Worst line from a Comic Book film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
GOt a line that stood out as dreadful? Post it here.

I'll start it off.

From X-men. "Do you know what happens to a toad that get's struck by lightning, the same thing as everything else." - Storm

Gah That Line Drove me nuts!

TricksterPriest
Fantastic 4. Doom: "Sue, let's not fight." Sue: "No, let's." sick That was pretty nauseating.

Alfheim
" I am Catwoman...hear me roar" Pieffer must have been puking up for days after saying that.

"Came back to finish you off!" -Blade It was just cheesy the way he said it.

NoFate007
*inserts the entire script of Batman & Robin*

batdude123
Originally posted by NoFate007

laughing out loud

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Alfheim
" I am Catwoman...hear me roar" Pieffer must have been puking up for days after saying that.

I really liked that line.

The Green Goblin singing itsy bitsy spider was a cringe worthy moment for me.

Scoobless
FF -IW:

"that's my nose ....."

I can't even finish it ..... sick

Lighthammer
Susan lets not fight. Lets-from Fantastic Four that movie blew! Its comic knowledge was even less than Spiderman! Dr. Doom was not the boss of Reed Richards, there was no space station, and Victor Von Doom did not get superpowers!

H. S. 6
"Ice to see you."

Need I say more?

King Kracka
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Susan lets not fight. Lets-from Fantastic Four that movie blew! Its comic knowledge was even less than Spiderman! Dr. Doom was not the boss of Reed Richards, there was no space station, and Victor Von Doom did not get superpowers!

I hate to go off topic, but god this annoys me. When people say "well that movie didnt follow the REAL storyline" or "thats totally different than the comics". Who cares? Its a movie? Yes, its a comic book adaptation(keyword is adaptation kids) I find it amazing that people will recognize and be completely alright with different storylines in the comic book, even those that branch far from the "original" story line, but a movie does it, and everyone freaks? Its like comparing the amazing spiderman and the Ultimates storyline version of spiderman. Its really not that big of an deal. Who knows, maybe its just me, but I'm tired of the bitching.

Now, back ON topic....

my pick is from X3, and its the entire Danger Room scene

Lighthammer
Okay I'll admit most of that I really don't care about, but I mean come on giving Dr. Doom powers? That is a big no. Also the movie sucked.

King Kracka
True, true. Lets hope the new FF movie redeems the first one. I really want this to be a good movie, cuz I like the FF.

Lighthammer
Yeah probably the reason in the movies we notice the mistakes is because the movies sucked. I mean XMen and X-Men 2 were good films, though there were many comic errors, but I barely noticed as the movie quality took me away from noticing it, whereas X3 bad qualitiy made me able to focus on the mistakes as the quality couldn't distract me.

FOOM
A comic book is the egg. The movie is an omlette. It doesn't matter that the egg gets broken, so long as the omlette tastes good.

Scoobless
What if you don't like omelets? or you're allergic to eggs? what then?

Huh? .... HUH?!?!?!

no expression

Darkchoco
Then you become your highschool quarterback instead of sitting in the math room reading comics xD

MattDay
oh shut up guys, who cares anyway? only people with too much time on their hands or is that jizz? anyway geek and freaks, shut up!

Scoobless
Hmmmmm ....... no.

smile

king leonidas
basically the whole script for blade trinity was god awful.

Galan007
*Eric Bana*...... From The Hulk Movie:
"You're making me angry......... You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

sick I just dry-heaved a little bit.

Darth Vicious

laughing laughing laughing The only sad part is that its actually true! laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by Doc Ock
I really liked that line.

co-sign. I think Michelle Pfiefer made it work. That was a sexy Catwoman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by H. S. 6
"Ice to see you."

Need I say more?

Nope ... this says it all - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7tzVu2h6k

no expression

spidey-dude
they whish to cure us but i say we are the cure. that rubber band thing that otto says in spiderman 2 was stupid

tkitna
I'm Juggernaut B!tch!

That line just made me cringe as I sat and watched the movie with my kids. The movie was already bad, would missing this line make it worse? I think not.

spidey-dude
batman and robin. sorry but my vines have a crush on you

pinkfloydkor
yeahh, im gonna have to go with every line halley berry says in catwoman

horrific

i was embarrassed just watching it

"i can see in the dark. you CANT!"

sahjsaghsgf

blehhh

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nope ... this says it all - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7tzVu2h6k

no expression

L laughing out loud L Z !!!

Dude, I'm at work. Almost got in trouble laughing at that.

But the one that they missed, the one that gets my vote for worst line ever...

"You are not sending me to da cool-ah."-Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin. stick out tongue

spidey-dude
elektra same walk same perfume

Dinalfos
"It's you who's out Gobby....Out of your mind!!11!1!!"

blowup

grey fox
The Freeze thing was hilarious.

The comments were even better though

FOOM
Well now there's a one to trump all others:
Ghostrider yelling "yeehaw" - THE ABSOLUTE WORST

Jamaican

Definitely True - it was horrible. Even the actions.

I.E., when they're at the Charity Fund Raiser (which first off, since when would BATMAN be at a fund raiser?!!?) and they start arguing over Ivy & Bruce eventually pulls out the Amex Batman Black Card to which he says "Never Leave the Cave Without it"....just horrible.

Just so much Sh!T from that movie. Other examples:

1.When Robin goes through the wall with his Robin cycle (which by the way - since when can a motorcycle break through concrete), and it leaves a birds outline shape in the wall.

2.How B&R's boots had Ice Skates in them.

3.Driving on the statues through Gotham.

etc., etc.

Ethereal
Lol @ never leave the cave without it

That reminds me of back then when the movie came out, they had a commercial where the batmobile passes through a fast food place. Cant think of the cheesy reference, but it was there.

SnakeEyes
Ghost Rider had some pretty horrible ones, ie:

"You're pissin' me off!!"

"Surprise!"

"YEEHAW!!!"

"Hey Dirtbag!"

I mean... I laughed at them all, but they were just so very horrible.

NoFate007
I actually thought "You're pissing me off" was good lol. The others though....one of the reasons the movie could have been better. Cheesy lines are expected to pop up in Bond movies but you don't need them in comic book films no matter how much these people think. I'm surprised they haven't stopped doing that, seeing as how the best acclaimed superhero films are the serious ones (Batman Begins, Spider-Man, X2, V for Vendetta, etc). Guaranteed, now that we have Levy doing Flash, that we're gonna see a whole new level of stupid lines in that film...unfortunately.

boriquaking55
I feel like my skull was on fire, but other than that...I'm alright

lame

LordFear
Most oh Hulk and FF's scripts sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.