Storm please help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poster
You've always been nice to me. I want to ask you a personal favor. Please I need you to contact Ronny. She came to see me last Halloween with my friends but they all played a prank on me real bad. I have realize it after many days thinking. I love her and I like how she is now. I want her to visit me again this month. I am the member redcaped, you know me. I not using my original account because I'm sad and I want to see her.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by poster
You've always been nice to me. I want to ask you a personal favor. Please I need you to contact Ronny. She came to see me last Halloween with my friends but they all played a prank on me real bad. I have realize it after many days thinking. I love her and I like how she is now. I want her to visit me again this month. I am the member redcaped, you know me. I not using my original account because I'm sad and I want to see her.

STALKER!!!!!! mad

OH AND you're a sock..........*ahem* Reported

Council#13
shock Several things:
-Shouldn't this be in a PM?
-I believe what Ronny does is her own business
-STALKER!
-SOCK!

poster
I want my girl. I love her and I want to marry her for life. Please help me KMC. I've been your friend all this time. I love her and I call her nyny for that.

lord xyz
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
STALKER!!!!!! mad

OH AND you're a sock..........*ahem* Reported We can't help it. no expression

Council#13
I want my girl. I love her and I want to marry her for life. Please help me KMC. I've been your friend all this time. I love her and I call her nyny for that.

Um.... talk to her directly? That way you get the rejection full on. smile

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by lord xyz
We can't help it. no expression

huh? confused

poster
Please help me. I miss her so much. We have finally met each other in person but she had me fooled that day. I'm not doing anything wrong. Please don't do nothing to my thread.

lord xyz
huh? confused when we get mixed signals, it's hard to talk, so all that's left is to stalk.

staraddict93
I want my girl. I love her and I want to marry her for life. Please help me KMC. I've been your friend all this time. I love her and I call her nyny for that. truly, just be brave and face her yourself, that way you can be sure of HER feelings toward you. if she doesnt feel the same, don't bother anymore,and if she doesm good for you, have fun.

Council#13
Please help me. I miss her so much. We have finally met each other in person but she had me fooled that day. I'm not doing anything wrong. Please don't do nothing to my thread.

Will my suggestion be ignored?!

staraddict93
if she had you fooled that time, meet her again when she's off guard. that usually works. I almost Guarantee it maybe.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Know what a PM is?

fini
wait one minute here................ this is the same guy who spoke in non sensical paragraphs, saying that women were only good for sex etc etc............. and he came here to find someone? WHy couldn't he just email/call her???

MODS

SOCK......... close

Slay
Doesn't Ronny already have a boyfriend?

lord xyz
i knew it was a sock, the name is obvious.

poster
I compromise myself to you all I will kiss her with all my love. Please convince her to visit me again. I keep liking her, you know I never lie.

Council#13
Originally posted by Slay
Doesn't Ronny already have a boyfriend?

Dun-dun-du-uh-uh-uh-un! The suspense is building!

I compromise myself to you all I will kiss her with all my love. Please convince her to visit me again. I keep liking her, you know I never lie.

You're creepy. Will you stop *****ing and moaning and respond to what people say?

poster
I love her with all my heart and she knows it.

Council#13
Selling cookies! Big, fat, fresh cookies! Caught straight out of the sea and brought directly to you!

lord xyz
I compromise myself to you all I will kiss her with all my love. Please convince her to visit me again. I keep liking her, you know I never lie. Tell her that. (After she says yes)

Council#13
Or after she says no. shifty Get the police involved.

poster
I want my nyny to give me a chance. I can prove my love to her with a big romantic kiss.

lord xyz
I want my nyny to give me a chance. I can prove my love to her with a big romantic kiss. If someone said that to me, I'd run away. It's swet at first but you're going too far, in fact making this thread was too far. You're just trolling now.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Ew, I hate stalkers! They creep me out!

Syren
Oh my god, where is Ronneh anyway? shock

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Syren
Oh my god, where is Ronneh anyway? shock

She's probably hiding from that crazy stalker. I would.

Bloigen
I'd laugh if that was Ronny and we were on InternetPunk'd, then I'd go to the caturday thread and lol.

lord xyz
She's probably hiding from that crazy stalker. I would. lol

Syren
If he's harmed a hair on her head I'll kill him, insofar as I can from the wrong side of a computer screen. Totally.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'd laugh if that was Ronny and we were on InternetPunk'd, then I'd go to the caturday thread and lol.

God, that would be embarassing. laughing out loud

Council#13
Protect Ronny! shock Dogpile on her! shock Or on Redcaped! shock Whichever one will work better! shock

BlackSunshine
If he's harmed a hair on her head I'll kill him, insofar as I can from the wrong side of a computer screen. Totally.

laughing laughing

poster
I am having a faithful request to KMC because here I had good times and here I fell in love with her. I will recognize her this time, I am fully convinced she was with me on that day.

Syren
Originally posted by Council#13
Protect Ronny! shock Dogpile on her! shock Or on Redcaped! shock Whichever one will work better! shock

I refuse to dogpile, whatever that is. It sounds positively ghastly mhm

(sorry Ronneh)

I am fully convinced she was with me on that day.

Is she dead??

Council#13
I refuse to dogpile, whatever that is. It sounds positively ghastly mhm

(sorry Ronneh)

cry You won't be joining?

Oh well. You can be part of the assault team! eek!

Syren
Originally posted by Council#13
cry You won't be joining?

Oh well. You can be part of the assault team! eek!

What is my mission?

poster
No Ronny is very alive and I love her.

Syren
No Ronny is very alive and I love her.

Poor Ronny.

Poor, poor child.

I will pray for her weep

fini
this guy is beyond creepy

Council#13
What is my mission?

The assasination of King Tutankhamen!

poster
nyny love me visit me again I miss you

The Pict
I knew it. Recaped! I said it like 5 times but no one else remembered.

poster
redcaped loves KMC but even more Ronny

fini
Poster, Redcaped, Information............... SO far thats all the socks I could find.

The Pict
redcaped loves KMC but even more Ronny

You know she always posted pictures of her boyfriend, you've got no chance.

Council#13
Why would any member who wasn't banned yet create a sock? It's a bit of a pain in the butt, I would think.

poster
I am good to you all, I love my nyny.

fini
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Council#13
At the moment, we have Ush, Dusty, and Storm online! The infantry are in this thread. Let's bring in the cavalry!

Oop, only Dusty's on now.

Storm
Is this a joke or what?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Storm
Is this a joke or what?

What.

poster
Hi Storm, thank you for answering. I am serious, Ronny came all the way to see me at my friend's house last Halloween. She asked them not to say a word about it. She was certain of that, I was fooled by her. She is fat now and her hair was dark so it was hard for me. Days later I remembered all she said. She was trying to open my memory and she did. Now I know she was with me and I want her back with me. I like how she is.

The Pict
Hi Storm, thank you for answering. I am serious, Ronny came all the way to see me at my friend's house last Halloween. She asked them not to say a word about it. She was certain of that, I was fooled by her. She is fat now and her hair was dark so it was hard for me. Days later I remembered all she said. She was trying to open my memory and she did. Now I know she was with me and I want her back with me. I like how she is.

Hopefully a joke.

Storm
Log out and sign in as redcaped.

redcaped
Already

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.