M.L.K. Day: Remember the dream..What friken' dream?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Dear Mr. King. Sh*t is still the same way it was in the 1860's, 1960's with these folks. Now, subtly has replace most of the blatancy, but as far as your dream goes, sorry. It never happened.

Your dreams have become a nightmare for your people, for it's gotten worse.

R.I.P. M.L.K.

LethalFemme
Your title kind makes no sense. You said what fiken dream and at first it seemed like you were pissed at MLK but, that doesn't seem to be the case. Also if it hasn't come true isn't it still a dream?shrug

PVS
yes, mlk wished that people would not be persecuted for simply who they are.
whether it be racists or hateful gay bashers like we even see here at kmc, people
who discriminate against others in such a way make poor mlk spin in his grave.

PVS
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Your title kind makes no sense. You said what fiken dream and at first it seemed like you were pissed at MLK but, that doesn't seem to be the case. Also if it hasn't come true isn't it still a dream?shrug

femme, you're accute perception is giving me a solid stack. droolio

yes, to say "it never came true" would be a statement on our current social condition. however to say the dream never happened would be to call king a liar.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Dear Mr. King. Sh*t is still the same way it was in the 1860's, 1960's with these folks. Now, subtly has replace most of the blatancy, but as far as your dream goes, sorry. It never happened.

R.I.P. M.L.K.

If you actually think blacks have it as bad now as they had it in the 1860's or even 1960's, then you're a bigger idiot than first imagined. By saying that, you disgrace and belittle what they suffered and endured; as always, you're a clown.

And, if you actually think you have it worse than a black slave circa 1800's, find yourself a master and become a slave as you make it seem a step-up compared against your imagined hardships with your ignorant comments.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PVS
femme, you're accute perception is giving me a solid stack. droolio

yes, to say "it never came true" would be a statement on our current social condition. however to say the dream never happened would be to call king a liar.

A solid stack of what?eek!

PVS
A solid stack of what?eek!

ok, was that a prompt for me to whip it out or should i continue playing along?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PVS
ok, was that a prompt for me to whip it out or should i continue playing along?

Doesn't matter either way I was gonna make it turn out to be pancakes.doped

PVS
Doesn't matter either way I was gonna make it turn out to be pancakes.doped

hehe pancakes...thats funny because pancakes are stacked.

*unzips fly*

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PVS
hehe pancakes...thats funny because pancakes are stacked.

*unzips fly*

Pancakes.eek! Where's the syrup?

PVS
Pancakes.eek! Where's the syrup?

there's plenty of syrup, but you have to work for it

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PVS
there's plenty of syrup, but you have to work for it

I should probably cut back on syrup.

You know he will hate you for doing this to his thread?laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
I should probably cut back on syrup.

You know he will hate you for doing this to his thread?laughing out loud

Actually, i find the exchange slightly funny..

PVS
awFuel1Vds0&eurl

Lord Urizen

R.I.P. M.L.K.

yes, that is exactly why women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, and Stacey Dash are considered some of Hollywood's biggest Sex Symbols

That is why a Black Man can earn millions and millions of dollars just producing music

That is why Condaleeza Rice is the Secretary of State

That is why a Black person can easily sue for discrimination if someone calls them a "n*gger" in a professional enviroment, and that is why Blacks have more power today than they ever had before....

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
yes, that is exactly why women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, and Stacey Dash are considered some of Hollywood's biggest Sex Symbols

That is why a Black Man can earn millions and millions of dollars just producing music

That is why Condaleeza Rice is the Secretary of State

That is why a Black person can easily sue for discrimination if someone calls them a "n*gger" in a professional enviroment, and that is why Blacks have more power today than they ever had before.... That is why Fist of the North is white, a troll, and running a joke.

Gregory
Originally posted by Robtard
And, if you actually think you have it worse than a black slave circa 1800's, find yourself a master and become a slave

That ... is indescribably kinky sounding. Not that that's a bad thing.

King's dream, of course, has not come true. It is, however, much closer to coming true then it was when he made his speach, and saying that "Your dreams have become a nightmare for your people, for it's gotten worse"? Honestly, I didn't always understand all the sh*t Fist took, but now it's all become clear. What a clown. The only question now is whether he's a genuine idiot, or just engaged in a desperate bid for attention.

