4 Heralds vs All-Star Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Silver Surfer- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/surfer.html

Morg/Power Cosmic/WOL- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

Kryptonian- http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Superman_28.jpg

&

Dominas- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominas

Galan007
Heralds ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Morg/Power Cosmic/WOL- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

&

Dominas- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominas

Team

doomsday49
what's allstar superman?

Galan007
Originally posted by doomsday49
what's allstar superman? Here's a respect thread I made on him:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/429760-respect-all-star-pc-superman

He has some impressive feats, and with prep he could probably fair well against the team.

But sadly, he would not take this battle.

doomsday49
cool..thanx galan! Yeah...i'ma have to go with the team on this one

Galan007
Originally posted by doomsday49
cool..thanx galan! Anytime. smile

Soljer
Erm.

Is this a joke?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Erm.

Is this a joke?

in what way?

bigbran
Who wins

&

Dominas- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominas Funny... each one could potentially beat him.

Ya, but against the WHOLE team, I think he has a good chance... no expression

masterbruce
Not sure...All Star Superman may very well be above all 4 combined

DigiMark007
Erm, no. This is a curbstomp.

There's nothing that suggests AS Supes is better than even mainstream Supes, aside from his immunity to Kryptonite. His feats aren't any better than most heralds, and he'd still get owned by a good energy manipulator who could exploit his radiation weakness.

...this isn't tourney posturing. I'm just dispelling the hideous rep that AS Supes has, only a little of which is deserved.

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm just dispelling the hideous rep that AS Supes has, only a little of which is deserved. Yeah I agree with this.

It's funny, before I made the A/S Supes respect thread, numerous people agreed that he would get stomped by characters like Juggernaut and the Hulk, (which is why I decided to make the thread in the first place).

But now he is being pitted against multiple heralds? laughing out loud

I just don't want him to turn into another Wolverine. eek!

boriquaking55
I bet Kryptonian could solo All-Star Supes

Galan007
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I bet Kryptonian could solo All-Star Supes More then likely.

One herald is definatley a good fight for A/S Supes, but 4 heralds is way overkill in the heralds favor.

Ouallada
Ouch. Four top top tier heralds against AS superman. Throw in cosmic awareness as well as the fact that AS superman is overloaded with solar energy, and we have a curbstomp. Each one of the heralds are capable of taking a majority, and all four is a curbstomp.

To whoever said that AS superman could be above all four heralds, you probably believe that Joker is above Tyrant, right?

Newjak
Um am I the only one that noticed Morg as the WOL doesn't that mean he could probably beat everyone on his team and AS supes together erm

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I bet Kryptonian could solo All-Star Supes

As could the Silver Surfer.

As could Morg with the Waters of Life.

Hell, even Dominas wouldn't be too bad a match for All Star.

Stupid Rookie
As could the Silver Surfer.

As could Morg with the Waters of Life.

Hell, even Dominas wouldn't be too bad a match for All Star.

When you think about it, isn't Dominas even more powerful that SS. When he battled Asgard it was impressive. SS beat him on experience, but in raw power he was impressive.

Madvillain
Dominas could solo him. =/

MattDay
the picture of superman u got is superman prime... u do know that, wtf is he doing there? if this was 4 heralds vs SMP i'd go with SMP every time!

MattDay
oh wait no that is the superman turned herald... my bad! he could solo all star superman, galactus reckoned he was his most powerful herald... although that was just him saying so although he is most powerful, if anyone knows, its him, galactus.

jasofisc
the only thing that saves the heralds is kyriptoinan (or how ever you spell his name) all star supes is ridcously powerfull he's every thing that superman fanboys want normal supes to be, however kyriptonian is supes with power cosmic meaning that he's as good if not better then a sun dipped superman.

Superboy Prime
Didn't Richards claim the Kryptonian was 2nd only to Galactus?

Priest
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Didn't Richards claim the Kryptonian was 2nd only to Galactus?
non cannon, it dosent count

Board Walker
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Erm, no. This is a curbstomp.

There's nothing that suggests AS Supes is better than even mainstream Supes, aside from his immunity to Kryptonite. His feats aren't any better than most heralds, and he'd still get owned by a good energy manipulator who could exploit his radiation weakness.

...this isn't tourney posturing. I'm just dispelling the hideous rep that AS Supes has, only a little of which is deserved.

Actually hes immune to red sun radiation as well, magic if he is immune to I'm not sure of.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Priest
non cannon, it dosent count

The **** does it matter if it's canon or not. That was his only appearance and that is used to vaguely describe Herald Supes's power level. If Richards is right, and we all know he usually is, All Star Supes doesn't stand a chance. To make matters worse there are 3 other heralds that can be used for meat shielding.

grey fox
Originally posted by Board Walker
Actually hes immune to red sun radiation as well, magic if he is immune to I'm not sure of.

Plus he's stupidly strong.

Board Walker
Originally posted by grey fox
Plus he's stupidly strong.

That and his intelligence and knowledge sky rocketed to the point of where he has intel similar to PC supes.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The **** does it matter if it's canon or not. That was his only appearance and that is used to vaguely describe Herald Supes's power level. If Richards is right, and we all know he usually is, All Star Supes doesn't stand a chance. To make matters worse there are 3 other heralds that can be used for meat shielding.

Errmmm...any of the four heralds could take all star superman.

I don't know why you'd make them meat shields.

