Help Kongu make an Atomic-Bomb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kongu Dude
What do I need to build one?

I'm going to blow up my Neighbourhood. ermm

Blanka
Gasoline+Fire

Strangelove
Neg

Vinny Valentine
Why don't you make a "Help Kongu make a good thread" Thread.

Stop making yourself look like such an idiot.

Bloigen
1. First, obtain about 50 pounds (110 kg) of weapons grade Plutonium at your local supplier. A nuclear power plant is not recommended, as large quantities of missing Plutonium tends to make plant engineers unhappy. We suggest that you contact your local terrorist organization, or perhaps the Junior Achievement in your neighborhood.
2. Please remember that Plutonium, especially pure, refined Plutonium, is somewhat dangerous. Wash your hands with soap and warm water after handling the material, and don't allow your children or pets to play in it or eat it. Any left over Plutonium dust is excellent as an insect repellant. You may wish to keep the substance in a lead box if you can find one in your local junk yard, but an old coffee can will do nicely.
3. Fashion together a metal enclosure to house the device. Most common varieties of sheet metal can be bent to disguise this enclosure as, for example, a briefcase, a lunch pail, or a Buick. Do not use tinfoil.
4. Arrange the Plutonium into two hemispheral shapes, separated by about 4 cm. Use rubber cement to hold the Plutonium dust together.
5. Now get about 100 pounds (220 kg) of trinitrotoluene (TNT). Gelignite is much better, but messier to work with. Your helpful hardware man will be happy to provide you with this item.
6. Pack the TNT around the hemisphere arrangement constructed in step 4. If you cannot find Gelignite, fell free to use TNT packed in with Playdo or any modeling clay. Colored clay is acceptable, but there is no need to get fancy at this point.
7. Enclose the structure from step 6 into the enclosure made in step 3. Use a strong glue such as "Crazy Glue" to bind the hemisphere arrangement against the enclosure to prevent accidental detonation which might result from vibration or mishandling.
8. To detonate the device, obtain a radio controlled (RC) servo mechanism, as found in RC model airplanes and cars. With a modicum of effort, a remote plunger can be made that will strike a detonator cap to effect a small explosion. These detonatior caps can be found in the electrical supply section of your local supermarket. We recommend the "Blast-O-Mactic" brand because they are no deposit-no return.
9. Now hide the completed device from the neighbors and children. The garage is not recommended because of high humidity and the extreme range of temperatures experienced there. Nuclear devices have been known to spontaneously detonate in these unstable conditions. The hall closet or under the kitchen sink will be perfectly suitable.
10. Now you are the proud owner of a working thermonuclear device! It is a great ice-breaker at parties, and in a pinch, can be used for national defense.

Bloigen
Or so I heard. herbeyes

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kongu Dude

I'm going to blow up my Neighbourhood. ermm Eat a curry and gun powder then put a lighter between your bum cheeks, after nature takes it's course you would blow up your neighbourhood.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bloigen
1. First, obtain about 50 pounds (110 kg) of weapons grade Plutonium at your local supplier. A nuclear power plant is not recommended, as large quantities of missing Plutonium tends to make plant engineers unhappy. We suggest that you contact your local terrorist organization, or perhaps the Junior Achievement in your neighborhood.
2. Please remember that Plutonium, especially pure, refined Plutonium, is somewhat dangerous. Wash your hands with soap and warm water after handling the material, and don't allow your children or pets to play in it or eat it. Any left over Plutonium dust is excellent as an insect repellant. You may wish to keep the substance in a lead box if you can find one in your local junk yard, but an old coffee can will do nicely.
3. Fashion together a metal enclosure to house the device. Most common varieties of sheet metal can be bent to disguise this enclosure as, for example, a briefcase, a lunch pail, or a Buick. Do not use tinfoil.
4. Arrange the Plutonium into two hemispheral shapes, separated by about 4 cm. Use rubber cement to hold the Plutonium dust together.
5. Now get about 100 pounds (220 kg) of trinitrotoluene (TNT). Gelignite is much better, but messier to work with. Your helpful hardware man will be happy to provide you with this item.
6. Pack the TNT around the hemisphere arrangement constructed in step 4. If you cannot find Gelignite, fell free to use TNT packed in with Playdo or any modeling clay. Colored clay is acceptable, but there is no need to get fancy at this point.
7. Enclose the structure from step 6 into the enclosure made in step 3. Use a strong glue such as "Crazy Glue" to bind the hemisphere arrangement against the enclosure to prevent accidental detonation which might result from vibration or mishandling.
8. To detonate the device, obtain a radio controlled (RC) servo mechanism, as found in RC model airplanes and cars. With a modicum of effort, a remote plunger can be made that will strike a detonator cap to effect a small explosion. These detonatior caps can be found in the electrical supply section of your local supermarket. We recommend the "Blast-O-Mactic" brand because they are no deposit-no return.
9. Now hide the completed device from the neighbors and children. The garage is not recommended because of high humidity and the extreme range of temperatures experienced there. Nuclear devices have been known to spontaneously detonate in these unstable conditions. The hall closet or under the kitchen sink will be perfectly suitable.
10. Now you are the proud owner of a working thermonuclear device! It is a great ice-breaker at parties, and in a pinch, can be used for national defense. You Capricorns are so crazy.

