Public apology to my arse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Sorry arse, I know I shouldn't have eaten those 4 plates of chili. I didn't mean to hurt or offend you in anyway. Please accept my humble apologies.

LethalFemme
That is so sweet. You should kiss and makeout make up.lookaround

lord xyz
Awesome Man is banned remember...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by lord xyz

Who's that?

lord xyz
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Who's that? ultra Batman guy.

Strangelove
There's an official public apology thread, these are getting tiresome..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Slay
Sorry arse, I know I shouldn't have eaten those 4 plates of chili. I didn't mean to hurt or offend you in anyway. Please accept my humble apologies.

I accept your apology. smile

Slay
What does that have to do with me apologising to my arse you cumchugger!?

LethalFemme
ultra Batman guy.

He finally got canned? What did he do this time?

lord xyz
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I accept your apology. smile I like my joke better. ermm

lord xyz
What does that have to do with me apologising to my arse you cumchugger!? I was implying he is your arse.

He finally got canned? What did he do this time? He got banned because everyone hated him and because he started a flame war by logging on.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
There's an official public apology thread, these are getting tiresome..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, but is there an official "I'm tired of these tiresome threads thread?" That is the real question. hmm

LethalFemme
I was implying he is your arse.

He got banned because everyone hated him and because he started a flame war by logging on.

SO you're saying he was ghey?hmm

=Tired Hiker=
I like my joke better. ermm

Mine wasn't a joke. embarrasment

Strangelove
He finally got canned? What did he do this time? ignoring the reasons why he was temporarily banned the first two times roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay
You stopped reading after 'apology', didn't you?

=Tired Hiker=
I was implying he is your arse.

He got banned because everyone hated him and because he started a flame war by logging on.

I didn't get it at first either, you need to work on your timing. big grin

Strangelove
You stopped reading after 'apology', didn't you? No, I read the whole thing, something about chili, which assumed led to diarrhea, hence the apology

lord xyz
SO you're saying he was ghey?hmm Yeah pretty much, but I like to do it in a posh old timey way.

Yes, but is there an official "I'm tired of these tiresome threads thread?" That is the real question. hmm Or rather, "The official I hate retarded threads" that way we can post links to the retarded threads instead of making fun of them by spamming the OTF.

LethalFemme
Mine wasn't a joke. embarrasment

I love you TJ Hooker.mwah

ignoring the reasons why he was temporarily banned the first two times roll eyes (sarcastic)

I assumed.stick out tongue

Slay
No, I read the whole thing, something about chili, which assumed led to diarrhea, hence the apology
Yes. Now if you thought about it, you might have come to the conclusion that it might have actually been a joke, a spoof maybe even, on all those threads.

lord xyz
I didn't get it at first either, you need to work on your timing. big grin Nah, I should've added "so he can't really accept" at the end, it's one of those smart jokes though and adding that would make it a smart joke for idiots, you yanks wouldn't understand. wink

Strangelove
Yes. Now if you thought about it, you might have come to the conclusion that it might have actually been a joke, a spoof maybe even, on all those threads. No, I understood, but my annoyance towards these thread was not placated by that fact.

=Tired Hiker=
Or rather, "The official I hate retarded threads" that way we can post links to the retarded threads instead of making fun of them by spamming the OTF.

Spam? Links? What is this a breakfast forum? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
Yes. Now if you thought about it, you might have come to the conclusion that it might have actually been a joke, a spoof maybe even, on all those threads. I got it before I clicked the thread. petpet

Slay
Yeah pretty much, but I like to do it in a posh old timey way.

Or rather, "The official I hate retarded threads" that way we can post links to the retarded threads instead of making fun of them by spamming the OTF.
The OTF is actually... spammers heaven. So it doesn't really matter.Originally posted by LethalFemme
I love you TJ Hooker.mwah

I assumed.stick out tongue
You love my arse?

=Tired Hiker=
Nah, I should've added "so he can't really accept" at the end, it's one of those smart jokes though and adding that would make it a smart joke for idiots, you yanks wouldn't understand. wink

Nah, our humor has evolved since Monty Python, give it a few years, you Limeys will catch up. wink

LethalFemme
The OTF is actually... spammers heaven. So it doesn't really matter.
You love my arse?

I'll have to think about that.

lord xyz
Spam? Links? What is this a breakfast forum? roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

Bloigen
*waits for Slay's ass to reply* ermm

lord xyz
Nah, our humor has evolved since Monty Python, give it a few years, you Limeys will catch up. wink no expression

Slay
I'll have to think about that.
You know you do.

Strangelove
Spam? Links? What is this a breakfast forum? roll eyes (sarcastic) if only hungry

LethalFemme
You know you do.

nahuh

Slay
nahuh
Ya wai. mhm

LethalFemme
Ya wai. mhm

No wai.schmoll

=Tired Hiker=
no expression

Who loves you baby? Hiker loves you. wink big grin winkiss

LethalFemme
Who loves you baby? Hiker loves you. wink big grin winkiss

You're cheating on me?cry

Slay
Who loves you baby? Hiker loves you. wink big grin winkiss Originally posted by lord xyz
no expression
Shhht, this is where you run and hide, and hope he never finds you. Originally posted by LethalFemme
No wai.schmoll Ya wai. schmoll

LethalFemme
Shhht, this is where you run and hide, and hope he never finds you. Ya wai. schmoll

No wai its hairy and drinks too much.schmoll

Slay
No wai its hairy and drinks too much.schmoll
Ya wai, it looks liek hugh jackman. schmoll

lord xyz
Who loves you baby? Hiker loves you. wink big grin winkiss Originally posted by Slay
Shhht, this is where you run and hide, and hope he never finds you. Ya wai. schmoll I'm puzzled. messed

=Tired Hiker=
Shhht, this is where you run and hide, and hope he never finds you. Ya wai. schmoll It's too late, I know where allz you all live! I'm in ur cieling, Slay, watch'n you drink your shampoo.

cool blink

Slay
It's too late, I know where allz you all live! I'm in ur cieling, Slay, watch'n you drink your shampoo.

cool blink
itz not shampoo itz body lotion mhm

LethalFemme
Ya wai, it looks liek hugh jackman. schmoll

No wai. from X-men?schmoll

Slay
No wai. from X-men?schmoll
ya. and from van helsing and shiet. schmoll

LethalFemme
ya. and from van helsing and shiet. schmoll

He was hot in that. He's not that tall though.shcmoll

Slay
He was hot in that. He's not that tall though.shcmoll
Neither is Mini-Me. Your point?

LethalFemme
Neither is Mini-Me. Your point?

That if you want me to date your ass he's gonna have to be taller.mhm

Slay
That if you want me to date your ass he's gonna have to be taller.mhm
I'm not letting my ass anywhere near you. mhm

lord xyz
That if you want me to date your ass he's gonna have to be taller.mhm That didn't stop the children...

LethalFemme
I'm not letting my ass anywhere near you. mhm

Good he smells bad anyways.mhm

LifeInSepia
spoof threads ftw!!

Strangelove
He was hot in that. He's not that tall though.shcmoll ......he's 6'2" no expression

LethalFemme
......he's 6'2" no expression

stfu really? He looks so short on camera.yes

DarkC
Is that the weed talking? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.