Half Demon World rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
Half Demon world

After the third world war in the year 2010, the planet civilizations fell to the devestation. Many decades have passed, and pure humans are rare to find now. Most have become half demons with limited power, most only having one power at all. Only having half demons living on the earth, which is now mostly comprised of wilderness and very few actual cities, the need to start smaller civilizations which hold few people together in small places in this new face of the earth. Most metropolises or larger cities now suspended in the air to help protect them from preditors have come to a new problem.. Half demons that have become currupt with power and wanting to start kingdoms of their own. They attack villages close by, trying to take hold of plots of land for themselves.

Rules;
1. PM me your Profile. I will send you a message back saying you are accepted and add your characters profile to the thread
2. No godmodding. It really pisses people off...
3. Don't post your character profile in the thread!!
4. No perfect characters everyone has a weakness.

Character sheet:

Username:
Character name:
Appearance: ( Just put a link to the picture, or unless it's in your sig. )
Power: (ONLY ONE )
Weapon: (If any.)
Role: ( What is your character going to be doing in this RP? Taking land to create a kingdom? Working for a guy making a kingdom? Fighting back? What?! )

Character sheet example:

Character name: Champion
Sex: female
Appearance: She is lean with deep brown hair and eyes. no picture available. She is about 5'6"
Power: fire
Weapon: Sword
Role: A normal girl who doesnt want to fight others

Kuchiki
Wait...we don't post our character profile here?

Wolf_Girl15
You pm me first, if I reply saying approved, then you post them in here

Kuchiki
character
Character name: Marilinda
Appearance: sig
Power: super speed
Weapon: sword
Role: She hates fighting, but she wants desperately to make a kingdom of her own.

Wolf_Girl15
Here is mine:

Character name: Champion
Appearance: She is lean with deep brown hair and eyes. no picture available. She is about 5'6"
Power: fire
Weapon: Sword
Role: A normal girl who doesnt want to fight others

Wolf_Girl15
>.< Dont everyone join at once. *Is being sarcastic*

Thunder Fox
pmed my request

Wolf_Girl15
Okay

Thunder Fox
Username: Thunder Fox
Character name: Alex Yates
Sex: male
Appearance:
Power: Mystical fire
Weapon: hand blades
Role: Working for a guy making a kingdom

Wolf_Girl15
Okay.....How about we start, and the other rpers can join in? What do you two think?

Thunder Fox
sure

Wolf_Girl15
*She is walking through the woods on her patch of land. She scorches trees around her land to warn others its her land, knowing sooner or later someone trying to start some kingdom, or tryign to find some land will come and challenge her for her land, or loyalty. She looks over at the town, able to see it through the few trees standing between her land and the town. She sighs abit, and continues to walk around her land marking it*

Thunder Fox
Alex looking threw the forest on orders of his leader to scout for land to make a kingdom this place seemed ideal he smiledbut spotted somone must be marking the land for her self he had to get rid of her he sighed opening the palm of his hand and a golden flame appeared her walked to her calmly

Wolf_Girl15
*She doesnt notice him at first, then she spots a golden flame, instantly she looks up, then quickly looks back to what she was doing, before his eyes could se her. She continues to mark the trees as he walks near to her knowing he is there*

Thunder Fox
Alex sighed these trees had to go it was a shame he had to get rid of them he sighed and his other hand had the golden flame he tapped a tree as he passed the trees instantly ignigting the trees

Wolf_Girl15
*looks at him*
What are you doing

Thunder Fox
"clearing the land for a new kingdom" he said casually

Wolf_Girl15
this is my land. *Her eyes seem to fill with fire*

Kuchiki
Marilinda sped past trees, slicing them with her sword. She flattened the land in a matter of seconds. She screeched to a stop in front of two other people.

"Don't tell me that you want to make a kingdom here, do you?" she asked in a depressing way.

