Dr Strange at his best vs Image god and satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
basically image god is not the supreme being of the image universe but you couldnt really tell since his feats are pretty amazing, he created heaven, and its armies, just one of his lowest angels can defeat a galaxy level life destroying threat, and make suns go nova. satan rules over the nine levels of hell, each level has a king like malbolgia being the king of the eigth, when spawn became king of the eight he did things like stop time, rewrite the world, he could melt heavens gates if given the chance and such things, when spawn became there equal he was able to kill both there armies, seal off heaven and hell from earth and destroy the entire world then remake it, then he gave up his power, but some poeple do say that strange at his best he is better then spawn and dc god and satan. MIND YOU IMAGE gOD and satan are not the top in the food chain there is still the Mother who made them.

Supreme being
Strange is going to die.

Magee
I smell spite.

Mider999
it aint a spite thread some people say that strange at his best can defeat spawn at his best who was the equal of these two. ok so strange doesnt fight them both at once one at a time first image satan then image god.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Supreme being
Strange is going to die.

Magee
Originally posted by Mider999
it aint a spite thread some people say that strange at his best can defeat spawn at his best who was the equal of these two. So this is a spite thread lol. Just because someone says so does not make it true, surely u know Strange doesnt stand a chance.

Beta Ray Howard
What did they do that puts them over Strange?

I want on-panel feats, not a half page Mider or Dark Urizen rank that has no scanage whatsoever.

id369

guy222
basically image god is not the supreme being of the image universe but you couldnt really tell since his feats are pretty amazing, he created heaven, and its armies, just one of his lowest angels can defeat a galaxy level life destroying threat, and make suns go nova. satan rules over the nine levels of hell, each level has a king like malbolgia being the king of the eigth, when spawn became king of the eight he did things like stop time, rewrite the world, he could melt heavens gates if given the chance and such things, when spawn became there equal he was able to kill both there armies, seal off heaven and hell from earth and destroy the entire world then remake it, then he gave up his power, but some poeple do say that strange at his best he is better then spawn and dc god and satan. MIND YOU IMAGE gOD and satan are not the top in the food chain there is still the Mother who made them.

I like my thread LT>Strange

Regardless, Strange dies

TricksterPriest
Actually, with some prep time, Strange can win this. He beat Inbetweener, Stalemated IG, beat HOM Wanda, and he beat Shuma-Gorath in his own dimension. Give him a little bit of prep time, and he'll spank these two.

Maestro
Strange summons Stan Lee=pwned

Mider999
howard and ID369 and trickster priest are the ones who say that strange can defeat the image versions of god and satan ive already given you some of there feats, this isnt a spite tread, if they can prove that strange can defeat these two go ahead and let them.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I want on-panel feats, not a half page Mider or Dark Urizen rant that has no scanage whatsoever.

Supreme being
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, with some prep time, Strange can win this. He beat Inbetweener, Stalemated IG, beat HOM Wanda, and he beat Shuma-Gorath in his own dimension. Give him a little bit of prep time, and he'll spank these two.

Some of the feats you stated had circumstances behind them and i find it rather odd you failed to mention them hmmmmmmmmmmm huh

Mider999
umm didnt you just read what i said buddy, how they created heaven and hell, and how there minions even the weaker ones can create nova's or how angela one of the weakest angels killed the argus who can consume multi galaxy life.

oh and didnt you read where spawn had feats equal to king thor even this was before he was at his peak such as stopping time and rewriting the world yet unlike thor he didnt have no people against him, oh yeah how funny that dr strange lost to king thor and DIED and king spawn who is weaker then image god and satan has feats as good or sometimes better then king thor.

You three sure show me man cant ever get one over you, all you ever do is say let me see this or prove this and that why dont you three prove something and shut the hell up.

dont worry guys im sure strange can win by calling forth his legions of angels and demons, and if these two decide to nuke him well he's indestructable like they are, cause there so indestructable they cant even hurt each other, OH YEAH I REMEBERED STRANGE CANT DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS.

