Predator runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, this is a Warrior class Predator like off the Novels which is a veteran who has decades upon decades of experience and has been on hundreds of successful hunts. and posesses roughly around class 10 strength. once again, ALERT!!: THIS IS NOT LIKE THE PREDATORS OFF THE MOVIES..! WHO ARE INEXPERIENCED AND HELD BACK. WELL THIS SUCKER IS BLOODLUSTED, NO CODE OF HONOR, WHATSOEVER. SO NO1 COME IN HERE AND SAY, "BLAH BIDDY BLAH WHOO BLAH! ARNIE AND A COP FROM LA BEAT HIM SO Y CANT THESE GUYS?!"
FOR 1, THEY WERE PLAYING WITH THEIR PREY AND NOT BLOODLUSTED, INEXPERIENCED AND HAD MAJOR INJURIES WHICH HELD THEM BACK.!

smile
Anyhoo,
the fights in central American jungles and the opponents know nothing of what theyre up against.

Pred has: Medium armor like the Preds on AVP, AVP cloak, medicomp and bio-helmet with all visions and neuro-scan.
Weapons available: 13" indestructible wrist blades, deployable Maul blades on each arm, combi-stick, spear gun, plasma caster, smart disk, netgun and remote bombs.

1. The Punisher- M60 machine gun with 200 armor-piercing rounds, M16A2 with M203 grenade launcher and dual taped clips for easy reloading, dual .45 caliber Glock 21's with laser sights, knife gun, 5 anti-personel mines, 4 hand grenades and kevlar vest with white skull insigna.

2. T-800 with shotgun and AK-47

3. T-800 with minigun and grenade launcher.

4. Blade and 5 Vampires strapped heavy

5. 15 Alien Drones

6. 50 Navy SEALs

7. 30 Alien Drones

8. Wolverine/Adamantium Sabretooth

9. Green Goblin armed to the max

10. 5 T-1000's

11. 5 T-X's

12. Colossus

Jyppe
I could see him getting to 6 or 7, but not sure about what would happen there. What kind of Aliens are these? Usually they're used as cannon fodder in the comics, but at times they're shown as very lethal. Like their movie counter parts. I could see the Predator taking down a lot of the navy guys with his bombs and plasma caster, but not sure about the Aliens as they have been portrayed as very resistant to concussive force.

I'd say Wolvie & Sabes are definately where he'll stop.

braz
Originally posted by Jyppe
I could see him getting to 6 or 7, but not sure about what would happen there. What kind of Aliens are these? Usually they're used as cannon fodder in the comics, but at times they're shown as very lethal. Like their movie counter parts. I could see the Predator taking down a lot of the navy guys with his bombs and plasma caster, but not sure about the Aliens as they have been portrayed as very resistant to concussive force.

I'd say Wolvie & Sabes are definately where he'll stop.

these are like Novel Aliens as well, not comic or movie.

braz
bump, i thought this thread would get more attention sad

braz
dots

braz
wow, i feel like a jackass

Batman Beyond
na not a jackass...preds are kool and all but no one posts much in these treads anymore iv noticed....i know a long while back someone went crazy with these ...idk...id say it gets to at least 7

braz
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
na not a jackass...preds are kool and all but no one posts much in these treads anymore iv noticed....i know a long while back someone went crazy with these ...idk...id say it gets to at least 7

tru

wink

braz
cummy ****.

no expression

sry,

i just wanna up this

smile
wink

Soljer
A warrior class predator....

A GOOD Warrior class? He could probably take the aliens.

He'd have a hard god damned fight against Wolverine and Sabretooth....

Each of whom could probably dodge the Plasmacaster for a good while, at least distracting the predator while the other closes for melee.

I'm not sure if he could get past them....

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
A warrior class predator....

A GOOD Warrior class? He could probably take the aliens.

He'd have a hard god damned fight against Wolverine and Sabretooth....

Each of whom could probably dodge the Plasmacaster for a good while, at least distracting the predator while the other closes for melee.

I'm not sure if he could get past them....

how're they gunna spot him? and the plasma caster locks on i believe, the only person i could see really dodging a shoulder cannon blast is spiderman, and maybe a few others.

Darth Martin
I would say stops at 8 or 9. ould be wrong tho.

Tassadar
Probably stopped at 8.

Darth Martin
3 would be tough but other than that I can see him clearing it possibly.

braz
3 or 8 beats him.

peregrinefalcon
How are Wolverine and Sabertooth going to spot the Predator? I bet he smells worse than the underbelly of a Singapore prostitute bathing in a natural sulfur hot springs in July. Plus...they both have super senses. No problem. The predator knocks one down and has to take on the other as the first one heals up. He knocks the second one down and the other is up again kicking his ass. The only thing that would stop Wolverine and Sabertooth from winning would be them not getting along (which is a huge probability, so I guess predator does end up winning.)

hush
gets killd at 5.

teh_perfection
Wolverine stops him. His healing factor makes him the winner. Otherwise he would lose.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Doubt he gets past Frank. If he did, I don't see him getting past Howlett.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.