Mace, Anakin, and Obi Wan vs. Dookus goons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Okay, so Mace, Anakin, and Obi Wan (all ROTS) are sent to capture the treacherous Count Dooku (overkill for sure). However, when they reach their destination, instead of Dooku, they find a non-chronologically correct group of his goons! Oh no! A battle ensues. Who comes out Victorious?

The goons are as follows:
Asajj Ventress
Sora Bulq
Jango Fett
General Greivous
Quinlan Vos
Durge
Sev'rance Tann
Cydon Prax
Tol Skorr

If the trio is victorious, will they have the strength to capture Dooku, exactly one minute after this battle, or, will he overwhelm the survivor(s), causing their efforts to be in vain?

(Please let this thread live, Rex, puh-leez. The Vs forum is going down the drain, but, I liked this idea. At least let it live to see some responses)

Darth_Glentract
I doubt that they can take all of these guys. If they do manage to, they definately aren't able to capture Dooku.

And I don't see why you are saying that the vs. forum is going down the drain. It has almost as much activity now as it ever has had in the past.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I doubt that they can take all of these guys. If they do manage to, they definately aren't able to capture Dooku.

And I don't see why you are saying that the vs. forum is going down the drain. It has almost as much activity now as it ever has had in the past.

Cool, cool.

Yeah, that's a big part of it going down the drain... if you catch my meaning...

Black Dalek
The forum is surviving thanks to my resurrected threads smile

((The_Anomaly))
Are they fighting all these people at once?

General Kenobl
Vos was always a loyal Jedi. As soon as he sees these three, he will defect over to them. Therfore,

Quinlan will engage in a duel with Ventress. This will be a long and hard fought duel.

Anakin will engage in a duel with Durge.

Kenobi will engage in a duel with Grievous, and kill him in a minute or a minute in half. Like ROTS. He can probably also take on Sev'rance whilst doing this, if he dodges a lot and uses the Force.

Windu will take on Jango and Cydon Prax, and probably defeat them in a minute. He can probably also take on Sora whilst doing this.

If Anakin knocks Durge, he can also help out Mace and Kenobi. In addition, he can quickly help Quinlan kill of Asajj. This way, Quinlan can probably help Mace.

I say the Jedi kill off the goons. However, all of them will be tired. Dooku has 1 minute to save/stall himself from them. I would say he can Force Push Kenobi away to stop him from pursuing. He can probably take out Vos quickly enough. Then he'll have Anakin and Mace on his tail. It's going to be close. The fate of Dooku depends on the rest of the Forum's hands...

Bespin Bart
Eh, because you asked in improper grammar and italics, I'll let it slide. ermm

kamikz
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Vos was always a loyal Jedi. As soon as he sees these three, he will defect over to them. Therfore,

Quinlan will engage in a duel with Ventress. This will be a long and hard fought duel.

Anakin will engage in a duel with Durge.

Kenobi will engage in a duel with Grievous, and kill him in a minute or a minute in half. Like ROTS. He can probably also take on Sev'rance whilst doing this, if he dodges a lot and uses the Force.

Windu will take on Jango and Cydon Prax, and probably defeat them in a minute. He can probably also take on Sora whilst doing this.

If Anakin knocks Durge, he can also help out Mace and Kenobi. In addition, he can quickly help Quinlan kill of Asajj. This way, Quinlan can probably help Mace.

I say the Jedi kill off the goons. However, all of them will be tired. Dooku has 1 minute to save/stall himself from them. I would say he can Force Push Kenobi away to stop him from pursuing. He can probably take out Vos quickly enough. Then he'll have Anakin and Mace on his tail. It's going to be close. The fate of Dooku depends on the rest of the Forum's hands...

Wait, wait, wait! Mace taking Jango, Cydon and Sora at once? Jango who with one gun Mace was "swinging wildly" against according to the AOTC novel, and Sora who put up a match against him alone?
Mace is going down for sure!

Darth_Glentract
I doubt it. Mace in AOTC is a good deal weaker than Mace in ROTS. Check out Shatterpoint for details.

kamikz
He can't beat 2 sabers and 4 guns at once! Jango is the best shot and "the deadliest man in the galaxy", parrying his well placed shots will be hard for even Mace, Cydon was Dooku's second choice for that, and Sora who actually tripped Mace with a force push, and stated they were equals (although they aren't) and could keep up with him for sure will IMO be to much for Mace. I mean, is he suppose to turn around about 6 times per second to parry two shots from Jango's gun, 1 or 2 from Cydon and two strikes from Sora's two blades at once?

