Color Text

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
How do you get the text in your profile to be a certain color?

Thanks in advance

§P0oONY
/color]

Bloigen
Shout at it, spit on it, kick it. The usual. srug

Barker
Originally posted by Bloigen
Shout at it, spit on it, kick it. The usual. srug
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3085/ohyouhagridbd7.jpg

Raz
Originally posted by Spartan005
How do you get the text in your profile to be a certain color?

Thanks in advance It's called vB Code - read all about it here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode

soin2cal
I find it highly confusing! I wish there could be a bar to just click on the color, thats it. instead of having to type in this all the time.

Raz
There is. Hit the "Add Reply" button.

soin2cal
??

Storm
fonts

Syren
soin2cal, Storm already explained all this in another thread, almost a month ago? dontgetit

soin2cal
Yesstick out tongue you type in a color code, thats what i was talking about. On some other forums there is a color bar right here on the page where you simply hit the color, not even having to type anything in, at all.

Barker
Originally posted by soin2cal
Yesstick out tongue you type in a color code, thats what i was talking about. On some other forums there is a color bar right here on the page where you simply hit the color, not even having to type anything in, at all.
Well, KMC isn't other forums, is it? herbnone

Bloigen
Originally posted by Barker
Well, KMC isn't other forums, is it? herbnone

Well, in a way it is but in a more accurate way it isn't. So, carry on.

herbeyes

Barker
Well, I came into this thread looking for a well thought out, intelligent post from you, Bloigen, and all I got was a herb smilie.

You should be ashamed. herbshnone

Puzzle

Click "Post Reply", don't use the Quick Reply...roll eyes (sarcastic)

soin2cal
Good hintbig grin

Nope, KMC isnt, but if thats muuch easier in replying with color, then why not have it as an extra on this forum? Many members prefer typing in color , but surely dont want to go through more time of replying with the coding.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Barker
Well, I came into this thread looking for a well thought out, intelligent post from you, Bloigen, and all I got was a herb smilie.

You should be ashamed. herbshnone

I am, I just can't express it because of my limited emotions, so, here's me being touched.

herbtouched

Lana
Good hintbig grin

Nope, KMC isnt, but if thats muuch easier in replying with color, then why not have it as an extra on this forum? Many members prefer typing in color , but surely dont want to go through more time of replying with the coding.

Actually, almost no one makes their posts a color other than the default. This is because with the different skins, what appears to be a bold color on one background could be nearly invisible on another.

That, and people are lazy and simply don't care.

soin2cal
That is a point. I used to make my writing bigger etc, which did make a 'stand out' on the thread, which doesnt appear so great, however i wouldnt do that this time.

Galan007
How do I change the color of the Hyperlinks under my sig?

I have tried putting:

around the link (with no spaces of course), but it dosen't seem to work for me.

And I know it can be done, because I've seen other users with coloured links...

So if anyone knows how to do this, any help would be great!

-Thanks smile

Puzzle
Originally posted by Galan007
How do I change the color of the Hyperlinks under my sig?

I have tried putting:

around the link (with no spaces of course), but it dosen't seem to work for me.

And I know it can be done, because I've seen other users with coloured links...

So if anyone knows how to do this, any help would be great!

-Thanks smile

Put the color tags inside the URL tags like this:

KMC

KMC

Galan007
Originally posted by Puzzle
Put the color tags inside the URL tags like this:

KMC

KMC Thank you very much!

soin2cal
Yes thankyousmile
And i just realized you only have to type in the text in that bar, then its all coded, so not that hardbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.