The Asgardian Destroyer vs Kirby Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
ten fights

who wins most of fights ?

Evangel94
Who/How many people are in the Destroyer?

juggernaut66666
Darkseid everytime.

xmeat
destroyer

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid everytime.

really interesting, what could he really do to hurt the destroyer ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
really interesting, what could he actually do the destroyer ? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Reality Manipulation?smile

xmeat
the omega beam has been deflected to many times now to consider it a one hit kill anymore.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
the omega beam has been deflected to many times now to consider it a one hit kill anymore.
I said reality manioulation ot Omega Beam. no expression

guy222
ten fights

who wins most of fights ?

dread destroyer

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by guy222
dread destroyer

i agree with you, i think the destroyer would moop the floor with any version of the lord of Apokolips any day of the week

guy222
i agree with you, i think the destroyer would moop the floor with any version of the lord of Apokolips any day of the week

yes

have a good day

Redatom65
since this is Kirby's Darkseid we get one badass Darkseid. He wins

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Redatom65
Glad to know that some guys here know Darkseid. smile

FearOfBlood
Glad to know that some guys here know Darkseid. smile

the same guys who don't know who the destroyer is

juggernaut66666
the same guys who don't know who the destroyer is
And you are the guy who said Hulk with Unipower could beat Galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65

Omega Effect didn't do anything on g(galactus)

whoever is inside the destroyer, power of total Disintegration beam

bye darkseid

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
Omega Effect didn't do anything on g(galactus)

whoever is inside the destroyer, power of total Disintegration beam

bye darkseid
It is offical that you don't know anything about Darkseid.

boriquaking55
Kirby Darksied could take Destroyer

Kallark-Kent
OE, Reality Manip or just turn Destroyer into a gay Italian man. I win, you fail, thread over.

Kallark-Kent
Turn him into a gay italian man. I win, Darkseid wins, you fail, thread over.

Galan007
Kirby's DS would annihilate the Destroyer.

Soljer
Darkseid obliterates the destroyer.

Ten outta ten.

WrathfulDwarf
Apokolips technology+Boom Tube+Mother Box= Darkseid>Destroyer.

Priest
intersting, if Odin is annimating the destroyer, Darkseid gets wrecked.
anyoe else using the destroyer will lose.

King Kandy
If it's that giant fourth-host destroyer with the Odinsword, he wins.

Otherwise, Destroyer dies horribly.

Evangel94
Everyone that says Darkseid would win is out of their mind.

The Destroyer Armor wrecks Darkseid every single time. I can't believe someone would even think Darkseid would win.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Evangel94
The Destroyer isn't even alive. roll eyes (sarcastic) It can't "die".

Everyone that says Darkseid would win is out of their mind.

Destroyer wrecks Darkseid every single time.
Said by a person who thinks Hulk can beat a Green Lantern.
Nuff said.

Evangel94
Nuff said.

Take a look everyone. This is petty insulting garbage on KMC that ruins good threads like this. This type of post contributes absolutely nothing to the current thread and should be avoided.

Evangel94
Originally posted by King Kandy
If it's that giant fourth-host destroyer with the Odinsword, he wins.

Otherwise, Destroyer dies horribly.

The armor isn't something to be worn. The host's spirit activates it, but the body is not inside. The Armor cannot "die".

And I think it's durability, especially with Odin's backing and with it being enchanted by twenty Marvel Skyfather Pantheon leaders, is practically impervious to everything short of a Celestial.

leonidas
be interesting if ds's tp could wipe out the mind of whoever is animating the armor.

i don't think it is clear the OE could wipe out the destroyer even IF this is the kirby 'all-powerful' version. afterall, kirby ALSO intro'd the destroyer. smile if there is no one really 'special' animating teh armor, i'd say DS beats him hands down. if odin is working the armor, then it's an entirely different story . . .

juggernaut66666
Reality Manipulation?

leonidas
i'm not sure, juggs. since no one has really tried it before, it's kinda hard to tell what level of RM it could resist. the armor was said to be indestructible even by odin, so it would take RM>odin (who has some pretty crazy feats back in the day) to possibly affect it that way.

seems to me affecting the host would be ds's BEST bet, but that would depend on who the host is and how resistant to ds's tp they would be.

Space M ummy
The armor isn't something to be worn. The host's spirit activates it, but the body is not inside. The Armor cannot "die".

And I think it's durability, especially with Odin's backing and with it being enchanted by twenty Marvel Skyfather Pantheon leaders, is practically impervious to everything short of a Celestial.

QFT. Darkseid, even at his most powerful is stated to be able to move a galaxy using full concentration.

Odin by himself is capable of destroying one. Now add Zeus. And Seth. And about 17 other pantheon leaders of equivalent power.

Combine their powers into one magically fueled indestructible suit of armor, and THAT's the destroyer. It doesn't really matter who's animating it: Darkseid loses HARD against it without a plot device. It's not just strong physically, it also has superspeed, matter manipulation, magical powers, and an unstoppable disintegration beam.

Destroyer 9/10.

DevilGoblin
Nuff said.

most of posters in most of comics boards give the hulk the absolutely majority- if not all fights -versus a Green Lantern

In Marvel vs Dc : Green Lantern says the hulk is the strongest opponent he faced in all of his life

leonidas
Originally posted by Space M ummy
QFT. Darkseid, even at his most powerful is stated to be able to move a galaxy using full concentration.

