Mace Windu Vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

Black Dalek
Its gonna get closed..

darthsith19
Yeah, Plus Mace pwns Link's ass,,, even without the Force and if Link's sword could block lightsabers he would last more than ten seconds.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yeah, Plus Mace pwns Link's ass,,, even without the Force and if Link's sword could block lightsabers he would last more than ten seconds.

And Windu was naked... and blind.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by jollyjim311
And Windu was naked... and blind. As well as being deaf and stupid.

jollyjim311
Without his hands.

Marxman
Pssh. Link uses Din's Fire from OoT. Game over.

Plus, the Sword of Time has cortosis weave. It can block lightsabers. Yup. Its a fact.

darthsith19
You don't think Mace would be able to move away from the Din's fire? Or just Force Push Link back so he's out of range of the Din's fire and then use Force Crush on him?

kamikz
Or Link turns invincible, invisible or into a giant and crushes Mace with his feet! Yeah....

General G
Not closed yet?

Nikkolas
Nope.

Since no one specificied the Link, Link gets all his powers and abilities. Which means he's both capable of lifting at least 20 tons, invincible, armed with the power of a demi-god as well as the Completed Triforce and well...Composite Link is a force to be reckoned with. Only below Composite Mario who, as we know, took out the Death Star by jumping on it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Master Windu obviously, but WHO IS LINK?

General Kenobl
Link from the Legend of Zelda series, DUH!

kamikz
Link wishes him dead with the triforce. stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
As I said before (in the thread that got closed) Link drinks some Chateau Romani to gain unlimited magic power, he then uses Naryu's love to become invincible (which wont wear off because he has unlimited magic power) and then Mace could do absolutely nothing to hurt Link at all. At which point Link uses one of his other bazillion items and beats Mace.

Mace cant win this fight, you cant stop someone who is invincible.

Mic Assassin
Hold up, so am I right in saying that Link's power relies on items? Well what's stoppin Mace from force crushing his ass before he can use one?

kamikz
He has magic, he can instantly activate it (magic armour in WW for example). That will prevent the force crush, because he is unable to be killed for at least 3 minutes. And that is with sorley the WW magic meter....

Mic Assassin
Well is there proof that the WW Magic Armour can protect Link from a lightsaber? Has it ever been tested against something like that? And he can really do it instantly?

kamikz
Yes, instantly.

And he is pratically invinsible, no magic, no swords, no bombs, nothing goes through it. It renders him immune to physical harm, that's what the describtion says....

Also, when he has put it on, Mace is finished. Link can grow into a giant the size of a four floor building, and when he actually has the invincibility on, if he drinks Chateau milk, he gains unlimited magic for a day. So then he will be invincible for the rest of the day. Mace is dead....

Mic Assassin
Well Ok, I'm convinced that his magic is good enough to stand up to Mace and destroy him, but I'm still questioning the whole instant thing. Where's the proof for that? Is it a gameplay feature? Does it require any kind of hand motion? Does he need to equip something? Go into details.

Mic Assassin
The difference is, Link relies on casting spells and drinking potions etc. to do anything, whereas the force naturally gives Mace his abilities, such as reflexes, precognition etc. I highly doubt that Link's reflexes are better than Mace's jedi reflexes for instance, so I'm guessing Mace would be able to crush him before Link could do anything.

LORD JLRTENJAC
OK, We all know Link will win this, Those of you who say Mace, Watch his sad death at the hands of Anakin and Palpatine in Episode 3.

kamikz
Uh, why? It's not like Mace throws crushes out any time of the day, and he doesn't do it instantly either. Even if he did in this case, why would his reaction time be so much faster than Link's? And Mace at least has to direct the crush with his hand, stretch it out, and then crush them, Link can just activate his... And he to has fast reflexes and is fast to. Link would easily pull it off, it's not like he's gonna stand there like a retard while Mace pulls one of his attacks, and this is not the first time Link faces someone with such abilities, he's met far worse, someone who can crush a whole tower instantly while losing his power and unconscious...
Also, if Link dies, he is revived by fairies....

kamikz
Originally posted by Mic Assassin
Well Ok, I'm convinced that his magic is good enough to stand up to Mace and destroy him, but I'm still questioning the whole instant thing. Where's the proof for that? Is it a gameplay feature? Does it require any kind of hand motion? Does he need to equip something? Go into details.

The Magic armor shows no such things, it just activates with a thought.

Nayrus love is a hand gesture, but every time he does it the whole world around him freezes. Might be gameplay, might be magic, I can't really tell.

Magic armour (2), is a suit, so I guess he has to put that on, if he hasn't already gotten it equipped. So it depends....

LORD JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by kamikz
Uh, why? It's not like Mace throws crushes out any time of the day, and he doesn't do it instantly either. Even if he did in this case, why would his reaction time be so much faster than Link's? And Mace at least has to direct the crush with his hand, stretch it out, and then crush them, Link can just activate his... And he to has fast reflexes and is fast to. Link would easily pull it off, it's not like he's gonna stand there like a retard while Mace pulls one of his attacks, and this is not the first time Link faces someone with such abilities, he's met far worse, someone who can crush a whole tower instantly while losing his power and unconscious...
Also, if Link dies, he is revived by fairies....

