Master Windu V Naga Sadow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
FASCINATING BATTLE. LETS FIND OUT WHO WINS.

General Kenobl
Hmmm......interesting......but in this FASCINATING BATTLE, MACE PREVAILS!!!!

Darth Sexy
Mace with a saber, Sadow with the force.

General Kenobl
In what does Sadow prevail with the Force? By what, throwing bricks?

Darth Sexy
I don't know, his illusions demonstrate a certain mastery of the force and he has his amulet. He wasn't shown to use it but he created the amulet, so he would have the same ability.

jollyjim311
And who's to say Mace's vaapad wouldn't throw that blast right back in Nagas face?

Darth Sexy
Mace was slowly losing control of Sidious' lightning, what makes you think he's going to throw back a blast that increases exponentially with someone's rage, that makes holes in temples, that makes a hole in a sith wyrm.

General Kenobl
Naga Sadow is probably not accustomed to the use of the lightsaber, and more to a Sith Sword. Now, even with a ridiculous amount of strength, a heavy sword cannot be handled as a lightsaber, especially in the hands of one who is extremely talented with it.

Mace's agility, lightsaber skill, Vapaad, and Shatterpoint will help him kill Sadow.

Darth Sexy
Except the ancient sith can swing their swords with incredible speeds.

General Kenobl
Compared to a much more lightweight lightsaber in the hands of a master swordsmen with great agility, strength, Force use, Vapaad, and Shatterpoint? I say Naga goes down.

Lightsnake
What 'incredible speeds?' Naga goes down very hard against Mace, who, I quote Shatterpoint was 'so fast, he was invisible'

xxXAcStylesXxx
As already said Mace WTFPwns him.

Darth Sexy
Mace WTFpwns an ancient sith? This is an overall duel.

Lightsnake
Yeah, Mace WTFpwns him

((The_Anomaly))
I don't think there will be any said "WTFpwnage" going on, but Mace will win this, with difficulty.

jollyjim311
Windu would be on him in a second, and crushing him in melee. Even if Sadow used his "superior" force powers to try and stop Windu, I have confidence that Windu could block a brick...

xxXAcStylesXxx
LOL

Mic Assassin
Prove how quick Naga chucked that brick? Can't, can you? In other words, you can't use the feat to downplay Ludo. For all anyone knows, the brick was thrown at the speed of a fricking bullet.

Darth Sexy
Again, the only way Mace would win this is in a saber duel. Sadow's force abilities are superior to Mace's. Not to mention his knowledge and techniques increased Kun's power exponentially.

General Kenobl
Except it wasn't. And seeing how Ludo wasn't that much affected by it says something. I mean, if it was thrown at such a velocity, Ludo would have needed a helmet to survive from a definite concussion.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Except it wasn't. And seeing how Ludo wasn't that much affected by it says something. I mean, if it was thrown at such a velocity, Ludo would have needed a helmet to survive from a definite concussion. Unless the average Ancient Sith skull is many times harder than that of a human's. But then, we also have the bit where the speed of said brick can't be perfectly quantified.

Lightsnake
Sadow's stronger than Mace in a force duel? How do you measure this?

General Kenobl
Yes, I am sure even though Ludo is a human/humanoid, because he's an Ancient Sith, he can miraculously shake off strong bricks thrown at the speed of light. Please, use common sense, his head would have shatterted if thrown at that velocity.

Even though it may have been whaled pretty fast, you have to take into consideration that Ludo was able to shake off the blow and continue fighting. While this means Ludo has a strong head, it doesn't mean the brick was thrown super fast. And considering how fast it was thrown, I can say Mace can block bricks.

Lightsnake
Mace can pretty much dodge bullets. I'd say he can block bricks

General Kenobl
Indeed.

Lord Saboteur
Yes, I am sure even though Ludo is a human/humanoid, because he's an Ancient Sith, he can miraculously shake off strong bricks thrown at the speed of light. Please, use common sense, his head would have shatterted if thrown at that velocity.

Even though it may have been whaled pretty fast, you have to take into consideration that Ludo was able to shake off the blow and continue fighting. While this means Ludo has a strong head, it doesn't mean the brick was thrown super fast. And considering how fast it was thrown, I can say Mace can block bricks. I never stated it went at the speed of light, I only stated that we can't quantify the brick's speed, and that they might have heads several times harder than human skulls. And I agree that Mace could block that brick.

Mic Assassin
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Mace can pretty much dodge bullets. I'd say he can block bricks

Whhe, exactly?

Mic Assassin
Guys, Sakotsu gets it, why can't you?

xxXAcStylesXxx
So what Mace still cuts Sadows head off.

Mic Assassin
Right, because he was so impressive in the movie.

darthsith19
Mace will probably win, but I'm not certain. It'll definitely be close. Naga was the strongest Sith out of an order composed of thousands. That has to count for something.