Thunder Fox
"actually yes i am " he said calmly and looked at the girl "it isnot anylonger"

Wolf_Girl15
*Her eyes flash crimson red as she draws her sword which quickly lights on fire* Neither of you are making any kingdom here, I live in a cave nearby

Thunder Fox
"concider this an eviction then" he said calmly as he grabbed two blades and the had ignited in gold fire a calm look in his eye

Wolf_Girl15
Okay. *She sheaths her sword* I am not one to fight. Come to my house, both of you. we will settle it peacefully..

Kuchiki
Marilinda was about to slit both of their throats, but decided not to and followed the girl. Her fingers twitched on the hilt of her sword. She wanted, no needed this land, and she wasn't about to give it up.

Thunder Fox
Alex looked at the other girl then sighed sheathing he blades and followed her though watched the murderous looking female carefully....

Wolf_Girl15
*She leads them through the woods to a cave, she walks inside and it looks just like a house. She motions to the couch* Sit please...

Thunder Fox
he shook his head "sorry i'll stand"

Wolf_Girl15
Fine. *She sits in a recliner* Now...you. *Looks at the boy* Why are you here burning up my woods?

Thunder Fox
"i am ordered to make area for my masters new kingdom" he said simply "nothing personal just doin my job" casually

Wolf_Girl15
I own this land, you will have to get it from me. Now, whats with you chick.

Wolf_Girl15
Oh and dude, dont touch my trees, and dont burn them

Thunder Fox
"i make no promisies"

Wolf_Girl15
-.- Okay.....Who ordered you to do this to my land?

Thunder Fox
"classified...." he said boredly playing with a small ball of fire

Wolf_Girl15
IS "classified" willing to make comprimises?

Thunder Fox
Shrugged "probably not" he said a ball of fire being fliiped like a coin across his fingers

Wolf_Girl15
If he wants this land, he will comprimise

Souichiro Nagi
Username:
Souichiro Nagi

Character name:
Kiyoshi Shizuka

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/inulover8577/anime%20guys/misc-bluemoon.jpg

Power:
Water/Ice

Weapon:
Makes his weapon out of anything that is Water or Ice.

Role:
Trying to make his Kingdom. But he thinks of his Kingdom as anyone elses Kingdom who joins him. He is just the head.

Wolf_Girl15
No comprimise, no land

Souichiro Nagi
Began to get misty in the house as a all blue figure appeared with a hood on. The hood was a sky blue color, and looked terrific the mist slowly began to disappear. As Kiyoshi put his hands up slowly and pulled his hood back. The hood sitting on the back of his neck as he grinned. "Hi!" Kiyoshi said showing his goofy character trait to them. "Alright let's get down to buisness. I'm Kiyoshi Shizuki, i am trying to build a Kingdom. And i need some people in it." Kiyoshi turned his head looked directly at Marilinda. "I seen your speed, well i didn't exactly see it. My eyes couldn't follow it was just a blur and trees started to fall. But i would love to have you in my Kingdom. It's mine for now since i have no members but it will be everyones when they join." He then turned his head to Champion. "And you have the power of fire! It's amazing, i could use you in my Kingdom as well." Finally he turned his head to Alex smileing. "I don't know your power but it's cool. Golden Fire it's awesome, we defineatly need you in our Kingdom. So what do you say?" (Alex sorry if you are in my Kingdom already.)

Souichiro Nagi
Username:
Souichiro Nagi

Character name:
Al Foster

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/lovablemonkey/goku70500.jpg (Ignore the tail.)

Power:
Fire

Weapon:
A pole that is red he calls it the 'Fire Pole'.

Role:
A normal boy who will fight anyone except his sister Champion. Thinking he can beat up anyone he hasn't really learned how to control his powers. So he spends his days training with Champion.

Souichiro Nagi
(Sorry i messed up the page on the last one. So wanna post it here my bad for the triple post.)

