darkseid vs onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
nuff said?

Joey Stacks
Franklin Richards Onslaught should mop the floor with him I'd say he wins 6.5/10 with X/Mags Onslaught and if you limit it to X-Man/X/Cable he'd lose 7/10.

left
wtf, are you crazy ? Darkseid 10/10. There isn't really much of a contest here.

Joey Stacks
Why do you think Darkseid would win 10/10?

left
Everything that Onslaught does, Darkseid can do far better. He can transmute matter, he is a master of manipulation. He has amazing psionic abilities, he can create life from nothing, can disperse things on a molecular level ... the Omega Effect rings a bell also ?

Now tell me what chances does Onslaught have when facing such an opponent

bigbran
Darky 10/10.

All he has to do is hit him with the OE 10 times for a cheap and easy win.

But if, by some reason he doesn't, he could still beat him.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by left
Everything that Onslaught does, Darkseid can do far better. He can transmute matter, he is a master of manipulation. He has amazing psionic abilities, he can create life from nothing, can disperse things on a molecular level ... the Omega Effect rings a bell also ?

Now tell me what chances does Onslaught have when facing such an opponent

Ninja please. Onslaught is galactus level in his prime and

even with X-man he's > Dark Phoenix level.

Don't believe me?

htp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/Nate4.jpg

Now imagine a unhindered and a very experienced Charles Xavier behind the wheel of that power.

And +

a non Jobbing Onslaught could merely erase Darky from existance like how Franky recreated Galactus.

And I'd argue that Chuck X has the same universal necessity clause as Superman (AOA him being identified as a universal necessity).

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Ninja please. Onslaught is galactus level in his prime and

even with X-man he's > Dark Phoenix level.

Don't believe me?

htp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/Nate4.jpg

Now imagine a unhindered and a very experienced Charles Xavier behind the wheel of that power.

And +

a non Jobbing Onslaught could merely erase Darky from existance like how Franky recreated Galactus.
WOW!no expression

masterbruce
Onslaught ftw 10/10

Onslaught will shrug off the OE.

Thor = Superman

Thor couldn't do jack to Onslaught.

Superman frequently b&tchslaps Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
WOW!no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
Onslaught ftw 10/10

Thor = Superman

Superman frequently b&tchslaps Darkseid. Originally posted by juggernaut66666
WOW!no expression

I have to adress this... shrug off the OE? Are you f*cking joking?
I don't remember Onslaught as being essential to the universe. Or being powerful enough to shrug it off. Could Spectre?
Is Onslaught over Spectre now?

Also... Onslaught being Galactus level? Give me a break! Galactus would crush Onslaught between his thumb and pointer.

People need to learn about the characters they are debating! Really!

Joey Stacks
Yeah most people would rather honor Darky's off panel defeat of the pantheons of gods then Franklin Richards, X-Man and the top mutant mind in the world wielding the Celestial and Dark Phoenix's rival.

Onslaught = Charles Xavier. Charles was stated as essential to the universe in AOA.

The best an omega effect would do is rip apart his shell which will then produce the greatest ass whipping in comic book history.

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
I have to adress this... shrug off the OE? Are you f*cking joking?
I don't remember Onslaught as being essential to the universe.

Is superman essential to the universe?

Kallark-Kent
Is superman essential to the universe?

To DC, yes. smile

grey fox
Yeah most people would rather honor Darky's off panel defeat of the pantheons of gods then Franklin Richards, X-Man and the top mutant mind in the world wielding the Celestial and Dark Phoenix's rival.

Onslaught = Charles Xavier. Charles was stated as essential to the universe in AOA.

The best an omega effect would do is rip apart his shell which will then produce the greatest ass whipping in comic book history.

Franklin is celestial level at best , X-man is now dead (getting punked by Thanos I believe) and Onslaught was beat by Hulk and captain america.

All over-rated and hyped beings.

masterbruce

People need to learn about the characters they are debating! Really!

Yes, please learn something about Onslaught before you besmirch his name.

Your hallowed Galactus was sent running from earth with his tail between his legs by the mere fantastic Four.

The same Fantastic Four who had no solution to beating Onslaught along with EVERY other hero on their side fighting at the same time. Until of course the stupid plot device of jumping into Onslaught to absorb his energy, very very lame ending.

bigbran

The best an omega effect would do is rip apart his shell which will then produce the greatest ass whipping in comic book history. Umm, can you give me this statement, because I don't recall.

Also, an alternate timeline where Charles was essential... imagine that.

Was he ever stated as so in normal Marvel 616?

juggernaut66666
Onslaught ftw 10/10

Thor = Superman

Superman frequently b&tchslaps Darkseid.

bigbran

Your hallowed Galactus was sent running from earth with his tail between his legs by the mere fantastic Four.

The same Fantastic Four who had no solution to beating Onslaught along with EVERY other hero on their side fighting at the same time. Until of course the stupid plot device of jumping into Onslaught to absorb his energy, very very lame ending. Umm... are you telling me to learn about any character in comics?
laughing laughing laughing
That was a joke right?
Do you want me to start naming all the things you have been wrong about?
I don't think so, because that would be 2495 posts.

"My" Galactus was sent running because they had the UN. Do you know what the UN is? No, of course not, because you thought Magneto could make it.
Well, the UN can erase the universe in an instant.

Did the F4 have the UN against Onslaught?
No, of course not, and you still know nothing.

I also think I know how Onslaught got beat, so don't try and spout your bullshit to me.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by grey fox
Franklin is celestial level at best , X-man is now dead (getting punked by Thanos I believe) and Onslaught was beat by Hulk and captain america.

All over-rated and hyped beings.

You forget that Onslaught was a Franklin AND X-Man combined. Both of which are insanely powerful yet held back by certain clauses he does not have (mostly inexperience and burning out).

And please refrain from mentioning jobbing in a Darkseid topic.

I mean damn, Thor drove back Galactus and Warlock beat Mephisto in his realm. Doesn't make them any less powerful.

Oh and I'll find that X scan in a sec.

Hell, now that I think about it, Black Panther has a winning record against Mephisto.

grey fox
You forget that Onslaught was a Franklin AND X-Man combined. Both of which are insanely powerful yet held back by certain clauses he does not have (mostly inexperience and burning out).

I mean damn, Thor drove back Galactus and Warlock beat Mephisto in his realm. Doesn't make them any less powerful.

Hell, now that I think about it, Black Panther has a winning record against Mephisto.

Thor drove a WEAK galactus away and it's been stated that Adam was inadvertently feeding on the souls in Mephistos realm to amp him.

Joey Stacks
Amp him to omnipotence. Wonderful.

bigbran

Hell, now that I think about it, Black Panther has a winning record against Mephisto. You mean that Thor with his most powerful attack drove him back to his ship.
But what you neglected to mention, was that:

Galactus was incredibly weakened.
Galactus ran into Ego, they battled.
Galactus was incredbly weakened and he started to battle Ego.
Thor cheapshotted him. Galactus threw him, and it was going to kill him.
Ego transported Thor to his planet.
Thor used his most powerful attack, and yet again cheapshotted him.

So while he was fighting Ego, Thor cheapshotted him... twice.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
nuff said?