Odin by himself is capable of destroying one. Now add Zeus. And Seth. And about 17 other pantheon leaders of equivalent power.

Combine their powers into one magically fueled indestructible suit of armor, and THAT's the destroyer. It doesn't really matter who's animating it: Darkseid loses HARD against it without a plot device. It's not just strong physically, it also has superspeed, matter manipulation, magical powers, and an unstoppable disintegration beam.

Destroyer 9/10.

this is just regular destroyer, not the celestial-combat one . . .

and i don't who who the majority of posters are who say hulk>GL, but one thing is for sure -- they don't read much dc . . .

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
most of posters in most of comics boards give the hulk the absolutely majority- if not all fights -versus a Green Lantern

In Marvel vs Dc : Green Lantern says the hulk is the strongest opponent he faced in all of his life
In Green Lantern v4 235 Hal also says that DevilGoblin is the most annoying and lamest Hulk fanboy ever.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by leonidas

and i don't who who the majority of posters are who say hulk>GL, but one thing is for sure -- they don't read much dc . . .

I WAS talking about the regular destroyer. the "regular" destroyer armor was a product of the combined powers of every skyfather on earth. It was then put into hibernation.

to combat the celestials, Odin used his entire life essence + all of valhalla to animate it. THAT version of the destroyer Darkseid has no chance at all against.

Thor was running for his life vs. a version of a destroyer animated by a normal human. that thing is obscenely powerful.

edit: and no one in their right mind thinks hulk can take out a lantern.

Symmetric Chaos

Isn't regular destroyer totally inanimate without a pilot?

The people who say Hulk>GL don't read much of anything

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Isn't regular destroyer totally inanimate without a pilot?

The people who say Hulk>GL don't read much of anything

re: regular destroyer- usually in "Destroyer vs." fights, regular destroyer refers to the version that ISNT 2000 feet tall with the odinsword.

doesn't really matter who animates it, really- even with mortals powering it, it's still really, really, REALLY powerful.

Evangel94

They only difference between the Destroyer Armor the celestials faced and a regular one is that all the souls of asgard including Odin was inside the armor. It also used the Odin Sword in that battle.

Other than that, Any version Destroyer Armor has all the powers listed below:

-Enchanted by Odin and Twenty Marvel Pantheon Skyfather Leaders
-Near-Celestial Level Durability
-Disintegration beam
-Matter Manipulation
-Immunity to many magical forms of manipulation
-Above Class 100+ Strength

Anything short of a celestial cannot damage it. Also, you can't use mind manipulation on the Destroyer Armor. The only chance people have is to use attacks that affect the soul. Even then, you have to be near the host's body or have at least Odin level powers to exorcise the soul in the Destroyer Armor and send the soul back to the host body.

Mider999
ummm lets see loki and odin are minds that can controll the destroyer cause of there mastery i doubht there minds are as good as darkseids and please give me a feat where this thing has better reality manipulation then darkseid please, and celestial durability or not if its not essential to the universe it will be destroyed.

King Kandy
Actualy, it appears I was in error. I did more research, annnddd...

Regular Destroyer- 9/10
Celestial Combat Destroyer- Infinity/Infinity

Tron
In Green Lantern v4 235 Hal also says that DevilGoblin is the most annoying and lamest Hulk fanboy ever.

I think we can get through debates without comments like this.

Mider999
give me a break this destroyer cant even beat thor.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999

which one

Priest
Originally posted by Mider999
Animated by Odin or the 4th Celestial Host Destroyer beat Darksied.

leonidas
They only difference between the Destroyer Armor the celestials faced and a regular one is that all the souls of asgard including Odin was inside the armor. It also used the Odin Sword in that battle.

Other than that, Any version Destroyer Armor has all the powers listed below:

-Enchanted by Odin and Twenty Marvel Pantheon Skyfather Leaders
-Near-Celestial Level Durability
-Disintegration beam
-Matter Manipulation
-Immunity to many magical forms of manipulation
-Above Class 100+ Strength

Anything short of a celestial cannot damage it. Also, you can't use mind manipulation on the Destroyer Armor. The only chance people have is to use attacks that affect the soul. Even then, you have to be near the host's body or have at least Odin level powers to exorcise the soul in the Destroyer Armor and send the soul back to the host body.

hmm, you may be right about psychic assault -- i've never seen anyone try that before, so i can't say. i know thor has taken control psychically of the destroyer and submerged its 'consciousness' beneathe his own when no one was supposed to be able to do that. i also know hulk has taken command of it over the maestro, and was able to do that because they shared a dna connection, or something . . .

i'm also uncertain whether or not the armor RETAINED the combined pantheonic power that the gods bestowed on it. i don't THINK it was given those powers at the time it was fashioned. those powers were granted later, for the purpose of battling the celestials.

thor with the odin power DID later obliterate the armor using mjollnir with desak animating it. that DOES call into question the true level of its power . . .

roughrider
The only thing about Darkseid is, even when Kirby was doing him, he was still destined to be overthrown by Orion. So, he's not that all-powerful. And the Destroyer seems capable of defeating anyone under Celestial level...
Can Darkseid warp reality with the OE, change Destroyer into glass or something? I don't know.

