Thread made by me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Yes, I created this thread to disobey Barker's request and piss off that Jerk ass.

And to others who say the "Same Old Shit" ((Stop making threads, STFU, GTFO, , etc.))

Really, I always think before clicking the Make a thread button if I'm gonna be bashed for talking about something that does have a point at least. Its not like I'm spamming or pissing someone off or trying to start trouble. Its really pathetic if you ask me. I mean, I was just making a thread and then I get an insult that fails miserably, but I'm just sick and tired of all these idiots thinking that they can do better. What makes you think you can do better? And this is a question to think about besides giving me a lack of a good answer. I cant stand this crap any longer. So from now on, please quit it. I'm gonna make threads however I want when I want. smokin'

guess what? The next 10 people to post are gonna say "same old shit".....How surprising big grin

DarkC
Same old waffle.

Scottie
Same old boot

Barker
Same old crap.

AOR
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yes, I created this thread to disobey Barker's request and piss off that Jerkass.

And to others who say the "Same Old Shit" ((Stop making threads, STFU, GTFO, , ect.))

Really, I always think before clicking the Make a thread button if Im gonna be bashed for talking about something that does have a poitn at least. Its not like im spamming or pissing someone off or trying to start trouble. Its really pathetic if you ask me. I mean, I was just making a thread and then I get an insult that fails miserably, but im just sick and tired of all these idiots thinking that they can do better. What makes you think you can do better? And this is a question to think about besides giving me a lack of a good answer. I cant stand this crap any longer. So from now on, please quit it. Im gonna make threads however I want when I want. smokin'

guess what? The next 10 people to post are gonna say "same old shit".....How suprising big grin

So I was walking down the super market and I find a quarter. What are the odds? ermm

DarkC
Same old garbage.

AOR
Originally posted by AOR
So I was walking down the super market and I find a DarkC. What are the odds? ermm

Barker
Same old trash.

Eclipso
Same old garbage.

DarkC
Same old vomit.

AOR
Originally posted by AOR
So I was walking down the super market and I find a Barker. What are the odds? ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
Same old crap. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crap

Crap = Shit

Thank You for proving my point. And proving you are afraid to say "shit" big grin

DarkC
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crap

Crap = Shit

Thank You for proving my point. And proving you are afraid to say "shit" big grin
No, we're just doing it for shits and giggles.

Eclipso
Your thread is a joke, we are just responding to it as it is.

AOR
Originally posted by AOR
So I was walking down the super market and I find a Scottie. What are the odds? ermm

Barker
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crap

Crap = Shit

You're saying I'm afraid to swear because an user-based dictionary said so? big grin

Jacope = Dumbass.

JacopeX
You're saying I'm afraid to swear because an user-based dictionary said so? big grin

Jacope = Dumbass. Shows your lack of humour and how lame you are.

Originally posted by Eclipso
Your thread is a joke, we are just responding to it as it is. And.....Your point is.

Barker
Shows your lack of humour and how lame you are.
petpet

DarkC
Same old refuse.

AOR
Originally posted by AOR
So I was walking down the super market and I find a Eclipso. What are the odds? ermm

Mywi
Originally posted by DarkC
Same old vomit.
tongue_ss

JacopeX
Same old idiots.

InnerRise
Same old Cock-A-Mamey Loony Toon Bull Sh!t. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Barker
Originally posted by InnerRise
Same old Cock-A-Mamey Loony Toon Bull Sh!t. no expression

Whoa.

This offended me. This crossed the line. I am appalled.

PG-13, anyone? no expression

DarkC
Same old idiots.
Non plural and yes, you'd have it right. stick out tongue

InnerRise
Whoa.

This offended me. This crossed the line. I am appalled.

PG-13, anyone? no expression

31 I didn't actually use the word. blush2

Vinny Valentine
Jacope.

Learn to live with the fact that Barker is 100% cooler then you ever will be.

ermm

Also:

Same Old Shit.

Eclipso
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Jacope.

ermm

Seconded,

hug Barker

~Da Rev~
Same old dookie

JacopeX
Jacope.

ermm

Also:

Same Old Shit, Different Day.

Grow up. But does it really matter. And do you really think I give a shit about being cool or any of that?

You are way off the point here so Vinny V. I know you are the one that come into threads and bash the hell out of others but with me, its different. You should just GTFO. Really.

Vinny Valentine
But does it really matter. And do you really think I give a shit about being cool or any of that?

You are way off the point here so Vinny V. I know you are the one that come into threads and bash the hell out of others but with me, its different. You should just GTFO. Really.

laughing

Are you serious?

Barker
Feels good to be loved by people on an online forum. no expression wub

But does it really matter. And do you really think I give a shit about being cool or any of that?

blahblah

Wish you'd do this again.

InnerRise

blahblah

Wish you'd do this again. Really? erm

How does it feel?

I wouldn't know anything about that thank god. closedeyes

Vinny Valentine

blahblah

Wish you'd do this again.

And that right there, is an open handed slap to Jacopes face.

JacopeX
laughing

Are you serious? Are you even serious?

Im not gonna be the one answering.

blahblah

Wish you'd do this again. Have you ever heard of acting or a work shoot?

It seems you never seen it.

JacopeX
And that right there, is an open handed slap to Jacopes face. Actually, **** it. I dont need a stupid bashing answer from you. That shows that you really dont listen to what the person really said.