Began to get misty in the house as a all blue figure appeared with a hood on. The hood was a sky blue color, and looked terrific the mist slowly began to disappear. As Kiyoshi put his hands up slowly and pulled his hood back. The hood sitting on the back of his neck as he grinned. "Hi!" Kiyoshi said showing his goofy character trait to them. "Alright let's get down to buisness. I'm Kiyoshi Shizuki, i am trying to build a Kingdom. And i need some people in it." Kiyoshi turned his head looked directly at Marilinda. "I seen your speed, well i didn't exactly see it. My eyes couldn't follow it was just a blur and trees started to fall. But i would love to have you in my Kingdom. It's mine for now since i have no members but it will be everyones when they join." He then turned his head to Champion. "And you have the power of fire! It's amazing, i could use you in my Kingdom as well." Finally he turned his head to Alex smileing. "I don't know your power but it's cool. Golden Fire it's awesome, we defineatly need you in our Kingdom. So what do you say?" (Alex sorry if you are in my Kingdom already.)

Wolf_Girl15
Why would I join your kingdome...

Wolf_Girl15
Why would I join a kingdom, when my brother and I left for a reason

Souichiro Nagi
"My Kingdom? When you join it will be our Kingdom! Everyones Kingdom who joins me, it will be great. I'm not like the other Half Demons that create Kingdoms. I won't hurt people and everything will be who ever joins. Of course i will have a little bit of rank over you guys. But who cares, it will be cool. I know it will, so join please." Kiyoshi said with a giant smile on his face pleading praticely begging. He walked over to the couch and flopped down on it yawning. "It will be a long journey. Your brother can join as well! It will be great with a kid around. He will have as much rank and treatment as you guys. You guys left another Kingdom for a reason you won't leave this one." Kiyoshi said having his fingers crossed behind his back hopeing they would say yes.

Wolf_Girl15
*Raises one eye brow* Sit on down if you want to.

Wolf_Girl15
*Rolls her eyes at the strange half demons antics.* WHy are all of you cutting down the trees here anyway? A kingdom can include trees. I hate living in cities, I love living the woods

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Shrugged "probably not" he said a ball of fire being fliiped like a coin across his fingers *Looks over at him* Must you do that?

Thunder Fox
"i'm bored perhaps i should continue with my job if this bothers you...." he said casually but was also being a smartass

Wolf_Girl15
-.- Smartass. How about my land is cut into fourths. None of us use the othres land

Thunder Fox
he shrugged "or i take it all and let you live in the kingdom "he said calmly knowing hed get a glare or two

Wolf_Girl15
Or my brother and I can kill you and leave your body for Alu

Thunder Fox
"or i decide to kill you before you try and tourch the forest in one night insread of few weeks

Kuchiki
(oh my god...um....recap?)

Thunder Fox
(swaping threats thats about it

Wolf_Girl15
(feel free to throw in your own threats) Good luck getting past alu.

Kuchiki
(Ok so now who's Alu?!)

Wolf_Girl15
(lol Dont ask me, ask my character.)

Souichiro Nagi
Kiyoshi looked stared at her smileing. "I could careless if it has trees or not. You can keep the trees up since it will be your kingdom too. So what do you guys say? And you Alex calm down, you can't take her on if i jump in it. It will be too much, just back off." Kiyoshi said trying to sound as friendly as possible. Al walked in glareing at Alex. "You won't kill anyone! I will kill you before you can even touch my sister! So go away, we are living just fine! And don't want to live or have a kingdom built with the likes of you! And you little speed girl go away too!" Al screamed as his eyes burned fiery red his hands balled into fist. As his hair rose out of anger, soon he would attack the both of them.

Thunder Fox
Alex smiled frustatingly calm and looked at Al " Three on one oh dear what SHALL i do i should run a way fleeing for my life,,," sarcasticly his hand bursted golden flames around his fist "it matters nt if you attack me i'll be replaced and youll have to deal with another one and another one" he said repeatedly annoyingly

Wolf_Girl15
*Growls some* OKAY SHUT UP BOYS NOW! Al go to your room. I can handle this. ANd you. *She points to alex* Shut your Smartass mouth before I shut it for you. *Her voice is harsh and comanding, like a drill sargents* Now! Come to somekind of comprimise........*Looks at them* AL, ROOM NOW!