Supreme being
umm didnt you just read what i said buddy, how they created heaven and hell, and how there minions even the weaker ones can create nova's or how angela one of the weakest angels killed the argus who can consume multi galaxy life.

oh and didnt you read where spawn had feats equal to king thor even before he was at his peak stopping time and rewriting the world yet unlike thor he didnt have no people against him, oh yeah how funny that dr strange lost to king thor and DIED and king spawn who is weaker then image god and satan has feats as good or sometimes better then king thor.

You three sure show me man cant ever get one over you, all you ever do is say let me see this or prove this and that why dont you three prove something and shut the hell up.

dont worry guys im sure strange can win by calling forth his legions of angels and demons, and if these two decide to nuke him well he's indestructable like they are, cause there so indestructable they cant even hurt each other, OH YEAH I REMEBERED STRANGE CANT DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS.

confused Was this a response to my statement?

Mider999
no to howards

Supreme being
no to howards

ok cool

id369
Yup I am one of the Spawn fans that think, Dr. Strange can beat
God Spawn, Spawn, or Satan.

Oh and I am not much of a Dr. Strange fan, and find him rather boring for my taste.

Mider999
did i fail to mention that these three think that exodus and nate gray can defeat image satan and image god

id369
did i fail to mention that these three think that exodus and nate gray can defeat image satan and image god

That was me, and I specifically mentioned Exodus or Shaman Nate would put up a vary good fight against 1st Age Spawn.

The thread did ask on what level or who is Spawn comparable by age, and I mentioned those two.

TricksterPriest
nosweat When did I EVER say that? But you really underestimate Dr. Strange. Do you think Image God&Satan could beat Shuma-Gorath in his own dimension? (hint: this is a trick question, and the answer isn't yes.)

Mider999
umm tricker priest do you really think that dr strange could defeat shuma gorath in his own dimension with out help from the eye of agomotto, agomotto meaning a guy who has his own dimension as well, galactus tried to kill him and didnt work, galactus would probably have ended up draining himself, even then if galactus had started absorbing the dimension spawn did the same thing in the second age to one of the other circles, great way of defending yourselves really great.

TricksterPriest
Alright, get out. if you think Image God&Satan can beat Shuma in his own dimension, you are a hopeless fanboy. Shuma-Gorath is equivalent to MoM in his dimension, and strange beat him. Shoo fanboy, shoo. blow

Mider999
oh and do i think that image god and satan can defeat shuma gortah in his own dimension let me think on this really really hard, YES, what makes you think they couldnt.

Mider999
if he was the equivalent of the MoM in his own dimension he wouldnt have lost buddy boy, i guess that strange can defeat the presance now if he invades the DCU, why dont you shut up and stop embaressing yourself, your post was pointless and dumb and didnt prove nothing.

Oh and now your saying that strange can defeat the MoM whatever you are on please point me to the place i think i need some then id be happy and insane too.

id369

Mider999
its not very nice that you three ruined my thread where i wanted to see what people thought of spawns power level, and its not to nice of you to go into the spawn respect thread and start talking your nonsense i think its also not really that rude of me to ask you three to explain yourselves and tell EVERYONE how you think strange can defeat these guys so why dont you stop your complaining and your boohooing and get to it.

So this is it put up or shut up. Im sick of hearing this nonsense, strange has the power of three super beings behind him anyway all that is not his power or his own power, all he did was drain shuma gorath for all we know any one who has heavy duty draining powers could have done the same perhaps it was PIS since you think shuma is the MoM in his own dimension not even mephesto can boast that in his own dimension.

Mider999
see nobody is even backing you three up cause its a freaking embarresment what your saying, even howard shut up i dont know why.