Vinny Valentine
Are you even serious?

Im not gonna be the one answering.

Have you ever heard of acting or a work shoot?

It seems you never seen it.

The longer you talk, the more stupidity I see.

Jacope, you've gone from being a stupid noob, to a attention seeker, to to a stupid attention seeker, and now you're a Stupid Aggressor.

laughing

Just go sit in the corner or something, Barker might let it slide... This Time.

Leo.M
Yes, I created this thread to disobey Barker's request and piss off that Jerk ass.

And to others who say the "Same Old Shit" ((Stop making threads, STFU, GTFO, , etc.))

Really, I always think before clicking the Make a thread button if I'm gonna be bashed for talking about something that does have a point at least. Its not like I'm spamming or pissing someone off or trying to start trouble. Its really pathetic if you ask me. I mean, I was just making a thread and then I get an insult that fails miserably, but I'm just sick and tired of all these idiots thinking that they can do better. What makes you think you can do better? And this is a question to think about besides giving me a lack of a good answer. I cant stand this crap any longer. So from now on, please quit it. I'm gonna make threads however I want when I want. smokin'

guess what? The next 10 people to post are gonna say "same old shit".....How surprising big grin

laughing

Strangelove
I rarely make threads at all anymore. So no one can accuse me of making shit threads evillaugh

Barker
Actually, **** it. I dont need a stupid bashing answer from you. That shows that you really dont listen to what the person really said.
yawn

JacopeX
The longer you talk, the more stupidity I see.

Jacope, you've gone from being a stupid noob, to a attention seeker, to to a stupid attention seeker, and now you're a Stupid Aggressor.

laughing

Just go sit in the corner or something, Barker might let it slide... This Time. But wait.

1. You still show to me, the one your trying to oh so called "own" that you are ignorant (In a unknowing way). Attention? What attention? I never wanted attention. All I wanted was just to make a thread, and all I get is pointless insults. I make a thread about something and people immediately want to bash me for a joke Ive done for awhile. At least forget about it if you did not like the beginning of me and be mature about the joke. If you don't think is was funny, then ignore, if you cant ignore, thanks for proving my point in the past.

2. Aggressive? If your calling this aggression then you really must look up the word. I'm just giving out a few words about my problems. And usually problems should be answered how it must be without the bashing.

3. And by any chance you call this stupidity, you have proved my point for the 340572430523405848950th time. Enough said.

I suggest you either just stop posting HERE or just take it seriously. Of course the internet is not all that srious why both, just stop posting. No choice at all.

JacopeX
yawn ok? Moving on.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Strangelove
I rarely make threads at all anymore. So no one can accuse me of making shit threads evillaugh Wow. no expression

Vinny Valentine
the Internet is not all that srious

Okay.

You need to take some Prozac or something Kiddo. You ARE taking the Internet seriously.

Chill out, you're such a tight ass.

If you made threads not being such a stiff, people wouldn't hate you so much.

laughing

By the way, I don't bash. I show reality for what it is.

Strangelove
Hey...guess what.

This is pointless. no expression

Vinny, Jacope.....SHUT UP.

JacopeX
Okay.

You need to take some Prozac or something Kiddo. You ARE taking the Internet seriously.

Chill out, you're such a tight ass.

If you made threads not being such a stiff, people wouldn't hate you so much.

laughing

By the way, I don't bash. I show reality for what it is. Ok, to prove that part wrong, here are the times im not serious. But at the moment, im in a bad mood. sleep

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=398187

Scythe
And to think, somewhere, right now, there's a bowl of chili falling.

JacopeX
Oh, how people wish.

InnerRise
Guess you shouldn't make threads when you're in a bad mood. You get what you give.

You started out pretty wrong/negative as well.

You were plainly asking for all of this, as if you needed a situation where you could vent off some steam so you created it yourself.

If that was your goal, you've done a fantastic job. wink

Vinny Valentine
Hey...guess what.

This is pointless. no expression

Vinny, Jacope.....SHUT UP.

Don't Tell me to shut up no expression

Ok, to prove that part wrong, here are the times im not serious. But at the moment, im in a bad mood. sleep

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=398187

Try to be laid back, and make good threads.

Thats what I do srug

Scythe
I think I hear it falling. Somwhere in Spain.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Scythe
I think I hear it falling. Somwhere in Spain. Go catch it!

Scythe
Spain is to far...

It's all Bulgaria's fault too!

Strangelove
Don't Tell me to shut up no expressionYou two's arguing is pointless.

Please stop

Scythe
Give them a Vinny/Jaco-snack Strange.

Vinny Valentine
You two's arguing is pointless.

Please stop

Nothing's pointless 13

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
Give them a Vinny/Jaco-snack Strange. Okay.

For Vinny:
http://dts.ystoretools.com/1025/images/200x200/hohossticker.jpg

For Jacope:
http://www.annettescatering.com/service/images/soccer_cake.JPG

JacopeX
Okay.

For Vinny:
http://dts.ystoretools.com/1025/images/200x200/hohossticker.jpg

For Jacope:
http://www.annettescatering.com/service/images/soccer_cake.JPG ITS OFFICIAL

Strangelove
ITS OFFICIAL .....what? confused

JacopeX
Official snacks from Jacope and vinny. erm

Strangelove
Official snacks from Jacope and vinny. erm oh

okay no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.