Thunder Fox
Alex looked at her with serious look now "think you can make me" he said seriously then smiled

Wolf_Girl15
I know I can.

Thunder Fox
his eyes showed amusement "not before i get rid of you with me

Souichiro Nagi
Al continued to glare at Alex. "Then i'll kill all you bastereds until you stop coming!" He screamed then covered his mouth knowing that he had just sweared. Al then suddenly glared at his sister Champion. "No!" He screamed and glared coldly at Alex and his body began to smoke. His eyes burning red as he continued to look at Alex. He hated him, and would attack any moment now. Kiyoshi looked at Alex. "Look we don't want trouble. The more that comes the more that die. Just sit down and let's talk." Kiyoshi said as he looked at Alex's golden flame. It looked like gold paint except there was great heat coming from it. The last thing he wanted was a fight to break out right now. He knew Champion would take care of Al.

Wolf_Girl15
AL GET YOUR ASS IN YOUR ROOM BEFORE YOU FIND OUT HOW POWERFUL I REALLY AM. and So you think, alex

Thunder Fox
"i know...." he said calmly leaning against a wall

Wolf_Girl15
-.- Let me live in peace, witout the chance of my brother, alu, or myself losing their lives, and you can have the land. I want this cave to stay mine

Thunder Fox
"that i can understand...." he said calmly "i honestly don't wanna kill anyone but i will if there is no other option"

Wolf_Girl15
Now, who gets how much of my land. I only want about a fourth of it, the fourth closest the the cave, so I can hunt.

Thunder Fox
Alex shrugged

Wolf_Girl15
You three, find out who gets how much land

Wolf_Girl15
Okay....You *Points to alex* how much land are you after?

Silent Coyote
Spike was in his wold/demon form running threw the woods after a rabbit when he suddenly felt that there was a threat to his leader Champion. He then stopped put his nose in the air and found the the smell he then was coming closed to a den and was tired of running so he just teleported into the den infront of Chapmion.

"What the meaning of all this!"

"Champion my lord is this wolf/demon (TF) opposing a threat to you."

Wolf_Girl15
*looks over to her loyal wolf* He thinks he is, but he isnt. Dont worry.

Silent Coyote
Spike looks over at the wolf that thought he was threating his lord. He walked over behind Champion but as he walked by the unknown wolf he growled at him.

"I'll tear you to shreads if you so much as lay a paw on Champion!"

Spike said with another growl as he went and laid down beside Champion.

Thunder Fox
"what was that...." Alex snapped losing his paitents his arm coated ing his fire pointing at spike"one more threat from you i dare you......"

Silent Coyote
Spike jumped to his feet and bared his teeth and the hair on his back started to stand up.

"and what you'll burn me. you wont be able to."

Spike said through cliched teeth

Thunder Fox
"my fire besides for what i want it to... will burn any thing from flesh to metal" he snapped his hand on his handblade

Silent Coyote
"Ok that sounds nice and mean and would be a very good trait for you to get me in a fight but you wouldn't be able to burn me anyways and im not going to fight you unless you pose a threat to Champion."

Wolf_Girl15
*She pets the head of her wolf "Calm down, he is a waste of time" She ignores the demon dude*

Silent Coyote
Spike calms down and relaxes, he then sits back on his hind legs still watching the opposing threat.

"Sorry my lord i dont know why im so aggresive today."

Wolf_Girl15
Many try to start a kingdom, and only very very few succeed...what makes each of you thing you will succeed

Silent Coyote
Spike looked at the other wolf in the room (nagi)

"my lord who is this other wolf i sense no threat or anything from him but if i may ask who is he?"

