to respect a character who jobs more than darkseid.

bigbran
Technically, there is no jobbing when in every appearance, a certain character gets beat.

His powers and level are based on heresay, so it isn't jobbing when almost every appearance goes against that heresay.

You can only call jobbing and pis on so many things, but when he does it every time... it can't be called pis, or jobbing, it's called consistency.

Redatom65
point is Apocalypse is not a "marvel" villain just an X-men villain. Onslaught was a Marvel villain. You guys put so much on a character whom only the x-men usually fight alone

Mider999
stop your complaining you all got your little fanboy icons to put up vs anyone and say he'll win cough thanos cough, now we have been making recognition for apoc's past feats when he wasnt ruined by marvel and its wrighters, he would defeat the x-men.

juggernaut66666
Or not. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.