Onslaught

Maybe, the Celestials will come and help Frankie smile

darthgoober
Onslaught may have POTENTIALLY equaled the combined power of X-Man and Franklin, but he never really demonstrated that level of mastery of their powers. I'm all for giving credit where it's due, but speculating that Onslaught was capable of everything that the two of them combined would be is a bit much. Anyway, Onslaught MIGHT be able to pull a win or two if DS doesn't erase him via OE, but any fight in which he uses it Onslaught goes down. Even without the OE, he should still pull at least 8/10.

xmeat
Originally posted by darthgoober
Onslaught may have POTENTIALLY equaled the combined power of X-Man and Franklin, but he never really demonstrated that level of mastery of their powers. I'm all for giving credit where it's due, but speculating that Onslaught was capable of everything that the two of them combined would be is a bit much. Anyway, Onslaught MIGHT be able to pull a win or two if DS doesn't erase him via OE, but any fight in which he uses it Onslaught goes down. Even without the OE, he should still pull at least 8/10. without the omega beam darkseid isn't beating him in brute force.

xmeat
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
To DC, yes. smile laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing BS

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing BS
Nah it is called comic.

Joey Stacks
Onslaught may have POTENTIALLY equaled the combined power of X-Man and Franklin, but he never really demonstrated that level of mastery of their powers. I'm all for giving credit where it's due, but speculating that Onslaught was capable of everything that the two of them combined would be is a bit much. Anyway, Onslaught MIGHT be able to pull a win or two if DS doesn't erase him via OE, but any fight in which he uses it Onslaught goes down. Even without the OE, he should still pull at least 8/10.

Well let's see what would have happened if Marvel wrote him with the fact that you have two of the most knowledgeable mutant minds on the Earth controlling a Celestial and a Phoenix equal while keeping in mind that the Onslaught had been studying how to use the Celestial for a long time.

Onslaught: Bow to me
Cap: You're going down soldier
Onslaught: *blinks*
Everyone dies, Onslaught wins, Marvel goes even more bankrupt or brings in LT to clean everything up, everyone complains about how corny the story was and how you can't create a villian powerful enough to clean out all your A-Listers and have it retconned, Joey Stacks grows even more weary of today's comic book fan.

And how on God's earth does Darkseid beat Onslaught without the OE?

Here's a hint

He doesn't.

ever

And I WILL find this comic that says Xavier is a universal necessity

dammit.

Joey Stacks
BTW weak or not a God blast should be a joke to Galan

bigbran
BTW weak or not a God blast should be a joke to Galan That is also why it is considered pis as well.

Joey Stacks
Which is what I'm saying about Onslaught (the entire arc was PIS if you ask me). We know what Franky's capable of, we know X studied and learned about his powers as he was becoming his friend, and we know that if X studies your power he's going to master it and teach you to master it.

And we know what Franklin is capable of FARRRRR exceeds Darksy forget the fact that you have the added powers of an uninhibited X-Man, Chuck, and Mags (though the last two might seem irrelevant Chuck's power is what puts X-Man's even more over the top then it already is).

And now that I remember the arc correctly I do recall Onslaught being held back by Chuck, which is probably why everyone was allowed to even exist.

bigbran
Which is what I'm saying about Onslaught (the entire arc was PIS if you ask me). We know what Franky's capable of, we know X studied and learned about his powers as he was becoming his friend, and we know that if X studies your power he's going to master it and teach you to master it.

And we know what Franklin is capable of FARRRRR exceeds Darksy forget the fact that you have the added powers of an uninhibited X-Man, Chuck, and Mags (though the last two might seem irrelevant Chuck's power is what puts X-Man's even more over the top then it already is).

And now that I remember the arc correctly I do recall Onslaught being held back by Chuck, which is probably why everyone was allowed to even exist. Nevermind some of the comments...

He wasn't able to fully utilize their powers, and he will never be able to.
Don't give him powers, or call that pis. He couldn't do it, and there is nothing to show he could.
His power was what it was, and he doesn't need hypothical powers too.

It wasn't pis, and Onslaught didn't have an upper limit.

Joey Stacks
Where is it said that he was unable to use the powers? Is it something you assumed, or something that was stated?

Because as far as I can tell Full Powered Onslaught =

X, Franky, Man, Mags

which to me means he has access to the powers of

X, Franky, Man, Mags

And the only PIS in this topic

is the thought of Darkseid beating a Full Powered Onslaught.

bigbran
Where is it said that he was unable to use the powers?

It's also pretty funny to say someone who has absorbed someone's powers can't use said persons powers.

And the only PIS in this topic

is the thought of Darkseid beating a Full Powered Onslaught. Umm... since he didn't use those powers?
If he didn't use them like you said, then why should he have them?

He wasn't more powerful than he was shown.
He was just a disapointing villian.
Nothing more, nothing less.

He was better as he was first shown.

Joey Stacks
hmmmm sounds more like fan speculation ESPECIALLY considering

htp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3945/ayolw4.jpg

Darkseid beating a full powered Onslaught? That's a laugh out loud moment

bigbran
hmmmm sounds more like fan speculation ESPECIALLY considering

htp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3945/ayolw4.jpg

Darkseid beating a full powered Onslaught? That's a laugh out loud moment And... he didn't show the power that Franklin has.
So why should we say he could have been able to use his full power?

Don't you get it? There is no full powered Onslaught! There is a fan powered Onslaught, but there is no comic Onslaught higher than what he was.
And that Onslaught gets beat.

If your going to say there was a higher form of Onslaught, then by all means, give me actual proof. So far, you have given me nothing but speculations.

Joey Stacks
Nothing but speculations? I've shown you Onslaught being stated as ADDING FRANKLIN RICHARDS POWERS TO HIS OWN.

Batman Beyond
well ima get chewed out by some but im deffintly going darkside on this guys

Joey Stacks
Ooo look it's him using Nate's powers too

htp://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1017/ayofg2.jpg

"a nigh omnipotent creature"

htp://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3830/ayoye7.jpg

and please note it's an editor's comment unlike Darkseid's character perspective comment

bigbran
Nothing but speculations? I've shown you Onslaught being stated as ADDING FRANKLIN RICHARDS POWERS TO HIS OWN. Ya, and he didn't show the ability to do what Frank has done.
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
well ima get chewed out by some but im deffintly going darkside on this guys I just seen this account as back!
Ooo look it's him using Nate's powers too

htp://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1017/ayofg2.jpg

"a nigh omnipotent creature"

htp://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3830/ayoye7.jpg

and please note it's an editor's comment unlike Darkseid's character perspective comment Great, and again, show me when he was able to utilize creating pocket universes and such.
He hasn't shown the power of both of them, and this "Full power Onslaught" is still speculation.

Joey Stacks
Oh shoot it's Onslaught even bragging about having Franky's powers.

htp://img162.imageshack.us/img162/581/ayodp9.jpg

Joey Stacks
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shoot son it's him using everyone's powers in one attack

htp://img426.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6qf7.jpg

how about instead of asking for proof of him having Richards powers like I've given you, you actually do something to show that he doesn't possess Richards power with X control?

