Archangel vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Archangel with metal wings and missiles. Green Goblin as Norman with his regular equipments.

Who goes down ??

Scoobless
Hmmm .... I'll go with GG and the laser finger FTW.

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Archangel with metal wings and missiles. Green Goblin as Norman with his regular equipments.

Who goes down ??

death from apoc's horsemen ftw

inamilist
What are archangel's feats like?

guy222
Originally posted by inamilist
What are archangel's feats like?

the horsemen battled xmen

classic match w/logan

jinzin
archangle will take gbolin for sure!

archangle is faster and has more mobility in the air than the damned human torch, he's by far superior to gg in matters of flight...

then there's the fact that his wings provide him pull protection against every blast or bomb that GG otherwise has. lazers and explosives are rendered useless when warren hides behind his wings, gas can be litterally blown away with minimal effort...
Hell even in a straight fight archangels got his shards, they would render GG woosy (if not straight unconcious) enough to land shredding blows with his wingspan....

GG ain't taking the majority here, archy's got his number all the way.

inamilist
Originally posted by jinzin
archangle will take gbolin for sure!

archangle is faster and has more mobility in the air than the damned human torch, he's by far superior to gg in matters of flight...

then there's the fact that his wings provide him pull protection against every blast or bomb that GG otherwise has. lazers and explosives are rendered useless when warren hides behind his wings, gas can be litterally blown away with minimal effort...
Hell even in a straight fight archangels got his shards, they would render GG woosy (if not straight unconcious) enough to land shredding blows with his wingspan....

GG ain't taking the majority here, archy's got his number all the way.

ouch...

jinzin
ouch...
lol wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by kaboom

Who goes down ??

Archangel for the win. Definitely.

spidey-dude
archangel death yes. original no way

lorddreamer
Angel ftw 8/10

inamilist
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Angel ftw 8/10

I don't see feather winged angel beating the GG no

Symmetric Chaos
I don't see feather winged angel beating the GG no

poster said archangel w/ metal wings

inamilist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
poster said archangel w/ metal wings

I'm splitting hairs

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(and the guy I quoted said Angel stick out tongue)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.