Superherovandal
Except it was annihilated by RKT when animated by Desak. and RKT is below Celestials by a whole bunch. that kinda debunks that theory.

roughrider
Some info on the Destroyer's firepower -

The Destroyer projected bolts of an unknown form of energy which could shatter any known substance, including uru, the Asgardian metal from which Thor's hammer was made. The Destroyer could project magnetic energy and flames which reached solar levels of heat. It could transmute and rearrange atoms and molecules so as to change one form of matter into another. It could also alter the density of matter, and convert solid matter to liquid or vice versa. The Destroyer's most formidable weapon was its disintegrator beam, which could annihilate anything. To disintegrate something, the Destroyer would lower its visor; the destructive energy would build atop the visor and then fire outward from it.

Evangel94

thor with the odin power DID later obliterate the armor using mjollnir with desak animating it. that DOES call into question the true level of its power . . .

Desak was literally wearing the armor, not animating it with his soul. He used his "anti-god" powers to 'merge' with the Destroyer. An exception can be made for that incident because:

1. The host body of Thor Girl was nearby, allowing Desak easy access to affect Loki's hold over the soul inside the Destroyer Armor.

2. The soul inside the Destroyer Armor didn't wish to fight Desak and was being driven against it's will by Loki.

3. Desak's whole plot driven "anti-god" powers were having an effect on the Destroyer's durability, which was completely enchanted by Skyfather Gods.

4. Before Desak merged with the Destroyer, he was completely immune any God's powers. When he did merge with the Destroyer Armor, Desak got a huge boost in power, but was now affected by Thor's Odin force. One could conclude that because he merged with an Asgardian construct, Desak lost his "immunity" to Asgardian God Energy. Which the gave Desak a metaphorical "chink in the armor" and Thor took advantage of that. It was the Odin Force's after all, that enchanted the Destroyer armor.

5. Dan Jurgens, in an interview after he finished writing King Thor, stated he never intended to finish the battle that way, and was informed by Marvel Editorial that he was getting fired and had to come up with a last minute solution. Chalk it up with last minute decision making and bad writing to get the story done on time.

6. Averaging out the Destroyer's history, we can see that the Destroyer's Durability has never been called into question. The Destroyer Armor has always been a dominating force capable of mass destruction. Thor has never been able to affect the Destroyer Armor like that before. Odin has stated that the Destroyer Armor is one of the few beings/creations capable of killing him. I tend to take Odin's word over Thor's.

7. King Thor went back in time and changed history. So the Destroyer Armor never encountered Desak and the battle never took place. cool

Take all, some, or any of the reasons above, and we can excuse the Destroyer Armor this ONE time considering it's history of laying waste to anything in it's way.

Superherovandal
still DS of Kirby never had his OE deflected by anything. This is the same DS that killed and absorbed multiple pantheons and helped to destroy AM with his OE. so he's far from skyfather. he'd win 9/10

leonidas
Desak was literally wearing the armor, not animating it with his soul. He used his "anti-god" powers to 'merge' with the Destroyer. An exception can be made for that incident because:

1. The host body of Thor Girl was nearby, allowing Desak easy access to affect Loki's hold over the soul inside the Destroyer Armor.

2. The soul inside the Destroyer Armor didn't wish to fight Desak and was being driven against it's will by Loki.

3. Desak's whole plot driven "anti-god" powers were having an effect on the Destroyer's durability, which was completely enchanted by Skyfather Gods.

4. Before Desak merged with the Destroyer, he was completely immune any God's powers. When he did merge with the Destroyer Armor, Desak got a huge boost in power, but was now affected by Thor's Odin force. One could conclude that because he merged with an Asgardian construct, Desak lost his "immunity" to Asgardian God Energy. Which the gave Desak a metaphorical "chink in the armor" and Thor took advantage of that. It was the Odin Force's after all, that enchanted the Destroyer armor.

5. Dan Jurgens, in an interview after he finished writing King Thor, stated he never intended to finish the battle that way, and was informed by Marvel Editorial that he was getting fired and had to come up with a last minute solution. Chalk it up with last minute decision making and bad writing to get the story done on time.

6. Averaging out the Destroyer's history, we can see that the Destroyer's Durability has never been called into question. The Destroyer Armor has always been a dominating force capable of mass destruction. Thor has never been able to affect the Destroyer Armor like that before. Odin has stated that the Destroyer Armor is one of the few beings/creations capable of killing him. I tend to take Odin's word over Thor's.

