What comic characters do you want to or think will hook up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
I have this feeling that Juggernaut and Nocturne are going to hook up at some point I don't nknow exactly why yet, I just do.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Lighthammer
I have this feeling that Juggernaut and Nocturne are going to hook up at some point I don't nknow exactly why yet, I just do.

I think Juugy will tear that up! literally! Batman and Wonder Woman would be my pick! I want Bruce to get some of that. Besides that I would luike to see a new character created that is a real "playa", not necesarily bad but play the men/women just to get some and then move on to the next.

boriquaking55
is "I don't care, because it's comics" an option?

Scoobless
Clearly not.

NoFate007
Daredevil and a pole that he thinks is a woman at first, haha.

freezedoom
Let's hope that the coming relationships aren't like Hollywood's couples, the last thing we need is more Tom/Katie, Kid Rock/Pamela and Brad/Angelina wanna-bees.

kenobi
I want Wildcat and Powergirl to hook up.

Jyppe
Thor & BRB. They're perfect for each others.

Kallark-Kent
Uhh, Bruce would die after 2 seconds with WW....

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Jyppe
Thor & BRB. They're perfect for each others.

I don't think they're Firelord and AirWalker.

Besides, Bill once stole Sif's heart! eek!

Kallark-Kent
Grandmaster and Smurfette.

Psyquis52
Betty Boop and Archie

Lord Urizen
Didn't Ultamate Colussus and Northstar hook up ? Or was Northstar part of another homo couple ?

eh...i need to brush up on my X-Men. I thnk it's ballsy of them to portray Gay characters, every other comic book avoids it...

Angela and Spawn's hook up was pretty hott a while back....that was why Angela was banished from Heaven....for consorting with the enemy.

Has Darksied ever had a hook up ? I doubt it laughing

inamilist
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Didn't Ultamate Colussus and Northstar hook up ? Or was Northstar part of another homo couple ?

eh...i need to brush up on my X-Men. I think it's ballsy of them to portray Gay characters, every other comic book avoids it...

A lot of people give Ult Colossus' character crap about it.

For the most part, it has been handled really well imho, aside from the obligatory expository duologue in every issue, where they have to have that little "girl talk" moment about how colossus is gay and nightcrawler hates it.

I'd love to see them develop that relationship more.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Uhh, Bruce would die after 2 seconds with WW....

Thats Batman u talking about! He probably has a ton of "techniques" ready for the amazon!

Jyppe
I'm still standing by my previous statement. BRB & Thor will hook up. I mean, isn't it obvious? And, didn't ancient vikings ride horses? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.