Wolverine vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Mega
I heard these two fought before but did not hear the outcome. I'm wondering if Dracuals bite would effect Wolverine and what not. So who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Don Mega
I heard these two fought before but did not hear the outcome. I'm wondering if Dracuals bite would effect Wolverine and what not. So who wins?

Howlett ftw

jinzin
Originally posted by Don Mega

oh yeah, it definitely effects him...

Muck101
Then Dracula would have a vampiric Wolvie to deal with.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Muck101
Then Dracula would have a vampiric Wolvie to deal with.....

except that I think vamp Wolverine would be under dracula's control

jinzin
and wolverine would end him. lol

Beta Ray Howard
Too bad that Dracula stalemated the Silver Surfer.

Dracula kills him.

jinzin
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Too bad that Dracula stalemated the Silver Surfer.

Dracula kills him.

stalmated silver surfer and then was killed by howard the duck.. confused

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by jinzin
stalmated silver surfer and then was killed by howard the duck.. confused

Howard the Duck > Phoenix Force.

Seriously, if you're taking anything in a Howard comic seriously, I fear for your sanity.

jinzin
dracula took it pretty seriously.. lol

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by jinzin
dracula took it pretty seriously.. lol

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just remember Jinzin, if you see an ambulance with dudes in white jackets come in front of your house, it's Capt It Up who sent them.

big grin

jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just remember Jinzin, if you see an ambulance with dudes in white jackets come in front of your house, it's Capt It Up who sent them.

big grin sad

Board Walker
Well actually...they did fight, Dracula turned Wolverine into a vampire, then Wolverine broke free and killed Dracula and became lord of the vampires and pretty much eliminated all of Marvel earth, including Thor and Dr. Strange.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Board Walker
Well actually...they did fight, Dracula turned Wolverine into a vampire, then Wolverine broke free and killed Dracula and became lord of the vampires and pretty much eliminated all of Marvel earth, including Thor and Dr. Strange. tell me that is a what if series.

olympian
Its actually a showcase of Logan`s biggest wet dream.

The Fake Macoy
That's a what if. In the times where they did fight, Dracula owned the X-men, badly. Dracula wins this.

Tassadar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

big grin

laughing

Tassadar
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
tell me that is a what if series.

It was in a what-if, and a very badly written what-if at that. Why you ask? Dr. Strange got killed by vampire Juggernaut (wtf 1), then partially possessed the Punisher (wtf 2), the only surviving hero in new york city (wtf 3), who then proceeded to kill all the other vampires (wtf 4), and almost kill Vampire Lord Wolverine in h2h combat with nothing but a blessed silver knife (wtf 5)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.