Mider999
From what ive read he defeated HOM wanda little by little using planning and such not just go up and say HAY WANDA CUT IT OUT and suddenly win

When he defeated Shuma Gorath it was with a very powerful magical artifact the eye of agromatto i believe

when he harmed death who is the weakest of the three cosmic entities of marvel he had to use all his power she wasnt destroyed and who cares if she would have been everyone has womped death from inbetweener to grandmaster.

draxx_tOfU

umm no...

and Strange stalemating IG is purely PIS, adam was not going all out, why would he banish strange in the farthest recesses of the universe(when strange used the wand of watoomb) if he really wanted to kill him...

if you really really really think about it, if strange could stalemate the IG w/o PIS, that would virtually put him directly under LT in the marvel heirarchy...

id369

draxx_tOfU
NARUTO!!! rock

Mider999
you never stated why he is supirior thanks NEVER sept saying oh he can blow up a planet, umm let me see if an angel lower then spawn can create a nova, can spawn who is leagues above such angel destroy a planet.........YES I THINK HE CAN.

Accel
I would really enjoy Strange backhanding these two little brats like a strict parent. They're easily the two whiniest deities I've ever seen.

TricksterPriest
Co-sign. it's poetic irony that they were both little kids. big grin Btw, awesome sig. thumb up

id369

Mider999
You view comic book feats in a very odd perspective my friend you really really do. Just cause someone doesnt do it dont mean they cant, isnt that the argument some use for the LT, saying he never did this and that but oh he sure can, why dont you just stop talking already friend you havent proven anything sept that your view on comics is uniquie. I mean your like oh come on man all he did was wipe out everyone on earth destroy heavens armies and kill all the hellspawn pfft he didnt do nothing else.

qqqqqqq
strange is wayyyyyyy too overrated

Supreme being
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
strange is wayyyyyyy too overrated yes yes yes yes

qqqqqqq
Alright, get out. if you think Image God&Satan can beat Shuma in his own dimension, you are a hopeless fanboy. Shuma-Gorath is equivalent to MoM in his dimension, and strange beat him. Shoo fanboy, shoo. blow alot people thinks mephisto is ominpotent in his realm but FR still beats him

Mider999
they are nigh omnipatent in there own realms but not like on the level of the presance, galactus was not beating mephesto in his own realm till he started absorbing the realm then mephesto basically freaked out and let his heralds go, same thing when spawn was in another hell i believe and he had to fight its boss, he started obsorbing the realm.

id369

TricksterPriest
the point about Shuma was: Shuma-Gorath is THE most powerful magic user in Marvel Comics, more powerful than the other elder gods, maybe even more than Demogorge. He could destroy the universe if he got out, and he is god-like and unbeatable in his dimension. And there's a catch. If you gain enough power to kill him in his own dimension....., you become him. Strange beat him and beat the quid pro quo. However, given the nature of Strange's victory and some post-fight panels, Shuma survived. Before you start saying Strange did not win, it was because Strange rejected the power of Shuma-Gorath. Shuma is stronger than Galactus in his own dimension.

The thing about Mephisto is, he's vastly overrated. He himself admits alot of his power is smoke&mirrors and that his own people will kill him if they ever got over their fear of him.

id369
I really wished ~The Wickerman~ (aka Dark Urizon) was here. He would claim God Spawn was on the High Tier Cosmic level ala DC or Marvel.

But at least, he knows how to put up a better debate. Use Scans to point out, his claims. And type a comprehensive paragraph, instead of some sloppy mess.

Also what ever happened to Spawn Rulez?

Mider999
yeah you two put alot better debates then i do, putting up lame feats where a guy has to use artifacts and powers that come from other beings to win, your so much better debator then i am right, even what ive heard and what ive read is better then what you say, according to you strange is like just under the living tribunal in fact he once did something against the LT's judgement oh my now you both think he's his equal thanks.

are you talking about the redeemer or something buddy when you talka bout him not warping and getting send to hell well guess what buddy he wasnt trying to kill him he was just some misguided kid so spawn went easy on him.

yeah according to you trickster priest dr strange is the stronest magic user if shuma was the strongest the vishanti's powers wouldnt have owned him.

oh and Id nothing impresses you huh yet strange winning via ways that arent his own feats directly sure does impress you how sad.