Adam_PoE
5jN9tyw4OHY

Gregory
She's not very funny, but that outfit totally compliments here hair. The color of her cheeks seems a little unnatural, though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Gregory
The only question now is whether he's a genuine idiot, or just engaged in a desperate bid for attention.

Indeed...

Fishy
She's not funny at all...

Besides shitting on a dead guy is just kinda sick...

PVS
Originally posted by Gregory
She's not very funny, but that outfit totally compliments here hair. The color of her cheeks seems a little unnatural, though.

blasphemy. sara silverman will one day be mrs. pvs

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
blasphemy. sara silverman will one day be mrs. pvs

I can agree that is is pretty good looking and I found myself imagining how she'd look as I violated her every orifice as she failed to keep my attention on her jokes, which were at best mildly amusing. The "fart in the car with the heat on" brought a chuckle though.

PVS
UPiFhjCxXpk

love

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by PVS
love

I Love You More . . .

K9b3_05qL7k

debbiejo
I dunno, but seeing MLK reminds me of Milk........helpsmilie

FeceMan

R.I.P. M.L.K.
STFU.

Strangelove

R.I.P. M.L.K. You are a moron beyond all possible comprehensionOriginally posted by Adam_PoE
5jN9tyw4OHY I never knew that about ol' MLK..... hmm

debbiejo
Ok, he was a good good man and he died for his principles and if you try it you'll die for yours.........Would you?

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
Ok, he was a good good man and he died for his principles and if you try it you'll die for yours.........Would you?

no...actually he died because james earl ray shot him in the face. the autopsy revealed no fatal principles

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
no...actually he died because james earl ray shot him in the face. the autopsy revealed no fatal principles
Lawl.

PVS
damnit i hate when people quote me before i edit mad

FeceMan
There, ya happy?

PVS
big grin

Strangelove
Originally posted by PVS
no...actually he died because james earl ray shot him in the face. the autopsy revealed no fatal principles lol

Bain

R.I.P. M.L.K.

How has it gotten worse?

His people get more help and aid from the government and special interest groups than any people in any country on the planet.

Fishy
Originally posted by Bain
How has it gotten worse?

His people get more help and aid from the government and special interest groups than any people in any country on the planet.

The very fact that you would say his people already shows that his dream certainly hasn't come true yet.

Magee
His people, lal.

Kinneary
FotN, do you think that you suffer like blacks of the 1800s suffered? Do you think you suffer like blacks of the 1960s suffered? When have police turned a water hose on you? When have your friends been lynched? When were YOU a slave?

Shut up, sit down, and play on the computer. You're just a spoiled kid.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kinneary
FotN, do you think that you suffer like blacks of the 1800s suffered? Do you think you suffer like blacks of the 1960s suffered? When have police turned a water hose on you? When have your friends been lynched? When were YOU a slave?

Better a water hose than a gun. Blacks and some of my friends get lynched daily in the form of a mental slave grip on their brains. I've never been slaved by a White person mentally or physically but the metal slavery that's going on now is much worse that the physical portion, chick.

Lord Urizen
I'm just curious Fist....where exactly do you come from ? Because what you describe, your claims about how white people have tormented you, your family, and you freinds sounds more like something that might have occured 50 sumtn years ago.....

And it's hard to imagine what town today is populated by whites and blacks who live as total rivals.....

FistOfThe North
And it's hard to imagine what town today is populated by whites and blacks who live as total rivals.....

laughing out loud laughing

FistOfThe North
I'm just curious Fist....where exactly do you come from ? Because what you describe, your claims about how white people have tormented you, your family, and you freinds sounds more like something that might have occured 50 sumtn years ago.....

lol aw man, anyways...

I'm from and am in the northeastern U.S. And i've seen the injustices that were committed. I live in Boston now, and i'm telling you it's worse than it was back then with racism here.

My family, hardworking and honest, had to move out of South Boston, which is predominantly White, because we were racially harassed all the time. It became almost deadly. It was humiliating.

There are much more i know whom are worse off. Like i feel sorry for them. It's sad, that in the future, sh*t is still the same way it was back then.

