Pro Evolution Or Winning Eleven?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Bought FIFA 07, not happy with it but recently heard about these two awesome games but I looked them over and they both are hard to choose

Which one is better?

I want know what leagues, natonal team are there in each game and how many.

Also the gameplay and the name of where all the leagues come from.

Maestro
same games, but ones a japanese version and the other is a American/Europe version, only slight differences like names.

Phat J
actually ones a european version and ones a north american version. it doesnt matter anymore though because the north american version changed its name to winning eleven pro evolution because it was getting a little too close to winning eleven eleven. wow, eleven looks like a really weird word now after writing it so many times.

but to answer your question, get winning eleven. the gameplay is the most realistic and way more fun than fifa. in fifa it feels like the games just doing half of everything for you, in WE its like your playing a real game and you're everybody on the team.

Deano
winning eleven is miles better. the gameplay is excellent, specially the shooting

i hate the european version.

JacopeX
o really.

How many national teams are there and what leagues are there from south america?

Deano
the team setup is the same as the european i think.

you get boca juniors, river plate, sau paulo..and maybe a couple more. but thats about it really

JacopeX
One question?

Beisdes argentina and Brazilian leagues, is there peruvian leagues or other south american leagues.

Phat J
i doubt it, it doesnt have that many leagues. look it up on google or something.

JacopeX
I did, and it does not give me info on that at all, that is why I made this thread.

What about Pro evolution?

Phat J
they're the same game.

Phat J
just bought prv evo 07 and guess what, it sucks. its killing me man, 9 is better in pretty much every way, theres only one or two improved things. even the graphics are worse and its on the 360. they went from the best football game ever created to fifa quality.

**** this ****in game.

Pulse2
Never even heard of winning eleven, and I'm a footy fan messed lol

Phat J
okay i warmed up to it a bit, it is good. just a lot more technical than the last one. and they took all the modes and shit out, dumb ass 360 port.

if you like videogames and you like soccer, go out and buy winning eleven 9 for the xbox or the newer one for the playstation. (its called pro evolution in the uk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.