7. King Thor went back in time and changed history. So the Destroyer Armor never encountered Desak and the battle never took place. cool

Take all, some, or any of the reasons above, and we can excuse the Destroyer Armor this ONE time considering it's history of laying waste to anything in it's way.

interesting bits of info. smile i'll take your word for all that. it's a bit speculatory, but you raised a LOT of questions about the event, so i don't mind saying it may have been PIS'ish.

thor HAS ko'd the destroyer in the past though. it was an odd ko, but in thor . . . 224 (?? -- not 100% . . .) anyway, the same issue where firelord fought thor and herc, herc brought the animating body to the site of the battle and the host's FRIEND came along for the ride. anyway, as thor was battling the armor, the host's FRIEND called out to the destroyer, distracting it for a moment. at which point thor proceeded to ko the destroyer with a single hammer shot. after it was ko'd the soul of the host drifted back to the unconscious host.

i understand that odin himself has shown fear of the destroyer (i've always thought that a little odd since HE was the one who originally enchanted the armor) and i said long ago that i really don't know what DS could do against it. but between that odd ko by thor and the desak incident (not to mention ben grim has battled the destroyer 1on1 for a prolonged time and so has hulk) the destroyer himself has not ALWAYS been without some mediocre showings. erm

still, i can't say for sure that DS could affect the armor directly, (if the OE doesn't work, DS is screwed) and i'm not sure the OE could be used to affect the soul animating the armor.

one thing i DO wonder about is whether or not DS could somehow retrieve the host using the OE -- wherever he/she is -- and win that way. DS is NOT stupid by any stretch, and it is not out of the question that he could use the OE to teleport the host to the battlesite and deal with the destroyer that way.

part of what makes it such a tough call is that we've seen it fight thor, and we've seen it fight celestials. not much middle ground upon which to judge how it might fare on someone much greater than one, and much less than the other.

Doctor S.T.D.
be interesting if ds's tp could wipe out the mind of whoever is animating the armor.

i don't think it is clear the OE could wipe out the destroyer even IF this is the kirby 'all-powerful' version. afterall, kirby ALSO intro'd the destroyer. smile if there is no one really 'special' animating teh armor, i'd say DS beats him hands down. if odin is working the armor, then it's an entirely different story . . .

If King Thor throwing Moljnir can take out the destroyer then Pre Crisis Omega effect vapourises it no problem.

Kirby states; Darksied = Galactus, Galactus > Celestials.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by roughrider
The only thing about Darkseid is, even when Kirby was doing him, he was still destined to be overthrown by Orion. So, he's not that all-powerful. And the Destroyer seems capable of defeating anyone under Celestial level...
Can Darkseid warp reality with the OE, change Destroyer into glass or something? I don't know.

Yes its prophesied that Orion would eventually kill Darksied, as Drax would kill Thanos. Id know id rather fight Drax over Thanos any day of the week,

Case Dismissed !

Priest
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
If King Thor throwing Moljnir can take out the destroyer then Pre Crisis Omega effect vapourises it no problem.

Kirby states; Darksied = Galactus, Galactus > Celestials.

Kirby's Darkseid does not equal Galactus, on proof evidence out weighs kirby'statements. If u believe Kirby on this one, then u totally contradict ur Marvel Hand Book disrespect thread.
BtW, Galactus is not greater than all the celestials.

Doctor S.T.D.

Based on you're usual contempt to making stuff up, I don't believe any of this. No offense ! wink

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Priest
Kirby's Darkseid does not equal Galactus, on proof evidence out weighs kirby'statements. If u believe Kirby on this one, then u totally contradict ur Marvel Hand Book disrespect thread.
BtW, Galactus is not greater than all the celestials.

Kirby created both Galactus and Darksied (Therefore his opinion is most valid) and is one of the most respected writers of all time, to my knowledge he has yet to have EVER written any of the Handbooks, so you're reference is irrelevant. You clearly don't understand the original intention of my thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evangel94
Based on you're usual contempt to making stuff up, I don't believe any of this. No offense ! wink

Prove where I am lying.

-------------------------------------

Here's a tip: Saying 'no offense' doesn't excuse you from insulting others.

Doctor S.T.D.
Prove it.

Don't spam the thread ! smile

Evangel94
Based on you're usual contempt to making stuff up, I don't believe any of this.

Prove where I am lying. Post scans to prove me wrong. I'll gladly take back anything I said that was in error.

Doctor S.T.D.
Prove where I am lying. I'll gladly take back anything I said that was in error.

You're previous post is entirely speculative and subjective. And i have yet to see Dan Jurgens suggesting anything of the sort, hence why i believe you to be lying. smile

Evangel94
You're previous post is entirely speculative and subjective. And i have yet to see Dan Jurgens suggesting anything of the sort, hence why i believe you to be lying.

Your entire interpretation of my post is speculative and biased. Either post actual scans to prove me wrong, or take back what you said.

Priest
Kirby created both Galactus and Darksied (Therefore his opinion is most valid) and is one of the most respected writers of all time,
Indeed, But on pannel Darseid has not done anything comparble to Galactus's power imo. Darkseid has no even shown power under his own will that trumps Odin feats.

to my knowledge he has yet to have EVER written any of the Handbooks, so you're reference is irrelevant.
Unless we see some feats from Darseid that can rivals Galactus, Galactus>Kirby's Darkseid.

You clearly don't understand the original intention of my thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And u clearlly dont get that i was saying on pannel feats out weigh any other sources. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor S.T.D.
Your entire interpretation of my post is speculative and biased. Either post actual scans to prove me wrong, or take back what you said.

Of course its 'Speculative' and biased, its a frinkin interpretation !!!!!! thats the whole point, and I have not suggested otherwise. You on the other hand have presented subjective interpretations as facts, about matters that i and many others including Leo believe otherwise.

Um mm no, I don't own a scanner but i have read the Reigning on various occasions. I believe Leo makes reference to you're speculation as well.

