Aquaman vs. Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Telepathy only.

Lucid Lui
Arthur's faster so he could potentially take her out with the siezure trick first, but i don't think that's a move he'd make often. So majority to Emma.

SpunkySmurph
Well, he certainly move faster.

Does he think faster?

Lucid Lui
Don't see why not. His reflexes are faster than humans by faaar.

SpunkySmurph

Lucid Lui
Err... yeah... well, it is.

stick out tongue

Regardless, i don't see Aquaman pulling out the seizure trick on Emma.

psy_blade
Telepathic reflex is when Emma transfered her mind to Iceman's brain accidentally.

jasofisc
I'm going to say aquaman just because I utterly utterly hate hate hate that stupid whorer. I loved it when kitty pride told her of what she thinks of when she thinks of evil

jasofisc
if the x-men were smart they would have killed her a long time ago

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Telepathy only.

emma

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Does he think faster? All telepaths technically are capable of processing information faster than comparable non-telepaths. Emma learned a lifetime's worth of telepathic training in seconds. Rachel has "downloaded" Psylocke's martial arts skills iirc.

Charlotte DeBel
Emma for the win. She's too creative and cunning in usage of her TP to be beaten by Aquaman...
And "downloading" skills of others into their mind is common trick for the majority of skilles telepaths. As for Emma I can remember at least two occasions- learning TP skills from Astrid Bloom's mind in mere couple of minutes and instantly learning Chinese from native speaker's mind (and then passing that knowledge to Cyclops immediatly; I'll add those scans to Emma's respect thread)

psy_blade
The only thing that Aquaman has with his tp that Emma doesn't is his animal tp. I think Emma can also do the siezure trick.

psy_blade
I correct myself, Emma also has animal telepathy. But Aquaman's animal telepathy is most probably stronger in aquatic animals. But Emma's, non aquatic.

Stoic
Emma

Silent Guardian
this is ridiculous. Basically we are having a strong psychic vs. a dude who can only communicate with sea life. Make it a faire fight and have them use all there powers. As of right now Emma wins.

Raoul
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
this is ridiculous. Basically we are having a strong psychic vs. a dude who can only communicate with sea life. Make it a faire fight and have them use all there powers. As of right now Emma wins.

aquaman has general telepathy as well as animal telepathy.

guy222
emma frost

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by guy222
emma frost

Juntai
Originally posted by Raoul
aquaman has general telepathy as well as animal telepathy. That's dumb, that makes Aquaman too powerful. DC Characters suck and are overpowered.

That was probably one where the writer just messed up, or it was the 'toon' version, and invalid.

Emma 10/10

Did I get that right? I mentioned DC characters being shitty and overpowered, I discredited any feats I don't want to accept, and then gave Marvel the win anyways, sounds about right to me.

Geez, the debates I've had lately...

Raoul
Originally posted by Juntai
That's dumb, that makes Aquaman too powerful. DC Characters suck and are overpowered.

That was probably one where the writer just messed up, or it was the 'toon' version, and invalid.

Emma 10/10

Did I get that right? I mentioned DC characters being shitty and overpowered, I discredited any feats I don't want to accept, and then gave Marvel the win anyways, sounds about right to me.

dude, you ok? deep end fast approaching?

Juntai
Originally posted by Raoul
dude, you ok? deep end fast approaching? It might be, but before that, lunch is fast approaching.

Raoul
It might be, but before that, lunch is fast approaching.

laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
That's dumb, that makes Aquaman too powerful. DC Characters suck and are overpowered.

Emma 10/10

Ah, the durquanchi method of debating. thumbsupdur

The Pict
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ah, the durquanchi method of debating. thumbsupdur

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.