Raidou vs Feng Wei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Following his unannounced visit on the Mugen Tenshin village (and maiming his nephew Hayate in the process), Raidou gains the Sky Torn Blast.

However, he discovers a new technique whose power is even more devestating than the Sky Torn Blast: the God Fist.

At the same time, Feng Wei also hears about this powerful technique as well and also seek it out.

Their search takes them to a third party: the Chief Executive of the Mishima Zaibatsu, Heihachi Mishima. Although Heihachi does not posess the item that they are looking for, he does have a scroll entitled Secret Principles of the Dragon Fist.

However, the wily Heihachi isn't going to give up his scroll easily, so he comes with a solution: The winner of the match between Raidou and Feng Wei will receive the scroll...although once the battle is over, Heihachi will personally catch the winner off guard and eliminate him.

Cloud_VII

Wtf?

TricksterPriest
I like it. It's an interesting fight. I'm favoring Heihachi, but Feng Wei has a chance. Raidou's screwed.

Sado-sama
Heihachi? haermm

God Fist? crylaugh

For the record there's no such thing as the God Fist, and I hope most are aware of that as of this point. It has always been called the Dragon Fist.

I thought Feng Wei already had learned it in this match. That would make this a good fight seeing as BOTH fighters would have the same move due to Raidou's copying technique. Since this isn't the case and since Raidou has the Sky Blast, he pwns Feng erm. Plus his speed is much greater.

Heihachi should defeat Raidou, although he's going to find his speed and teleportation very annoying. Heihachi will get hurt though.

Violent2Dope
Raidou takes both out.

Sado22
Feng and Raidou fight. Feng wins and hachi attacks him. as he celebrates kazuya comes, locks him in a cage with both feng and raidou in it. the match has a new rule:
anyone who beats the crap out of hachi will get the scroll...and a free DVD of jun and kazuya's one night stand.

Violent2Dope
LOL NO! One thing I can assure you on, Wei IS NOT beating Raidou. He is one fo the strongest in DOA.

Csdabest
^^^With Ryubusa being the strongest/

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
^^^With Ryubusa being the strongest/ Yes.

Sado22
i know. i was kidding.
*puts dope in rehab again*
mad

Sado-sama
Saying Ryubusa is the strongest in DOA is like saying Jin Kazama is the strongest in Tekken.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Saying Ryubusa is the strongest in DOA is like saying Jin Kazama is the strongest in Tekken. He is tho.

Wandering Flame
And I laugh at the thought of Hayabusa beating Bankotsu or Omega in an arm wrestling match.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
And I laugh at the thought of Hayabusa beating Bankotsu or Omega in an arm wrestling match.

Even though he had the strength to kill a Tengu who killed his race's top leader. Anyways, Raidou kills them both.

Wandering Flame
Actually, we don't know what happened in the fight. For all we know Ryu used his sword, so it's an assumption taken as a fact. erm

And for the record there's nothing saying Ryu H2H'd him as far as my DOA knowledge is concerned. Plus, this was after the events of Ninja Gaiden, so it's possible he could've used ninpo.

Lastly I don't see Raidou beating Heihachi, although I think it's possible for Heihachi to get KO'd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.