Calling all Deadpool Fans...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarsNeverFall7
Just so happens aside from being a fan of the comic book area im also greatly entertained by the whole tattoo craze that has seem to take over the world. This is just the outline of whats going to eventually be an entire back piece...what do you guys think so far?

masterbruce
I think it's a horrible idea that you will come to regret a coupla years...or maybe even weeks later.

And what the hell is the point of having a deadpool tat on your back? who's gonna see it, except maybe when you go to the beach..but judging by how pasty your skin is you prob don't go too often.

Even if ppl do see it, they're gonna get a good laugh out of it, but perhaps that is the reaction you seek.

If you MUST get a tat to satiate your immature urges, then I recommend you get a temporary tattoo on you arm.

Scoobless
You really are a prick sometimes Bruce.

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by masterbruce
I think it's a horrible idea that you will come to regret a coupla years...or maybe even weeks later.

And what the hell is the point of having a deadpool tat on your back? who's gonna see it, except maybe when you go to the beach..but judging by how pasty your skin is you prob don't go too often.

Even if ppl do see it, they're gonna get a good laugh out of it, but perhaps that is the reaction you seek.

If you MUST get a tat to satiate your immature urges, then I recommend you get a temporary tattoo on you arm.

Did your sensei teach you to be a dick?

bigbran
Originally posted by Scoobless
You really are a prick sometimes Bruce. Being at peak human, he is allowed to look down on other people.

masterbruce
How am I a prick? I'm giving him my honest opinion and good advice that he will appreciate in the future.

the truth hurts sometime.

bigbran
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Did your sensei teach you to be a dick? I think he broke his sensei's neck when he found him in a drug deal in a back alley one day...
How am I a prick? I'm giving him my honest opinion and good advice that he will appreciate in the future.

the truth hurts sometime. I shall see these words, and remember them forever after.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Did your sensei teach you to be a dick?

I'm being honest. Should I be fake and say "AWESOME IDEA DOOD, GO FOR IT" and then he gets that tattoo and he'll regret it like pretty soon.

I'm helpin the guy out. perhaps I should've been a little gentler.

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
Being at peak human, he is allowed to look down on other people.

haha, funny guy....NOT.

bigbran
I'm being honest. Should I be fake and say "AWESOME IDEA DOOD, GO FOR IT" and then he gets that tattoo and he'll regret it like pretty soon.

I'm helpin the guy out. perhaps I should've been a little gentler. OH! Bruce done dropped yo ass!

StarsNeverFall7
Bruce just doesn't have what it takes to sit under a needle for any amount of time. Not to mention the majority have thought of it a wonderful idea, came to the boards of die hard comic fans to get a few more opinions and your ignorance im guessing.

See bruce there's a difference between you and I, when im 30 or 40 am I really going to care about what tattoos I have or what they look like? No. We all die in the end, so feed you its on your body forever bs to you sensi.

My immautre urges...coming from the Batman wannabe KMC mascot...

bigbran
haha, funny guy....NOT. "I'm giving him my honest opinion and good advice that he will appreciate in the future."

Straight from the Super Solder's mouth.

masterbruce
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Bruce just doesn't have what it takes to sit under a needle for any amount of time. Not to mention the majority have thought of it a wonderful idea, came to the boards of die hard comic fans to get a few more opinions and your ignorance im guessing.

See bruce there's a difference between you and I, when im 30 or 40 am I really going to care about what tattoos I have or what they look like? No. We all die in the end, so feed you its on your body forever bs to you sensi.

I changed my mind. It's RAD!! Go for it, dood WOO WOO!! Happy Dance

Kallark-Kent

I'm helpin the guy out. perhaps I should've been a little gentler.

Better, eh?

StarsNeverFall7
Awesome yay! Now can you teach all forms of martial arts?

masterbruce
Awesome yay! Now can you teach all forms of martial arts?

No, you'd need to be whipped into shape before pursuing training in any martial arts.

