Zeke's sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZekeHumanslayer
hey every1 ima try and make some good sigs using photoshop cs 8 and i already need help and ideas for my first sig i need the picture renderd and a good idea for a background but here is what i've got so far

ZekeHumanslayer
here is my very 1st sig its a little simple but i think i did a good job on it for a first timer and i didnt use any tuts for it lol yea big grin

ZekeHumanslayer
oops forgot to attach it

Gannon
Try not to distort your sigs by stretching them, keep the render the same perportions. wink

ZekeHumanslayer
if i did that it would on have part of his face in it and very little of his fist

Barker
Max proportions for Signatures is 540X150.

ZekeHumanslayer
o ok thnx barker but it woulda still been to big

ZekeHumanslayer
sig in progress

ZekeHumanslayer
i like this better

ZekeHumanslayer
messed around with it a little more and what else u think i could do to make it look better

IceJaw
Originally posted by Gannon
Try not to distort your sigs by stretching them, keep the render the same perportions. wink

quickshot
I totally agree with Ice and Gannon don't distort an image, keep something the way it should be.

Death Bringer
but that would look bad because then hardly any of the pic is in the sig

Death Bringer
sad :cry: ran out of ideas to work with so here it is i dont like it

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Death Bringer
That's how everyone does it Zeke.

Lana
Originally posted by Death Bringer

So shrink the render. Or just use less of it. Sigs usually look better if it has one specific focus than an entire person/character in it, and that DEFINITELY looks better than the render being distorted.

Death Bringer
ty u 2 for the help so wut do u think of my first attempt at the halo sig i made

Death Bringer
hows this looking sad :-/ im in the middle of it but plz tell me wut u think of it so far

boobsmagee
looks like that effect in the backround is taking u somewhere start using tha tmore and improving upon it look up some tuts,

for some reason tho that pic looks familiar dont know why

Death Bringer
well i am using a tut to make im using the same render as the guy that made the tut and no im not ripping it its just that using the same render as he did is making it easier for me to follow his tut

quickshot
I've got that tut and the sig looks pretty good, i used it for a couple in my old metroid collection.

Death Bringer
ok then u can help me how did u make a 3 colored gradient

Death Bringer
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: sad sad sad im sad cuz my out come sux wut yall think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.