Ultimate Vigilante Team Contest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Battle of the vigilante teams!

Each team gets 2 days prep. Fight in abandoned city.

Team Enhanced: Captain America and Black Panther

Team Agility Freaks: Spiderman and Dare Devil

Team Healers: Wolverine and Deadpool

Team Humans: Batman, Night Wing, Punisher, and Nick Fury

left
i'd go with team enhanced on this one. Within the 2 days of prep, Black Panther can surely come up with something. I mean, he has access to magical artifacts, military hardware and the likes. Captain America with his incredible tactical knowledge can surely develop a prefect plan. Also the genius level intelligence for Panther.

Cap and Panther make a pretty lethal team

masterbruce
Originally posted by left
i'd go with team enhanced on this one. Within the 2 days of prep, Black Panther can surely come up with something. I mean, he has access to magical artifacts, military hardware and the likes. Captain America with his incredible tactical knowledge can surely develop a prefect plan. Also the genius level intelligence for Panther.

Cap and Panther make a pretty lethal team

Good analysis. But consider Team Humans, they also have a lot of resources (Nick Fury's Shield access, Punisher's arsenal, Batman's batcave) and they have some great tacticians as well.

left
well yeah, i wanted to add to my message, that i believe that the hardest oponents would be the ones in team 4. Tough call ... still, i`d go for team 1. Prolly 6/10.

Team 2 and 3 would be the first ones to be knocked out though ...

Soljer
Humans win this.

Fury and Batman with two days prep could solo the rest of the groups. SHIELD tech plus the batcave?

Yeah. 9/10.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Humans win this.

Fury and Batman with two days prep could solo the rest of the groups. SHIELD tech plus the batcave?

Yeah. 9/10.

yup
thumb up

K3VIL
Team Human takes it, after a good fight against Team Enhanced.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Humans win this.

Yeah. 9/10.

Agreed. thumb up

lorddreamer
I'm for team enhanced. BP has pretty much all the world's resources. In two days he can have his hands on just about anything he needs.
Humans close 2. Bats/Nick come close with the resources, but I dont think they're gonna beat out Cap/Panther when it comes time to actually execute a plan.

Tassadar
Team humans in a curbstomp, you have Batman, Punisher, and Nick Fury with two days of prep. That could top anything Black Panther could come up with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.