Madvillain
Whites are inherently racist. It's in their nature and psyche. Don't hate them for it Fist.

I still have a lot of white pals.

Robtard
lol aw man, anyways...

I'm from and am in the northeastern U.S. And i've seen the injustices that were committed. I live in Boston now, and i'm telling you it's worse than it was back then with racism here.

My family, hardworking and honest, had to move out of South Boston, which is predominantly White, because we were racially harassed all the time. It became almost deadly. It was humiliating.

There are much more i know whom are worse off. Like i feel sorry for them. It's sad, that in the future, sh*t is still the same way it was back then.

Imagine that, someone calling you a "n!gger" or not hiring you because of your skin color is "the same" as forcing you to perform hard slave-labor 365 days a year, denying you every single right, treating you more like equipment than a human being and hanging you for fun.

Robtard
Originally posted by Madvillain
Whites are inherently racist. It's in their nature and psyche. Don't hate them for it Fist.

And making fact-less negative claims about people based on their skin color isn't racism... What a pair of clowns you are.

FistOfThe North

I hate the racist element, not them.

Kinneary
Better a water hose than a gun. Blacks and some of my friends get lynched daily in the form of a mental slave grip on their brains. I've never been slaved by a White person mentally or physically but the metal slavery that's going on now is much worse that the physical portion, chick.
You've been shot by the racists around you? Your parents have been shot by racists? For just walking down the street, being black? Your friends have been murdered? You think whatever mental abuse you're conjouring up now is worse than the physical and mental abuse suffered by blacks during slavery?

Who do you think you are?

And why the hell did you call me chick?

Gregory

You broke my irony meter, you bastard.

Fisty, yoiu're insane. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Adam_PoE

Define "mental slavery."

KidRock

Yeah. and blacks are inherently lazy and stupid..I dont treat them any differently because of it.

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
5jN9tyw4OHY

Man, what are you on a mission to post as many videos of bad stand up comedians as possible? If so, you're 2 for 2, good work.

What's next, Larry the Cable Guy? Ooh oh, maybe Sinbad!

Lord Urizen
lol aw man, anyways...

Actually, Howard Beach is very much like that !

A black kid was beaten to death by three italians with baseball bats...my brother's godfather who is also Italian, has his jaw broken by a gang of other Italians, because his girlfreind was Black...

I take back what I said...some towns are horribly ignorant in the United States....

I am really sorry to hear that. I didn't mean to come out against you that viciously, but I was blinded by your repeated threads that target white people in general...being part white, you can't blame me for taking SOME offense...

However, I understand why you think and speak the way you do....and instead of having empathy on these forums, most of us were so quick to judge and dismiss you.

But take my advice...your anger is justified, but there are far better ways to handle this situation than to "bash back"

I bashed Christianity for years, and it got me no where.....i have been as bitter and resentful towards Christianity, almost as bitter as you have been for white racists, and what has it gotten me ? Nothing.....

The Anger only eats away at you, and no one here is feeling sorry for you bro....there only laughing....

I understand KMC is an easy place to Vent, but trust me.....venting here will not get you any desirable results. It will only make you angrier....

Robtard
However, I understand why you think and speak the way you do....and instead of having empathy on these forums, most of us were so quick to judge and dismiss you.

But take my advice...your anger is justified, but there are far better ways to handle this situation than to "bash back"

Do you honestly think it is permissible to make blanketed racist comments/rants and negative generalizations about people based on skin color because of your own personal experiences with people? e.g. If I were to be harassed by a few gay men, could I then justifiably claim "the majority of gay men are abusive and aggressive @ssholes" as a fact?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Define "mental slavery."
Being in bondage to a looping, idiotic thought process, such as one that states that all whites are racist.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire
Man, what are you on a mission to post as many videos of bad stand up comedians as possible? If so, you're 2 for 2, good work.

What's next, Larry the Cable Guy? Ooh oh, maybe Sinbad!

How can you not like Sarah Silverman? She is the greatest!

BackFire
Compared to other female comedians, yeah, she's good. But that's like saying this piece of shit is good because it isn't as filthy as the other pieces of shit. It's still a piece of nasty poop.

Did you see her performance on the VGA Awards by any chance? It was embarrassing, really really bad.

