galactus vs franklin richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
this is the version from hero's reborn where he is told by the celestials he has to destroy a pocket dimension.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
this is the version from hero's reborn where he is told by the celestials he has to destroy a pocket dimension.

Ok

Franklin became Galactus in Earth X

Franklin is a Celestial

His potential is probably surpassed by Hyperstorm, his daddy

Franklin>Galactus

Utrigita
franklin in no way beats Galactus, and by the way hyperstorm is his son in an alternate time-line, reed tricks hyperstorm to appear in front of galactus and hyperstorm is no problems for galactus, and hyperstorm surpasses his father and mother who was Rachel summers, so franklin no way

Wonder Man
Franklin. he could potentially beat living tribunal. he controls reality itself.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Franklin. he could potentially beat living tribunal. he controls reality itself.

he does control reality but he's only celestial level (LT can match the IG).

I think Galactus could take this.

guy222

LT>Frankie

Soljer

There are plenty of people that warp reality.

Next to none of them are a match for the Living Tribunal.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer
There are plenty of people that warp reality.

Next to none of them are a match for the Living Tribunal.

Franklin destroyed the celestials in Earth X... no earht 616, you cannot make the comparison that they are the same beings... their roles in that universe and how they are used are different than 616. in that universe galactus devours worlds to prevent the celestials from overbreeding..

in 616 Celestials are beings created from eternity... ie... the children of eternity... and do not have the same role as in earth x

in 616 Eternity needed Living Tribunals help when confronted with the infinity gauntlet... eternity had no power over the ig, while LT was either equal to or greater than the ig.

there is one eternity for each universe in the multiverse. At any one time in all the multiverse there exists only 1 LT. there are no "m-bodies" of LT.

Hyperstorm was the son of franklin richards and rachel gray. he had access to the phoenix force and the reality altering powers of franklin.

When the heroes reborn universe was created, it was from the energies of onslaught, manipulated by franklin richards, it wasn't simply created on a whim by franklin, and he wasn't conscious of what or how he did it.. onslaught was the combined might of franklin, xavier, magneto, and nate grey, 4 mutants who could be considered each omega levels...

LT has the power to destroy and create whole universes (eternitys) at a whim. ... franklin created a pocket universe, something celestials and other 'gods' have done.... not a whole universe.

rotiart
Originally posted by guy222
LT>Frankie

Wrong....

LT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Franklin

:P

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart
Wrong....

LT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Franklin

:P

Ok

So, ur saying Frankie can beat LT

Don't make me laugh laughing out loud

Utrigita
oh yes Franklin could possibly take down the living tribunal with HOTU without that hmm no way and still against galactus he doesn't stand a chance

D-Block
Ok

So, ur saying Frankie can beat LT

Don't make me laugh laughing out loud

xmeat
Originally posted by Utrigita
oh yes Franklin could possibly take down the living tribunal with HOTU without that hmm no way and still against galactus he doesn't stand a chance BS laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

guy222
oh yes Franklin could possibly take down the living tribunal with HOTU without that hmm no way and still against galactus he doesn't stand a chance

look at wiki

hoti isn't more powerful than truelivingtribunal stick out tongue

Utrigita
no i am sure that hoti isn't more powerful than living tribunal, but the HOTU is so maybe it was a m-body thanos still owned the compined might of the cosmic entities, again my point franklin cannot take down galactus

guy222
no i am sure that hoti isn't more powerful than living tribunal, but the HOTU is so maybe it was a m-body thanos still owned the compined might of the cosmic entities, again my point franklin cannot take down galactus

ig and hoti only destroyed m bodies

franklin became galactus in earth x

franklin is a celestial

alot of difference

Utrigita
he became Galactus in earth x because he wanted to it has been stated that in theory if anyone told him he wasn't galactus then the evolution would go backwards, and still even if he is on pair with a celestial then I hope that you are not seriously thinking that ONE celestial can bring down galactus, it has been stated that when galactus hunger has been recently sated he at the very least possesses power rival those of the celestial so please and still franklin is just a human he isn't immortal like the celestial and hasn't as far as i know any resistance to the power that Galactus possesses

guy222
he became Galactus in earth x because he wanted to it has been stated that in theory if anyone told him he wasn't galactus then the evolution would go backwards, and still even if he is on pair with a celestial then I hope that you are not seriously thinking that ONE celestial can bring down galactus, it has been stated that when galactus hunger has been recently sated he at the very least possesses power rival those of the celestial so please and still franklin is just a human he isn't immortal like the celestial and hasn't as far as i know any resistance to the power that Galactus possesses

ur good

my point has always been

celestials>>>galactus

reed become eternity in that x series

galactus will never be full powered eternity will not die, and the living tribunal will destroy galactus if he tries to feast

i ask u this how many times has galactus destroyed earth 616
when abraxas lives, galactus dies but wait, abraxas didn't destroyed 616 galactus and he used un

have a nice day

Thanos_THOTU
ig and hoti only destroyed m bodies

franklin became galactus in earth x

franklin is a celestial

alot of difference
If it only was M-bodies the Heart and Gauntlet destroyed why did the beings have to be recreated?

Utrigita
yes i am having a nice day but apparently you are forgetting that the earth-x series isn't canon and i would like you to explain to my way you think that the Celestial>>>Galactus, and to you question none he has never succeeded in devouring earth but in which stat is Galactus always written when he is attempting to devour earth, and bye the way you last comment makes on sense, because Galactus took the UN from Abraxes without problems, do you think that franklin could have pulled that show off, and if Franklin was more powerful then Galactus then way did they waste time trying bringing galactus back to life the way i see it
Galactus>abraxes>Franklin Richards so figure the rest out

guy222
yes i am having a nice day but apparently you are forgetting that the earth-x series isn't canon and i would like you to explain to my way you think that the Celestial>>>Galactus, and to you question none he has never succeeded in devouring earth but in which stat is Galactus always written when he is attempting to devour earth, and bye the way you last comment makes on sense, because Galactus took the UN from Abraxes without problems, do you think that franklin could have pulled that show off, and if Franklin was more powerful then Galactus then way did they waste time trying bringing galactus back to life the way i see it
Galactus>abraxes>Franklin Richards so figure the rest out

i shall

pm me

smile

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If it only was M-bodies the Heart and Gauntlet destroyed why did the beings have to be recreated?

hi

Smoki
is franklin hyperstorm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Smoki
is franklin hyperstorm

I think Franklin is Hyperstorm's dad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.