General Kenobl
Yes, we can't quantify the brick's speed. But it's definately not at the speed of light, or even as fast as the speed of a bullet.

Please, tell me how they have heads harder than several times a human skull? I am not positive Ludo Kressh is human, but he is definately a humanoid and probably posesses most of human anatomy. So tell me, unless he has natural head armor, how the hell would he have survived that brick if came down as a plummeting missile? I mean, his head wasn't even at least a bit splattered and in one picture he only has minimal blood on his face.

Darth Bandon was supposedly the strongest among all the Sith during the Jedi Civil War for Malak. Yet, he's not more powerful than Darth Maul. The fact that he was a strong candidate for DLOTS among those thousand might be some a boost, but not a definite sign of strength.

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
Mace will probably win, but I'm not certain. It'll definitely be close. Naga was the strongest Sith out of an order composed of thousands. That has to count for something.

People said the same damn thing about Bandon. I remember there was a time when people said that Bandon stood a considerable chance of defeating Sidious (which deserves a mighty "lol"wink, simply because Bandon was chosen by Malak from an order that consisted of hundreds or thousands as well.

But, logically, Bandon would get WTFpwned by Sidious, Yoda, Mace, Dooku, Anakin, Anakin's pinky, so on and so forth - despite his achievements in that time. Just because he is the best out of an order of thousands (which, don't get me wrong, is impressive) does not mean that he will either defeat or contend with an opponent such as Mace.

General Kenobl
LOL Escape and I said literally the same thing to Darthsith about Bandon. Nice!

Gideon
LOL Escape and I said literally the same thing to Darthsith about Bandon. Nice!

Yup. Maul > Bandon. By a lot.

kamikz
Originally posted by Gideon
People said the same damn thing about Bandon. I remember there was a time when people said that Bandon stood a considerable chance of defeating Sidious (which deserves a mighty "lol"wink, simply because Bandon was chosen by Malak from an order that consisted of hundreds or thousands as well.

But, logically, Bandon would get WTFpwned by Sidious, Yoda, Mace, Dooku, Anakin, Anakin's pinky, so on and so forth - despite his achievements in that time. Just because he is the best out of an order of thousands (which, don't get me wrong, is impressive) does not mean that he will either defeat or contend with an opponent such as Mace.

Lol, I remember those times. When Bandon stood a chance against Sidious, Obi was a better duellist then Anakin, Dooku was equal to Yoda in the force and superior in saber, Ragnos tossed around stars, and Luke Skywalker was the lowest thing in the whole damn universe....

Gideon
Originally posted by kamikz
Lol, I remember those times. When Bandon stood a chance against Sidious, Obi was a better duellist then Anakin, Dooku was equal to Yoda in the force and superior in saber, Ragnos tossed around stars, and Luke Skywalker was the lowest thing in the whole damn universe....

Don't forget the whole "Dooku is more powerful than Sidious!". That was the funniest, and the longest argument made.

kamikz
Lol, oh yeah! It was said he was "FAR above Sidious in swordsmanship, and near him or maybe beyond him in the force".

That was really laughable...

Oh yeah, and Vodo > Yoda!

Lightsnake
Or Ragnos beaitng Luke, Palpatine and Yoda at once

LORDSIDIOUS01
Master Windu did struggle against Sidious, so you certainly can say that he could lose.

Lord Saboteur
Yes, we can't quantify the brick's speed. But it's definately not at the speed of light, or even as fast as the speed of a bullet.

Please, tell me how they have heads harder than several times a human skull? I am not positive Ludo Kressh is human, but he is definately a humanoid and probably posesses most of human anatomy. So tell me, unless he has natural head armor, how the hell would he have survived that brick if came down as a plummeting missile? I mean, his head wasn't even at least a bit splattered and in one picture he only has minimal blood on his face.
"Most of" and "if", being the key words there. And I never said he'd survive that, perse, though I did say it'd probably withstand more than a human's.

I'm just going to ROFL at this, I like it, too.

jollyjim311
The good ol' Traya >>>> DE Sidious, Vader < dirt, and Revan > NJO Luke days... can't say I miss them.

Anyway, when has Sadow shown any great (and they would need to be great if you hope for him to even compete with Windu) abilities that would help him in personal combat? Throwing a brick? It's just not enough.
Sure he was one of the top dogs of his time and order (as was Mace), but, realistically, his order has nothing over the PT, a big part of this is speed with lightsabers, as opposed to heavy swords. Better technology and more advanced combat practices help a lot in melee. This isn't to say that he would get beat by any one just because they are a PT Jedi. Like you said, his knowledge and being one of the most powerful of his time does count for something, but, to put him against the likes of Mace is just a losing battle.

General Kenobl
When I meant "strong candidate for DLOTS" I WAS TALKING ABOUT NAGA SADOW, NOT BANDON!!!

