I hate shaving cuts!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay

BlackSunshine
that sucks. petpet

Legendary Thor
Lolly Pops

Slay
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
that sucks. petpet
Yeah.
The shitty thing is, they're too small to put a band-aid or something on it, but on the other hand, they will never stop bleeding.

johnnyforever
laughing out loud I'm sorry.......i find this hillarious for some reason ninja

what's wrong with me? nuts180

Strangelove
I've never cut myself, but for some reason, no matter how much shaving cream I use, the skin gets irritated, and that sucks

Slay
Originally posted by Strangelove
I've never cut myself, but for some reason, no matter how much shaving cream I use, the skin gets irritated, and that sucks
This has actually been the first time for me to... I advise you to keep on being careful...

johnnyforever
I've never cut myself, but for some reason, no matter how much shaving cream I use, the skin gets irritated, and that sucks Maybe it's the shaving cream yes

Strangelove
Originally posted by johnnyforever
Maybe it's the shaving cream yes no, I've done it right before, but every other time I mess up, it seems sad

johnnyforever
no, I've done it right before, but every other time I mess up, it seems sad petpet

Punkyhermy
yeah!

I am sitting here after a long bathing session and my legs are all sore and hurting because i cut myself too much while shaving. erm

Bloigen
I never cut myself. srug

Thorinn
Originally posted by Bloigen
I never cut myself. srug It's because you're not EMO. 13

=Tired Hiker=

You are supposed to use LOTION when you masturbate, silly! big grin

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You are supposed to use LOTION when you masturbate, silly! big grin either/or srug

Leo.M
I use an electric shaver. tongue_ss

Slay
Originally posted by Leo.M
I might get one of those bitches one day. Then I can be all sexy, like David Beckham. ermm

Strangelove
I use an electric shaver. tongue_ss those don't work as well as I'd like mhm

Thorinn
Originally posted by Slay
I might get one of those bitches one day. Then I can be all sexy, like David Beckham. ermm hysterical2

Bloigen

Same, we're like twins.

Originally posted by Thorinn
It's because you're not EMO. 13

herbemo

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!

Slay
Originally posted by Thorinn
hysterical2
i see dat smilie in ur sig herb

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
yeah!

I am sitting here after a long bathing session and my legs are all sore and hurting because i cut myself too much while shaving. erm

Wax.yes

Yuna_And_Tidus

Slay
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I've actually gotten them behind the knee where the leg bends, it sucks so bad!
Sounds shit. Luckily, I don't shave my legs. ermm

LifeInSepia
i am just about to start shaving, in like, 1 month or something. im working really hard on my moustache, just so i can shave it off later.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Slay
Sounds shit. Luckily, I don't shave my legs. ermm
stick out tongue Well I would hope not. laughing out loud
Don't go all Richard Simmons on me buddy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.