Evangel94
Of course its 'Speculative' and biased, its a frinkin interpretation !!!!!! thats the whole point, and I have not suggested otherwise. You on the other hand have presented subjective interpretations as facts, about matters that i and many others including Leo believe otherwise.

Um mm no, I don't own a scanner but i have read the Reigning on various occasions. I believe Leo makes reference to you're speculation as well.

Post scans to provide actual evidence that I'm wrong, or take back what you said. None of your speculation, user bashing will suffice, or question evading will suffice.

No substitute for actual scans will suffice either. No website summaries, and no comicbook review websites. ACTUAL scans. If you can't provide that, then you can't prove anything.

Doctor S.T.D.
Indeed, But on pannel Darseid has not done anything comparble to Galactus's power imo. Darkseid has no even shown power under his own will that trumps Odin feats.

Unless we see some feats from Darseid that can rivals Galactus, Galactus>Kirby's Darkseid.

And u clearlly dont get that i was saying on pannel feats out weigh any other sources. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think the Great Darkness Saga says it all (Although not written by Kirby, it is referring to Kirbys Darksied).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Darkness_Saga

Doctor S.T.D.
Post scans to provide actual evidence that I'm wrong, or take back what you said. None of your speculation or user bashing will suffice.

User bashing ? OMG grow a backbone, and once again I don't own a scanner.

I've yet to see any evidence from the reigning saga, that proves what u are stating as True. And once again a lot of other people would agree with me. What doesn't clearly happen on pannel is clearly Speculative unless stated by the writer afterwards.

Priest
I think the Great Darkness Saga says it all (Although not written by Kirby, it is referring to Kirbys Darksied).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Darkness_Saga
i dont feel like reading wiki fansite. Please feel free tell or show me some darseid feats that rival Galactus and Odin.

Doctor S.T.D.
i dont feel like reading wiki fansite. Please feel free tell or show me some darseid feats that rival Galactus and Odin.

Even if i do post some scand (Which i cant as I don't own a scanner, I wonder how many times I'm going to have to state this), you'd probably ignore them as well.

there is no point in debating with someone who is going to be so ignorant !

Good day to u sir ! smile

Evangel94
User bashing ? OMG grow a backbone, and once again I don't own a scanner.

I've yet to see any evidence from the reigning saga, that proves what u are stating as True. And once again a lot of other people would agree with me. What doesn't clearly happen on pannel is clearly Speculative unless stated by the writer afterwards.

It's no one's fault but your own that you don't own a scanner. Comic debates rely heavily on participants being able to back up what they say. Just look at the arguements being used batdude's tournament for an example. Every single post has scans to prove what they say. You should have came prepared.

Just because you may have read the comic somewhere along the line, doesn't make your opinion anymore valid than anyone else's. Reading it and actually proving your interpretation to other people are two completely seperate issues.

Don't try to use the "everyone agrees with me arguement". It's an empty excuse. This is between you and me, so unless anyone else actual feels like posting some scans of the issue in question, the burden of evidence is completely on you.

Post scans some scans to prove me wrong, or take back what you said. No other stubstitute will work.

Doctor S.T.D.
It's no one's fault but your own that you don't own a scanner. Comic debates rely heavily on participants being able to back up what they say. You should have came prepared.

Just because you may have read the comic somewhere along the line, doesn't make your opinion anymore valid than anyone else's.

Don't try to use the "everyone agrees with me arguement". This is between you and me, so unless anyone else actual feels like posting some scans of the issue in question, the burden of evidence is completely on you.

Post scans some scans to prove me wrong, or take back what you said. No other stubstitute will work.

Why ? are you going to cry if i dont ?

Priest
Even if i do post some scand (Which i cant as I don't own a scanner, I wonder how many times I'm going to have to state this), you'd probably ignore them as well.
I dident ask u to post scans, ok..I asked u to give me some feats. U should read my quote again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

there is no point in debating with someone who is going to be so ignorant !
Im ignorant?..please..Speak for ur self buddy.. u think Darseid and Galactus are equals and you going by specualation, not on proof evidence... laughing

Good day to u sir ! smile
See ya ignorant one

Evangel94
Why ? are you going to cry if i dont ?

Stop sidetracking and trying to avoid the debate. Either prove what you said or take it back. It's very simple.

If you cannot prove what you claim with actual comic scans, then your statement is completely empty and lacking of evidence until proven otherwise.

Doctor S.T.D.
It's no one's fault but your own that you don't own a scanner. Comic debates rely heavily on participants being able to back up what they say. Just look at the arguements being used batdude's tournament for an example. Every single post has scans to prove what they say. You should have came prepared.

Just because you may have read the comic somewhere along the line, doesn't make your opinion anymore valid than anyone else's. Reading it and actually proving your interpretation to other people are two completely seperate issues.

Don't try to use the "everyone agrees with me arguement". It's an empty excuse. This is between you and me, so unless anyone else actual feels like posting some scans of the issue in question, the burden of evidence is completely on you.

I kind of feel like I'm recycling YOU'RE manure by saying this, but how about you post some scans to prove YOU'RE supposed facts. I know you won't ! Not because you 'haven't come un prepared', but because you have no proof in the pudding. You know there is no proof on panel to back up what u are saying.

qqqqqqq
Who/How many people are in the Destroyer? woah! you mean mutiple people can fit in to the Destroyer armor???

