50 vs Eminem beef - it's official!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

taste_u
50 Cent announced on a Howard Stern radio interview on 13th January 2007 that he has decided to put the beef on the grill with former close friend Eminem.

The reasons provided for this show of animosity were that he felt Eminem was 'stashing (his) benjamins'.

50 also targeted the rapper with subliminal lines on a freestyle performed on the same show, warning that 'blondie about to get bleached' and 'will the real slim shady please shut the f*** up'.

Eminem has not yet answered this diss, though the coming weeks will be an exciting time for rap fans to see what retaliation, be it armed or peaceful, Em can come out with to this attack.

sohh

lorddreamer
for the record, those lines are not subliminal. But this is truly pathetic. Come on fif, Em brought you where you are. Em owns your damn crew!!!! And finally, Em is a better rapper!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately for Em, Fif is a bigger beef rapper, cuz he can make a million threats that he can follow through on.

taste_u
I know they're not subliminal, but 50's dumb fans obviously think they are.

Cos the song title doesn't have **** EMINEM in brackets...

Tengu
wow.... i guess it was only a matter of time

lorddreamer
Originally posted by taste_u
I know they're not subliminal, but 50's dumb fans obviously think they are.

Cos the song title doesn't have **** EMINEM in brackets...

lol indeed. Wonder how em will respond.

Alpha Centauri
This will probably be a long, drawn out battle of who has the bigger gangster reputation.

The Eminem of old would have just made fun of him and left it.

-AC

BackFire
I figured Eminem would no longer feud with people after being embarrassed by a ****ing puppet. Granted, the puppet is immensely more skillful, talented, entertaining and witty than he is, but still.

Mišt
50 Cent announced on a Howard Stern radio interview on 13th January 2007 that he has decided to put the beef on the grill with former close friend Eminem.

He's having a BBQ? ermm

tabby999
it'd make for better listening than his actual music. his next album "50 Cent; Pig on a Spit"

Lord Coal
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Unfortunately for Em, Fif is a bigger beef rapper, cuz he can make a million threats that he can follow through on.

Bollocks can he. Fiddy's so fake he makes a market-bought Rolex real.

lil bitchiness
I don't quite understand the beef-on-grill analogy? Is that even an analogy of something?

sithsaber408
And now presenting:

The end of 50 cents career. thumb up

Dre dropped Game for not staying in line, he'll drop 50 for Em.

Without Dre beats, and living in a mansion in Connecticut and driving a bomb-proof truck..... 50 cent aint shit.

Alfheim
I hope 50 cents loses. The Game is a pile of **** . Eminem is better than both of them.

jaden101
my guess is someone has an album out soon and needs the hype...

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by jaden101
my guess is someone has an album out soon and needs the hype...

That's probably what it is. I doubt 50 is stupid enough to be serious abou this... then again who knows.

50 is trash, and Em will show that if this is serious.

sithsaber408

The reasons provided for this show of animosity were that he felt Eminem was 'stashing (his) benjamins'.

50 also targeted the rapper with subliminal lines on a freestyle performed on the same show, warning that 'blondie about to get bleached' and 'will the real slim shady please shut the f*** up'.

Eminem has not yet answered this diss, though the coming weeks will be an exciting time for rap fans to see what retaliation, be it armed or peaceful, Em can come out with to this attack.

sohh

I'm calling foul.

Provide a link.

This is bullshit, 50 cent was on Howard Stern's satellite program on Jan 5th, just 8 days before you say this happened, and says that eminem is "My partner, I love him." and later "Eminimen can say whatever he wants around me." (topic of discussion was white guys saying "nigga".)

Here's the link:

http://www.grounduphiphop.com/2007/01/05/50-cent-on-howard-stern/

It gives a brief description, and then you can play the 40 minute interview in it's entirety.

I checked out mtv.com and did a google search and this is the only place that I've read this report.

What gives?

The Core
Curtis Jackson's a movie star now. This is a publicity stunt to remind people he's still a "musician", regardless of where Hollywood takes him.

taste_u
Yeah, he's definitely doing this for publicity.

Same thing every time he gets desperate, starts a fake ****ing beef on the current 'big name'. Fat Joe, Jay-Z, etc

sithsaber408
Yeah, he's definitely doing this for publicity.

Same thing every time he gets desperate, starts a fake ****ing beef on the current 'big name'. Fat Joe, Jay-Z, etc

Again, do you have a link?

Becase the above interview that I linked to, on Howard Stern's Jan 5th show, they have no problems.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Tengu
wow.... i guess it was only a matter of time

till somebody makes another piggy bank song no

Tengu
Originally posted by sithsaber408
I'm calling foul.

Provide a link.

This is bullshit, 50 cent was on Howard Stern's satellite program on Jan 5th, just 8 days before you say this happened, and says that eminem is "My partner, I love him." and later "Eminimen can say whatever he wants around me." (topic of discussion was white guys saying "nigga".)

Here's the link:

http://www.grounduphiphop.com/2007/01/05/50-cent-on-howard-stern/

It gives a brief description, and then you can play the 40 minute interview in it's entirety.

I checked out mtv.com and did a google search and this is the only place that I've read this report.

What gives? cosign, i heard that interview, and he wasnt badmouthing anyone except oprah winfrey. you need to cough up some proof.

taste_u
50 is the G.O.A.T.

sithsaber408
50 is the G.O.A.T.

Provide a link or I'm gonna request that you're thread be closed.

You've shown nothing to support this supposed "beef" between 50 and Em, other than some random words in quotes that you could've made up yourself.

I posted the Howard Stern interview from a few days before your claim.... now let's see you post yours.

Or a link to any other valid news source that's reporting this story.

lorddreamer
Honostly, taste, there are better things you can do to get attention around here than making stuff up. Honostly, please post a link if you arent just making it all up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.