Cricket - Australia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Coal
Wankers.

Discuss.....

Ushgarak
If so, then the England team better engage in large scale masturbation in case that's what stops the Aussies being crap.

Because sure is hell there is something wrong our side.

Lord Coal
Well, making Monty watch doesn't help. He's awesome, he should be playing. We also should give Mahmood more of a chance. And we need a decent wicket-keeper.

I would say "Hooray, All Australia's players are old and will retire soon leaving a load of crap youngsters" but having watched a young Australian side against New Zealand, I don't think they'll be much easier without Hayden, Warne, McGrath, etc.

Lord Coal
Yeah, it's called "Monty just watching, Mahmood overlooked, Flintoff going alcoholic and Jones being plain crap" Syndrome.

Mišt
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Wankers.

Discuss.....

Is this the usual response after being beaten 5-0? 13

fini
LOL

damn Australia!!!!......... lol until West Indies get back to the top( whatever decade that happens) I'll keep on saying that.

Any bets on World Cup people???

Bicnarok
Im glad England got beat, now maybe everyone in england will stop playing this daft boring pathetic game and concentrate on football (soccer)

Rohangiga
EVEN THOUGH AUS TEAM IS ABIT DOWN NOW I BET THEY WILL COME BACK AND COME RUNNER UP OR MAEBE EVEN WIN WORLD CUP

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Im glad England got beat, now maybe everyone in england will stop playing this daft boring pathetic game and concentrate on football (soccer)

Our football team's shit right now, too, though. Why the fvck is Lampard still in the team? He's shit.

Anyway, back on point: What world cup are we talking about here? Rugby?

Rohangiga
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Our football team's shit right now, too, though. Why the fvck is Lampard still in the team? He's shit.

Anyway, back on point: What world cup are we talking about here? Rugby? \
what lampard rocks!

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Rohangiga
\
what lampard smokes rocks!

Yep....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.