To all those who participated in the Translation stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
The following is an email I got from some fanfiction.net people. I thought I would run this by everyone before sending them a message. Please, if you did any translation scenes at all, respond to this message so you can be credited for whatever they're doing. You never know.

----------------------------------------------------------
'Ello! This is a note from ASID, which is actually made up of 4 people who all basically have the same obsessions. We would like to say that we simply luv ur stories, especially Dead Man's Chest: What They Were REALLY Saying. The main point of this message is that we were planning to make a kinda movie out of your story and then post it on u-tube in a chapter like form. We would most definately give the credit to you in the film and anything else you might want to add. Can't wait to hear back from you. Buh-Bye.

Gravitation
I know I didn't participate in the story,but that would be AWESOME to see a movie made that was based on a story that people HERE made on YT!!!

IheartPocky
yeah neither did I. AWESOME though!

Now I wish I did sad hehe

PirateDiva
I didnt participate....but that is sooooo cool! OMG...I cant wait to see it!!

sailorleo
omg, they should do t. maria's diaries...that'd be hilarious!

T.Maria
i participated....but how do i contact them to let them know i did?? lol

btw this is AWSOME news!!! big grin big grin

makes u happy to know that people liked what we have written!! big grin

and sailor....it would be great if they did a video about the diaries wouldnt it??? big grin

But i dont think alot of people would understand what it was about lol smile

tee_pirategirl
well I did ONE scene..the scne with jack and barbossa in the cave. does that count? even if I don't get any credit I'd love to see it on you tube!!!!

willofthewisp
Everyone who actually did a scene, I'll send them the names and hopefully they'll put those in some kind of credits. I just wanted everyone who participated to say whether or not they wanted them to do it and give me their name so I can give that info to them. I'd love to see our scripts on youtube.

Gravitation
They're going to ACT it out? *laughs* I can not wait for this!

tee_pirategirl
I think it's going to be more of a paradoy..like the SCNES from the movies with different voices for every scene? I dunno...but maybe if they are going to ACT it out we should suggest that they go with a paradoy instead. can't wait to see it though..even if they do try and act it out

T.Maria
me thinks they may have clips of the actual film and the character speaking...and then have thought bubbles as to what they're actually saying....

im loving this idea!! big grin

Willo, i would be honoured for them to make a vid about this, its really exciting!!!! they have my full support lol big grin

SarahB
oh wow!! thts a gd idea i think i remeber doing a translation of at least 1 scene

where will and elizabeth get married...

cnt wait til they post..i wud be glad 4 them 2big grin

-savvychick-
omg!! that would be awesome!!!

i can't wait to see itbig grinbig grinbig grin

willofthewisp
Yes, we'd all like to see it, but I want everyone to say if they did a scene or not so I can send them names so no one gets left out.

katelovespirate
thats a great idea. i was thinking that would be fun after watching the legacy spoof.

definately on board. smile cant wait to see it.

willofthewisp
Okay, here are the names I'm going to send. If anyone needs to be on here, say so on this thread.

Willofthewisp, Katelovespirate, Piratediva, Ivebeendepped, T.Maria, SarahB, Savvychick, Tee Pirategirl, Gravitation, Sailorleo, Iheartpocky, LovelyOne

willofthewisp
Chikimina

willofthewisp
Mistypirate and CaptainJacky. Am I missing anyone?

katelovespirate
looks like you've got everyone. smile

IheartPocky
i didnt write anything.. no expression

Bwa Ha Ha
.........that's cool

Mistypirate
Originally posted by IheartPocky
i didnt write anything.. no expression

Neither did I sad But congrats to everyone that helped. Can't wait to see it. big grin

willofthewisp
Okay, I sent them the names and told them to keep us informed of their progress. Hopefully this will turn into something fun. Their profile names is ASID-POP on fanfiction.net if anyone wants to personally contact them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.