Oh you can't because he does and could beat Darky in his sleep.

bigbran
Oh shoot it's Onslaught even bragging about having Franky's powers.

htp://img162.imageshack.us/img162/581/ayodp9.jpg Originally posted by Joey Stacks

how about instead of asking for proof of him having Richards powers like I've given you, you actually do something to show that he doesn't possess Richards power with X control?

Oh you can't because he does and could beat Darky in his sleep. OK great, a villian bragging, how original...

Now match the feat where Franklin created a pocket universe. Onslaught should be more powerful, shouldn't he?

Joey Stacks
OH SNAP

Onslaught intends to reshape the world in his own image.

htp://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8756/ayoju3.jpg

Note that this is an editorial comment and not an Onslaught boast and notice how the editorial isn't enthusiastic like it's a feat for him

This is me just going through the Onslaught arc one book at a time (i'm on page 14 of Cable 35 now smile ). I guess I can get more proof as I go on.

bigbran
OH SNAP

Onslaught intends to reshape the world in his own image.

htp://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8756/ayoju3.jpg

Note that this is an editorial comment and not an Onslaught boast and notice how the editorial isn't enthusiastic like it's a feat for him

This is me just going through the Onslaught arc one book at a time (i'm on page 14 of Cable 35 now smile ). I guess I can get more proof as I go on. Reshape a world, create a pocket universe out of nothing... work it out.

Joey Stacks
and please believe he's more powerful as he has the added powers of X-Man and (though in the grand scheme it doesn't make a difference) X and Mags.

Joey Stacks
Reshape a world, create a pocket universe out of nothing... work it out.

Show me something to prove he can't. 1 Scan is all I ask. One scan of him being unable to do something with Frank's powers minus Frank fighting back and I'll admit Darkseid wins.

Saying he hasn't done it even though he has all the power and then some of someone who has is as stupid as saying Captain America can't have sex because he hasn't done it on panel or Cyclops can't take a dump because it isn't an ability he's displayed.

bigbran
and please believe he's more powerful as he has the added powers of X-Man and (though in the grand scheme it doesn't make a difference) X and Mags. Ya and my point is that he didn't show all this supposed power.
Did he show the full power of Franklin?

UniOmni
I'd give Onslaught the nod.

The OE has been deflected, reflected and just owned too many times for it to be the one hit kill its touted as.

Joey Stacks
Onslaught sure did show the power of Frank being able to do whatever the hell he felt like and all.

bigbran
Show me something to prove he can't.

Saying he hasn't done it even though he has all the power and then some of someone who has is as stupid as saying Captain America can't have sex because he hasn't done it on panel or Cyclops can't take a dump because it isn't an ability he's displayed. Except those are Onslaught's only real feats, and we only have that to go on, other than fan power.

Wait, your logic didn't even make sense. confused

Fact is, he didn't show the ability to fully utilize Franklin's power.
If he could, he would have destroyed the planet in less than a second.

Joey Stacks
OH SHIT! NOW HIS POWER IS BEING DESCRIBED IN TERMS OF UNIVERSAL POWER

htp://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5500/ayoos7.jpg

and there goes what little argument you had

right down the drain.

bigbran
OH SHIT! NOW HIS POWER IS BEING DESCRIBED IN TERMS OF UNIVERSAL POWER

htp://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5500/ayoos7.jpg

and there goes what little argument you had

right down the drain. Wow, is that all there is to him? People describing him, and himself boasting?
Based off of feats though, he falls quite short.

That scan also doesn't say universal power.
I would reshape the universe to fit my needs too, but I haven't.

Joey Stacks
You do realize that if he did all the feats the WRITERS (which by the way far dwarf your non-existant argument) imply him capable of there would be no Onslaught Saga unless a Entity involved himself?

BTW I just read in the respect thread that he snuffed out Phoenix.

Oh snap.

Joey Stacks
Franklin says he needs help beating Onslaught

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6562/ayogu9.jpg

Evangel94
And so begins another long drawn out battle thread...

Joey Stacks
Nothing's impossible to Onslaught thanks to, you guessed it, the powers of Frank and Nate

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6459/ayogd1.jpg

we love you and your fan power Onslaught

Joey Stacks
Nah I'm just bored he doesn't really have a point, really. I'll probably stop posting more and more shit in about an hour or so then fade back into the real world for another month or so only resurfacing to see people say stupid shit like Onslaught doesn't have the power of Franklin Richards.

No f34+$ lololololololol.

bigbran
You do realize that if he did all the feats the WRITERS (which by the way far dwarf your non-existant argument) imply him capable of there would be no Onslaught Saga unless a Entity involved himself?

BTW I just read in the respect thread that he snuffed out Phoenix.

Oh snap. Ya, and he hasn't shown the ability to do the things they said.
Did you ever think that writers exaggerate a little also?

Like I said... I would reshape the universe too, but I haven't.
That statement doesn't make him universal, not even close.

Ya, and wasn't that the same Onslaught that got his ass handed to him by Hulk (not the final form).

That's it.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg
If that isn't enough, then your smoking crack.

He OE's Onslaught into oblivion.

bigbran
Nothing's impossible to Onslaught thanks to, you guessed it, the powers of Frank and Nate

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6459/ayogd1.jpg

we love you and your fan power Onslaught Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Nah I'm just bored he doesn't really have a point, really. I'll probably stop posting more and more shit in about an hour or so then fade back into the real world for another month or so only resurfacing to see people say stupid shit like Onslaught doesn't have the power of Franklin Richards.

No f34+$ lololololololol. OK then, show me the power of Onslaught's that rivaled creating a pocket universe.
Show me Onslaught bringing back a being of universal importance.

He may have had Frank's power, but he never showed he had the power to fully utilize it.

lorddreamer

Oh you can't because he does and could beat Darky in his sleep.

I'd say considering that the narrator (not the editor, Joey) states that he uses Franklin's powers, and he actually does something in that page, this proves that he actually does have Franklin's powers.

btw, Joey, you seem to be new around here (newer than me, at least) so let me shake your hand for kicking major a** in this thread. *shakes hand with vigour* (no offence Bran)

Joey Stacks
Ya, and he hasn't shown the ability to do the things they said.
Did you ever think that writers exaggerate a little also?

Like I said... I would reshape the universe too, but I haven't.
That statement doesn't make him universal, not even close.

Ya, and wasn't that the same Onslaught that got his ass handed to him by Hulk (not the final form).

That's it.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg
If that isn't enough, then your smoking crack.

He OE's Onslaught into oblivion.

You forgot the part where Frank and Nate were beginning to fight back.

*shakes head*

Oh and I could easily post the S/B thing where Darky gets handled but I won't because he was weakened just like Onslaught.

Oh and technically technically it'd be the Watcher that said it

confused

sad

bigbran
Originally posted by lorddreamer
I'd say considering that the narrator (not the editor, Joey) states that he uses Franklin's powers, and he actually does something in that page, this proves that he actually does have Franklin's powers.
Umm... I never said he didn't have Frank's powers, I said he wasn't able to fully utilize it.

bigbran
You forgot the part where Frank and Nate were beginning to fight back.

