I Hate New York!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
New York sucks.

God.

Can't believe there's a whole show devoted to New York.

Superficial. Materialistic. No kind of skills whatsoever. UGLY.

I would like to say that Chance was just kept for ratings, but nah. That's what you get when you tune in to Watch I love New York.

I won't be any longer. I was just giving it a test run. Besides. "Lost" is coming back on next week. clapping

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Vinny Valentine
It hates you too.

Strangelove
I almost got run over by a truck in New York

MR.Grum
i live therelookaround

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG! I LOVE 'I love New York.'

She is so much more likable now that she has her show. She's actually a good person at heart.

Its so funny!

And Heat's really hot bag

MR.Grum
o your talking abought that spin off nvm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by InnerRise
New York sucks.

God.

I would like to say that Chance was just kept for ratings, but nah. That's what you get when you tune in to Watch I love New York.

I won't be any longer. I was just giving it a test run. Besides. "Lost" is coming back on next week. clapping

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... If anyone should've gotten a show from The Flavour of Love, it should've been Buckwild

LiL nAstY GirL
I live in New York too. no expression

MR.Grum
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I live in New York too. no expression wana do somethinglookaround

InnerRise
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It hates you too.

You refer to New York as "IT".

Yeah, sounds about right. You must know of New York as well. I'd call New York an "IT" myself.

Originally posted by Strangelove
I almost got run over by a truck in New York
D@MN! hahaha. I didn't know you rolled like that. I thought you were a virgin. How big is she for you to almost got run over a truck INSIDE New York?

Originally posted by MR.Grum
i live therelookaround
How does "IT" smell?

OMG! I LOVE 'I love New York.'

She is so much more likable now that she has her show. She's actually a good person at heart.

Its so funny!

And Heat's really hot bag
I wouldn't have thought you to like New York.

You really think New York is more likable on that show? erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

LiL nAstY GirL
Nah, Im good lookaround

LiL nAstY GirL

I didnt at first, I thought the ***** was crazy. firefirefireph

Actually I do. Its not really noticable unless you're looking for it. Like shes really nice to the guys sometimes. ((Like when she was with T-Bone))

MR.Grum
Nah, Im good lookaround smile i figuerd like go to a club or something noothing like gang bang in the back of a train or anything like that... wink

~Da Rev~

Actually I do. Its not really noticable unless you're looking for it. Like shes really nice to the guys sometimes. ((Like when she was with T-Bone)) All i know is that she was nuts on FOL, and so was her crazy ass mother.

MR.Grum
You refer to New York as "IT".

Yeah, sounds about right. You must know of New York as well. I'd call New York an "IT" myself.

D@MN! hahaha. I didn't know you rolled like that. I thought you were a virgin. How big is she for you to almost got run over a truck INSIDE New York?

How does "IT" smell?

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... depends witch way the wind is blowing

InnerRise

Actually I do. Its not really noticable unless you're looking for it. Like shes really nice to the guys sometimes. ((Like when she was with T-Bone)) Yeah, she did hold back and spared some guys feelings. Like the one with the dog that died.

But those little moments still don't redeem her in my eyes.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
All i know is that she was nuts on FOL, and so was her crazy ass mother.

Oh yeah, her mom is ****ing insane, but New York isnt too bad. The only reason she was a nut on FOL was because she was competing with all the other girls, now the tables a turned, and the guys are the nuts, and she seems normal stick out tongue

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah, she did hold back and spared some guys feelings. Like the one with the dog that died.

But those little moments still don't redeem her in my eyes.

Yeah, she has some good in her stick out tongue

Time can only tell stick out tongue

Bunny B
New York sucks.

God.

YAY for LOST!! love

~Da Rev~
Oh yeah, her mom is ****ing insane, but New York isnt too bad. The only reason she was a nut on FOL was because she was competing with all the other girls, now the tables a turned, and the guys are the nuts, and she seems normal stick out tongue I have yet to see that show, but i've wanted too for a while. I'll catch its when its a marathon.

InnerRise
I have yet to see that show, but i've wanted too for a while. I'll catch its when its a marathon. You've only missed like 2 episodes I think.

I however will be missing all of the rest of them.

LiL nAstY GirL
I have yet to see that show, but i've wanted too for a while. I'll catch its when its a marathon.

Its actually pretty entertaining stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Its actually pretty entertaining stick out tongue I love the "Celebreality" show's on VH1, they make me giggle. I guess New York isn't a celeb or anything, i was just talking about the reality shows on Vh1 and junk. Celebrity Paranormal is my all time favorite show on that channel.

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG! eek! I LOVED that show laughing

~Da Rev~
OMG! eek! I LOVED that show laughing We have almost evey episode recorded on our DVR. Its an awesome show.

LiL nAstY GirL
I am SO jealous stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
I am SO jealous stick out tongue On of my favorite ones is when the chick boxer was on...i can't remember her name for the life of me, but holy crap was it funny.

Punkyhermy
i heart ny!
eek!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
i heart ny!
eek! laughing out loud that made me think of nyny stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
New York sucks.

God.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... I hate New York too... shes so stupid... but Im still gonna watch her show

even worse is her momrunforhills

InnerRise
Yes! Her mom is a beast!!

Did you see her running though from Chance. Magnificient!

All talk, but she's still a pain.

It almost makes you think that New York(Tiffany) didn't have a chance as a child to grow up into anything but what she has become.

Morning_Glory
Yes! Her mom is a beast!!

Did you see her running though from Chance. Magnificient!

All talk, but she's still a pain.

It almost makes you think that New York(Tiffany) didn't have a chance as a child to grow up into anything but what she has become.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... oh I havent watched the show yet... I just remember New York and her mom on Flavor of Love ninja

but I will end up watching I Love NY, gotta see what happens smile

LethalFemme
Her mom is a *****. But shouldn't this thread be in the tv or celebrity forum?stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Her mom is a *****. But shouldn't this thread be in the tv or celebrity forum?stick out tongue

Her mom is a truck? blink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Her mom is a truck? blink

Thank god someone is online.hug

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It hates you too.

JacopeX
New York sucks.

God.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... I dont care about the shows you came up with. Or smallville. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Her mom is a *****. But shouldn't this thread be in the tv or celebrity forum?stick out tongue probably

InnerRise
Originally posted by JacopeX
I dont care about the shows you came up with. Or smallville. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then why even post?

By the way, I didn't come up with this show. I'd never come up with a show like this.

Spartan005
I live in New York too. no expression

Dr. Badass420
i love new york, some of my famliy lives there

soin2cal
Are you joking?
I mean i havent got a big interest inNew york, but i doubt id find it bad laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
West Coast in Da House! Word!

soin2cal
why hate NYmessed? Understandable if you live in NYClaughing out loud

BobbyD
New York sucks.

God.

The city for as large as it is, is really not all that bad. But my gosh, the people there?......some of the angriest, most uppity, snobby, condescending, know-it-all, pieces of crap in the world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

soin2cal
Size doesnt always mean anything thoughstick out tongue

Spartan005
Originally posted by BobbyD
The city for as large as it is, is really not all that bad. But my gosh, the people there?......some of the angriest, most uppity, snobby, condescending, know-it-all, pieces of crap in the world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know... I am an angry, uppity, snobby, condescending, know-it-all, piece of crap. no expression

BobbyD
Originally posted by Spartan005
I know... I am an angry, uppity, snobby, condescending, know-it-all, piece of crap. no expression

laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.