Mystique runs the Gauntlet O' Thugs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Ok.

So, after finding the Mystique respect thread alot of fun to read through, I was looking to make a versus thread.

And, I realized, while there a probably a handful of people that would be decent match ups, and more then a handful with added stipulations, that wouldn't be as much fun. Because what she handles best is groups of nameless, generic, killable thugs.

So, in that spirit...

Here is Smurph's gauntlet o' thugs

# and Type of Thugs (Stuff they have)

1. 10 Average Muggers (Nothing)
2. 20 Common Thugs (Chains, Knives and Crowbars)
3. 30 Common Ninjas (Nothing)
4. 40 Nazi Soldiers (M16's, one clip)
5. 50 Expensive Thugs (Handguns, 30% have bullet-proof vests)
6. 60 Hand Ninjas (Shruiken, bo staffs)
7. 70 Yacuzi Thugs (Handguns, M16's, multiple clips)
8. 80 HYDRA Agents (Machine Guns, unlimited ammo, bullet proof vests)
9. 90 SHIELD Agents (Same as HYDRA and low-level tech weapons)
10. 100 SEAL Soldiers (Handguns, Machine Guns, unlimited ammo for both and laser sighting, Bullet Proof Armor, 1 grenade per 3 soldiers.)

-Each thug starts out at random a position on the map. Not every one is equipped with every weapon listed for their category. It's a generalization. Mystique starts with a handgun, unlimited ammo, at one end of the map.
-The battlefield is an empty mall. All stores are open, and fully stocked (for what it's worth)
-No PIS
-No Phasing for Mystique

How far does she get?

SpunkySmurph
I personally think she gets to level 8 or 9

Soljer
A random position on the map? In a fairly large mall?

She could clear it, assuming she used good tactics and subterfuge.

Which we know that Mystique is quite good at.

SpunkySmurph
True, but you have to assume that SHIELD, with low-level tech weapons, could still possibly have something engineered to take out mutants, shapeshifters, or any other possibility.

SpunkySmurph
*cough* bump *cough*

SpunkySmurph
And that was how Smurph bumped the thread. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
And that was how Smurph bumped the thread. smile

Good story! Tell it again, unkie Smurphy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.