Alpha Centauri
Dear Mr. King. Sh*t is still the same way it was in the 1860's, 1960's with these folks.

When you're referring to different races as "these folks", you're probably part of the problem that Mr. King's solution wanted to get rid of.

Part of the problem is also the fact that because of slavery, people tend to assume racism today is born from white people. You honestly believe there aren't black people that do the same things to white folks for no reason other than skin tone?

How can we hope to get past skin tone if all you do is "White people started it"? Who cares who started it and who does it worse? How about focusing on stopping it for everyone if you dislike it so much?

-AC

Adam_PoE
Compared to other female comedians, yeah, she's good. But that's like saying this piece of shit is good because it isn't as filthy as the other pieces of shit. It's still a piece of nasty poop.

Did you see her performance on the VGA Awards by any chance? It was embarrassing, really really bad.

She is a female Lenny Bruce. As such, her funniest stand-up routines are those that are uncesored.

Alpha Centauri
BackFire is just intimidated by a woman possibly more open and careless regarding thorny issues than he is.

He'll soon experience denial, then awe, then he'll want to marry her.

-AC

BackFire
If by intimidated you mean annoyed, then yes.

If by marry you mean '****', then yes. She's pretty hot for a female comedian.

She's still a shit comedian, though, with redundant and obvious jokes. "Martin LOSER King", brilliant. Wish I had that wit.

But yes, her funniest stand up routines are the ones where she's uncensored, those are still pretty piss poor, though. And apparantly when she is censored she goes from a decent female comedian to a towering monument to awkward jokes and an annoying voice.

At least her boyfriend is funny, though.

Alpha Centauri
The thing that makes her funny to me is that she's satirising childish humour, but also using it. That's why she uses the Martin Loser King line, because it's like something a child would say.

Guys like Dane Cook actually use childish humour because that's the humour that they use, shit humour. I personally find Sarah Silverman to be funny, but it's obviously an acquired taste.

I'm not so used to Bill Hicks and other intelligent comedians that I can't appreciate blunt humour. Though it still has to have some kind of intellect, and she is actually a very smart woman.

-AC

BackFire
Poor Dane Cook, he used to be so good about 6 years ago. But then he exploded harder than my dick after ****ing Jessica Alba for 3 hours and became insanely popular and his jokes changed for the worst.

See, we all know I like blunt humor, just with her, doesn't do it for me. She may be smart, but I've never noticed such when she's performing, I've never thought to myself "man, that's clever shit" like I do when listening to a comedian whom I consider good, it's always "god damn it, her voice is annoying and the joke was ****ing retarded, why doesn't she just take her clothes off and be done with it?"

Bardock42
She's not funny.

My objective and factual opinion.

She's not funny.

Same.

Rogue Jedi
Imagine that, someone calling you a "n!gger" or not hiring you because of your skin color is "the same" as forcing you to perform hard slave-labor 365 days a year, denying you every single right, treating you more like equipment than a human being and hanging you for fun.
dude, that was like 150 years ago. get over it. i frigging hate when someone brings up racism and uses that line of reasoning.

today, blacks have just as much rights as whites, alot of times even more so.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude, that was like 150 years ago. get over it. i frigging hate when someone brings up racism and uses that line of reasoning.

today, blacks have just as much rights as whites, alot of times even more so. T-that's what he said.

Rogue Jedi
i know. i was just agreeing. thats a right we hate monger white americans have.

Alpha Centauri
Giving black people more rights because they are black is just as bad.

The point isn't to single them out for better or worse, it's to treat them as equals, not give them special rights. We need to lose the mentality of "If we can't treat them worse, we'll treat them as if they're better.". Treat them like you'd treat anyone by default, no better or worse, they're humans.

It's like people who show they are ok with homosexuality by putting gays and lesbians up on a mega pedestal. They just want to be treated like they're not freaks, they didn't ask to be treated like they were better, just the same.

Same applies to race.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Giving black people more rights because they are black is just as bad.

The point isn't to single them out for better or worse, it's to treat them as equals, not give them special rights. We need to lose the mentality of "If we can't treat them worse, we'll treat them as if they're better.". Treat them like you'd treat anyone by default, no better or worse, they're humans.