*shakes head*

Oh and I could easily post the S/B thing where Darky handles him. Didn't Onslaught's powers kind of null mutant's powers?

lorddreamer
Umm... I never said he didn't have Frank's powers, I said he wasn't able to fully utilize it.

that scan kinda shows him using his powers... not his pocket world crap, but hey, what he did do was use the powers to hurt people, which is what he'd want them for in this fight anyway.
When was there an instance where it was convenient for Onslought to use all of Frank's powers??
I havent read the comic, or much Darkseid, but I'm saying that right now, I have to side with Joey.

Joey Stacks
Nah their combined powers were able to allow them to fight back considering he was preoccupied at the moment and just jobbing in general.

bigbran
Originally posted by lorddreamer
that scan kinda shows him using his powers... not his pocket world crap, but hey, what he did do was use the powers to hurt people, which is what he'd want them for in this fight anyway.
When was there an instance where it was convenient for Onslought to use all of Frank's powers??
I havent read the comic, or much Darkseid, but I'm saying that right now, I have to side with Joey. He probably should have used those powers before he got beat...

Don't matter, doesn't bother me.

Also, here is Takion (the only one able to do so, out of many heros) slowing Ares with the Godwave.

http://img494.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heroes6aa.jpg
http://img494.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heroes11ci.jpg

Here is Darkseid stopping him with time and space.

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9aa2085jpgorig3ov.jpg
http://img494.imageshack.us/my.php?image=godwave25iq.jpg

I hope you realize that Ares with the Godwave was above Onslaught.

Nah their combined powers were able to allow them to fight back considering he was preoccupied at the moment and just jobbing in general. Wait, how is it jobbing if he really has no other showings to disreguard it?
Just curious.

Joey Stacks
And I hope you realise Onslaught is powerful enough to create his own Darkseid to do his bidding for him.

It's jobbing because, idiotic comments aside, we know he has the power of a full potential Nate and a full potential Frank (as has been stated and implied numerous times and has yet to be challenge by anything other then NO F34TS LOLOLOLOLOL). And we know that they are both equal to cosmic entities alone. Put them together and you have a greater then Galan level threat.

savage hulk
lol darkseid can win against onslaught you smoke too much

Joey Stacks
Oh Darkseid can win but for that to happen Slaught would have to be standing there allowing him to get free shots. Even then I doubt Darkseid is powerful enough to contain him.

bigbran
And I hope you realise Onslaught is powerful enough to create his own Darkseid to do his bidding for him.

It's jobbing because, idiotic comments aside, we know he has the power of a full potential Nate and a full potential Frank (as has been stated and implied numerous times and has yet to be challenge by anything other then NO F34TS LOLOLOLOLOL). And we know that they are both equal to cosmic entities alone. Put them together and you have have greater then Galan level threat. I hope you're joking on the first comment... wow... that is... pretty dumb... no really...no expression
Well, that leads me to believe that you don't even know how powerful Darkseid is.

My proof is in the comic. Your proof is in speculation, which is better?
He may have the power of Franklin, but he still didn't show Frank's full power.
He created a sun, he beat Phoenix (who seemed like she was jobbing her ass off), he got beat by Hulk... twice (I know the second time, but the fact is, that Hulk still smashed his armour), does this sound like the full potential of Frank?
Also, when Franklin does his feats, it is usually just not him really in control. If based off of what you said, Onslaught would have been able to fully utilize Franklin's powers, and he would have been able to create pocket universes, with just a mere thought, not a sun, but a whole universe!

Even put together, I would have a hard time believing it to be above Galactus...
but yes, Onslaught SHOULD have been way up there, based on what he had, but he wasn't. He was just a Marvel Earth threat, and Strange wasn't even there... hmm...
If this is Onslaught based on what he should have been able to do, then he would rape Darkseid. If this were Onslaught based on what he did... Darkseid would beat him.

Do you know see my point?

*I forgot to add this last post*
Darkseid with the wave of his hand creates Stayne, Takion's equal and opposite. We all seen that Takion was the only one able to stall Ares (which would put him above all the heros combined).

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion2125zp7ua.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion2137mg5wc.jpg

TricksterPriest
Onslaught takes DS to the cleaners. HOWEVER, Classic DS (New Gods and Great Darkness Saga) butchers Onslaught. Look, we all know current DS jobs like hell. But that's not his highest level and we all know that too. For the record, does the omega effect work on things from different universes? If not, then it depends on where they fight. If it's in the DC universe, hmm, X isn't important there, so I guess he dies. If it's in marvel, then maybe the OE won't work. If it just works period (Like it did for Classic DS), then Onslaught gets murdered. EVEN the so-called "Full Potential Onslaught" can't beat Classic DS.

Joey Stacks
It's stated NONCHALANTLY in the comic he could easily rewrite the universe (and not buy him OR a character but the narriator/watcher/writer/whatever) but has better things to do ("he would rewrite the universe but he ponders" or some such foolishness) and is NOT hyperbole because we KNOW FRANK CAN DO IT (and Watchers are straight to the point and brutally honest).

And you telling me someone who has the power to recreate Galactus couldn't recreate Darksied? That's foolishness right there son.

And Strange being there wouldn't have made a difference, really, it'd be HoM all over again, with better writing and less feat induced drivel.

Which brings me back to your

"No feats lololololol"

point.

Lol.

DevilGoblin
Onslaught obliterates Darkseid in seconds.

Darkseid would last seconds.

Onslaught is above Him and kills him horribly. Darkseid's fanboys get a defeat here even worse than the one versus Doomsday.

Onslaught 10/10

Joey Stacks
BTW here's a question

if O-slaught doesn't have access to Frank's full power

then why isn't he EVER stated to be a Universe rewriter until after he absorbs him?

bigbran
It's stated NONCHALANTLY in the comic he could easily rewrite the universe (and not buy him OR a character but the narriator/watcher/writer/whatever) but has better things to do ("he would rewrite the universe but he ponders" or some such foolishness) and is NOT hyperbole because we KNOW FRANK CAN DO IT.

And you telling me someone who has the power to recreate Galactus couldn't recreate Darksied? That's foolishness right there son.

And Strange being there wouldn't have made a difference, really, it'd be HoM all over again, with better writing and less feat induced drivel.

Which brings me back to your

"No feats lololololol"

point.

Lol. Funny, in the scan you posted which is the big "feat", it only said he would reshape the universe.
The funny thing is that, you WOULD reshape the universe, I WOULD reshape the universe, but have we? No.
Has Onslaught? No.

Onslaught hasn't shown to do some of the stuff Frank has. If he had his full power, he would have blanked all the heroes out of existence.
He couldn't even get out of his armour!

He resurected Galactus along with the help of his sister, and it depowered him.
He didn't recreate him out of nothingness. The best thing he did create like that was a sun... great!
You do realize that Darkseid is essential to the universe, and he isn't creating him out of nowhere, right?
Not even with all the power of everything he absorbed, is he creating Darkseid, because I don't think he has the same power as the Source Wall...
Wait, show me ONSLAUGHT creating a being out of nowhere, and I might believe that he could create Darky.
Hell show me Frank creating someone (and not with the help of his sister, and also not just bringing someone back from the dead), and I might believe that he will do it.

Strange would have beate... wait, did you just compare Onslaught to Wanda (who actually rewrote the universe a couple times unlike a certain someone you think should be able to)? That is redicule... wait, did you just say that the Onslaught saga had better writing?
Only before he turned into his second final form was it good writing.

