anime love series, help plz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kyolover2
hey all, It's been a while since i've been here. I could never get on the webpage again, it's really hard to find this page for some reason, smile, but i'm back and I need your help. I love anime and I have seen a lot of them, such as Fruit basket (my favorite), cardcaptor, DNAngel and so on. But I just got done with cardcaptor and I want to watch more japanese anime love series, so if you can help me by giving me some idea of what good animes there are it would be great. I like the ones like the ones i mention and so like full metal panic, princes 9, stuff like that, so if you can help it be great, thanks all!

Kradsdarkangel
Depends what type as in Yuri/yaoi or M/F??

Kero_Co
DNA2, I actually have the entire manga on the computer. I could make a thread.

Symmetric Chaos
nevermind

boobsmagee
if your looking for hardcore love crap inyuasha erm but other than the relationships the show isnt all that good, hmm rurouni kenshin had a relationship in that, elfen lied which im not far in has a relationship between cousins lol but its really gory, hmmm idk ill go over some anime ive seen i know one series i think yud like but i forgot the name lol

Prince Nataku
Have you seenPlease Teacher!orPlease Twins!Those were good.

solarwing
For love animes, I always recommend the likes of Shuffle, Suzuka, Ichigo100%, Tokimeki Memorial~only love~...etc

solarwing
For love animes, I always recommend the likes of Shuffle, Suzuka, Ichigo100%, Tokimeki Memorial~only love~...etc

Psyquis52
Ah My Goddess, Ai Yai Yoroshi...wait. That's not right. I can't think of the name for that one. It's in my review section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.