It's like people who show they are ok with homosexuality by putting gays and lesbians up on a mega pedestal. They just want to be treated like they're not freaks, they didn't ask to be treated like they were better, just the same.

Same applies to race.

-AC
but some blacks, no matter how much rights given them, will always play the racial card.
i treat blacks the same as i treat whites, hispanics, azianz, etc; their blood is just as red as mine.

PVS
backfire, you have to understand her approach to comedy to appreciate it, as AC says. she's a satire of...well...a 'j.a.p.'

to not would be like bashing peewee herman because he's stupid and childish.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
backfire, you have to understand her approach to comedy to appreciate it, as AC says. she's a satire of...well...a 'j.a.p.'

But she can still not be funny. And I think she is.

Not funny I mean.

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
But she can still not be funny. And I think she is.

Not funny I mean.

still some gramatical double-meanings in there.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
still some gramatical double-meanings in there.

Well, to say she is fully not funny, is not true. I did enjoy some parts of her songs. But generally she is not really making me laugh. And certainly not think.

PVS
Well, to say she is fully not funny, is not true. I did enjoy some parts of her songs. But generally she is not really making me laugh. And certainly not think.

why does a comedian have to make you think? i think one of the most legendary comedians was jackie gleason, yet he has never so much as sparked a neuron in my head. he was funny as **** though imho

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PVS
why does a comedian have to make you think? i think one of the most legendary comedians was jackie gleason, yet he has never so much as sparked a neuron in my head. he was funny as **** though imho
he was great as buford t justice. laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

I dunno, I enjoy that with comedians. They don't have to and can be funny as hell of course, but one or the other and especially both would be appreciated.

PVS
I dunno, I enjoy that with comedians.

i do as well, however imho if you deny the more 'stupid' comedy, you're missing out.

plus 'smart/makes you think' does not equal quality either. lets put it this way:
dennis miller. very smart comedian, makes you think alot, and is entirely not funny.

Rogue Jedi
dennis miller is a frigging joke. cant stand him.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i do as well, however imho if you deny the more 'stupid' comedy, you're missing out.

plus 'smart/makes you think' does not equal quality either. lets put it this way:
dennis miller. very smart comedian, makes you think alot, and is entirely not funny.

...why did you cut the rest of my post?

PVS
...why did you cut the rest of my post?

because you suck

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PVS

in your opinion, is george carlin a comedian who makes you think?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
because you suck 'kayOriginally posted by Rogue Jedi
in your opinion, is george carlin a comedian who makes you think?

In my opinion, yes.

Rogue Jedi
'kay

In my opinion, yes.
i agree. do you think he is funny?

Bardock42
i agree. do you think he is funny?

Yes.

PVS
i think his comedy was among the more insightful and intelligent.
'makes you think' is a weird description for any comedian though. quite frankly
i find that most comedians, no matter how intelligent their act, already do the thinking for you. thus the punchline is given.

Rogue Jedi
Yes.
i like his earlier stand up, like from the 80's and early 90's, but he seems to have become the "angry" comic. i dont find that funny at all.

PVS
i like his earlier stand up, like from the 80's and early 90's, but he seems to have become the "angry" comic. i dont find that funny at all.

funny, imho t80s 90s was when he peaked.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PVS
funny, imho t80s 90s was when he peaked.
thats what i said. i liked him then.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i think his comedy was among the more insightful and intelligent.
'makes you think' is a weird description for any comedian though. quite frankly
i find that most comedians, no matter how intelligent their act, already do the thinking for you. thus the punchline is given.

Well, yeah, make you follow their intelligent thoughts, is probably more accurate.

PVS
well, he was the angry comic from late 80s all through the 90s.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PVS
well, he was the angry comic from late 80s all through the 90s.
not near as much as he has been lately, like the last 5 years or so. now, he is all political and dissing people he hates. before, he would do a 20 minute skit on driving your car.

Bardock42
not near as much as he has been lately, like the last 5 years or so. now, he is all political and dissing people he hates. before, he would do a 20 minute skit on driving your car. I have seen mostly his later material and I find it quite good.

Also, I am not much interested in people driving their cars, if I want to hear trivial bullshit then...well..I never want to hear trivial bullshit.