Yes, no feats to put him at Frank's best... still after all this pointless banter...

Darkseid wins.
Hell, DC Odin (who has done basically the same thing as Franklin Richards, that is, creatinga pocket universe), admitted that Darkseid is above him.
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa66603fjpgorig7hq.jpg

bigbran
BTW here's a question

if O-slaught doesn't have access to Frank's full power

then why isn't he EVER stated to be a Universe rewriter until after he absorbs him? Probably since he only had Mag's and X's power?
Also he can be stated as so all he wants, but he still to this day hasn't shown it, and they even brought back a mini with him in it.

Soujaboy
What happened to the pride of KMC?

FearOfBlood
Onslaught would beat the crap out of Darkseid

Priest
Its safe to say that Darkseid and Odin are close in terms of overall power. Odin would have no problems with Onslaught, so Darkseid wouldent as well.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What happened to the pride of KMC? Don't know...

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Priest
Its safe to say that Darkseid and Odin are close in terms of overall power

stop smoking crack

Priest
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
stop smoking crack
good one buddy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
good one buddy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkseid and Odin aren't really that close in power. Odin is far more impressive in my personal opinion.

Darkseid could still obliterate Onslaught - but he's no Odin.

bigbran
stop smoking crack Wait, before I get to this one...

Is Darkseid only Superman level?
And:
What is his best feat?

If you can't answer these simple questions (properly), then you shouldn't be commenting on him not being Odin level.

juggernaut66666
Its safe to say that Darkseid and Odin are close in terms of overall power. Odin would have no problems with Onslaught, so Darkseid wouldent as well. Originally posted by FearOfBlood
stop smoking crack
no expression Comics?

qqqqqqq
pre-crisis non-jobbing DS would simply erase off onslaught

DevilGoblin
Onslaught trashes any version of Darkseid horribly

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Onslaught trashes any version of Darkseid horribly
And you base this on what?

DevilGoblin
And you base this on what?

On what you base any of your post: the shit.

juggernaut66666
Great comment unless you can come up with feats or statements that Onslaught can beat Darkseid your opinion doesn't really count since we all know that you are biased for Hulk who has cracked Onslaught's armor(which was planed by Onslaught) and by saying that Ds can be beaten by him you try to insure that people will believe that Hulk can also beat him. smile

qqqqqqq
Great comment unless you can come up with feats or statements that Onslaught can beat Darkseid your opinion doesn't really count since we all know that you are biased for Hulk who has cracked Onslaught's armor(which was planed by Onslaught) and by saying that Ds can be beaten by him you try to insure that people will believe that Hulk can also beat him. smile yes thumb up

By Crom!

Outburst..........

Oh Dear.

thtadthtshldntb
Darkseid would own Onslaught in seconds.

Onslaught never demonstrated that he had access to either Nate or Franklin's full powers.

Onslaught did not even demonstrate that he was as powerful as Thor or the Silver Surfer.

Marvel jobbed most of their heroes to Onslaught.

Once the rest of the MU showed up, it should have been over. Thor has soloed greater threats than Onslaught.

As to Darkseid, he is essential to existence, he cannot be killed, as he will be protected by the Source, even the Spectre could not kill Darkseid.

Also, the OE has never been blocked, only the Finder beams. Once the OE hits, ,unless a less avatar of Darkseid uses the OE in the instance in question, you are protected by the Source or Highfather intervenes, Darkseid owns you (and yes Superman is protected to some extent by the Source).

swerve1988
APOC could solo both of them!!!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC could solo both of them!!!!!

Quite 'fraid not.

Bentley
Do not come with the "essential to the universe" thing. Imperiex people! Imperiex took the OE and it was squat for the universe. The OE does not work that way.

bigbran
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Darkseid would own Onslaught in seconds.

Onslaught never demonstrated that he had access to either Nate or Franklin's full powers.

Onslaught did not even demonstrate that he was as powerful as Thor or the Silver Surfer.

Marvel jobbed most of their heroes to Onslaught.

Once the rest of the MU showed up, it should have been over. Thor has soloed greater threats than Onslaught.

As to Darkseid, he is essential to existence, he cannot be killed, as he will be protected by the Source, even the Spectre could not kill Darkseid.

Also, the OE has never been blocked, only the Finder beams. Once the OE hits, ,unless a less avatar of Darkseid uses the OE in the instance in question, you are protected by the Source or Highfather intervenes, Darkseid owns you (and yes Superman is protected to some extent by the Source). Thank you, I agree 100%.
Originally posted by Bentley
Do not come with the "essential to the universe" thing. Imperiex people! Imperiex took the OE and it was squat for the universe. The OE does not work that way. Was that because Imperiex was maybe... beyond Kismet, the multi-versal guardian?
Ya, why should it have worked?

Unless Onslaught is beyond Eternity, he gets erased, teleported, or just destroyed.
Don't use Imperiex in an Onslaught thread.

Anyway... one could be an ass, and say that, that was only an Avatar...

savage hulk
no way darkseid can win

qqqqqqq
Do not come with the "essential to the universe" thing. Imperiex people! Imperiex took the OE and it was squat for the universe. The OE does not work that way. can you show me the scans?

qqqqqqq
Thank you, I agree 100%.
Was that because Imperiex was maybe... beyond Kismet, the multi-versal guardian?
Ya, why should it have worked?

Unless Onslaught is beyond Eternity, he gets erased, teleported, or just destroyed.
Don't use Imperiex in an Onslaught thread.

Anyway... one could be an ass, and say that, that was only an Avatar... yes

Bentley
Please by all means, make a thread about Kismet or Imperiex vs Eternity to see their reactions and then come back to see if your vision still holds.

juggernaut66666
Please by all means, make a thread about Kismet or Imperiex vs Eternity to see their reactions and then come back to see if your vision still holds.
Imperiex=Big Bang

Bentley
I know that. But people just assume that you have to be Imperiex-level to be inmune to the OE and those are just assumptions. Where does Imperiex stands in the Marvel hierarchy, I mean, its not like there arent others able to destroy realities.

We know that someone stronger than DS was able to stand the OE. This proves only one thing: The OE can be stood wether you are necessary for the universe or not.

juggernaut66666
I know that. But people just assume that you have to be Imperiex-level to be inmune to the OE and those are just assumptions. Where does Imperiex stands in the Marvel hierarchy, I mean, its not like there arent others able to destroy realities.

We know that someone stronger than DS was able to stand the OE. This proves only one thing: The OE can be stood wether you are necessary for the universe or not.
Yeah but the OE has hurt guys like Anti-Monitor and Spectre.

Bentley
And I suppose it did some damage to Imperiex, or so we are supposed to believe. The point is, that when used in uber-powerful enemies the OE goes from erase to merely hurt, which is a big of a difference when facing oponents that can over power the rest of DS's abilities.

Joey Stacks

laughing

This board sucks.

Big time.

Really really big time.

I'm done here.

And LMAO @ you comparing yourself saying you would recreate a Universe to a Watcher saying it.

lol.

