I Just Got A Bad Feeling About Sm3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesithlord3
i seriously think the whole movie is going to be about peter experiencing and trying to fight the symbiote.

and i think that the scene of eddie becoming venom will be towards the very end of the movie and that there will be no venom action in it
blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup

Doc Ock
Sam Raimi never wanted Venom in this movie in the first place.

But it won't be all about Peter fighting the symbiote. We have Harry's Goblin and Sandman in it, too.

thesithlord3
so venom wont have ne fighting sequences?

Doc Ock
No, he will.

He'll be in the final battle.

TheOnes2
He, Spidey and Sandy have a 10 minute fight between eachother at a construction site

doctorstrongbad
I'm sure Spider-man three will be awesome. With or without Venom in the entire movie.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by TheOnes2
He, Spidey and Sandy have a 10 minute fight between eachother at a construction site

Hey Ones!

I know, it's like people haven't read the latest issue of Empire magazine. They confirm the four-way showdown at the end, that Gwen Stacy is Eddie Brock's girl, and that Jonnah Jameson's son brings the symbiote to earth on the shuttle.

There's lots of other little tidbits in it too, but they all confirm what we've believed to be the plot for quite a while now.

Doc Ock
I didn't read the part where Gwen Stacy is Eddie Brock's girl. Where did it say that??

sithsaber408
In the article. On the page about Gwen Stacy/Bryce Howard.

(Don't have it with me, but I read it last night at Barne's and Noble.) stick out tongue

If you have the magazine, it's on the right hand side, the 4th page of the article, with the part on Mary Jane/Kirsten Dunst being on the opposite page.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by thesithlord3
i seriously think the whole movie is going to be about peter experiencing and trying to fight the symbiote.

and i think that the scene of eddie becoming venom will be towards the very end of the movie and that there will be no venom action in it
blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup I agree with you somewhat. Sandman is in it. So is Harry as Green Goblin 2. So its not all about Spidey fighting Venom. Besides don't they have to set up part four with something or someone.

thesithlord3
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I agree with you somewhat. Sandman is in it. So is Harry as Green Goblin 2. So its not all about Spidey fighting Venom. Besides don't they have to set up part four with something or someone.
ya i know, but i was hoping they'd set up SM 4 with Lizard Man or Mysterio
hey infact, technically in spiderman 3, there are 4 villians, cus the teacher is in it again

BlackC@
Empire has no reason to believe Jameson brings back the symbiote. They were taking that from Spider-Man lore in general. If you read Wizard, they have a page actually discussing the origin of the symbiote, saying it could be bought back from the moon or a lab creation. Empire is cheap and unreliable, the question was never asked in an interview and they have no proof.

The movie is SUPPOSE to be about Peter's struggle with his darkside. That's what it's all about, and it makes me really excited.

Venom WILL have a fight in this movie. There is proof. In the trailer we can see black webbing everywhere. NO this is not Spider-Man's, because we see him in his red-and-blue suit with the black webbing behind him.

Venom WILL have a decent amount of screen time.

thesithlord3
and HOW do u know u this? lol

J-Unit
hey infact, technically in spiderman 3, there are 4 villians, cus the teacher is in it again

what the hell are you talkin' bout man? Dr Connors is not the villain until he is transformed into the lizard, and he won't in this movie! smile

Doc Ock
and HOW do u know u this? lol

The only thing he/she is wrong about is Venom having a decent amount of screen time.

thesithlord3
Originally posted by J-Unit
what the hell are you talkin' bout man? Dr Connors is not the villain until he is transformed into the lizard, and he won't in this movie! smile
i know i was beein sarcastic buddy

doctorstrongbad
The lizard would make an awesome bad guy. Lets hope he is in aprt 4.

LORDSIDIOUS01
hey infact, technically in spiderman 3, there are 4 villians, cus the teacher is in it again I believe that is what Raimi will do. He will set up part 4 sometime during the film.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I believe that is what Raimi will do. He will set up part 4 sometime during the film.

Well most movies try to set the plot for the next one. The Lizard would be an awesome bad guy in part 4, he could solo as the only hero.

BlackC@
Venom will have a decent amount of screen time. Don't you think Sam and Avi and Alvin know how much of a hype Venom is? They wont disappoint fans.

Doc Ock
He's only in it for the final battle.

That's not a decent amount of screen time.

doctorstrongbad
It doesn't really matter about Venom. Sandman can solo this movie and it would still be awesome. Spider-man is the black suit alone is worth the price of the ticket.

Doc Ock
Depends on your perspective.

Sucks for the Venom fans.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by BlackC@
Venom will have a decent amount of screen time. Don't you think Sam and Avi and Alvin know how much of a hype Venom is? They wont disappoint fans. You are right, but I believe at least thats what my sources tell me is that Spidey 4 is set up in Spidey 3.

sithsaber408
There IS NO spidey 4.

Sorry fanboys, except for Rocky and Bond (which Spidey ain't) hollywood makes series in trilogies.

(or reboots like Batman or Superman, but you have to wait 10 years)

This is gonna be it for awhile.

thesithlord3
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
It doesn't really matter about Venom. Sandman can solo this movie and it would still be awesome. Spider-man is the black suit alone is worth the price of the ticket.
ya sandman is a good villian, but how much more original can sam raimi go to not copy off of the mummy?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by sithsaber408
There IS NO spidey 4.