General Kenobl
Mace is certainly capable of seperating his opponents and then finishing them off one by one. And in addition, he has the skill to block all that anyway.

Yet when Mace stormed him, he got himself beheaded.

Anakin, several monthes into the war, was able to kill him.

Sora is way too arrogant. Mace is much more superior, and he can use his Vapaad skill to kill Bulq or use his greater Force mastery to have distance between them.

Kenobi was able to block Grievous's 16 strikes per second. I am sure Mace is capable of Force Jumping and Crushing and using his lightsaber to block the gunshots and take out Bulq.

kamikz
Mace is certainly capable of seperating his opponents and then finishing them off one by one. And in addition, he has the skill to block all that anyway.

Yet when Mace stormed him, he got himself beheaded.

Anakin, several monthes into the war, was able to kill him.

Sora is way too arrogant. Mace is much more superior, and he can use his Vapaad skill to kill Bulq or use his greater Force mastery to have distance between them.

Kenobi was able to block Grievous's 16 strikes per second. I am sure Mace is capable of Force Jumping and Crushing and using his lightsaber to block the gunshots and take out Bulq.

Seperating his opponents, how? They are still not out of the fight, a force push will send them flying a bit, but that's that. Sora has force powers to, and last time when they were one on one, Sora pushed Mace to the ground. He ain't bad at all, it's not like Mace could go do anything to the others and Sora would watch....

Yeah, while Jango had one gun and a disfunctional jetpack! Still had him swinging wildly!

Btw, Mace even thought himself in shatterpoint, that if he would have killed Dooku in AOTC, Jango would have killed him. That is Jango without having drawed his gun, and that is Mace not fending of another Vaapad master with two swords and yet another professional bounty hunter.....

So Mace being able to parry that, no, just no! Obi might be able to parry Grievous strikes thanks to his Soresu, that doesn't mean Mace will be able to, yet less being able to TURN 16 times a second. All attacks aren't coming from the same direction as Grievous are....

General Kenobl
Windu is clearly capable of reflecting Cydon's gunshots back at him, and in doing so, either wounding or killing him. Whilst doing this, he can Force Crush/Push Jango away (which in turn will explode his jetpack). Then he takes on Sora and in the time Fett comes back, either kill him or put enough distance. Then Mace will charge Fett and take him out finally. If Prax isn't dead, Windu will decapitate him.

Then Mace finishes off Bulq.

Jango is a good shot, that's all. If he was on jetpack, it wouldn't make a difference as he will have a more difficult time aiming at the ground.

Umm.....remember when Mace had Jango at saberpoint. When Windu saw the droids coming, he COULD have swiped at Dooku and killed him. In return, Jango would have un-holstered his blaster and killed Mace. But during this time, Windu instead decides to block the droid attack and jump onto the arena.

See above.

Darth_Glentract
Worst case Mace uses Force Crush on one or two of his opponents. He did it to GG and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it here.

kamikz
Windu is clearly capable of reflecting Cydon's gunshots back at him, and in doing so, either wounding or killing him. Whilst doing this, he can Force Crush/Push Jango away (which in turn will explode his jetpack). Then he takes on Sora and in the time Fett comes back, either kill him or put enough distance. Then Mace will charge Fett and take him out finally. If Prax isn't dead, Windu will decapitate him.

Then Mace finishes off Bulq.

Jango is a good shot, that's all. If he was on jetpack, it wouldn't make a difference as he will have a more difficult time aiming at the ground.

Umm.....remember when Mace had Jango at saberpoint. When Windu saw the droids coming, he COULD have swiped at Dooku and killed him. In return, Jango would have un-holstered his blaster and killed Mace. But during this time, Windu instead decides to block the droid attack and jump onto the arena.

See above.

And that only talks for what Windu would do, figuring the others would do exactly as you say....

For example, Sora pushes Windu exactly like he did in that comic, while from different sides Jango and Cydon shoots Mace, Mace dies...

If Jango had his jetpack and both his guns, Mace would have a harder time to parry (seeing as it is two guns) and would not reach him and be in the same position as Obi-Wan was on Kamino.

Umm... this shows that Mace clearly wasn't able to parry shots behind his back, how is he able to do it now, from 3 different sides, 2 from Jango, 2 from Cydon and 2 sabers from Sora? He can't take them all, not at once..

It is also nothing that points out that Mace will handle Sora easily...