Board Walker
Errmmm...any of the four heralds could take all star superman.

I don't know why you'd make them meat shields.

Eh I beg to differ

bigbran
The funny thing... is that Kryptonian was one-shotted by Galactus...

Board Walker
Originally posted by bigbran
The funny thing... is that Kryptonian was one-shotted by Galactus...

Same with Silver Surfer, and he was the keeper when it happened too.

bigbran
Same with Silver Surfer, and he was the keeper when it happened too. Point? Really, what did that comment have to do with anything? Is Keeper even in this thread?
Also, everytime Surfer has stood against Galactus (canon), he has got one-shotted.

Supes was supposedly the second most powerful being in existence. The second most powerful being next to Galactus doesn't get one-shotted.
He was/still is based off of hype on this board.

Board Walker
Point? Really, what did that comment have to do with anything? Is Keeper even in this thread?
Also, everytime Surfer has stood against Galactus (canon), he has got one-shotted.

Supes was supposedly the second most powerful being in existence. The second most powerful being next to Galactus doesn't get one-shotted.
He was/still is based off of hype on this board.

Oh I wasn't defending the kyrptonian, I was just stating that any of the heralds have/would be taken out with one shot by Galactus.

The point about the Keeper, is that is a drastically more powerful version of Silver Surfer who was taken out with one shot by a starving Galactus.

Point in sum, is as stated previously, any of the heralds would be taken out in one shot by Galactus.

bigbran
Oh I wasn't defending the kyrptonian, I was just stating that any of the heralds have/would be taken out with one shot by Galactus.

The point about the Keeper, is that is a drastically more powerful version of Silver Surfer who was taken out with one shot by a starving Galactus.

Point in sum, is as stated previously, any of the heralds would be taken out in one shot by Galactus. Still... I don't care about them.
Fact is, K wasn't the second most powerful being next to Galactus, and if he was (ignoring countless others), it was by such a huge difference, it wasn't comparable.
Basically, I don't like his hype, or the hype going on in this thread. I'm also not bringing up other characters.

But... the heralds beat All-Star pretty damn hard.

LordFear
Superman is NOT freaking beating 4 HERALDS!!!! I don't care what version you make him. One Herald is a handful imagine four is nothing but a bloodbath

Board Walker
Still... I don't care about them.
Fact is, K wasn't the second most powerful being next to Galactus, and if he was (ignoring countless others), it was by such a huge difference, it wasn't comparable.
Basically, I don't like his hype, or the hype going on in this thread. I'm also not bringing up other characters.

But... the heralds beat All-Star pretty damn hard.

Oh, I dont believe the hype about the Kyrptonian either, no feats to back it up.

In regards to the team Vs AS Supes, I honestly do not know, AS supes is immune to kyrp, red sun radiation, and magic I don't know.

His intel and knowledge sky rocketed to the point where he was around PC supes level in intel and tactics (yes as in crazy rediculous things, such as being able to replicate his powers for others.) His strength and speed, also far surpassed anything he had ever shown before, and that was him without even trying.

Meh Its hard to say, espicially when AS supes has not been fully fleshed out yet.

MattDay
the krpytonian could still be second to galactus... just the fact is when u got the power cosmic, galactus can strip u of it just as fast as he gave the power to you... so its just as inconclusive... i say if the kryptonian went against silver surfer, the surfer goes down so yea definitely the strongest herald.

Soljer
Eh I beg to differ

Well, you'd be wrong, then.

golem370
Morg/Power Cosmic/WOL was the most powerful. Destroyer being the exception.

Soljer
Morg/Power Cosmic/WOL was the most powerful. Destroyer being the exception.

Herald? Canon? Maybe.

As far as non-canon goes, the Keeper was pretty high. As was the Kryptonian.

The invisible man seemed pretty powerful.

As did Thor as a herald.

As did Aunt May as a herald....

Board Walker
Well, you'd be wrong, then.

Thats your opinion.

Soljer
Thats your opinion.

Thanks for pointing that out...you see, I'm sure everyone who read that believed that I had not opinions, but encyclopaedic knowledge of the universe.

Regardless. Opinions can be logical and factually based, or they can be random and inaccurate.

Yours is the latter.

Board Walker
Thanks for pointing that out...you see, I'm sure everyone who read that believed that I had not opinions, but encyclopaedic knowledge of the universe.

Regardless. Opinions can be logical and factually based, or they can be random and inaccurate.

Yours is the latter.

Again Soljer your opinion, and if you believe yours is the former, then your more deluded then I gave you credit for.

bigbran
Originally posted by MattDay
the krpytonian could still be second to galactus... just the fact is when u got the power cosmic, galactus can strip u of it just as fast as he gave the power to you... so its just as inconclusive... i say if the kryptonian went against silver surfer, the surfer goes down so yea definitely the strongest herald. No. All Galactus did was shoot him. He didn't take away his PC.

LordFear
what are we exactly debating here?

bigbran
Originally posted by LordFear
what are we exactly debating here? Not sure... Well, I'm debating about K not being the second most powerful creature next to Galactus.

Ouallada
Not sure... Well, I'm debating about K not being the second most powerful creature next to Galactus.

That the Kryptonian is not the second most powerful being after Galactus should not need to be debated. It should be a given. And everyone who believes otherwise should be classified as an opinionated moron.

Galan007
Actually hes immune to red sun radiation as well Where/When has that been shown?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.