black atom, captain marvel vs superman wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Going all out and no superman flying to the sun.

db_renji
Aw, no sun dipping? Not even a little? sad crybaby

Well, I guess CM and BA take this. CM stalemates Supes. Black Adam is stronger than Cap. Marvel. So, with his magic advantage and superior strength (no sun dip remember) Black Adam takes out Supes.

CM, like I said, can stalemate Supes who is above WW. But, if WW is going all out CM will be able to stalemate her but wont be able to put her a way. B/c of her fighting spirit and experience. But, once BA is done with Supes, him and CM double team WW ftw.

BA and CM 6/10.

carver9
sounds about right to me except 1 thing. Captain marvel have proven many of times that he is a step above superman in power. Captain marvel can take sups and black adam is just another different story.

Redatom65
in this fight Wonder Woman isn't much of a factor. If she can hold Captain marvel long enough for superman to take Black Adam out so that he can face Billy in round 2.....Well Superman would really have a hard time beating Captain marvel after beating someone like Black Adam. Captain marvel and Black Adam 8/10. It depends on Superman's game here.

D-Block
I don't know where this BA being Stronger that CM comes from but yes they take this battle. Both can take out SM or WW but it will be a hard fight especially if WW brings her toys.

db_renji
Originally posted by D-Block
I don't know where this BA being Stronger that CM comes from but yes they take this battle. Both can take out SM or WW but it will be a hard fight especially if WW brings her toys.

Black Adam is definitely stronger than CM, maybe not by a lot but stronger and more ruthless.

Here is CM trying without all his might to hold BA back, but can't do it.

http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php...6bbab_wind3.jpg

http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.ph...13d60_wind4.jpg

Start of BA and Supes fight. Supes states how BA hits harder than CM.

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.ph...vssuperman2.jpg
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.ph...vssuperman3.jpg

Its all in the Black Adam respect thread.

DigiMark007
...and then Supes PIS's to a win....at least if it was actually written in a comic.

But meh, probably team Shazam. Though part of why Supes plays down to these two is his magic weakness, which Diana doesn't have.

db_renji
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...and then Supes PIS's to a win....at least if it was actually written in a comic.

But meh, probably team Shazam. Though part of why Supes plays down to these two is his magic weakness, which Diana doesn't have.

This is true, and Diana is a very strong and fierce fighter; however, as good of a warrior she is Black Adam can match. Then she would be holding back to make sure she doesn't kill, qualms that BA doesn't have. Plus, once Supes is down it will be 2 to 1.

Team Shazam Baby, rock

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Going all out and no superman flying to the sun.

team two

WorldWarHulk
If both Marvel, and BA are on Supes level of strength... then WW is a non factor.
Hey nvr?

D-Block
BA and CM are equal except for when CM is sharing his powers. But BA is more Ruthless.

Validus
Team 1 wins since Superman is held down by Blunder Woman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Team 1 wins since Superman is held down by Blunder Woman.

Cosigned.

guy222
t2 ftw

JakeTheBank
Black Atom.

juggerman
Superman beats them to sleep using WW as a bat

Cogito
Man there's a lot of stupid from 2007 in this thread

DTM
Personally, I believe CM and BA to be physical equals (BA is more vicious, ruthless, aggressive, so he may seem stronger in fights), I also believe Superman capable of beating either CM or BA in a solo fight. But in saying that I believe both CM and BA being able to beat WW (ALL close matches). Ill support Team Superman and Wonder Woman here, as anyone beating anyone will be Very Close, and S and WW have the superior teamwork and synergy, which I think will allow them to win more than not here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Black Atom.

D-Block
Team 2 CM can't trust BA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.