Though it can be funny. But I think talking about things that are wrong is much better than things that are pointless.

PVS
not near as much as he has been lately, like the last 5 years or so. now, he is all political and dissing people he hates. before, he would do a 20 minute skit on driving your car.

no, he was political and angry for quite some time. notable the early 90's post gulf-war. you're thinking of carlin from the 70's.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PVS
no, he was political and angry for quite some time. notable the early 90's post gulf-war. you're thinking of carlin from the 70's.
i am talking about when he had the list of different names for the male penis...remember that?

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS

I do understand, let's not create the illusion that her comedy is deep or difficult to understand, just because she's a satire doesn't mean she's funny.

No, it would be like bashing peewee because someone didn't think he was funny while being childish and stupid, that's how I feel about Silverman, she can satirize bad humor all she wants, I still don't think she's funny when doing so.

JacopeX

R.I.P. M.L.K. I disagree with what you said.

PVS
I do understand, let's not create the illusion that her comedy is deep or difficult to understand, just because she's a satire doesn't mean she's funny.

No, it would be like bashing peewee because someone didn't think he was funny while being childish and stupid, that's how I feel about Silverman, she can satirize bad humor all she wants, I still don't think she's funny when doing so.

yeah, but she's extremely ****able

win

Originally posted by JacopeX
I disagree with what you said.

droolio

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, but she's extremely ****able

win

droolio

You know what, I'll go ahead and agree with you there.

tabby999
Just not FOTN. nice to see that some things never change wink

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
i find that most comedians, no matter how intelligent their act, already do the thinking for you.

I agree. Eddie Izzard is this way. And so is Bill Maher. But I wouldn't call Bill a comedian, more a social commentator.

Lord Urizen
Do you honestly think it is permissible to make blanketed racist comments/rants and negative generalizations about people based on skin color because of your own personal experiences with people? e.g. If I were to be harassed by a few gay men, could I then justifiably claim "the majority of gay men are abusive and aggressive @ssholes" as a fact?

You don't get my point , do you ?

I never said his hatred or anger was justified, in fact, I advised him that holding onto his anger will do nothing but eat away at him.

All I said was that I understand why he feels the way he does, he is overloaded with anger over the harassment that he and his family and freinds have endured.
When you are that flooded with anger, your logic is absent.

I understand his emotions, but I never condoned them. I still feel he is a racist and heterosexist, two things I do not approve of, but I am not going to judge him the way you guys do, because that is not going to help him.

I just want him to realize that his generalizations of white people in America are really unfair, because most white people are NOT that cruel, and his statements against white people and gay people are really insufficient.

But there's better ways to get around that point than to "bash back"

Me, you, PVS, Feceman, Sithsaber. etc.- the way we were bashing him is NO BETTER than the way he bashes White people....why stoop to his level?

Rogue Jedi
i love dennis leary. so damn angry.

PVS
Me, you, PVS, Feceman, Sithsaber. etc.- the way we were bashing him is NO BETTER than the way he bashes White people....why stoop to his level?

droolio

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS
droolio

OH BABY ! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED !
drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

Rogue Jedi
bash bash bash!!!! do the monster bash!!!! wait, thats the monster mash.

Lord Urizen
HERE WE GO

ALE ALE ALE !

GO GO GO !

ALE ALE ALEEE

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT

WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE

THE CUP OF LIFE...

OLE OLE OLE ...

PVS
lord urizon:

keeping crickets employed since may '06

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS
lord urizon:

keeping crickets employed since may '06

Dude, ive been doing that way before may' 06 wink

Rogue Jedi
crickets gotta eat too.

Lord Urizen
crickets gotta eat too.

True that, True that....im thinking of going into porn.....f*ck art school

PVS
crickets gotta eat too.

dont worry. their cup runeth over

Rogue Jedi
must be some small ass cups.

=Tired Hiker=

R.I.P. M.L.K.

You know he won't read this, right? confused

Symmetric Chaos
must be some small ass cups.

ass cups

does this have something to do with Urizen going into porn?

Rogue Jedi

R.I.P. M.L.K.
so things are worse for blacks now than they were back then? is this really what you are saying? confused

Bain
Originally posted by Fishy
The very fact that you would say his people already shows that his dream certainly hasn't come true yet.

