Punisher vs Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Punisher goes on a mission to hunt Lizard in the sewer. Can Punisher take him or does he end up in a bloody mess??

batdude123
He ends up a bloody mess.

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Punisher goes on a mission to hunt Lizard in the sewer. Can Punisher take him or does he end up in a bloody mess??

punisher ftw

Tassadar
Lizard would win, the sewers give him a major homefield advantage, and Lizard already is out of Castles league without prep or PIS/CIS.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by kaboom

Since he's going hunting I'll assume he preps before leaving.

I'd say Punisher could do it without too much trouble 8/10.

Alfheim
Well if he has prep I think he can do it.

grey fox
Punisher is f*cked. Thats putting it in the bluntest sense possible.

Lizard can lift 10 Tons, has mild armour (scales) can regenerate stupidly fast) etc.

Punisher isn't taking out Conners without a LARGE amount of explosives....or a nuke.

doctorstrongbad
The Lizard is stronger than Spider-man, who can beat the punisher. Lizard has body armor (scales), high endurance (he fights spider-man) and past peak human speed. Plus its in the sewers, The Lizard's house.

I like the Punisher, but I really can't see him winning. Unless he has a nuke in his prep or gets spider-man to help him.

Lizard 10/10

Priest
Lizard eats him

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
The Lizard is stronger than Spider-man, who can beat the punisher. Lizard has body armor (scales), high endurance (he fights spider-man) and past peak human speed. Plus its in the sewers, The Lizard's house.

I like the Punisher, but I really can't see him winning. Unless he has a nuke in his prep or gets spider-man to help him.

Lizard 10/10

Lizard only lifts 10 tons, spidey 25-->30.

Lizard has a 70mph tail swing and 10mph+ sprinting he wins.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent

Yeah that was before Spidey's recent upgrades. You are right. Lizard still wins 10/10.

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox
Punisher is f*cked. Thats putting it in the bluntest sense possible.

Lizard can lift 10 Tons, has mild armour (scales) can regenerate stupidly fast) etc.

Punisher isn't taking out Conners without a LARGE amount of explosives....or a nuke.

Actually it is 12 tons stick out tongue, and unless Castle has a way of decreasing the temperatures to weaken Lizard he really doesn't have a chance, and I'm pretty sure Lizard is Bullet proof. Though his son wasn't when he was turned but he was weaker.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent

I'd say 20-25 Spidey is def not in the 30 range.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.