Evangel94
I kind of feel like I'm recycling YOU'RE manure by saying this, but how about you post some scans to prove YOU'RE supposed facts. I know you won't ! Not because you 'haven't come un prepared', but because you have no proof in the pudding. You know there is no proof on panel to back up what u are saying.

You made the claim I was lying, so prove it with scans. Website reviews and summaries prove nothing. Actual comic scans are what matters.

Doctor S.T.D.
I dident ask u to post scans, ok..I asked u to give me some feats. U should read my quote again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im ignorant?..please..Speak for ur self buddy.. u think Darseid and Galactus are equals and you going by specualation, not on proof evidence... laughing

See ya ignorant one

So instead of reading the wiki site, you want ME to copy and paste it ? So you're not only Ignorant, u like wasting peoples time as well ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evangel94
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
woah! you mean mutiple people can fit in to the Destroyer armor???

Yes. At it's peak, The Destroyer Armor grew over 2000 feet tall, with all the souls of Asgard, including Odin's inside the Armor.

Doctor S.T.D.
You made the claim I was lying, so prove it.

I've told u I cannot, but I know you cannot as well, even if you own the comic and own a scanner. shifty

Evangel94
I've told u I cannot, but I know you cannot as well, even if you own the comic and own a scanner. shifty

Let me get this straight. You want me to do to all the work for you, by posting scans, because you can't do it yourself? The burden of evidence is on you and only you because you made the claim I was lying. So either prove it with scans, stop trying to avoid the debate, or take back what you said.

If you cannot prove what you said, then your statement is baseless. People making statements about comics is fine, BUT accusing others of lying actually requires comic scan evidence to back up your claim which you've stated you cannot provide.

Doctor S.T.D.
Let me get this straight. You want me to do to all the work for you, by posting scans, because you can't do it yourself? The burden of evidence is on you and only you

This is like arguing with a 10 year old !!!!!! You wont post the scans because you are lazy, Oh how convenient. roll eyes (sarcastic) I wouldn't be making such a big deal, but YOU are the one who has started this whole, 'I am holier than thou, as I own a scanner' debacle. Why wont you really post the scans. I wonder ?shifty As-least I've admitted why i can't, you're just being evasive.

because you made the claim I was lying. So either prove it with scans, stop trying to avoid the debate, or take back what you said.

Not trying to avoid the debate, but i think someone else is ... shifty

Priest
So instead of reading the wiki site, you want ME to copy and paste it ? So you're not only Ignorant, u like wasting peoples time as well ? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I dont want to read a fan site, if ur certain that darkseid and Galactus are equals in terms of powers, im sure u can list many feats off the top of your head to prove me wrong otherwise. roll eyes (sarcastic)
or just say galactus > Kirbys darkseid and we can call it a day.

Doctor S.T.D.
I dont want to read a fan site, if ur certain that darkseid and Galactus are equals in terms of powers, im sure u can list many feats off the top of your head to prove me wrong otherwise. roll eyes (sarcastic)
or just say galactus > Kirbys darkseid and we can call it a day.

'r just say galactus > Kirbys darkseid and we can call it a day.'

Doctor S.T.D.
im sure u can list many feats off the top of your head

The prologue was a short back up story where Shadow Lass and Lar Gand (Mon-El) accidentally land on a dead world drifting through uncharted space. The entire planet was barren except for a single tomb, guarded by small automated robots. Mon-El was injured; Shadow Lass surrounded them with darkness, which (to her surprise) repelled the robots long enough for them to escape. The darkness, however, awakened the inhabitant of the tomb. As they flew off, the unknown creature laughed.

In a latter issue, it created powerful servants that, though looking like dark dry corpses, were strangely familiar, and sent them out into the cosmos. One it calls its son.

It begins as a mystery, with these strange, dark superhumans stealing magical devices for there unknown master to feed upon. The Legion captures one of these beings and learns she is a "reverse DNA clone" of Lydea Mallor, Shadow Lass's ancestor (but formed from inanimate matter). With this knowledge, the Legion computer deduces that two of the others are reverse clones of Superman and a Guardian (particularly disturbing, since guardians are immortal and easily as powerful as several Green Lanterns). The servants and their mysterious master (always hidden in darkness) start attacking and draining living sources of magical energy, including the wizard Mordru and the Time Trapper (although we learn latter it is just a mortal pawn given tremendous power by the real Time Trapper, the living embodiment of entropy). From these actions, it becomes clear that the Sorcerer's World will be next.

Journeying to Sorcerer's World (which was known as Gemworld, the home of the Lord of Order Amethyst in the 20th Century), the Legion witnesses the majority of the population killed and absorbed by their unknown foe; the White Witches teachers pool their powers, casting a spell that calls for help. Instead of summoning more power (as they expected), it summons a mysterious child. Several of the teachers sacrifice themselves to magically shield the child from detection.

Mon-El takes the fight to the mysterious master; in the maw of some kind of spacewarp, he recognizes him. The master strikes Mon-El so hard he winds up in a coma from the concussion. In that moment of contact, however, he sees how he knows him from his time trapped in the Phantom Zone back in the 20th century; he also sees how he can conquer all.