The very fact that I was just using the same terminology the topic creator used, is what you completely missed in the midst of your babbling. laughing

Rogue Jedi
good point..."his people"....when blacks say "my people" they are unwittingly segregating their race from others.

Fishy
good point..."his people"....when blacks say "my people" they are unwittingly segregating their race from others.

That doesn't change anything though.

Saying his people or my people puts them in boxes both are wrong. I could have missed with the thread starter doesn't change the fact that it still proves MLK his dream hasn't come true

FeceMan
True that, True that....im thinking of going into porn.....f*ck art school
Fail.

Rogue Jedi
f-?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by FeceMan
Fail.

Stop being judgemental

PVS
fine, i will:

fail

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS
fine, i will:

fail

Since when does your opinion count ? erm

When have I ever cared ?

PVS
Since when does your opinion count ? erm

When have I ever cared ?

what would life be without the sweet comedy of irony?

FeceMan
Fail.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS
what would life be without the sweet comedy of irony?

BLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS droolio

Sorry, but your post was to whimsical for my understanding. Please try dumbing it down a bit, so I could answer quicker. Thanks big grin

Lord Urizen
Fail

Shut up

BobbyD
Shut up

You shut up! mad

stick out tongue

PVS
BLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS droolio

Sorry, but your post was to whimsical for my understanding. Please try dumbing it down a bit, so I could answer quicker. Thanks big grin

the context of your post and the post in itself completely contradict eachother...as this quote does as well.

you may as well keep typing "please like me, PVS"

reggie_jax
edited

Bain
Originally posted by Fishy
That doesn't change anything though.

Saying his people or my people puts them in boxes both are wrong. I could have missed with the thread starter doesn't change the fact that it still proves MLK his dream hasn't come true

So thank you for ignoring how I pointed out your inane comment.

His dream is done.

How has it not been proven?

There is physically not one boundary for black people to overcome anymore. There are no barries.

I merely pointed out the fact that the government and other organizations have programs for blacks only including schooling, housing, and other means of free money only dedicated to blacks.

Is a benefit for only one racist, not racist in itself?

How do you think a white, hispanic, or asian person feels when they are not included in these benefits because of the color of their skin?

Horrible I imagine .

Horrible personally , because Im not black.

FistOfThe North

His dream is done.

I merely pointed out the fact that the government and other organizations have programs for blacks only including schooling, housing, and free money only dedicated to blacks.

How do you think a white, hispanic, or asian person feels when they are not included in these benefits because of the color of their skin?

Horrible I imagine .

And I'm merely pointing out the fact that the government and other organizations have had no programs for Blacks including no schooling, housing and free work for centuries only dedicated to Blacks, your point?

So based on that, the answer to your 1st question in, yes.

And how do you think Blacks thought and felt for centuries, during the dark times, when Blacks weren't included in these benefits because of the color of their skin?

PVS
during the dark times

the empire?

FistOfThe North
The American Empire, yes.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS
the empire?

Which occured after the fall of the American Republic?....Which stood for a thousand generations?

Rogue Jedi

His dream is done.

How has it not been proven?

There is physically not one boundary for black people to overcome anymore. There are no barries.

I merely pointed out the fact that the government and other organizations have programs for blacks only including schooling, housing, and other means of free money only dedicated to blacks.

Horrible I imagine .

great post, well said.

FistOfThe North
^ cause it's pro-white?

Robtard
And I'm merely pointing out the fact that the government and other organizations have had no programs for Blacks including no schooling, housing and free work for centuries only dedicated to Blacks, your point?

So based on that, the answer to your 1st question in, yes.

And how do you think Blacks thought and felt for centuries, during the dark times, when Blacks weren't included in these benefits because of the color of their skin?

You're implying that racism on non-blacks is alright now because in the past blacks where on the receiving end... what's wrong with you? Also, I'm fairly certain reverse-racism wasn't part of MLK's dream; in the documentaries I've wathced of him and books I've read, I never heard him say or imply "Down with whitey!".

Seth Wynd
Originally posted by PVS
the empire?

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Which occured after the fall of the American Republic?....Which stood for a thousand generations?

Personally? I blame the barbarians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.