Blanka
http://winn.com/bs/atombomb.html

Bloigen
Originally posted by Blanka

Whoa! Seven minutes after I posted it someone has already ripped it off. Damn the internet.

Blanka
Whoa! Seven minutes after I posted it someone has already ripped it off. Damn the internet. laughing

Strangelove
Whoa! Seven minutes after I posted it someone has already ripped it off. Damn the internet. 'tis a shame

Kongu Dude
10. Now you are the proud owner of a working thermonuclear device! It is a great ice-breaker at parties, and in a pinch, can be used for national defense.
I tried, it didn't work.Originally posted by lord xyz
Eat a curry and gun powder then put a lighter between your bum cheeks, after nature takes it's course you would blow up your neighbourhood.
That should work. hmmOriginally posted by Strangelove
Neg
Come on.

The Dr. Strangelove movie was about an Atomic Bomb. shock_happyOriginally posted by Vinny Valentine

Sure, I will.

Maybe I am an idiot.Originally posted by Blanka
Good. happy

Vinny Valentine
I tried, it didn't work.

doh You Fail.

Strangelove
The Dr. Strangelove movie was about an Atomic Bomb. shock_happy Exactly, I'm not giving you mine

lord xyz
Whoa! Seven minutes after I posted it someone has already ripped it off. Damn the internet. How unfortunate.

Bloigen
Originally posted by lord xyz
How unfortunate.

I see what you did there. sly

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
doh You Fail.
Yes, I failed with the bomb. ermm

I'll try again.Originally posted by Strangelove
Exactly, I'm not giving you mine
Crap.

That was plan B. ermmnone

Legendary Thor
1.Ask somebody an atomic bomb
2.THen Strip it to peices
3.Put the Pieces Together and valla youve blow yourself up

Kongu Dude
Good. ermm

AOR

Why don't you make a "Help Vinny learn he isn't the king of the OTF" Thread.

You're not the grand consensus of the OTF. Besides not everyone here shares your opinion, so why don't you back off erm.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR

You're not the grand consensus of the OTF. Besides not everyone here shares your opinion, so why don't you back off erm.
Quiet good, Sir. euro

AOR
Quiet good, Sir. euro

It's the same thing for every thread. If it isn't his, it isn't good....

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
It's the same thing for every thread. If it isn't his, it isn't good....
Better make the Thread before the idea is taken. ninja

AOR
laughing

Kongu Dude
laughing

AOR
tohslaugh

Kongu Dude
shaddup

Is there more no expression smileys?

AOR
shaddup

Is there more no expression smileys?

Bloigen
w00tnone

AOR
w00tnone

noneleft

Eclipso
He's right though guys, what exactly IS the point of this thread?

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
noneleft
change_the_topic

AOR
Originally posted by Eclipso
He's right though guys, what exactly IS the point of this thread?

Building a bomb. Which by the nature of the OTF has just gone off topic. This thread is not a copy of an old thread, spamming, or in the wrong forum. It doesn't carry any malice towards a group of member(s), nor may it lead to negative remark and/or bashing. This thread by this criterea is allowed to stand. Making Vinny wrong.

AOR
change_the_topic

who that's a really big dude herbnone

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
who that's a really big dude herbnone
Not as big as Bloigens brain. herbhappy

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR

You're not the grand consensus of the OTF. Besides not everyone here shares your opinion, so why don't you back off erm. Well, I think he's an idiot too. Vinny's just expressing his opinion, not asserting his 'authority.' Get over it

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
Building a bomb. Which by the nature of the OTF has just gone off topic. This thread is not a copy of an old thread, spamming, or in the wrong forum. It doesn't carry any malice towards a group of member(s), nor may it lead to negative remark and/or bashing. This thread by this criterea is allowed to stand. Making Vinny wrong.
I don't need to quote that post now. ermmhappyOriginally posted by Strangelove
Well, I think he's an idiot too. Vinny's just expressing his opinion, not asserting his 'authority.' Get over it
I'm an idiot in one way.

No, I didn't meant over the internet. ninja

AOR
Originally posted by Strangelove
Well, I think he's an idiot too. Vinny's just expressing his opinion, not asserting his 'authority.' Get over it

What authority. He has much "authority" here as I do. Get under it.

Vinny Valentine
Actually.

A Thread about making an Atom Bomb, and Wanting to blow your neighbour hood up is against KMC's Rules, I'm pretty sure.