The Legion is able to track the Servants of Darkness to their master's planet; as a Legion team follows the Servants, their master has learnt of Daxam from Mon-Els mind, and uses his powers to enslave the natives. He then exchanges that world with his own, which has a yellow sun. With an army of empowered Daxamites at his command, he orders them to reshape their planet in his image, revealing himself to be Darkseid, god of darkness from the 20th century.

All the heroes of the 30th century unite to fight the Daxamites, who attempt to conquer the entire United Planets. At the same time, the Legion fights Darkseid himself and his Servants on Daxam. All but one of the Servants are destroyed as Element Lad creates gold kryptonite to strip the clone of Superman of his powers, and then adds tiny amounts of lead to the atmosphere, weakening the Daxamites. The White Witch, her powers boosted by the mysterious child (who is aging at an accelerated rate), transfers the Daxamites to Apokalips(which is now in orbit around a red star, leaving them powerless).

Darkseid himself is at full power by this point, however, and damns each of the Legionnaires in their own worst nightmare come true with a single thought (involving forms of mental or physical torture). Darkseid appears to be on the point of victory, and orders his final servant to slay the mysterious child (currently protected by Shadow Lass). Once the servant enters her protective bouble of darkness, Darkseid heres the sounds of a Mother Box (a powerful sentient computer used on New Genesis). In anger, he dispels the darkness, revealing the child to be Highfather, who has restored the final "reverse clone" to its normal form; that of Orion. Because he is not the real Orion, he is unable to defeat Darkseid. Darkseid soon destroys it.

During the battle, Highfather explains that, unlike Darkseid, he did not have time to rest and rebuild his own strength as a god of light; by expending it so quickly (helping the White Witch, aging himself to adulthood, restoring Orion) he was fading away back to whence he came. He uses his power to restore and heal the Legionaries; and sends a spell into space. With his last action Highfather summons Superboy and Supergirl from their own times and allows them to retain their powers, even under Daxam's red sun. They fight Darkseid to a standstill (remembering this is the Pre - Crisis Superboy, who, like Superboy Prime, had unlimited strength - he can easily move entire worlds, and was virtually a god). Darkseid uses a Boom Tube to send Superboy back to his own time, and is attacking Supergirl when the rest of the Legion rally. Although they protect Supergirl, their presence does little to hinder Darkseid - but he realizes something is wrong. His mind reaches into space, and sees that Highfathers spell had been meant for the Daximites. Darkseid realizes that, while he was focussed on the Legion, he has lost control of the Daxamites, who are returning. Knowing that even a god cannot defeat a billion billion supermen (who, thanks to Highfather, can also function under a red sun), Darkseid admits defeat (although it is clear from his speech he does not fear that they can actually destroy him - just that his plans have failed and that he cannot win the battle. Cursing the Legion, Darkseid, and his world of Apokalips disappear.

Darkesid's final revenge comes later, when he steals one of Saturn Girl's newborn twins, and sends it back in time to become Validus. Some time after that, when Saturn Girl realizes it's her son and prays to Darkseid for mercy, he restores Validus to an infant again.

A short follow up storyline some time latter had Darkseid acting in the background (more like a businessman) helping a young woman evolve into a god of light. He then coerces her into using that light to slay him. The final panel implies a repentant Darkseid entering Heaven.

Evangel94
This is like arguing with a 10 year old !!!!!! You wont post the scans because you are lazy, Oh how convenient. roll eyes (sarcastic) I wouldn't be making such a big deal, but YOU are the one who has started this whole, 'I am holier than thou, as I own a scanner' debacle. Why wont you really post the scans. I wonder ?shifty As-least I've admitted why i can't, you're just being evasive.

It's no one's fault but your own that you can't post scans. The burden of evidence is still on you regardless if you own a scanner or not.

You're just trying to twist the arguement to get me to post scans for you and do all the work for you. The issue of me not telling the truth was never called into question until you came into the thread and accused me of lying.

Since you made the accusation, you have to prove that I'm lying. I don't have to do or prove anything.

Provide scans of the "truth" or take back what you said. Website wikipedia summaries, comic book summaries written by you or anyone else, and opinions of others hold no weight against the actual scan itself.

Doctor S.T.D.
It's no one's fault but your own that you can't post scans. The burden of evidence is still on you regardless if you own a scanner or not.

You're just trying to twist the arguement to get me to post scans for you and do all the work for you. The issue of me not telling the truth was never called into question until you came into the thread and accused me of lying.

Since you made the accusation, you have to prove that I'm lying. I don't have to do or prove anything.

Provide scans of the "truth" or take back what you said. Website wikipedia summaries, comic book summaries written by you or anyone else, and opinions of others hold no weight against the actual scan itself.

Eh ? What kind of Moral bullshit is this ! U are pissing into the wind girlie if you're trying to debate Ethics with me. Or is this some absurd forum rule again ?

juggernaut66666
Doc FTW Evangel is Ds hater.....

guy222
It is offical that you don't know anything about Darkseid.

unoffical, i like ds

not winning against dread one smile

Evangel94
Eh ? What kind of Moral bullshit is this ! U are pissing into the wind girlie if you're trying to debate Ethics with me. Or is this some absurd forum rule again ?

You made the claim I was lying. So prove it with scans. It's very simple.

Doctor S.T.D.

