Wolverine, Blade, Cap, and Spidey run the Predator, ALIEN, and Terminator gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Did a similar thread earlier, but after I did it I kinda thought I made it a little too hard for the ol' kanuckle-head...so I revamped it and gave our favorite Canadian mutant some help....this one's much more even. So, this time....

Wolverine, Blade, Captain America, and Spider-Man get teleported to a war-ravaged, future-Earth full of Aliens, Predators, and Terminators in the year 2067. Shortly after they arrive, they are face to face with the futuristic horrors...

They have to run and clear the gauntlet in order to get back home to the present; and try to prevent this terrible future. The setting of the battle is a deserted, apocalyptic, war-torn, and ravaged New York City...how far does Logan, Blade, Cap, and Spidey get through this gauntlet of horror?

They must defeat....

1.) Four Alien warrior drones & 100 facehuggers.

2.) Eight Alien warrior drones & 200 facehuggers.

3.) A dozen Alien warrior drones & an Alien Queen

4.) Fifeteen Alien warrior drones & a three rookie Predators (no plasma canons)

5.) Twenty Alien drones, three rookie warrior Predators (no plasma canons), and three fully-armed T-800 Terminators.

6.) Fifty Alien drones, three Exp. warrior Predators (with canons), and three fully armed T-800 Terminators.

7.) Sixty Alien drones, 3 Exp. warrior Predators (with canons), three T-800 Terminators, and an Alien Queen.

8.) One hundred Aliens, 300 facehuggers, three Elder Predators, three T-800 Terminators, and 2 Alien Queens.

9.) Three T-800 Terminators, Three Elder Predators, 3 Alien Queens, and a T-X Terminator (like in T3)

10.) Six T-800 Terminators, 3 Elder Predators, 3 Alien Queens, a T-X Terminator, and a T-1000 Terminator (like in T2).

All four heroes get fully rested and healed after each battle. They have the entire city (or what's left of it) to hunt, evade, plan, and attack their prey. Blood-lust in on for all four and beserker rage is on for Wolverine and it's a kill or be killed battle. They also have plenty of time to plan and prepare for each battle. Blade has his standard guns, swords, throwing weapons, etc...for each battle.

So, does Wolverine, Blade, Cap, and Spidey clear the gauntlet and save the future, or do they get "terminated"????

Tassadar
They dont get past the first one, the 100 facehuggers is overkill when you only need 32 leaping at once to guarantee all 4 get...... uhhhhhhh...... impregnated..............

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tassadar
They dont get past the first one, the 100 facehuggers is overkill when you only need 32 leaping at once to guarantee all 4 get...... uhhhhhhh...... impregnated..............

I'm not so sure I agree with you on this one...but I think Spidey is gonna take most of the facehuggers out with his webbing...and what Spidey don't get with his webbing, then Blade and Wolverine are taking out with guns, blades, and claws...maybe 100 was too many, maybe not...but they are trapped in a world overran with Aliens afterall, so there's gonna be plenty of facehuggers to go around for everyone.

What do the rest of you think...would the four heroes be able to handle the 100 facehuggers coming at them? Remember, they have an entire city...they don't necessarily have to just stand there and fight them all all at once...

Alfheim
They stop at five or six.

braz
i say they stop at 6

Comicbook_kid
Do you guys agree with Tassadar? Do you think our four heroes could make it past the first one; or do the facehuggers overwhelm them?

I personally think 100 facehuggers wouldn't present too much of a challenge....because I think Spidey's webbing could take a lot of them out. What do the rest of you guys think?

Soljer
That's a shitload of facehuggers.

doctorstrongbad
They can make it up too six, but alien queens make the battle very hard.

Jyppe
I can't really tell how far they could get. Imagine the amount of acid flying everywhere. 3 seems like a match for them.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Jyppe
I can't really tell how far they could get. Imagine the amount of acid flying everywhere. 3 seems like a match for them.

I forgot about the acid. Well Wolverine has a healing factor. Hell he could even get infected and survive. Damn imagine an alien with a healing factor..holy ****. Im not sure what to think they can get them but the acid is gonna be a problem.