Oh and one last lol @ the thought of Dr. Strange beating Onslaught and HoM having better writing then any comic really.

bigbran
And LMAO @ you comparing yourself saying you would recreate a Universe to a Watcher saying it.

lol. Obviously your brain can't comprehend, so I'll break it down for you:
All Watcher said, was that he WOULD do this to the universe.
He never said he COULD!
Plus, even if he did mean this, Watcher is probably the most inreliable source ever.
I lost count at how many times he was wrong a long time ago.

So I thought you could acknowledge the fact, that ANYONE WOULD recreate the universe in their image. But if they haven't shown the power, then that makes it invalid.

Do you understand?

Oh and one last lol @ the thought of Dr. Strange beating Onslaught and HoM having better writing then any comic really. I guess you have no idea who Dr Strange is... I'll forgive you.

Now, both the comics had bad writing, but towards the end of the Onslaught saga, it really, REALLY fell apart.

It's all perspective really, but all you seem to be doing, is try to bully your opinion in, without giving an explanation.

In my mind, HOM is better. In your mind, Onslaught Saga is probably the bestest writing eva (except for him getting pawned by a couple pussy tactics)!

Wait... weren't you pawning my ass?
What happened?

FearOfBlood

who said that ? that's retarded

Onslaught is out of Darkseid's league. He is way powerful than the lord of Apokolips.

juggernaut66666
who said that ? that's retarded

Onslaught is out of Darkseid's league. He is way powerful than the lord of Apokolips.
Are you on crack?

TricksterPriest
man........I'm about ready to give up on this one. This thread is not only spite, it's pretty much degraded into fanboyism and here-say. So, who's in favor of locking this one?

FearOfBlood
Are you on crack?

oh, then many people should be on crack....

do you really think that Darkseid can match Onslaught's power ?

( Franklin R. / Nate Gray/ Magneto/ Xavier ?)

each of them could take Darkseid down, all together would rape him

juggernaut66666

Yes you are on crack. no expression

DevilGoblin

ahahah the truth hurts!! good said!!

don't pay attention to Juggy66666 he is a delusional darkseid fanboy

he said darkseid is on Tyrant level !!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

bigbran
Wait, how did Onslaught get fanboys... oh, Hulk... right, it makes sense now.
ahahah the truth hurts!! good said!!

don't pay attention to Juggy66666 he is a delusional darkseid fanboy

he said darkseid is on Tyrant level !!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing Umm... Juggs is the one who MADE the Onslaught respect thread at KMC.

Wait, did you call Juggs a fanboy? Even if he was (I'll bite), you aren't in any position to call anyone a delusional fanboy.
Especially, since you are nominated by most, to be the biggest dumbass/fanboy on KMC.

AHAHAHA the truth hurts!

But no, Juggs is not a fanboy, he just knows his characters well unlike some people here...

Joey Stacks
Pure boredom and the fact that nobody's on live right now has caused me to respond to this riot of an argument.

Obviously your brain can't comprehend, so I'll break it down for you:
All Watcher said, was that he WOULD do this to the universe.
He never said he COULD!
Plus, even if he did mean this, Watcher is probably the most inreliable source ever.
I lost count at how many times he was wrong a long time ago.

So I thought you could acknowledge the fact, that ANYONE WOULD recreate the universe in their image. But if they haven't shown the power, then that makes it invalid.

Do you understand?

I guess you have no idea who Dr Strange is... I'll forgive you.

Now, both the comics had bad writing, but towards the end of the Onslaught saga, it really, REALLY fell apart.

It's all perspective really, but all you seem to be doing, is try to bully your opinion in, without giving an explanation.

In my mind, HOM is better. In your mind, Onslaught Saga is probably the bestest writing eva (except for him getting pawned by a couple pussy tactics)!

Wait... weren't you pawning my ass?
What happened?

1.) If you actually read the comic it said he would but instead ponders why they continue to fight when they know he's wayyyy out of their league.

And please note that statements like this are only said after Frank.

2.) Name an instance where a Watcher is wrong on a subject like this. Knowing you, you'd probably say something stupid like the Watcher was wrong on *insert instance* because NO F34TS LOLOLOLOLOL.

3.) You can pull all the knowledge out of your known relatives head and I'd still know more about Strange then you.

4.) The only really bad writing in the Onslaught Saga is the Juggs incident.

5.) The only one bullying their opinion would be the one arguing with character and Watcher statements of a certain character with such groundbreaking arguments as "No feats" and with absolutely no basis to back his claims (ie you).

6.) Who said anything about me even liking the Onslaught saga? Remove the mouth from Darky's d and try again.

7.) What the hell is "pawning my ass"? Sounds incredibly suspect to me.

juggernaut66666
Ok. It's time to end this Onslaught is the uber character shit.He is not really indestructible since Magneto and Cyclops were able to crack his armor and Thor has put a huge hole through his body
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4gb3.jpg
http://img426.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5yt4.jpg
2nd here is his greatest feat where he created a 2nd sun (he made a force field around him self so the others won't be able to interfere his concetration)
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10ao0.jpg

After he created that son he almost ran out of power and he had used his remaing power to keep up his force field it wasn't hard to make him lose contration to break up the field
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1nr6.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2ud5.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3zt8.jpg
his telepathy is no match for Darkseid who was able to to mindcontroll 3 billion Daxamites while teleporting Apokolips
Teleports Apokolips while mind controlling 3 billion Daxamites
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa661adfjpgorig7zs.jpg
Onslaught's bigest Tp feat is he beat Jean grey on the Asteal Plane and he mind controlled Beast that's all

Onslaught's energy and matter manipulation high feat was this he
made the earth to form to the shape of a hand
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4ld0.jpg

While Darkseid was able to disintegrade a Pre-Crisis Daxamite by pulling his molecules apart
Disintegrates Pre-crisis Daxamite
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p6a9d963c9bf1d453cc02e8f39e19024d/f9db7939.jpg

Turns Kalibak (superman level being) into skeleton with a touch
Reduces Kalibak to a skeleton by touchin him
http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbdc7b00jpgorig7gs.jpg

He also has matter manipulation skill

Beats the Legion
http://img351.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbc4e6a1jpgorig8lt.jpg

Here he is handling the JLA
http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inter22ia.jpg
http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inter32mf.jpg

Beats Pre-Crisis Jla
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superpowersv26of6133jt.jpg

Turns Pre-Crisis Validus into a baby
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pbfc5f1f8c8863de17f2156405dc7b135/f9db793f.jpg

Kills Pre-Crisis Superboy with Omega Beam
http://img464.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1wx0.jpg

After Darkseid cracks Onslaught armor he easily wipes him out from existense it is possible that he can do that without cracking the armor.

Joey Stacks
What's funny is you say crack O-slaughts armor like it even means something (hell the scene after the Thor one he laughs it off and is glad he took X out of him).

And you also ignore that he has all the powers of Franklin Richards and X-Man in favor of posting random acts that aren't even straining him.

And once again, X is relevant enough to override the Existance erasure.

left
And you also ignore that he has all the powers of Franklin Richards and X-Man in favor of posting random acts that aren't even straining him.

who cares what powers he might have if he doesn't use them the way they should be used ?

juggernaut66666
What's funny is you say crack O-slaughts armor like it even means something (hell the scene after the Thor one he laughs it off and is glad he took X out of him).

And once again, X is relevant enough to override the Existance erasure.
What do you think whos power did he use to create the sun Franklin's and Nate's after that he lost a lot of energy.

