What's the purpose of being a Hypocrite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Why? Why are there so many in the churches?

lord xyz
So half intelligent people don't believe it either.

PS I voted 3 even though it should be godliness.

fini
i chose #2

they read and read, but never go beyond the words that they see in front of them.

debbiejo
Adam figured it out........yep, they are just playing "Follow the Leader", Their god.........boxed2

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by fini
i chose #2

they read and read, but never go beyond the words that they see in front of them.

depends of the theist

JIA, marchello etc don't think about the bible they just read it

However, I have met plenty of theists who actually think about who wrote the bible, why it was written and what the authors meant

Mindship
It makes you feel better about yourself. big grin

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
However, I have met plenty of theists who actually think about who wrote the bible, why it was written and what the authors meant

Yes, but JIA and Marcello will tell you that is Blasphemy and punishable by Hell sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Yes, but JIA and Marcello will tell you that is Blasphemy and punishable by Hell sad

meh

their loss

Shakyamunison

Hell is a hollow threat.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by debbiejo
Why? Why are there so many in the churches?

I truly doubt anyone is knowlingly a hypocite, thus how can there be a question regading the 'use of being one'?

debbiejo
People down in their heart must realize that they are...People preaching one thing and doing another. Even Pastors committing pedophilia, though most people, say "Don't lie", then they lie. Or "Don't gossip", but THEY DO, disguising it many times as "lets pray for so and so, because.... (that's gossip)........."Don't Cheat" yet they changes tags on store merchandise or cheat on taxes. "Don't judge, it's Gods place", yet they talk about the individual, judging them...and so on...

Wouldn't you think that people know what they are doing? Or is it ok to be one in certain circumstances.

Mindship
Welcome to Earth.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
Welcome to Earth.

No, don't say it's so.

Lord Urizen
I love how Christians and Muslims will always argue they are on the right path, while the rest of us are not, and then when one is caught committing a wrongful act, they argue. "I'm not perfect" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Welcome to Earth.

What? EARTH?

cursing

Wait. What century? Do you have dimensional gateways yet?

Lord Urizen
What? EARTH?

cursing

Wait. What century? Do you have dimensional gateways yet?

Earth....you know....the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE....DUHH

Symmetric Chaos
Earth....you know....the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE....DUHH

So I take it you've never heard of the Pan-Dimesional Empire have you?

This is just great I thought I was on Harnikus Prime (they're primitive like you creatures). Well now I just need to build a gateway.

Where can I six pounds of plutonium?

Lord Urizen
So I take it you've never heard of the Pan-Dimesional Empire have you?

I've heard of the Orgasmic Rift....

This is just great I thought I was on Harnikus Prime (they're primitive like you creatures). Well now I just need to build a gateway.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Where can I six pounds of plutonium?

Up my a$$

Trust me....there's a LOT of remnants lurking in there wink

debbiejo
Welcome to Earth. Well then these people shouldn't say they are Christ like.

Affinity
Nothing like being biased.

"Ooooh, so many hypocrites in the churches!"

There are hypocrites in everything and everywhere. Try rationalizing and rid yourself of your own damned arrogance.

Fewl!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by debbiejo
Adam figured it out........yep, they are just playing "Follow the Leader", Their god.........boxed2

I wish it were that simple. But it simply is not. However, the simple part of it is that their gods do not make notice of the very real differencfe. They leave out the very real levels of indifference and stupidity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.