When Sora stated they were equal, Mace didn't say anything. When Assaj did it, he instantly remarked they weren't.
Sora did put Mace on his ass once when they were in combat pushing him, but he got up quickly.
Mace and Sora had a fight, and it was left unfinished when Mace had to leave. There is nothing that says he will win this easily, and having Jango and Cydon on his side makes me believe it is enough for him to win it!

kamikz
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Worst case Mace uses Force Crush on one or two of his opponents. He did it to GG and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it here.

But I haven't seen Mace just throw these out anyday, and he could very well have thought of Grievous as a machine, with no feelings. He had the chancellor to!

Anyway, if he is to reach out his hand, focus, and crush whoever he wants (except Sora, he could most likley counter it) of the two bounty hunters, he could be intercepted by Sora's powers, shot by another, or Sora will confront him with sabers. He cannot handle them with one hand, hell no.

And it's constantly Mace being put with the abilities, but he is not really in position to do much, he will be overwhealmed by them, and if he is to go around throwing force powers while being shot at, I don't think he will make it!
I'll state once again, that it was not a walk in the park for him to meet Jango's blast with one gun alone.

jollyjim311
Origionally I had something saying that Quinlan fights on Dookus team, still (I was going to have Qui Gon on Dookus side, but, it would have been over powered). Quinlan is against the Jedi in this match.

General Kenobl
Imagine the scenario. The three Jedi walk in and see the 9 goons staring at them, their weapons drawn. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace ignite their lightsabers. Quinlan draws his out and turns on his opponents. Ventress sees this and begins a duel with him. The fights bursts open. Mace jumps in the air and does what I described he might do, while Cydon and Jango start firing at him.

What is up with you saying "OMG, Sora pushed Windu!!!!1111"? Did you even consider the situation that was happening. Mace was calm and relaxed throughout the duel, and in the beginning he didn't even want to harm Bulq, and Sora was out for the kill, so he pushes Windu into some rocks. Even then, Mace wasn't even phased, and came right back a second later. Mace was able to calmly parry Sora's attacks and after blocking one of them, was easily able to Push Sora away for good. And that was Windu a month after Geonosis. Imagine ROTS Windu, with all that war experience and strength. And imagine ROTS Windu going all out on Sora, Jango, and Cydon, oh yes, he is going to win.

Okay, Mace can block a gunshot into Jango's blaster or Crush it. In addition, he can Push Jango away to get enough distance away to take out Cydon and Sora.

I didn't say anything of that sort, but you can think whatever you want. Know that this is the same Mace who defeated Sidious in combat. Sidious could take out these three baboons.

Yes, Sora and Mace are really equal you know, even Mace was able to clamly parry Sora's attack and then stick his hand forward and Push Bulq away for good. Yes, since when did silence equate to how powerful a Jedi is?

He got up quickly, that's the main point. The rocks weren't nothing to Windu. ROTS Mace can pwn Sora's ass. Sora Bulq lost to Quinlan Vos, and we know Windu > Quinlan.

Quinlan > Qui-Gon. Been proven here and at Darthsith's Ultimate Star Wars.

Well this makes it harder for the Jedi certainly. With Quinlan, they can win. Without him, they perhaps can win....

darthsith19
Wow, doesn't this break the rules? Anyhow, I'm assuming this is all the characters in their primes. Hmm, the trio is screwed. Obsession Asajj would fight ROTS Kenobi and though Kenobi would eventually win it'd take a long time. When Sora and Mace faught before in Jedi: Mace Windu Mace won but only after a pretty good fight. Add someone else in there, say, Quinlan Vos, and Mace is a goner, if he does somehow manage to win it'd be an extremely long fight. Meanwhile, Anakin takes on the rest by himself. Tann was the general before Grievous and is likely pretty strong. Durge alone would give Anakin alot of trouble, as would Grievous (if it's CW Grievous). Cydon Prax is nothing, he fires at Anakin and Anakin deflects it back at him, Prax dies. Lets just say Anakin manages to pwn Grievous right away with the Force, too. Tann and Skorr now engage him in saber combat, he'd take them after a medium length fight but then there's Jango firing at him with his blasters then Durge kicking him around like he did in Obsession and Anakin gets pwnd. Then Skorr and Tann go join Asajj and Kenobi is overwhelmed while Durge and Jango go join Vos and Bulq and Mace is screwed. So the Dark Acolytes win. Causilties are Prax and maybe Grievous.

Woah man, yeah Quinlan beat Qui-Gon in the tournament but that was really close (the vote was 3-2), and just cause there we think he's stronger doesn't mean we're right. Though we did have good proof. Was it proved here?