True, plus after casting Nayru's Love, he can drink Grandma's soup, rare Chu Jelly, or Great Fairy tears, which Doubles his power, and Don't Forget Chateau Romanni!

Also Link Has a slew of spells in Zelda 2 that require no items, but the NES graphics don't show exactly what he has to do for them.

Mic Assassin
Well watch when Mace crushes Grievous, he does it damn quickly; it easily takes less than a second, and it's with a quick impulse too. The question is, would Link adapt and react to the situation as quickly as Mace would?

LORD JLRTENJAC
Yea.

Mic Assassin
Is there proof for that? Does he have reflexes on the level of jedi reflexes? Is he as impulsive as Mace is? And what's this whole "if Link dies, he is revived by fairies" thing about? Is it a gameplay mechanic? Does it only work after casting a spell, or drinking a potion, or equiping some kind of armor? 'Cause if there's proof that he'd activate magic quicker than Mace could apply a force crush on him, or can always rise back to life, I'll concede.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Hmm... He's finished certian enemys pretty quickly... It's been a while since I played the older games, let me think for a miniute...

IN WW, and TP, Link can react at high speeds, depending on the skills of the player. He's doged stuff that no normal person could hope to dodge.

kamikz
Originally posted by Mic Assassin
Is there proof for that? Does he have reflexes on the level of jedi reflexes? Is he as impulsive as Mace is? And what's this whole "if Link dies, he is revived by fairies" thing about? Is it a gameplay mechanic? Does it only work after casting a spell, or drinking a potion, or equiping some kind of armor? 'Cause if there's proof that he'd activate magic quicker than Mace could apply a force crush on him, or can always rise back to life, I'll concede.

I saw Grievous turning around, igniting all his lightsabers and stare at Mace, before Mace reaches out, and crushes his chest. But Link has already faced opponents with much better magics and skills....

Link has fairies in bottles stocked in his equipment. When he dies they revive him, no casting or anything, he doesn't have to do anything, they just revive him.
And their powers are canon, they come from the Great Faries, which are stated by Tatl in MM have the power to wipe out armies instantly... (Or similair. Very strong anyway)

But I don't see why Link wouldn't react, Mace might have better reflexes and better normal speed, but they still act under the same second, Link's armor takes basically no time to activate...

LORD JLRTENJAC
Well, Class is almost over so I;m out.

kamikz
Lol! Ok...

Mic Assassin
I meant the hand motion, and still, he had just fallen out of his ship, the fact is, he can still perform the action at such a speed that it really doesn't matter if it's instant or not; all that matters is who decides to activate their powers first.

'Cause he was more powerful, or for plot neccessity?

How long does it take? Are the fairies powerful? Couldn't Mace just destroy the fairies before they revive Link? And really, a KO should be as valis as a kill in this kind of match. I'm going with Mace.

kamikz
Well then it is just chance who gets it first, we can't decide on that then. There is still much more speaking for Link, his is instant, Mace is in a movement of his hand, and usage of the force. Link can also performe magics, like burning Mace to crisps, then Mace crushes Link and Link fries Mace, but Link gets revived....

It's not like Mace is going to know that Link is being revived, you make it out like Mace knows exactly what his opponent can do. The fary just flies out from his bottle and Link gets revived, he can stock up to 6 in only one game, if he has all his bottles, he will have around.... 30.

Also, there are still things that make me believe Link will lose from that attack alone, even without his invulnerability...

Can turn into the Fierce Diety, which is what it sounds like. A godlike being that is...

Can wish Mace dead with the triforce.

Four swords, turn Link into four Link's........................

Stone Mask, turns Link into the terrain basically, like if Mace was looking he would only see the ground. He wouldn't know what to hit, and it is not as basic as invisibility...

The rings from the oracle games, which halves the damage done by 1/4, plus the silver heart which decreases damage by 1/2, that will not be a very huge amount of damage on him... That means, that a killing attack such as the crush, would only cause 1/8 of it's normal damage on Link...

Mic Assassin
Well I already voted for Mace, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'd probably give it to Link more often then not, I just don't think it would be impossible for Mace to win, it could technically go to either on any given day.

kamikz
Cool! big grin

Nikkolas
This this was standard equip Link vs. Mace...Mario comes in and slaps them both silly. Mario is at baseline, capable of lifting at least a 100 tons, leaps and flips far above anything even most Jedi can pull off and took out A SUN with a turtleshell.

He is the uber.

kamikz
Mario is the shit!

Though he sucks.... stick out tongue

Nikkolas
Pft. You just are too politically correct to like the fat Italian who likes-a his-a pasta.

kamikz
Nuh uh.

Mic Assassin
Pft, Bane kicks both of their asses. stick out tongue

kamikz
Nope! stick out tongue

LORD JLRTENJAC
I am glad to see this turned out well. big grin

Captain REX
Closed; Link is not a Star Wars character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.