fury/jaspers vs rachel/franklin/hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

King Kandy
Fury and Jaspers FTW.

left
what's Fury's role within this madness ?

it's like saying The Hulk & Eternity vs Galactus & Infinity

guy222
Originally posted by left
what's Fury's role within this madness ?

it's like saying The Hulk & Eternity vs Galactus & Infinity

u have mother/father/son

left
am i the only one who doesn't understand a thing here ?

guy222
am i the only one who doesn't understand a thing here ?

jaspers is a warper vs mother/father/son

left
i know that, but what is fury doing there ?!?!?

guy222
i know that, but what is fury doing there ?!?!?

didn't fury defeat jaspers

Terryc250
im goin with the family ftw

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
didn't fury defeat jaspers Yes, but it was Jaspers himself that created Fury.

Team Jaspers........ In a curbstomp.

Cosmic Flame
Are you talking Rachel w/PF?

guy222
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Are you talking Rachel w/PF?

yes smile

Cosmic Flame
I'm going with the family. The PF gives the wielder reality manipulating abilities as well as uber TP/TK. It just depends on how the person uses the power. With Franklin as a moderating force, I'm inclined to think that Rachel would feel more secure in using more power than she has in the past. And the Fury's already been sucked through her black hole. I don't think that Jaspers would be able to shield himself psionically from both Rachel and Franklin (I could be wrong). Adding Hyperstorm to the mix...I think the three of them certainly can take those two.

guy222
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
I'm going with the family. The PF gives the wielder reality manipulating abilities as well as uber TP/TK. It just depends on how the person uses the power. With Franklin as a moderating force, I'm inclined to think that Rachel would feel more secure in using more power than she has in the past. And the Fury's already been sucked through her black hole. I don't think that Jaspers would be able to shield himself psionically from both Rachel and Franklin (I could be wrong). Adding Hyperstorm to the mix...I think the three of them certainly can take those two.

thanks for the post

they are incredibly powerful smile

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

anyone can try

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, but it was Jaspers himself that created Fury.

Team Jaspers........ In a curbstomp.

Jaspers despite all his power fought crudely against the Fury. He could have wiped Fury out of existence but instead due to his human imagination and human experience chose to fight Fury hand to hand and via shape shifting. Thats why he got defeated.

You cant hype up Fury in light of that. You cant say look at how Fury beat Jaspers, Jaspers can beat so and so and therefore Fury can.

Not directed at you specifically so dont get defensive. Just making a point.

Galan007
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You cant hype up Fury in light of that. You cant say look at how Fury beat Jaspers, Jaspers can beat so and so and therefore Fury can.

Not directed at you specifically so dont get defensive. Just making a point. I agree with that, but you also must remember that Fury easily survived Universal Nullification, the same Universal Nullification which killed 238 Jaspers.

I know 616 Jaspers was much more powerful then his 238 counterpart, but even so, we know that Fury survived a force that destroyed a Universe with little to no ill-effects.

We can hype up Fury in that aspect. smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree with that, but you also must remember that Fury easily survived Universal Nullification, the same Universal Nullification which killed 238 Jaspers.

I know 616 Jaspers was much more powerful then his 238 counterpart, but even so, we know that Fury survived a force that destroyed a Universe with little to no ill-effects.

We can hype up Fury in that aspect. smile

That universe's fury also wiped out that universe's version of the Phoenix. smile

All the heroes of Earth, dead in 2 hours. Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
Jaspers in a stomp (I'm assuming its 616 jaspers)

Mr Master
Originally posted by Kutulu
All the heroes of Earth, dead in 2 hours.

It was actually 2 years,

my bad on the typo.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Jaspers in a stomp (I'm assuming its 616 jaspers)

use 238 jaspers also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.