General Kenobl
Clearly Darth, we were right in our vote. And I don't have time to refute your paragraph right now, but I will do so if no one else does.

kamikz
Imagine the scenario. The three Jedi walk in and see the 9 goons staring at them, their weapons drawn. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace ignite their lightsabers. Quinlan draws his out and turns on his opponents. Ventress sees this and begins a duel with him. The fights bursts open. Mace jumps in the air and does what I described he might do, while Cydon and Jango start firing at him.

What is up with you saying "OMG, Sora pushed Windu!!!!1111"? Did you even consider the situation that was happening. Mace was calm and relaxed throughout the duel, and in the beginning he didn't even want to harm Bulq, and Sora was out for the kill, so he pushes Windu into some rocks. Even then, Mace wasn't even phased, and came right back a second later. Mace was able to calmly parry Sora's attacks and after blocking one of them, was easily able to Push Sora away for good. And that was Windu a month after Geonosis. Imagine ROTS Windu, with all that war experience and strength. And imagine ROTS Windu going all out on Sora, Jango, and Cydon, oh yes, he is going to win.

Okay, Mace can block a gunshot into Jango's blaster or Crush it. In addition, he can Push Jango away to get enough distance away to take out Cydon and Sora.

I didn't say anything of that sort, but you can think whatever you want. Know that this is the same Mace who defeated Sidious in combat. Sidious could take out these three baboons.

Yes, Sora and Mace are really equal you know, even Mace was able to clamly parry Sora's attack and then stick his hand forward and Push Bulq away for good. Yes, since when did silence equate to how powerful a Jedi is?

He got up quickly, that's the main point. The rocks weren't nothing to Windu. ROTS Mace can pwn Sora's ass. Sora Bulq lost to Quinlan Vos, and we know Windu > Quinlan.

Quinlan > Qui-Gon. Been proven here and at Darthsith's Ultimate Star Wars.

Well this makes it harder for the Jedi certainly. With Quinlan, they can win. Without him, they perhaps can win....

Where does it say Mace was calm through the whole duel? And Mace would have parried it if he could, not saying he will never be able to, but he failed that time. Now, if he is going to focus on "crushing Jango's two blasters, tickle Cydon while pull some hairs on Sora", I doubt he is going to be able to block it. And I already stated that they were not on par, but I consider them to be pretty close at least! But the point was that when Assaj stated they were equal Mace instantly shut her up, when Sora did it, Mace didn't object for shit....

Seriously, how is Mace going to do all that, while parrying 4 blaster shots per second, and defending against Sora's two blades? I'll state for the third time that Mace had to focus hard against one blaster of Jango alone, and while fighting someone who has also mastered Vaapad (and never proven to be that far ahead of as you say), I'd say he loses....

And if Mace is going to use the force as swiftly as you say in the middle of the battle, he has to know the situation exactly as we do, how will he know exactly what to do? I wonder why he didn't crush the guns that Jango had, while striking at Dooku with one hand, and pushing the droids in the doorway in AOTC....
Parrying the shots willl be more than enough to steal his focus if one blaster from Jango was enough to do that, if he is going to extend his hand to use the force, he is going to have to parry shots from the back (which he pretty much stated not to be able to in Shatterpoint, at least not from someone as experienced as Jango) with one hand, while handling either the force or sabers from Sora with..... the other?

If Jango gets pushed away, he will just activate his jetpack, which will eliminate the force of the push if turned backwards. Try to push Boba in Jedi Academy for example.
Jango also has his guns magneticed to his hands, so it is impossible for Mace to push them away that easily. Jango has darts and fire to, a fire that Mace did not want to face head on...

And Mace never pushed Bulq, he tossed some rocks at him...
And if he was so damn superior he would have defeaten him at that time, why the hell would he risk his friends lifes and go toy with Sora?
There is nothing to indicate that Sora's mastery of Vaapad is much lesser than Mace's, abscence of proof is not proof of abscence. He is shown not being able to defeat him during the time he stayed, meaning Sora survived a pretty good amount of time against him alone.
Mace has said himself that Depa's bladework also surpasses his own, and yet everyone says he beats her in swordsmanship, and I seriously don't know why! Maybe it is because they like Mace, and they know many of his feats. Well then Depa and Sora are pretty much in the same situation, give me reasons why he would "pwn" him, when he couldn't before......

darthsith19
Since that post wasn't for me I'm not gonan read the whole thing, but I saw the part that says Mace didn't Force Push Sora, he did Force Push him. I could psot a pic if you want.

kamikz
What? Wait, what comic did I miss then? I read, I, jedi, Mace Windu, and in that, Mace never defeated Sora, he left to save his friends.