Souichiro Nagi
(Wolfs? I'm no Wolf.)

Souichiro Nagi
Al glared at his sister Champion. "Fine. Come on Spike." He said petting his Wolf Spike. Kiyoshi turned looking at Spike. "A Wolf!" He yelled his leg shooting up in the air as he stared down at it. "Stay back! I'll drown you, dammit!" Al started to chuckle then began to laugh tears coming down from his face. "Champion we should go with him! Really sister, i can trust him." He said as he beckoned his sister to bend down then whispered that in her ear.

(Sorry for the short post. I'm a little tired.)

Silent Coyote
Spike looked over at the person threatning him and started to growl at him he even went as far as to showing his beard teeth.

"If that human so much as touches me i will pir his hand off."

Wolf_Girl15
*Blinks some* Fine. *She motions to the only one who hasnt smarted off to her yet* You have our house and all of our land. for your kingdom

Souichiro Nagi
"It talks!" Kiyoshi yelled and began to feel dizzy. He then shot his attention to Champion smileing and jumping in the air pumping his fist. "Yahoo!! There's so many things to do! Champion help me out here i mean you own it too! Al you as well think of stuff to do! Damit does that wolf have rabbies!?" He said rambleing off at the mouth. Al closed his eyes smileing at Kiyoshi as he dreamed of all the things he wanted. "How about a Ice Cream and Candy Amusement Park! Candy/Ice Cream Flags!!!" He yelled licking his lips thinking of it as he talked. Kiyoshi turnt too Al and started to laugh.

Silent Coyote
Spike thought it would be fun to mess with the human that was threatning him but was also scared of him

"no i am not speaking it is just your imagination"

Spike got up and started to walk near the person

Souichiro Nagi
"I'm warning you ya mangy wolf. It's not my imagination it's you damit! Take a bath you really stink!" Kiyoshi said pointing his finger forward at Spike and a gallon of water splashed on him. "Ha! Who's imagination now?" Kiyoshi said and started to laugh at Spike as he was soaked. "Stupid wolf." Al laughed at Spike as his fur was all wet. "Ill you do stink." He said and put his hands on him as his fur dried up instantly.

Silent Coyote
Spike felt the water hit him he then shook once and sent the water everywhere and now was dry he then walked at the human that had just thrown water on him

"well if my speaking isn't your imagination then i guees me snapping and biteing you is also real now isn't it!"

Spike lunged forward and snapped at the human but not biteing him then he growled some more

Souichiro Nagi
Al laughed as Spike has sent water flying everywere before he had dried him up. Kiyoshi jumped in the air and took off outside. And then leaped into the air the water catching him with ease. "Ha can't reach me from all the way up here ya stupid wolf!" He yelled pointing his finger down a little to far. Hitting Spike in the forhead barely and then almost fell off the water cloud.

Silent Coyote
SPike ran outside furious now and ran over to a tree and up then he teleported behind the human and tackled him to the ground. Spike was now face to face with the human he had the human pinned down to where he couldn't move at all. Spike started to growl and bear his teeth while staring at face to face with the human.

"Do you really want to mess with me anymore!"

Spike said as he snapped coming inches from biteing the humans nose.

Wolf_Girl15
*She catches spike by the collar, stoping him and holding him back* Down spike! and should you insult my wolf again, I wont stop him. *She hauls the wolf off him*

Silent Coyote
ignore my post above i guess unless champion wants to edit her's

Spike immeditly stopped when he felt the hand on his collar he sat down but he didn't stop growling.

"I'm sorry master but why did you stop me i really want to sink my teeth into him and teach him not to insult or soak me in water."

Wolf_Girl15
Because your my pet and he is the only half demon not wanting us as slaves more than subjects.

Silent Coyote
Spike stopped growling and laid back down by Champions feet

"Well he best shut his little human mouth if he wants to keep it because next time i might now stop and you know i hate water."

