Respect Thread Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
so, sense we have an abundance of respect threads, should we make a respect thread fporum like Herochat has?: where all the resepct threads go, and people can request respect threads. basically this forum has been overcome by respect threads, so is this a good idea?

Galan007
Originally posted by stormfront13
so, sense we have an abundance of respect threads, should we make a respect thread fporum like Herochat has?: where all the resepct threads go, and people can request respect threads. basically this forum has been overcome by respect threads, so is this a good idea? To my knowledge, Digi has already been proposing that idea.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Galan007
To my knowledge, Digi has already been proposing that idea.

oh really, i haven't heard

Galan007
Originally posted by stormfront13
oh really, i haven't heard Yeah here's a link where it was talked about a little bit:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/362941_2057-esoteric-kmc-missives

It starts above the 7th post down.

Doctor S.T.D.
Respect threads are pointless and self indulgent in my oppinion and should always be avoided. Read comics for the storylines, not to debate !

Keep the Faith ,

I am not socking ! punk

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Respect threads are pointless and self indulgent in my oppinion and should always be avoided. Read comics for the storylines, not to debate !

Keep the Faith ,

I am not socking ! punk
....Why bring that up if you aren't??

I'd say No, we have the directory, not much need for it.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
....Why bring that up if you aren't??

I'd say No, we have the directory, not much need for it.

Because I get accused of it alot !

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Because I get accused of it alot !

I think you just give yourself away Yahman/Whirly.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent

I think you just give yourself away Yahman/Whirly.

I don't, because I'm neither ! Lets not Spam this thread anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.