Sorry then for the push thing...

Hey, I got a joke. Sorry for "pushing" it, HAHahahaha!

darthsith19
No big deal, I read the same comic, though, so I'll check just to make sure it is a push, but I'm pretty sure I'm right... Oh, I guess you were right, I always thought he was Force Pushing him. embarrasment So he did toss rocks at him.

No, he defeated him, Sora was down, Mace could have killed him right then but he thought the rocks had killed him (at least that's what I always figured Mace figured). But Mace did win since Sora was down and if Mace hadn't left victory would have been his.

kamikz
I can't find I, Jedi. Check the Clone wars and republic era on both sides, man! Where is it? Cause I seriousley remember that Sora was not beat!

Darth_Glentract
What's this with I, Jedi? No one from the thread is in it.

darthsith19
It is on swtimeline.ru under "The Defense of Kamino". It is not "I, Jedi" that's a novel about Kyp Durron and Exar Kun. It's called "Jedi: Mace Windu".

kamhal
Durge ALONE gave a hell of a time to both Obi-Wan and Anakin, so i really doubt they could do it, so many goons from this quality, with or without windu's help they would lost...

General Kenobl

kamikz

General Kenobl
That Kamino duel took like what, thirty seconds? ROTS. Mace could eliminate Sora pretty quickly actually.

I'll go by the movies, where it seems Mace wasn't really "swinging wildly".

Please, Jango knew that the Jedi would be after him and that's why he was prepared for Kenobi. The fact of the matter is Kenobi's dropkick knocked Fett's guns away. Mace could do that to Jango.

That's wonderful. Crush Jango's jetpack then.

Cydon is no where near Jango. Mace has the skill and strength to be able to do that.

Look what happened in AOTC. Jango's jetpack is very vulnerable. Perhaps a successful Force Crush could do the trick. Or maybe a dropkick into Jango, where Fett crashes into a metal bar and the pack explodes.

Four blades coming from four dimensions in one direction at 16 strikes per minute. That's very impressive.

Darthsith and I debated this heavily. Don't get me started. I can prove ROTS Quinlan can kill Sora.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Asajj Ventress
Sora Bulq
Jango Fett
General Greivous
Quinlan Vos
Durge
Sev'rance Tann
Cydon Prax
Tol Skorr

I made this thread, but, I still don't know what to think of it. It's all about the power gap (which only Obi Wan really seems to fill). I mean, there are good Jedi in the PT (like Kit, Vos, Agen, Drallig, and the like), but then there is a big power gap to great Jedi (Yoda, Mace, and Anakin). It would seem that all the decent characters would gang up and take out these Jedi, easy cookies, but, the thing is, Palpatine, who is a small step below Mace in saber skills, killed three of these "Good" Jedi like it was nothing. Realistically, there should have been more of a struggle, but there wasn't. Same thing with Anakin killing Cin one handed... I don't know where to stand on this one.
If Sidious can kill Seasse, Kit, and Agen speedy-quick, then, couldn't Mace or Anakin finish off Quinlan (who was beaten by Kolar), Asajj, Sora, Sev'rance, and Tol with a moderate amount of effort? It just doesn't seem to add up. Also, if Durge was tossing around Obsession Anakin, but lost to Obi Wan previously...

Oh well...

kamikz
That Kamino duel took like what, thirty seconds? ROTS. Mace could eliminate Sora pretty quickly actually.

I'll go by the movies, where it seems Mace wasn't really "swinging wildly".

Please, Jango knew that the Jedi would be after him and that's why he was prepared for Kenobi. The fact of the matter is Kenobi's dropkick knocked Fett's guns away. Mace could do that to Jango.

That's wonderful. Crush Jango's jetpack then.

Cydon is no where near Jango. Mace has the skill and strength to be able to do that.

Look what happened in AOTC. Jango's jetpack is very vulnerable. Perhaps a successful Force Crush could do the trick. Or maybe a dropkick into Jango, where Fett crashes into a metal bar and the pack explodes.

Four blades coming from four dimensions in one direction at 16 strikes per minute. That's very impressive.

Darthsith and I debated this heavily. Don't get me started. I can prove ROTS Quinlan can kill Sora.

