may seem a stupid question, was just curious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soin2cal
What do you all think being a proper 'bi-sexual' means?
When people ask what i am, i say i don't know. I feel weird, athough do not think there is anything wrong with it at all, what do you guys think about it?

Ushgarak
Err... you might need to re-phrase your first question. I am fairly sure you know what it means.

soin2cal
well when people ask me if im bi, they say you cannot be. But i do not know how i cannot be bisexual.
I am jkust basically wanting to know what peoples opinions/terms for "bisexual" means. I said it finemessed

fini
ummm how bout searching for the meaning of the word online, rather than ask us??

Robtard
Originally posted by soin2cal
well when people ask me if im bi, they say you cannot be. But i do not know how i cannot be bisexual.
I am jkust basically wanting to know what peoples opinions/terms for "bisexual" means. I said it finemessed

Are you both sexually attracted to men and women? If the answer is "yes", then you're bisexual.

Strangelove
Everyone's a little bisexual.

Storm
A person who is sexually and emotionally attracted to both women and men.

Yuna_And_Tidus
When people ask what i am, i say i don't know. I feel weird, athough do not think there is anything wrong with it at all, what do you guys think about it?
Um, Bi to me means you're pretty much sure that you like women and men, and would be willing to do sexual things with either gender. If you're undecided, that just means you're undecided, it doesn't necessarily mean you're automatically bi/gay if you think you might be attracted to both sexes. That's how I've always seen it. yes

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Bisexuals are homosexuals in the closet but have their foot in the door.

soin2cal
No, i doubt i would go bed with women. But i find it natural for two women being together. Like i was wandering i may just be partly bisexual. Not fully because i would not do the full thing tha bi's would. And i truly think my friends are normal, one of my friends is bi and it does not bother me. You can be attracted to the same sex and not go bed with them, same if it was a man lol.

Fishy
No, i doubt i would go bed with women. But i find it natural for two women being together. Like i was wandering i may just be partly bisexual. Not fully because i would not do the full thing tha bi's would. And i truly think my friends are normal, one of my friends is bi and it does not bother me. You can be attracted to the same sex and not go bed with them, same if it was a man lol.

Of course you can be attracted to somebody without sleeping with them.

A bi-sexual person however would be able to fall in love with both sexes and would not have problems with having sex with somebody of the other sex or find it dirty. Finding somebody of the same sex good looking is not the same as falling in love with them and wanting a relationship with them.

A bisexual would or at least could have a relationship and be in love with somebody of both sexes, a homo or heterosexual can not.

soin2cal
Maybe its just a fling with me, like many other women have. Envying has always been a big problem of mine but being attracted/obsessed has also been another. So i must be a little bisexual as i love both, just wouldnt go bed with a womanlaughing out loud But i see what you meanstick out tongue

Council#13

soin2cal
laughing out loud new wordstick out tongue ?

amity75
Bisexual? Tsk, I have to buy sex all the time! smile

Robtard
Originally posted by amity75
Bisexual? Tsk, I have to buy sex all the time! smile

Whats the monetary breakdown in your corner of the world for particular services rendered?

soin2cal
sorrymessed?

lord xyz
I am jkust basically wanting to know what peoples opinions/terms for "bisexual" means. I said it finemessed It's like homo and hetro, but with both genders.

Oncewhite

think of it this way, there are people on the very LEFT and very RIGHT, and what these folks are stating is that they don't want a person who has options on the other side. I don't care for it, but I know of people who are closet gays and closet bis. Some of it could be b/c their spirit is the opposite sex, so, they are a female spirit in a males body..and other times, it's from molestation, or a strong emotional need based on lack from a parent, and other times, it's physical maybe in the genes...i don't think it's one answer as to why someone is bi or straight or gay...but i do know of hard core bullies on either side who want u to limit ur options...again, i personally don't like that kind of stuff, but i am aware that people are free to be who they are.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Storm
A person who is sexually and emotionally attracted to both women and men. emotionally attracted eh? hmm

soin2cal
Not quite that waystick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by lord xyz
emotionally attracted eh? hmm
Duh... It's those people who only want to **** people who feel scared and violated. hmm

LethalFemme

Let's be honest you just wanted a thread people would respond to didn't you?

Capt_Fantastic

Actually, I think she needs to reconsider her presence here. Or at least how everyone else considers her.

soin2cal
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Let's be honest you just wanted a thread people would respond to didn't you?

Was just asking for personal opinions!messed
what you say is very untrue! Why do you open threads up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.