No she's a little kid, who is trying to justify her speculative beliefs by some absurd moral perspective on lying accusation.

Evangel94

I don't "hate" on fictional comic characters.

Irregardless, Darkseid is not beating the Destroyer Armor. An Armor capable of taking on the celestials.

Doctor S.T.D.
You made the claim I was lying. So prove it with scans. It's very simple.

~~~~Bangs head against very thick and heavy Door. ~~~~~~~~

Thank you for wasting three pages of this thread, by being young and stubborn !

Evangel94
No she's a little kid, who is trying to justify her speculative beliefs by some absurd moral perspective on lying accusation.

Do you have scans to prove I am lying or don't you? Otherwise your claim is baseless.

You're just trying to shift the focus from your lack of evidence. It won't work. Post some scans.

juggernaut66666
I don't "hate" on fictional comic characters.

Irregardless, Darkseid is not beating the Destroyer Armor. An Armor capable of taking on the celestials.
Did the armor ever beat a celestial?
BTW this is normal version which was fighting Thor and that version would never beat Darkseid.

Doctor S.T.D.
Do you have scans to prove I am lying or don't you. Otherwise your claim is baseless.

You're just trying to shift the focus from your lack of evidence.

Can you not read or do you have Amnesia !!!!!!!!!

I cant believe how stupid some people can people. Mann I cant believe I'm getting IRATE over a comic book forum.

~goes and takes horse tranquiliser~

How many times do i have to tell you; I have the issues, but don't have a scanner. You on the other hand have both ! WHY DON'T U PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!!

Evangel94
Did the armor ever beat a celestial?
BTW this is normal version which was fighting Thor and that version would never beat Darkseid.

The Destroyer Armor injurered one celestial, but the other eight celestials gangbanged the Destroyer Armor and stopped it.

Priest

OK that was a waste of my time,
the only impressive feats i picked up, is that Darkseid was able to mind control a few billion Daximites, and teleport Apokalips.
Not that impressive in my opinion compared to Odin accually.

Here Odin mind controlling the human race on earth and teleports all of them to another dimention. Note this is all with a gesture. (incase ur wondering there are more humans on earth that the number of Daximites Darkseid has control of)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odintransportspopulation2.jpg

I never seen Odin teleport a planet before, but has Dakrseid ever destory Galxies with a minimal effort as Odin?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung2.jpg

Or has Darkseid ever created a solar system out of nothingness?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Now ur trying to say Darkseid os on par with Galactus? roll eyes (sarcastic) Darkseid has no feats that puts him on the level of Odin let alone Galactus.

Evangel94
WHY DON'T U PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!!

Why? You made the claim I was lying. So provide the evidence, for your claim.

Your claim = your responsibility to provide proof.

I'm fully capable of providing scans, but you just quoted my entire lengthy post, and said I was completely lying about everything, which is quite alot of references to lie about. Thor nearly ruled earth for nearly two dozen issues, and that's a lot to cover without you being specific. I'm not going out of my way to prove something that your responsibility to being with.

juggernaut66666
I always wondered in which issue does create that solar system?

Doctor S.T.D.
You made the claim I was lying. So provide the evidence, for your claim.

Don't get me wrong. I could provide scans, but you just quoted my entire lengthy post, and said I was completely lying, which I am clearly not. You haven't even said what I was lying about. Thor nealy ruled earth for nearly two dozen issues, and that's alot to cover without you being specific.

You're like a broken record and you seem as guilty as sin !

If i appologies for calling u a lyer, will u post the scans ? shifty

Doctor S.T.D.
OK that was a waste of my time,
the only impressive feats i picked up, is that Darkseid was able to mind control a few billion Daximites, and teleport Apokalips.
Not that impressive in my opinion compared to Odin accually.

Here Odin mind controlling the human race on earth and teleports all of them to another dimention. Note this is all with a gesture. (incase ur wondering there are more humans on earth that the number of Daximites Darkseid has control of)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odintransportspopulation2.jpg

I never seen Odin teleport a planet before, but has Dakrseid ever destory Galxies with a minimal effort as Odin?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung2.jpg

Or has Darkseid ever created a solar system out of nothingness?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Now ur trying to say Darkseid os on par with Galactus? roll eyes (sarcastic) Darkseid has no feats that puts him on the level of Odin let alone Galactus.

You're one of Galans little minnions aren't U ? Ask him about are little encounter last time he posted those scans.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437136&highlight=userid%3A104799

Priest
You're one of Galans little minnions aren't U ? Ask him about are little encounter last time he posted those scans.
No im am not a minnion u dope.. I rather be debating with Galan, because he at least bring plausable evidence to the table unlike yourself.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437136&highlight=userid%3A104799
What is the point of u posting that link, if anything it makes u look like a ass, with your speculations laughing out loud ...

Doctor S.T.D.
No im am not a minnion u dope.. I rather be debating with Galan, because he at least bring plausable evidence to the table unlike yourself.

What is the point of u posting that link, if anything it makes u look like a ass, with your speculations laughing out loud ...

Originally posted by Galan007
What he said.

That was my bad. Those particular scans aren't really feats for Odin himself.

U Dope ?

There's no need to get personal ?

Mider999
ugh give me a break, since when is odin that strong today, at least darkseids problems have been contributed to avatars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.