Police Hunting Mystery Swordsman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

By Crom!
Police hunting mystery swordsman

Police on Tyneside are seeking a man carrying a sword who came to the aid of plain clothes officers during a burglary attempt.

The officers were threatened by a man with a knife after they discovered armed men trying to break into a house in Laygate, South Shields.

Another man armed with a samurai sword appeared and attacked the man with the knife, before leaving the scene.

Three men have been charged with aggravated burglary.

One faces an additional charge of attempted wounding with intent to resist arrest.

eek!

I think he left lots of "Z"s cut around the town.

fini
Phew, I thought he went slicing off heads.

Maestro
Vigilantes are so cool kicking

grey fox
Wow...

Are we sure this isn't Masterbruce ?

By Crom!
Originally posted by grey fox
Wow...

Are we sure this isn't Masterbruce ?

Is Masterbruce from the north east?

Slay
I can see them make a show about this. ''Kung Fu goes UK''

raguah
lol ,, i like the police stick out tongue

quickshot
Originally posted by By Crom!
Is Masterbruce from the north east?

Masterbruce doesn't need to be he can just jump from country to country

Robtard
WTF?! Why do you brits always get the cool vigilantes? First you get the infamous 'Angle Grinder Man', now you get a samurai sword wielding hero... not fair.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39855000/jpg/_39855143_agmbody.jpg

PVS
ninja

§P0oONY
Originally posted by fini
Phew, I thought he went slicing off heads.
Most likely a dulled blade. = Impossible.

By Crom!

Symmetric Chaos
Not many "Superheroes" carry "dulled" blades.

Kenshin Himura uses a reverse blade sword (no edge at all) stick out tongue

where did this sword guy by the weapon anyway?

By Crom!
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I think Hattori Hanso

eek!

no not really.... Sadly.

Strangelove

Police on Tyneside are seeking a man carrying a sword who came to the aid of plain clothes officers during a burglary attempt.

The officers were threatened by a man with a knife after they discovered armed men trying to break into a house in Laygate, South Shields.

Another man armed with a samurai sword appeared and attacked the man with the knife, before leaving the scene.

One faces an additional charge of attempted wounding with intent to resist arrest.

eek!

I think he left lots of "Z"s cut around the town. Do you have a link to story?

FeceMan
It's Hiro Nakamura, duh.

Anyway, he's hardcore.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Strangelove
Do you have a link to story?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6251079.stm

Strangelove
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6251079.stm Very good, now I believe you

By Crom!
Originally posted by Strangelove
Very good, now I believe you

wink

Always believe me

yes

§P0oONY

It's piss to get swords... You can buy them online and shit. They're not illegal or anything. Well, not in the UK, unless taken out in public of course..

Symmetric Chaos

Quiero Mota

eek!

I guess one pro about being a gun-phobic country, is that you guys have more interesting burglary stories.

I don't think you can carry them in pulic Stateside either (except in Texas, you can walk around with a AK in TX and no one would care)

In AZ and NM, it's legal to carry a gun in plain sight also.

§P0oONY
You can buy a good sword online?

I don't think you can carry them in pulic Stateside either (except in Texas, you can walk around with a AK in TX and no one would care)
You can buy anything online. So yeah. You may want to do a bit of research prior though.

Nellinator

eek!

I think its sad that they are going to arrest him if they find him. Well, maybe not, he must be pretty messed in the head to be running around with a samurai sword.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Nellinator
I think its sad that they are going to arrest him if they find him. Well, maybe not, he must be pretty messed in the head to be running around with a samurai sword.
Or hardcore.

Marxman
Originally posted by FeceMan
Or hardcore. Yea man. That's pretty bad ass. I bet he's an anime nut who probably tried to become a police officer or some kind of "fighter for justice" and was rejected because of his metal instability. He then got his hands on a real sword and thought, "I'm going to go out and fight crime!"

Nellinator
Originally posted by Marxman
Yea man. That's pretty bad ass. I bet he's an anime nut who probably tried to become a police officer or some kind of "fighter for justice" and was rejected because of his metal instability. He then got his hands on a real sword and thought, "I'm going to go out and fight crime!"
I was thinking that he's probably an anime nut myself.

Lord Coal
Next up: The kid out of Pokemon foils an assasination attempt on the Queen!!

Or something.....

FeceMan
Some guy got arrested for killing his father with a samurai sword...wonder if it's the same fellow?

Alliance

eek!

Looking at your sig and avy, I find it strange you bring up this story. 1234

Lord Coal
It was Crom! quick, call 999 before you get a pointy stick through your computer monitor!!!

tabby999
I can get a set of 3 replica Hanzo's for $180 AUS and all i need to get is a $25 permit from the police and its all on the level.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Alliance
Looking at your sig and avy, I find it strange you bring up this story. 1234

Originally posted by Lord Coal
It was Crom! quick, call 999 before you get a pointy stick through your computer monitor!!!

Damn i'm found out shifty

Originally posted by tabby999
I can get a set of 3 replica Hanzo's for $180 AUS and all i need to get is a $25 permit from the police and its all on the level.

Tabby you can be my Tonto smile

taste_u
edited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.