StarsNeverFall7
^ Coming from the worlds only "peak human"

Why Deadpool? Why do people get letters, spiderman, wolverine, anything, because they want to. No more no less.

So far only complaint I've heard about it, is from Bruce.

Do I regret the choice? Nope. Not at all.

Just thought I'd ask more die hard fans for their opinion on it, thats all.

ThePittman
To each his own, I have a Gambit tattoo on my left arm and love it and have never regretted it for over 15 years, I also want a Pitt tattoo on my left calve but my wife doesn't want me to get it. If he likes it and really wants it then more power to him.

bigbran
No, you'd need to be whipped into shape before pursuing training in any martial arts. There you go with that relentless logic again.

Damn you and that brain tuned up to its limit!

masterbruce
^ Coming from the worlds only "peak human"

Why Deadpool? Why do people get letters, spiderman, wolverine, anything, because they want to. No more no less.

So far only complaint I've heard about it, is from Bruce.

Do I regret the choice? Nope. Not at all.

Just thought I'd ask more die hard fans for their opinion on it, thats all.

You asked for opinions, I gave mine.

And how could you regret it, you haven't GOTTEN it yet. You'll only regret it later in life when you're no longer ...eek* a diehard deadpool* fan anymore, as hard as it may be for your naive mind to comprehend that today.

SpunkySmurph

Then, when I tell you that you're a complete hypocritical dick, perhaps you'll respect that it's my honest opinion. To tell you to stop defending yourself after so blatantly doing so would only be good advice, correct? Hopefully you'll appreciate it in the future.

The truth hurts sometimes.

smile

TricksterPriest
Yeah.....I'm with Bruce on this, this is not a good idea. If you insist on it, then for the love of god, hit the gym and hit it hard. But frankly, a tattoo that large may prove to be a bad idea later on.

srankmissingnin

Aggreed.

DigiMark007

Actually, yeah, this is about all he did. Because honestly, my own advice concerning tatoos wouldn't be too much different than what bruce said, though obviously not as overt.

The Fake Macoy
I would have given similar advice about the tattoo, but I would not mention the beach at all. It's not his advice, it's the way he said it seemed pretty harsh.

StarsNeverFall7
I live in florida, about 10 minutes from the beach. Its far from being what its cracked up to be. I wasn't asking on weather people approved tattoos or not. It isn't your choice for what I put on my body. I was asking opinions on the artwork at hand.

And on a side note, there isn't going to be a lick of advice from Bruce that I will appreciate in the future.

Blind
Hey the artwork is pretty good. Although... I personally don't like the idea of superhero tattoos... I mean, I once thought about getting a Superman sign on my arm... then I read where he became a vegetarian. What would happen if they made Superman gay at some point? What if they make Deadpool gay? (I would really, really hate Marvel if they did that, by the way, because he is my favorite character)

Nice artwork, though. Are you going to get it colored in?

masterbruce
I wasn't approving tattoos or not in general, I think certain tattoos can look good.

That deadpool tattoo on your back is something I think won't look very good, on almost anyone, even someone who has a beach body. It will garner alot of attention though, and i think most of it will be negative.

If you want a tat, I suggest you get one a lot smaller, and on your arm would be preferable so at least you can enjoy it yourself.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea its a start to a full back piece, there's another 5-6 sessions planned out, adding a moon above, clouds underneath, a night setting back ground, etc. Then i'll start my right arm sleeve.

The tattoo is already there, it's that size due to the fact is going to be part of a scene thats covering my WHOLE back. A beach body? I live a skip and a jump away from daytona and I can tell you the majority of beach bodies seen, are old guys in speedos. Im no body builder, but then again, how many people really are?

It's all about doing something you like, lifes to short to just not do something and regret it. So far out of the entire tattoo shop and everyone I work with, havn't heard a complaint yet..I personally can't wait til its finished to continue more work

masterbruce
So far out of the entire tattoo shop and everyone I work with, havn't heard a complaint yet..I personally can't wait til its finished to continue more work

that's a self-selecting group and is not very representative. I just think while it may be cool now, imagine when you are 50, then it would look ridiculous.

but it's certainly your body, and if it makes you happy, then thats all that matters.