Darth Sexy
Well gee we used to have ancient sith fanboyism, now its PT Jedi fanboyism.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Well gee we used to have ancient sith fanboyism, now its PT Jedi fanboyism.

Yoda has been proved, with solid evidence, to be the strongest Jedi up until that point. Then you have people that are on par or close to him, like Sidious (who has been proved to be the most powerful Sith, over and over), Mace, Dooku, and Anakin. They have some of the most powerful individuals ever, with quotes to back it up, so I wouldn't call it fanboyism. They were just the "Golden Age of the Jedi," with quite a few very powerful individuals. I mean, if a few above average people from the PT (Agen, Seasse, and Kit) were described as some of the best swordsmen the order had ever produced, the PT definitely has something going for it.

Darth Sexy
Yea but I also see blatant anti KOTOR/GAOTS rhetoric on this forum. There are only a few people here who judge objectively.

Lord Saboteur
When I meant "strong candidate for DLOTS" I WAS TALKING ABOUT NAGA SADOW, NOT BANDON!!! "Darth Bandon was supposedly the strongest among all the Sith during the Jedi Civil War for Malak. Yet, he's not more powerful than Darth Maul. The fact that he was a strong candidate for DLOTS among those thousand might be some a boost, but not a definite sign of strength." <--ROFLcopter to the quote above.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Yea but I also see blatant anti KOTOR/GAOTS rhetoric on this forum. There are only a few people here who judge objectively.

True. There is a lot of spite out there, but, regardless of what they think, what do you think of this fight? Do you agree with what I said, or is there something wrong about it?

Advent
soi soi soi soi.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
soi soi soi soi. I see.

Advent
Do you?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
Do you? Yes, I believe.

General Kenobl
There's not that much anti KOTOR as it was anti PT and pro Ancient Sith.

Naga Sadow:

- Strong Contender for the Dark Lord of the Sith Position after Marka Ragnos's death

- Was winning in his duel for the position of DLOTS against Ludo Kressh

- Was compared to the likes of Revan in PoD

- Even after death, his powerful spirit helped Freedon Nadd walk into darkness

However, compare these to Mace's feats, it simply does not make Sadow greater than Windu.

Darth Sexy
Maybe not, but Mace's "vaapad" and shatterpoint don't make him greater than Sadow either. It goes both ways. Look at how strong Kun became after learning from Sadow's teachings. That should say something.

General Kenobl
Kun learned from Freedon Nadd , not Naga Sadow. Nadd learned from Sadow .

Lord Saboteur
Kun learned from Freedon Nadd , not Naga Sadow. Nadd learned from Sadow . Freedon Nadd turned Kun and 'tested' him, Kun just got Sadow's teachings and went from there.

General Kenobl
Oh sorry, my bad.

darthsith19
True, good point, but Bandon wasn't even second strongest, Traya, Nihilus and Sion were all ahead of him. At best he was Fifth strongest. I dunno, I just don't think Mace would pwn Naga.

((The_Anomaly))
I don't think he would pwn Naga either, but I do think he'd beat Naga.

General Kenobl
Well obviously, but they weren't directly involved in the fighting, were they? I mean otherwise Malak would have had competition and he would chosen someone like Sion for an apprentice.

I don't believe Mace pwns Naga, he just wins.

Kadesh
General kenobi, according to K2 nihilus and sion only began their training during the JCW and had they attacked any body, malak is going to get raped by either sion or nihilus

xxXAcStylesXxx
Not really, Nihlius probably, but Sion hell no.

General Kenobl
Thx Kadesh. I was already under the impression that they training up during the JCW, but I didn't have confirmation.

Pyron_Knight

IKP
He still appears to have required prep time as well as those crystals, however.

Pyron_Knight
And your proof of that would be?

IKP
In the comics.

Pyron_Knight
Where exactly? Issue name and number? Pages? Scans?

IKP
Firstly, you're asking for proof of the prep time, right? (as it can be clearly seen in the scans you provided that the crystals were utilised)

Pyron_Knight
Yes that's what I'm asking.

IKP
Page 78.

Pyron_Knight
Of...what?
What comic has 78 pages?

Darth Sexy
Noobaris is notorious for making shit up. Ignore him.

IKP
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Of...what?
What comic has 78 pages?

The Trade Paperback.

Page 78, Panel number 3, third line down.

Pyron_Knight
Well, is it not in the individual comes then?
How about the actual quote in question?

Ivalice
Pyron, why do you keep bumping old extinct threads?

Pyron_Knight
To post information I deem relevant.

Blax_Hydralisk
None of it's irrelevant, though.

You dirty filthy sock of Violent2Dope 131

Pyron_Knight
Lies! On both counts!

My post was establishing a possible feat for Naga Sadow who happens to be the second combatant in this thread.

And everyone knows I'm a sock of Raz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.