In fact 3 and 4 could be easier than 1 and 2 because there is less acid involved.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Alfheim
I forgot about the acid. Well Wolverine has a healing factor. Hell he could even get infected and survive. Damn imagine an alien with a healing factor..holy ****. Im not sure what to think they can get them but the acid is gonna be a problem.

In fact 3 and 4 could be easier than 1 and 2 because there is less acid involved.

I actually tend to agree. I feel like Cap can't really do too much here. I mean Blade and Wolvie can heal pretty well so they could take out a bunch of Aliens/FH andd be ok. Spidey should be able to avoid a bunch of them and stay high off the ground, but you can't exactly punch and alien and win. I know his shield could cut them up, but cap would end up killing himself.

In many ways the Predators could be easier.

Jyppe
True, even though Blade's healing factor sucks. It's no where near Wolverine's. Just go to the last pages of Blade's respect thread and you'll see. It took him over a day just to heal small scratches.

And, imagine Wolverine cutting an incredibly tough Alien, he'd get acid all over him. The acid would burn down off muscles before he could do anything and then he'd lay on the ground unable to move. Perfect time for an Alien or 2 to drag him off and goo him on a wall without being able to do anything.

Blade, Cap & Spiderman aren't that much of a problem. They really can't do anything. Blade's weaponary isn't enough (It takes futuristic technology to damage them, blades wont do much, nor is he fast enough to avoid them for long) Spiderman has a quite nice advantage because of his speed & reflexes, but he really can't harm the aliens as blunt force trauma really doesn't do much to them. Well, cap.. His shield could damage them, but in the end. He's just a human.

snoopdogg
I wonder if the Aliens acidid blood would melt Wolverines adamatium? Would armor piercing rounds hurt a Alien?

I can see them getting to 4 or maybe 5. Gotta factor Cap is leading the team.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I wonder if the Aliens acidid blood would melt Wolverines adamatium?

Would armor piercing rounds hurt a Alien?

I can see them getting to 4 or maybe 5. Gotta factor Cap is leading the team.

Yes, Cap is leading this squad into battle to face every threat...and they have time to prepare for each battle...

To answer your other questions, I don't believe the Aliens' blood would melt Logan's adamantium...and yes, armor piercing rounds would most definately hurt the Aliens.

snoopdogg
Well Blade does pack armor piercing rounds, I know that much so that will help. Plus Cap leading the team with prep is gonna make a big difference. I can see them kicking some @ss.

HumanMovieGuide
Facehuggers can excrete acid WITHOUT bleeding. If Spiderman can web any of them, it will last about ten seconds before they free themselves.

Unfortunate for Spidey aliens are wallcrawlers too. And they're pretty damn fast aswell.

The prep wouldn't really change much if you think about it. The whole city is wrecked so nothing they find will be very useful. They can make a barricade, though that wouldn't be too helpful. They can use the prep for tactical plans, though I'm not sure what the four of them can pull off. Cap may be leading the team, but by the looks of it he's going to be the first one to go. Unless they stay close to one another and protect him. If that's the case, then they pretty much doomed themselves, because all their enemies only has to focus in one area.

As for the gauntlet itself, if they pull off 1, 2 should be able to finish them off because it's double of what they had to do in 1.

Gecko4lif
Dude i just read 10 and im laughin so hard lol

Darth Martin
They don't make it past 1. They have no idea what realm there entering or what these three species are capable of. sad

pr1983
Originally posted by Soljer
That's a shitload of facehuggers.

aye, and those feckers are fast...

Darth Martin
They are ALL fast. I don't see the sqaud getting past anything.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They are ALL fast. I don't see the sqaud getting past anything.

WOW eek! Really??

Nothing???

Darth Martin
The Xenomorph race won't be beaten by pure strength in force here. Especially by these guys. They're Street Levelers! One thing of acid would eat away their skin. Spiderman can't do **** against Xenomorphs. He can however benefit greatly against T-800's and meybe Yautja. Wolverine will probably survive the longest. Blade has the weaponry(doubt it will be enough). Cap's not making it. The Facehuggers will be attacking from all-around. His shield dopesn't cover his body 360 degrees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.