Swanky-Tuna
The artwork of the tattoo is pretty nice but I probably would of given the same, swanked, advice that bruce did. I'm just not personally a fan of big ol' tattoos but that doesn't matter 'cause you are.

jinzin
Just so happens aside from being a fan of the comic book area im also greatly entertained by the whole tattoo craze that has seem to take over the world. This is just the outline of whats going to eventually be an entire back piece...what do you guys think so far?

sadly I agree with bruce on this one...

but instead of making one gigantic tat on the entirety of your back, it'd look much better smaller and hoisted up on one of the back of your shoulder blades... a guy on my wrestling team has a hulk tat in that fasion and it looks great.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
sadly I agree with bruce on this one...

why sadly?

Jimmy Buggs
Thats pretty weak. But then again I see dudes with fish tatted on them or lame arm bands or whatever corny fad is going at the time.

Swanky-Tuna
I'd pick a big Deadpool tattoo over armbands, both barbed wire and tribal/asian symbols.

Scoobless
I'm worried for you about the effect it will have on any girlfriends (or whatever) that you may have now or in the future .... in my experience girls kinda look down on comics and their readers.

no expression

Jimmy Buggs
I am going to get a spidey mask tatted on my face

Blair Wind
no expression

Why??

And to Stars, to each his own, but a WHOLE scene on your back? Eh, I would have suggested smaller (though I would never do one myself), but since its already done, the art looks nice.

jinzin
why sadly? I just don't want him to think we're all pickin on him and his taste.

db_renji

You can't ask for opinions and then get mad when they give an opinion that you don't want to hear. Just a little advice.

The art of the tat is great, not my cup a tea, but do what you do.

Scoobless
Originally posted by db_renji
You can't ask for opinions and then get mad when they give an opinion that you don't want to hear. Just a little advice.

He asked for an opinion on a particular tattoo, not what people thought of his physique, tan or maturity level.

Just because you say you're "just being honest" doesn't give you the right to call anyone immature, retard, dickwad, loser, slob, f@ggot, etc, etc...

Jimmy Buggs
I am going to get captian america sheilds tatted on my nipples.

Ptr_Grifin

If you are going to get a tat that big on your back, it would probably be a good idea to get in better shape and lose a little weight. If you don't and one day decide to workout, it could make the image look much worse. Or vice versa, you gain weight and stretch the image.

Murda Ma$e
Pretty cool, I'da just got it smaller and on the place where Jinzin said. I probably woulda picked a diffrent pic too if I was to get a Deadpool one.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea I originally wasn't planning on it being nearly as large as it came out to be, I was thinking quite a bit smaller, but the detail I would of lost in it wouldn't of made it worth while.

Thanks scoobs. Btw, hows that tournament going?

Dreampanther
I have a sh!tload of friends with tats, there's a psychologist, an archeologist, lecturers, accountants... most of them have had their tattoos for more than ten years - and not a single one has ever regretted it.

Ever.

If you're smart about it, and you do it someplace where you can cover it up when you want to or need to or when the occasion requires it - then what business is it of anybody else how you choose to decorate your body - whether it's a tattoo, a piercing or some faint scarring from that whipping you got at your last spanking from your favourite dominatrix Mistress? evil face

The answer, in case you haven't guessed it, is: None of your d@mn business AT ALL!

I've seen some great tattoos and I've seen some really bad tattoos - but like anything else, it's the combination of subject matter, artist and location that creates a great or bad work of art.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I am going to get a spidey mask tatted on my face laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Out of this whole thread (beside bruce and his pushing, ass hole opinion), this is the only one that made me burst out laughing.
Can anyone imagine a guy walking around with Spider-Man's mask on his face all the time?

But ya, do it.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I am going to get captian america sheilds tatted on my nipples.
The only thing that can warp those shields is a molecular attack or simple household cold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.