Sorry fanboys, except for Rocky and Bond (which Spidey ain't) hollywood makes series in trilogies.

Who are you calling a fanboy?

They made 4 bats and 4 supes movies, and they were crappy. Why wouldn't they make a fourth spider-man? The first two were made tons of money and were very successful.

Doc Ock
Wrong, two of the Batman and Superman movies were crappy.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by sithsaber408
There IS NO spidey 4.

I fail to understand your correlation between suspecting a fourth Spider-Man movie and being a fanboy.

BlackC@
Originally posted by Doc Ock
He's only in it for the final battle.

That's not a decent amount of screen time.

Do you know how long the final battle is? No. So shut your pie-hole.

Venom is put into this film for a reason and the time he is given is to tell a part of the story, not for fans to sit there for an hour and gawk at how cool they think he looks. Make no mistake, he's in there for a certain amount of time for a reason, he's not going to be given plenty of time for fans to gaze at him with drool hanging from their mouths, how pointless.

To all who think Mysterio will be in the fourth, are you stupid? He's possibly the most boring villain. He has no powers and wouldn't even prove a threat! Each villain has to be stronger then the last because it makes us think "Spidey hasn't handled someone this strong, can he beat them?" They're not going to add someone that's weaker then Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, or Venom. We know Spidey can beat someone that's not the strongest he's ever faced. It's gotta' be someone stronger then all of them.

BlackC@
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I fail to understand your correlation between suspecting a fourth Spider-Man movie and being a fanboy.

Grantis Curtis said there is only 3 villains in this movie.

BlackC@
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Spider-man in the black suit alone is worth the price of the ticket.

I agree. It's such an awsome and interesting story to tell that I'm so excited to see.

Spiderman_RJ
i just so wanted mj to DIE!.....its sickening....wah....it aint gonna happen.
what pissed me its another peter wimpy mj soup opera drama AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
and peter still being a shy guy...after geting the suit peter started being more outing in the comic, more man like, but maiting his quietness.in the movies he is just a geek.

Doc Ock
Do you know how long the final battle is? No. So shut your pie-hole.

Do you know how long it is?? No. So shut your pie hole, you psychotic idiot.

Name me one final battle in a comic book movie that lasted more than 10 minutes. Go ahead. Name one.

And what's even more great, is the Venom isn't getting the final battle to himself. Sandman and Harry's Goblin will be there too. Hee hee big grin

You are right. He is in it for a certain amount of time. Say, 10 minutes or so. That's Venom's purpose in this movie. Eye candy for the final fight.

doctorstrongbad
I agree. It's such an awsome and interesting story to tell that I'm so excited to see.

I don't care about Venom or what other bad guys show up. I'm looking forward to the black suit to being major plot line of the movie.

VenomCarnage21
If this movie fails, then Marvel, Sony, Colombia, or whoever needs to stop making the 3rd movie into some overhyped melee. I hope SM3 has substanence, unlike X3. The 1st two movies were a great blend of storytelling and action.

Doc Ock
There's no way this movie is going to fail.

It has guaranteed success.

Spiderman_RJ
this movie has venom, that alone will make the movie sell,why you think evil greed avi arad convinced raimi to put him in?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
this movie has venom, that alone will make the movie sell,why you think evil greed avi arad convinced raimi to put him in?

Venom or not, Part three is going to be awesome. Black suit + Sandman = another big money maker.

BlackC@
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Do you know how long it is?? No. So shut your pie hole, you psychotic idiot.

Name me one final battle in a comic book movie that lasted more than 10 minutes. Go ahead. Name one.

And what's even more great, is the Venom isn't getting the final battle to himself. Sandman and Harry's Goblin will be there too. Hee hee big grin

You are right. He is in it for a certain amount of time. Say, 10 minutes or so. That's Venom's purpose in this movie. Eye candy for the final fight.

Before he fights, they have to establish the character, you retard.

There will be two fights. The first fight will be Spidey on his own versus Venom. This is when he realises he is no match for Venom on his own. This is obvious because Peter says to Harry "I need your help."
Peter wouldn't go to Harry unless he knew how powerful Venom was.

Maybe this is the first movie that will have a ten minute battle scene. We don't know that Sandman will be in the final fight.

No he's not eye-candy for the final fight! Obviously they have to bring him in because of Peter getting rid of the black suit. It's all tying up the feud between Peter and Eddie. Eddie is finally getting his revenge and Peter is learning that it's come back to bite him in the ass.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Got more to throw? Go ahead. I've got plenty of fire left.

Spiderman_RJ
actually the line is i DONT need your help, then MJ replies even spiderman needs help sometimes peter. the i need your help is just a audio edit for making the trailer apealing, they stuff like this everytime, puting the audio that doesnt belong to one scene to another to make it looks better,then you watch the movie and it wasnt like that at all.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
actually the line is i DONT need your help, then MJ replies even spiderman needs help sometimes peter. the i need your help is just a audio edit for making the trailer apealing, they stuff like this everytime, puting the audio that doesnt belong to one scene to another to make it looks better,then you watch the movie and it wasnt like that at all.

Its like when the show the funniest scenes on the commerical. You go to the movie and then its lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.