Death To The Kingdom SIGN UP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jenny_Bug
Death To The Kingdom RPG

Everyone is afraid to face death of even go into death but. When you go into death you are in a realm between life and death and its cold unwelcomng...Someone decides it would be funny to take someone with them into death and almost kill them....

if only someone there would help before they get killed by The Dead and necromancers...

well just when you think its safe the necromancers break into Life and summons The Dead to attack Clary and random people....The Clary must fight to save the Kingdom from Death.....Rememberancers are people who see what is the past and the current present....they join forces with the Clary though they don't like them because they see the furure....Mages join also disliking the Clary and The rememberances because of their powers

they fight as one to save what and who they can....

Roles!

Clary: These are mages that can see into the future....The must fight to save the kingdom

Necromancers: evil things that summon dead things and uses dark arts and aren't effected to go in Death

Mages: regular people with magical power...they don't see the past present of future.....

Rememberancers: see the present and past...they also have the power of magic just as the Clary do....

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:

rules!

~NO GODMODDING OR CONTROLLING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARCTERS
~correct grammer and spelling please
~no more than 3 characters a person
~have fun
~ 6 sentences the mininum

Kuchiki
Name: Marilinda
Role: clary
Bio: Marilinda grew up with two brothers and no parents. She was the eldest of the three, and was always counted on to protect them, seeing as she could see into the future. Her brothers were rememberancers, and always had something against their sister. In fact, her whole town was remberancers and she was the only clary. She then fled the city, deeply afraid of what would happen.
Appearance: Girl in my signature - the sword.
other: She had recently obtained her prized possesion, a comb made of pure gold. It has silver cherry blossom trees on it.

Jenny_Bug
Name: Jessie
Role:Rememberancers
Bio: She lived with the Clary her whole life waiting to by an actual Clary. She waited til shewas 16 and still she found she was no Clary. She was a Remembrancer. She never knew that til her power revealed.
Appearance: pic

Kuchiki
Is that a whale in the sky? (in the picture)

Jenny_Bug
lol.....yeah...laughing out loud

Kuchiki
How......weird.

Jenny_Bug
i just found the pic and decided to use it

its really weird

jewallac
Name: Zacharias
Role: Mage
Bio: Zach was trained to be a mage since he was 5 years-old. He was taught the most powerful spells and magic, but because he just recieved his powers last year, he can only preform the mediocre ones such as teleportation, levitation, and small energy waves.
Appearance: The guy (duh)...

Souichiro Nagi
I'll create my Character tommrow.

Jenny_Bug
Name: X
Role: Necromancer
Bio: Became a deadly evil necromancer at age 4 he is strong
Appearance: pic

Souichiro Nagi
Name:
Kiyoshi Shizuki

Role:
Mage

Bio:
Kiyoshi has been turned out on becoming a Mage. He wanted to surpass his brother in everything, his brother eventully began to teach him spells. But he has a limit since his life force is drained everytime he uses a spell. He tries to use small powerful spells, knowing that it weakens him greatly. The Shizuki's are a amazeing family since at the last moment when all there life force is drained. There powers begin to increase dramtically every second, but in half a hour they will be dead, and so will there opponet. It's all raw power, spells that havn't even been evented yet.

Appearance:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/596558ad.jpg

Baby Bear
Name:Kouji
role:Necromancer

Bio:Kouji lived with the necromancers all his life.Kouji was born a necromancer and feels that he shouldn't possess the powers of a necromancer.One day he tried to kill him self until he was stopped by a guy named X.X explained the reasons for koji being a necromancer and still koji didn't understand.

Baby Bear
U can always count on me too help u out with this RPG!!! yes

SpadeKing
Name: DX
Role: Necromancer
Bio: He has been dead ever since he died? no expression Enjoys killing on his spare time and during his working hours he enjoys more killing and, or plotting his next plan ermm
Appearance: http://www.arcticnightfall.com/berserk/images/characters/main_anime.jpg

Jenny_Bug
I love these charcters

SpadeKing
I only like the idea of torturing a city with a bunch of zombies then biting michael Jackson and going from town to town attacking everyone with the thriller dance erm

Jenny_Bug
laughing out loud

not if i get in your way...

SpadeKing
then I will send Stevie Wonder after you with a horde of ghosts with the song superstition in the background mhm

Jenny_Bug
no uh
i'll kick your butt!!

SpadeKing
nu-uh cause I'll cover my butt with my hands mhm

Jenny_Bug
I'll break your wrists so you can't

muhahahaha

SpadeKing
I'll just turn into a transparent ghost so you cant touch me mhm

Jenny_Bug
im done.

SpadeKing
I'm Josh no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.