TricksterPriest
........what's that? *cups hand around ear* sounds like a fanboy who can't admit when he's wrong? What? you say Strange didnt' do what I said he did because he used other people's powers and abilities? Well, then let's disregard everything Spawn has ever done. It's all his hellspawn power from Malebolgia or his upgrade from MoM. stick out tongue I admit that came out badly, but Shuma is the strongest in terms of personal power. But in terms of feats and versatility, Strange trumps him. Shuma is on par with abstracts and if you think even 4th Age Spawn is equal to say, LT or Eternity, then there's no help for you. MoM is the only character in Image I've seen that can beat Strange outright.

Mider999
yeah i know im wrong thats why everyone is backing you up right buddy. wow you sure showed me ooh it hurts so bad, your a dumb fanboy who loves dr strange and basically thinks that strange could defeat the presance and TOAA so please dont call me a fanboy when your the ultimate fanboy alive.

id369

Mider999
you dont know nothing about what your talking about ID nothing at all, you sadden me almost as bad as tricker priest, stop bothering insulting my typing skills nobody cares, nobody cares what you say cause all you do is talk nonesense. maybe in your own mind you think your some great ultimate debator that owns everyone but everyone stoped listening to you like a page ago cause they probably think that your insane like i do, and they probably laugh at trickster priest cause he's just plain foolish, and howard yeah i guess your buddy didnt even wanna be seen with you after how full of it you sound.

its called logic learn to use it.

id369
you dont know nothing about what your talking about ID nothing at all, you sadden me almost as bad as tricker priest, stop bothering insulting my typing skills nobody cares, nobody cares what you say cause all you do is talk nonesense. maybe in your own mind you think your some great ultimate debator that owns everyone but everyone stoped listening to you like a page ago cause they probably think that your insane like i do, and they probably laugh at trickster priest cause he's just plain foolish, and howard yeah i guess your buddy didnt even wanna be seen with you after how full of it you sound.

its called logic learn to use it. mad

No its called bad typing.
Proof Read - Learn how to use it.
Did you even graduate from high school?

Mider999
im suprised you even know how to find the door to your house to leave thats how much commen sense you seem to show, stop comlaining about my typing, its not my fault you and your friends embarressed yourself in front fo everyone cause of your lame and sad statements, why dont you save yourself further embarressment and shut up already, you say that spawn is this and that do you know who agress with you two other people and nobody else, one of your friends thinks that dr strange could defeat the mother, and you well you say if you havent seen a feat then spawn or image god or satan probably cant do it, lame and dumb excuse, and howard he bailed on you cause he knews your statements are just plain nonense. Now why dont you do yourself the favor of just leaving and being quiet already nobody believes you and they know your wrong, get over it, and go home the thread will hopefully be closed soon BYE.

id369

Symmetric Chaos
Well w/ prep I remember Strange fighting Adam Warlock with the IG for quite some time.

You said God and Satan were not supreme so with a lot of prep time he could stalemate them for a bit at the minimum.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
What did they do that puts them over Strange?

I want on-panel feats, not a half page Mider or Dark Urizen rank that has no scanage whatsoever.

Mider999
you want no rants why dont you provide us with the same curtosy and there not rants you poser there explenations and we already saw how adam was not going all out on strange. Stop acting like your some big stuff debator its getting sickening your just some punk who thinks he knows it all, all three of you are.

bigbran
Anyway... seriously though.
When have Satan and God shown that much power?
Their fight was only affect a small portion of the planet.

I remember Strange destroying a dimension. Destroying a planet (as opposed to doing some damage).

I think Strange is overhyped as much as the next guy, but really, if they have no feats, then why are we comparing them?
I'm sure their Ultimo 5000, but so far, I have seen nothing from them.

DigiMark007
closed at the request of the thread-starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.