Souichiro Nagi
"Yeah ok. I guess that we are like this for now. Got anything to eat i'm starveing." Kiyoshi said brushing his shirt off and walking back into the house. He looked around looking for a Fridge so he can chomp down on some food. He was starveing since hadn't eatten since yesterday. Al was looking at Alex well it was more like a glare. "You can leave now! We have a Kingdom and tell your stupid boss. That if he ever came back i will kill him so back off!!" Al screamed and started to walk up the stairs going to his room.

Wolf_Girl15
*laughs some* he is right, we have a kingdom. And you. the food is in the pantry.

Silent Coyote
short post

Spike looked over at the human looking for food

"dont think about it, it's all mine."

Thunder Fox
(am i going to be looked down apon the entire rp?)

Silent Coyote
idk lol

Souichiro Nagi
(Kiyoshi is trying to tell you to join his Kingdom. And can you guys post a little longer. Atleast 3 or 4 sentences.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champ looks to the two others* You two in? And are you staying for dinner? ^^

Wolf_Girl15
Well.....

Souichiro Nagi
(Sorry but i'm out.)

Silent Coyote
wut mean ur out

Souichiro Nagi
(I quit.)

Silent Coyote
y

Souichiro Nagi
(Everyone is posting one sentence. It makes my long post feel useless, since i post something long. Then someone replies with a sentence.)

Silent Coyote
ok mister professional role player im sorry we rnt as into the rps as u r

Souichiro Nagi
(Into it?! That has nothing to do with it! Into it or not doesn't take much to type more then three sentences or atleast six. It's not worth it so i quit.)

Kuchiki
(Yeah...In case no one noticed that I wasn't posting...I quit as well. I'm sorry, I absolutely HATE sentence replies.)

Wolf_Girl15
(Damn.....who is left?)

Wolf_Girl15
(And I will type three sentences or more if It will make you guys feel better....It may seem a bit odd when I do though.) *Champ laughs a bit at her wolf, knowing he just doesnt like the stranger.* The food your looking for is on the top shelf. *She looks to Alex, smirking a bit exposing her abnormal wolf like fangs* You sure you want this land, considering You would have to deal with me and just about any problems I come up with?

Wolf_Girl15
(how was that?)

Silent Coyote
im left

Wolf_Girl15
(ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN THE RP? ....since there is only two of us....)

Okami_Oni
<<what can i do to help? i'm ready and willing to do what's necessary, but i need to know 2 things. 1- what's happened so far?

and 2- where do i need to jump in?

hope i can help... >>

Rikku-Donovan
(Same goes for me.)

Wolf_Girl15
(well..my character, champion, is at home, and...I dont know if there is much else)

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
(Everyone is posting one sentence. It makes my long post feel useless, since i post something long. Then someone replies with a sentence.)

Okami_Oni
<<... right-o, then, Darth... okay, thnx, Wolf_Girl15! i'll try to come in in just a sec... >>

Wolf_Girl15
(Jump in when ever you want)

Okami_Oni
<<okee-dokee>>

Sam waits in the woods for Adrin, watching as a set of wolves and foxes run by, fighting in a very agressive manner. He laughs to himself, wondering what it must be like to be so carefree int this, a most turbulent time of war and turmoil...

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion walks by, Her dark brown hair and eyes making her look like an Indian. She kneels next to a stream, and she picks up some water in a metal cup, using her fire to heat it, and she sits under a tree, softly sipping her drink*

Rikku-Donovan
*Comes out of nowhere and tackles a wolf with something in it's mouth* Give me back my belt you son of a *****!! *Finally gets belt back and notices Sam* Hey, bro. there you are! *Walks toward him while putting on belt* What are you doing out here?