Joey Stacks
Oh and stop making up facts

"he made a forcefield so they wouldn't interfere with his concentration"

lol

"after he created the sun he started to run out of power"

more like Franklin Richards and X-Man started to FIGHT BACK and REGAIN CONTROL (which isn't happening during this topic)

You get a B- for at least trying to have a basis tho.

Oh and he never lost energy. This is neither said nor implied. I have the comic right in my face. The only thing that happened was Franklin stopped being so angsty and combined his with Nate's will to fight back and take back control. Which isn't happening for this topic's sake.

juggernaut66666
Oh and stop making up facts

"he made a forcefield so they wouldn't interfere with his concentration"

lol

"after he created the sun he started to run out of power"

more like Franklin Richards and X-Man started to FIGHT BACK and REGAIN CONTROL (which isn't happening during this topic)

You get a B- for at least trying to have a basis tho.
As Doom said he need a lot of his power to maintain his forcefield.

Joey Stacks
Yeah because we all know Doom's a telepath of the first order and is able to determine how much power Onslaught needs to use especially considered how his plan worked to a T.

Oh wait, Doom isn't a telepath and his plan failed miserably as shown by Richards saying we've been fools this whole time (which implies Onslaught allowed his armor to be cracked).

juggernaut66666
Yeah because we all know Doom's a telepath of the first order and is able to determine how much power Onslaught needs to use especially considered how his plan worked to a T.

Oh wait, Doom isn't a telepath and his plan failed miserably as shown by Richards saying we've been fools this whole time (which implies Onslaught allowed his armor to be cracked).
Yes he allowed but if Hulk was able to break it then sure can Darkseid.
Anyway Darkseid beats Onslaught case closed.

bigbran
Pure boredom and the fact that nobody's on live right now has caused me to respond to this riot of an argument.

1.) If you actually read the comic it said he would but instead ponders why they continue to fight when they know he's wayyyy out of their league.

And please note that statements like this are only said after Frank. OK, but what you shown me, he didn't say that.
Also, before we continue, do you think Onslaught is above Galactus?

Also, to do this, wouldn't Onslaught have to reshape Eternity in his image? Ya...
And thus why, that shouldn't be taken literly.

2.) Name an instance where a Watcher is wrong on a subject like this. Knowing you, you'd probably say something stupid like the Watcher was wrong on *insert instance* because NO F34TS LOLOLOLOLOL. Like when Uatu said he was as powerful as Galactus?
Funny because both Quaser and Surfer have owned Watchers.
Surfer owned Unilord, and Quaser owned Aron the Rogue, and last I check, Uatu wasn't the most powerful.
So, if he can't get his own power right...

Those are just for starters, I'll think of some more in which he was wrong.

3.) You can pull all the knowledge out of your known relatives head and I'd still know more about Strange then you. no expression Really... well, you don't know how much knowledge I have, and I don't know how much you have, but according to your ego, you know more than I ever will?
I suspect that you have every Doctor Strange comic ever in print, to go along with your statement?

4.) The only really bad writing in the Onslaught Saga is the Juggs incident. no expression

5.) The only one bullying their opinion would be the one arguing with character and Watcher statements of a certain character with such groundbreaking arguments as "No feats" and with absolutely no basis to back his claims (ie you). Ha!
Mine was that Onslaught didn't show Frank's full potential, you said he did.
I said he has no feats (he doesn't).
You have yet to show me the feats in which he had them, other than a Watcher statement.

Onslaught has shown nothing to be put at Frank's full potential (unless Frank's potential isn't as high as it was made out to be...), adn Watcher saying something isn't going to help.
"No feats", is actually quite accpetable in a case like this actually, because, he has had "No feats".

6.) Who said anything about me even liking the Onslaught saga? Remove the mouth from Darky's d and try again. Well, from the way you make Onslaught out to be...

I have no idea what you said on the second sentence...
But if it is what I think it is, I don't even like Darkseid...

7.) What the hell is "pawning my ass"? Sounds incredibly suspect to me. I'm talking about your incredible ego.

Joey Stacks
I've never once said Darkseid couldn't break the shell, just that once he does break the shell he's going to get stomped even worse then he was already getting it as he doesn't possess the power to contain him.

juggernaut66666
I've never once said Darkseid couldn't break the shell, just that once he does break the shell he's going to get stomped even worse then he was already getting it as he doesn't possess the power to contain him.
How???
Please explain it to me the Heroes easily handled Onslaught energy form but Darkseid can't?? He just uses the OE or reality or energy or molcular manipulation on him. Darkseid is easily skyfather level while Onslaught is
close to Surfer.

Joey Stacks
OK, but what you shown me, he didn't say that.
Also, before we continue, do you think Onslaught is above Galactus?

Also, to do this, wouldn't Onslaught have to reshape Eternity in his image? Ya...
And thus why, that shouldn't be taken literly.

Like when Uatu said he was as powerful as Galactus?
Funny because both Quaser and Surfer have owned Watchers.
Surfer owned Unilord, and Quaser owned Aron the Rogue, and last I check, Uatu wasn't the most powerful.
So, if he can't get his own power right...

Those are just for starters, I'll think of some more in which he was wrong.

no expression Really... well, you don't know how much knowledge I have, and I don't know how much you have, but according to your ego, you know more than I ever will?
I suspect that you have every Doctor Strange comic ever in print, to go along with your statement?

no expression

Ha!
Mine was that Onslaught didn't show Frank's full potential, you said he did.
I said he has no feats (he doesn't).
You have yet to show me the feats in which he had them, other than a Watcher statement.

Onslaught has shown nothing to be put at Frank's full potential (unless Frank's potential isn't as high as it was made out to be...), adn Watcher saying something isn't going to help.
"No feats", is actually quite accpetable in a case like this actually, because, he has had "No feats".

Well, from the way you make Onslaught out to be...

I have no idea what you said on the second sentence...
But if it is what I think it is, I don't even like Darkseid...

I'm talking about your incredible ego.

1.) Yes Onslaught is above Galactus as

you have a Celestial combined with the power of a Dark Phoenix in one being.

2.) Wanda did it, I see no reason as to why a mutant who's always been considered much higher on the food chain (Franky baby) couldn't.

3.) Jobbing. Much like Superman handling Darkseid, Thor handling Thanos, Warlock knocking back Omega, Bone claw Wolverine damaging IG Thanos and Thor giving him a fight, etc.

4.) Who was the one that stated I don't even know who Strange is (which if you own every one of his comics like I do you'd know is Far Far Far below Celestials and Dark Phoenixes)?

5.) I've provided character and Watcher references saying he has both the FULL combined might of X-Man (which I've shown is equal to Dark Phoenix) and Franklin (which speaks for itself).

You've provided me with the comedy that is no feats which would be acceptable if Onslaught was merely described as a reality bender himself and not a reality bender because he has absorbed all of Frank (and actually struggled to do the things he did which he never showed any signs of), who has feats that put him way out of Darky's league, and X-Man's powers.

6.) The way I've made Onslaught out to be? You mean more like what's said in the comic.

7.) Ego? Sounds more like you're insecure with your arguments as the only arrogant comment I've made is the Strange one.