Also, These kind of threads make people think the OTF is just a shithole...More then what it already is said to be.

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
What authority. He has much "authority" here as I do. Get under it. Hence the quote marks. Vinny has no authority. So he's not the King of the OTF. And he knows it.

AOR
Hence the quote marks. Vinny has no authority. So he's not the King of the OTF. And he knows it.

Sure doesn't act that way hmm

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
Sure doesn't act that way hmm How does he act that way?

Kongu Dude
Actually.

A Thread about making an Atom Bomb, and Wanting to blow your neighbour hood up is against KMC's Rules, I'm pretty sure.

Also, These kind of threads make people think the OTF is just a shithole...More then what it already is said to be.
You've also made Threads that makes people thinks OTF is a Shithole.

Everyone does.

AOR
How does he act that way?

He doesn't act that way. That's what I'm saying...I think blink

Vinny Valentine
You've also made Threads that makes people thinks OTF is a Shithole.

Everyone does.
I have.

But I don't do it Thread, after Thread, After Thread.

Alot of my threads have a point, and people like erm

Its not just Shit then More Shit.

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
He doesn't act that way. That's what I'm saying...I think blink I'm saying, what has he said or done that leads you to believe that he thinks he's the king of the OTF

Kongu Dude
I have.

But I don't do it Thread, after Thread, After Thread.

Alot of my threads have a point, and people like erm

Its not just Shit then More Shit.
Alot of people like my "Crap" Threads too.

And I don't make it Thread, after Thread.

But you're well known at OTF, and many Members look up to you, so when you say my Threads sucks, they might think that too. erm

Eclipso

But you're well known at OTF, and many Members look up to you, so when you say my Threads sucks, they might think that too. erm

This thread is offensive and disgusting and pointless. I don't need anyone else to tell me that.

Vinny Valentine

Making a thread called "Help me make a bomb lolz" is crap. If you made threads with a bit more thought, and used your imagination, I wouldn't bother you as much.

AOR
Making a thread called "Help me make a bomb lolz" is crap. If you made threads with a bit more thought, and used your imagination, I wouldn't bother you as much.

I highly doubt that.

Legendary Thor
Try ''Help me Make a Sandwhich''thread 100% Rocks

Eclipso
Why would anyone in their right mind want to make a thread about blowing up their school anyways? That's not even funny considering how many people have died in school violence.

Legendary Thor
School is one of THe Places Where there is much Stress

Eclipso
And that's an excuse?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
I highly doubt that.

And whys that? Its the same with people and their photoshop Sig making skills. If they make shit, I tell them the truth. If they accept they need help, I'll help them. If they make something good, I congratulate them for it.

Some with threads.

Kongu Dude
Even my good Threads got complainment from you. erm

Scythe

I'm going to blow up my Neighbourhood. ermm

The band U2 must be your enemy, aren't they?

P.S. props go to the one who understands this one.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Scythe

Meh.

They're sounding alot like other bands. ermm

Vinny Valentine
Even my good Threads got complainment from you. erm

Where are these good threads ermm

Bloigen

They had an album called "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb". I ****ING WIN because I own that album. herbsmart

Kongu Dude
Where are these good threads ermm
Dead. leftrightOriginally posted by Bloigen
They had an album called "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb". I ****ING WIN because I own that album. herbsmart
That's what I meant. no expression

Strangelove
They had an album called "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb". I ****ING WIN because I own that album. herbsmart I own one song from that album no expression

Bloigen
I own one song from that album no expression

noneup

Kongu Dude
I own one song from that album no expression
You succeds too.

Bloigen

Actually the first thing I thought of when I read this thread. no expression

Kongu Dude
Actually the first thing I thought of when I read this thread. no expression
Go away, man.

No way. no expression

Bloigen
Go away, man.

No way. no expression

herborly

Strangelove
noneup kudos if you guess which one.

It isn't the one you're thinking of either no expression

Bloigen
kudos if you guess which one.

It isn't the one you're thinking of either no expression

Sometimes you can't make it on your own. no expression

Strangelove
Sometimes you can't make it on your own. no expression Wrong no expression

I should download that though hmm

Scythe

U R TEH WINZ!!

Bloigen
Wrong no expression

I should download that though hmm

I have the video on my iPod. jam

Anyway, city of blinding lights.

Bloigen
U R TEH WINZ!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Scythe
Stop man-handling me Bloigen...

Strangelove
I have the video on my iPod. jam

Anyway, city of blinding lights. correct no expression

Bloigen

NEVER

correct no expression

Equally good song.

Anyway, what do I win?

Strangelove
Equally good song.

Anyway, what do I win? A respect point

Bloigen
A respect point

Sweet, I now have....*checks*.......one respect point.

ToMacco
Oh no.

Kongu Dude
The bomb is finishe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.