Wolf_Girl15
*Hears them, Jumping into a tree just out of their site, watching from among the leaves*

Rikku-Donovan
Hello bro. you there? *Waves hand in front of Sam'ss* Come on snap out of it. *Snaps fingers next to he's ear*

Wolf_Girl15
*watches silently, her dark hair helping her hidden

Okami_Oni
Sam snaps back to reality and flips Adrin over by the arm onto her back, drawing his sword on her, holding it at her throat.
"Don't. Ever. Interrupt my train of thought again. You should know that by now, little sister."
He withdraws the sword, obviously not his usual self.
"I had another precognitive dream."
He cathces a glare from his sister, noticing she seems worried.
"Watched them all dying again. I... I can't keep that up. We've got to put an end to this crap. I can't lose anyone else to those bastards."
He notices the annoying little twitch in Adrin's face.
"Something followed you? Was it an enemy? Was it in packs? You know we can't afford to be given away! It's not safe!!! We're the rebels, now! We have to remain unseen. They'll execute us on sight!"

Rikku-Donovan
*Sighs then puts her hands behind her head and leans against a near by tree* Dude who sprinked drama queen in your ceral this moring? She didn't follow me she was here when I got here so she followed you. And if I thought she was a threat, don't you think I would of got rid of her by now. Geez take a chill pill why don't ya. *Turns toward the tree Champion is hiding in* You can come out we won't hurt you, for now anyway.

Okami_Oni
*looks over at Champion* dude, i didn't even notice her. I meant the fox thingy... it could've been a disguised shifter...

Wolf_Girl15
*Jumps down, landing gracefully before standing upright* One, this is my land. two, its a wolf. and three I dont recall ever seeing you two "Rebels"

Okami_Oni
*lights up a smoke* we just got in around here. me name's Reaper. This here's me sister, Adrin. and... you are?

Wolf_Girl15
Champion. Where are you from?

Okami_Oni
We came from the Lost Republic. 'Cross the sea. Back in the Twentieth Century, I believe they called the place Amsterdam. We heard some half-demons were trying to take over some land as their own little kingdoms, but i personally didn't like the prospect. *takes a drag from his cig.* So sis and I decided to come make a nice little Rebellion against the selfish little morons... By the way, Champ, wha's your story, if i may be so blunt?

Wolf_Girl15
I was kicked out by my parents, made a cave in a mountain, and marked my land, where my brother and I live. Thats all you need to know

Okami_Oni
terribly sorry if i offended. *turns and smirks* apparently you have great stamina to survive in this land, though...

Wolf_Girl15
I am like that because I live in the woods, and I live in the woods for a good reason. I dont want to fight over some stupid kingdom.

Okami_Oni
we could use the support. if those bastards take over... we're all dead. you think they'll hesitate to destroy your forest and demolish your cave? it's everyone's problem... *lights a fresh cig., then passes the pack off to Adrin* but, to each their own. care t' join us f'r a spotta dinner, eh?

Wolf_Girl15
*She watches them, with weary eyes, two swords still sheathed at her side. Her dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail* Where do you plan to eat at?

Okami_Oni
right here in our campsite. 'less you've got other plans?

<<sry it's been jes' me. Adrin's only got 'Net use during school hours... she tries, though...>>

Wolf_Girl15
My cave would be better.

Okami_Oni
*takes a minute to think it over, then shrugs off, admitting defeat* alright. give us a sec to pack up, and we'll be on our jolly-good way, then, eh? *grins a mischievious grin*

Wolf_Girl15
*Keeps a calm look, as she watches him, shruging at his answer* When your ready, Meet me by the waterfall, that runs into this stream. *She turns and walks up stream, right beside the stream*

Rikku-Donovan
*Smacks Sam on the back of the head* Stop talking like that weirdo. Now help pack up.

Okami_Oni
*smacks Adrin back* Tha's 'ow i always talk, yeh moron!

Rikku-Donovan
*Knocks him into the stream* There you needed a bath. *Packs things up as Sam gets out of the stream* Well we're packed. Told you packing light was the best way to travel. So got anything else to do before we meet up with her?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>