Ewww.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
Apparently, this how slugs mate...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug#Reproduction

~Da Rev~
Hot.

Leo.M
I'd be the slug that keeps its penis. ninja

lord xyz
Sounds familiar. hmm

Morning_Glory
Slugs are cute creatures smile

SelphieT
Oh god. That would hurt. So if we were all slugs, that would mean some guy chewed off my penis!

bogen
hmm, tis a mean way to reproduce

Strangelove
I didn't read it no expression

denkidama
a slug has a shit life messed

Council#13
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Apparently, this how slugs mate...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug#Reproduction

I'm not surprised you found that. I mean, don't we all go around reading about how invertebrates pro-create? no expression

Rogue Jedi
i pour salt on slugs.

Council#13
I did that once when I was little with my cousin. It just hardened up. We were kind of disappointed.

Rogue Jedi
they melt!!!

Council#13
Then I must have gotten some sort of machiene wrapped in some sort of rubber that hardens when salt is applied.

AOR
Originally posted by lord xyz
Sounds familiar. hmm

It's not all the time. Only if during the reproduction phase they get tangled up. God knows that if they danced backwards they'd untangle themselves roll eyes (sarcastic)

(and have to start all over again ninja )

Syren
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i pour salt on slugs.

I used to ask my mum for pots of salt and then I'd go on a Slug Hunt and massacre them. My mum grounded me when she found out what I was doing ermm

DarkC
Originally posted by Syren
I used to ask my mum for pots of salt and then I'd go on a Slug Hunt and massacre them. My mum grounded me when she found out what I was doing ermm
Naughty girl. lol

Is setting anthills on fire worse?

Syren
Originally posted by DarkC
Naughty girl. lol

Is setting anthills on fire worse?

I know embarrasment

I tried to cook ants through a magnifying glass but I didn't have the patience. So I stole a lighter big grin

Dawson
Some kid down the street left a can of cat food out because his cat was lost. A few days later, it was filled with maggots. So they dumped them out in the middle of the street and fried them with a magnifying glass.

Syren
Harsh laughing out loud

Dawson
It smelled. erm

SelphieT
Maggots are disgusting. I'm sure no one likes them. Nobody wants maggots crawling all over you. *shivers*

ladygrim
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they melt!!! they do indeed..

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Strangelove
I didn't read it no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.