Please explain it to me the Heroes easily handled Onslaught energy form but Darkseid can't??

You call giving your life easily handling Onslaught? (well they were saved by deus ex Frank)

There's a laugh for you.

Joey Stacks
"Close to Surfer"

You call someone who thought Thor was a joke and handled him as such "Close to Surfer"

Wow. *shakes head*

juggernaut66666
1.) Yes Onslaught is above Galactus as you have a Celestial combined with the power of a Dark Phoenix in one being.
I think this debate has ended. no expression

Joey Stacks
Okay give me one reason why a FP Frank combined with a FP Nate (who's equal to Dark Phoenix) couldn't beat Galan?

bigbran
1.) Yes Onslaught is above Galactus as

you have a Celestial combined with the power of a Dark Phoenix in one being. Without the full knowledge how to use it... sure if he could use Nate's and Frank's power to the fullest, he could possibly be above Galactus. No wait, I'm thinking of an actual Celestial and Dark Phoenix, nevermind.
Nate Grey and Franklin would go down to Galactus.

But in comics... he gets beat by Hulk, armor blown through by Thor, then no, he isn't anywhere near Galactus!
But at the thought of comic Onslaught being above Galactus...
laughing

Also, if Onslaught was more than a Celestial, then why was Hulk able to smash his armor (I don't care if Onslaught planned it or not, it got smashed). Hulk would NEVER, EVER see the day that he was able to smash a Celestial's skin.

2.) Wanda did it, I see no reason as to why a mutant who's always been considered much higher on the food chain (Franky baby) couldn't. laughing laughing laughing
When in HOM, was Frank said to be more powerful than Wanda?
Now, just weak Scarlet Witch was weaker than Frank, but recreating the universe Wanda was more powerful than Frank has ever been.

Also, why your statement also holds no grounds is because:

You say in your own arguements that Frank = Celestial right?
Well, Eternity created the Celestials out of just meditating.

No, Frank isn't recreating the universe.

Wow, I just realize how this will go nowhere, since you think Onslaught is above Eternity (if he is more powerful than Wanda was, he is more powerful than Eternity) and Galactus... ugg, this board is getting redicules to a point of retarded.
Everyday, some character gets upgraded.
First Hulk. Then Wolverine. Then Phoenix. Then blah, blah, blah... Apocalypse. Then now Onslaught.

3.) Jobbing. Much like Superman handling Darkseid, Thor handling Thanos, Warlock knocking back Omega, Bone claw Wolverine damaging IG Thanos and Thor giving him a fight, etc. Oh, jobbing is it?
The Watchers have no feats at all to disreguard it as jobbing.
You have a statement, vs two feats.
And you are taking the statement's side... good luck with that.

4.) Who was the one that stated I don't even know who Strange is (which if you own every one of his comics like I do you'd know is Far Far Far below Celestials and Dark Phoenixes)? Ya, he would be... but Onslaught didn't show this supposed power. Nope, no he didn't.
You are using statements to go against what I said, no on-panel showings of his power at all, but statements?

5.) I've provided character and Watcher references saying he has both the FULL combined might of X-Men (which I've shown is equal to Dark Phoenix) and Franklin (which speaks for itself).
You haven't provided anything to show he could use their full power.

You also haven't shown me that Nate is equal to Dark Phoenix anyway. Now I may know it, but you yourself haven't provided the proof (like you claim).

Also, his power is "supposed" to rival her's.

You've provided me with the comedy that is no feats which would be acceptable if Onslaught was merely described as a reality bender himself and not a reality bender because he has absorbed all of Frank, who has feats that put him way out of Darky's league, and X-Man's powers. Ya, and while I haven't provided proof, guess what, you haven't either!
My proof was that Onslaught hasn't shown the kind of power as Frank has.
To back this up, I would need to scan every appearance of him (I'm not doing this).
To defie this, all you would need is one scan.

Guess what one is easier?

Guess what, nobody has yet to prove that he was able to use the full extent of Frank's powers either.

6.) The way I've made Onslaught out to be? You mean more like what's said in the comic. What he is in comics, is nothing like you said.
In comcis, he wasn't over Galactus (Galatcus don't fight with a Hulk for one), and in comics, he wasn't shown as being able to do what HOM Wanda did.
If he did, why didn't he just recreate the universe right before he got outsmarted?
The best thing he did with reality was create a second sun.
Second sun>>> recreate the universe>>> create a pocket universe?

7.) Ego? Sounds more like you're insecure with your arguments as the only arrogant comment I've made is the Strange one. No, it's your ego. You come in here, like you are above everyone, and that no arguement holds no grounds to you.

It's ego all right.

Symmetric Chaos
1.) Yes Onslaught is above Galactus as you have a Celestial combined with the power of a Dark Phoenix in one being.

hysterical

We don't even no how powerful Franklin is on the Celestial scale. Besides do you have any idea what a Celestial is compared to Galactus? (nothing btw)

Dark Pheonix is not part of Onslaught

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
hysterical

We don't even no how powerful Franklin is on the Celestial scale. Besides do you have any idea what a Celestial is compared to Galactus? (nothing btw)

Dark Pheonix is not part of Onslaught I don't know about nothing, but I do think Galactus is quite above them.

He seems to think that Nate Grey would exactly equal DP, and that this would mean that DP is actually in him... I don't know, just sounds like shit to me either way.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't know about nothing, but I do think Galactus is quite above them.

I was exagerating for effect but if full-power Galactus = Eternity then Celestials don't have much of a chance.

He seems to think that Nate Grey would exactly equal DP, and that this would mean that DP is actually in him... I don't know, just sounds like shit to me either way.

He claims to have proof. (Might be interesting to see how he proves that X-Man = Dark Pheonix)

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I was exagerating for effect but if full-power Galactus = Eternity then Celestials don't have much of a chance.

He claims to have proof. (Might be interesting to see how he proves that X-Man = Dark Pheonix) Ya.

I think their was a bio that said it... but that is all.
Or there might be a scan in which someone said he rivals DP (I think their was), but it really doesn't matter when his feats disprove it (losing to a Thanos clone).
Something that has not been learned yet.

thtadthtshldntb
YEah, where is all this Nate>DP wank coming from... I know that there were some issues somewhere where Moira and prof X speculated about that, but that is bs.

I don't recall Nate ever consuming a star, and DP did. Also do to the retcon DP is the actual Phoenix Force itself. Nate is not a pimple on DP's ass.

xmeat
Yes he allowed but if Hulk was able to break it then sure can Darkseid.
Anyway Darkseid beats Onslaught case closed. supes was able to beat darkseid so hulk can as well cased closed.

Soljer
supes was able to beat darkseid so hulk can as well cased closed.

Ermm....

Do I need to list the street levellers that have beaten Hulk? We don't wanna go that route.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Ermm....

Do I need to list the street levellers that have beaten Hulk? We don't wanna go that route. i could say the same for supes.

bigbran
i could say the same for supes. OK, name them.
Seriously, I'm going to need the list.

darthgoober
i could say the same for supes.
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Batman. Who are all these others your referring to?

xmeat
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Batman. Who are all these others your referring to? green arrow, deathstroke.

xmeat
bump onlaught 10/10

xmeat
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.