Not while having the others firing at his back. Man, we are not reaching an agreement, I'm not thinking these three are beyond him in skill, even together, but I think Mace will be overwhealmed, simply because no one can really move this kind of way, or parry such many strikes from different directions coming from people who are really damn skilled.

We have seen Mace use that power once, ever. I have not seen him throw it out left and right, and it's not like Mace is going to know exactly what to use against them, at exact right moment. Like, why didn't Mace just crush Jango's guns or something in AOTC, instead of having to run against him, or battle him other times? I don't believe he can throw out force powers that easily in the battle anyway....
If we are gonna get so much into what exactly they do, then I say Jango fires multiple blasts from his gun all over Mace's back, while Cydon fires the same way all he can, Sora tosses both his swords against him and guides them with the force!

And you say you go by the movies, but you only go by what YOU thought happened in the movies. The novel describes it as such, so that's how it is. If we could debate only what we saw, then we could just as well say that Anakin wasn't as good a swordsman as Dooku and only won by physical means, or that Mace Windu was a worse swordsman than Sidious because he could have been faking the sword duel...

And Jango has SHOWN to activate the gloves in that comic. He and Dooku talks, and suddenly, when Jango wants to, he activates the magnets to draw in his guns from a range that's half a table. Dooku replies "I thought you did not have the force", but Jango explains it is just that his gloves are magneticed. There could be many explenations to why it didn't work in the movie, it does not in any way prove that he does not have it, cause he does...

Still one direction, Mace cannot swing behind his back while also swinging in front of himself and at one side, that is to much. Grievous does not swing 16 times at once you know, these guys actually fire or use about 6 attacks at once from different directions. Grievous attacks 4 at once from one direction.

But we are not gonna reach an agreement like this, but this is how I would think the battle would push Mace. (Gotta focus on school this week, won't have time to debate much more, so I would like to end this....)

Having two excellent (at least one who is damn, damn good) marksmen fire at him, one who caused Mace to strain before, fires from two sides. Mace could parry this, yes. But then we have Sora Bulq, who jumps forward and starts a saber fight. Mace cannot possibly hold of 2 sabers, and 4 blaster bolts from different directions. Why? Because if someone strikes at you, if you just touch the blade, then go away to parry 4 other attacks, then the blade will still fall. If Sora chooses to strike downwards, Mace will have to block it, and it could lead to a saber lock, if Mace breaks that saber lock to parry other things, Mace will be cut by the swords. You have to stop the swords direction and get them away, he cannot simply touch them and move on to the next attack...
If he is going to throw out force powers, he will be overpowered. Dooku couldn't throw any force powers against Anakin when he went all over him, and that is just one single person, and Dooku's style is more suited for use of force at the same time as a swordfight, since one hand is always open. I believe that if Mace is gonna throw a force power, he is left to counter Sora's powers/swords, one of the two marksmen's blasts, and the blasts of the one he uses the power on. (He should get out a couple of bolts before he is hit by the force power).

I simply think he is gonna get overwhealmed.....

General Kenobl
LOL! I have Finals coming up, and I too would not want to keep typing huge responses which take a lot of time.

Care to agree to disagree and then we'll continue this later on?

Council#13
Wait, the three of them take on ALL of the opponents at once? (excluding Dooku)

kamikz
LOL! I have Finals coming up, and I too would not want to keep typing huge responses which take a lot of time.

Care to agree to disagree and then we'll continue this later on?

Lol, I don't really have time to continue this. Sorry man! I'll just disagree, and you can call it whatever! stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan take care of business. Especially considering that Obi-Wan has already destroyed General Grievous.

Count Makashi
The trio has a chance of wining only if they can use terrain advantage, but in a small confined pace they are going to lose for sure. If Grievous an Asajj attack Kenobi they can defeat him quickly and then there is 7 against Mace and Anakin. The biggest problem here is Durge, who cant die, i think the trio will get overwhelmed.

Kenobi is the weak link here, put Yoda instead of him and the trio wins.

kamikz
Zomg, useless!

Count Makashi
What do you mean?

kamikz
Lol, I was kidding. But we were already done with this thread, so I saw no need for LSids to revive it!

Count Makashi
Oh, okay, sory.

vader11
I doubt if the Jedi can take this...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by vader11
I doubt if the Jedi can take this...

The Jedi take this. I think they get thru very easily. Tyrannus is going down.

vader11
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
No, they can't hold off so many guys

Count Makashi
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Ther is Durge in ther, he cant be killed and he wont make the same mistake, like the first time he fought Obi-Wan.
And Tyranus isn't even in the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.