Ryu and Ken Masters vs Alba and Soiree Meira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Ken tinks that Ryu isn't going to make it to the tournament in Southtown (since Eliza has forbid Ken to compete in any tournament unles Ryu is competing), but he shows up in the nick of time.

The two rivals, representing the Ansatsuken Dojo, wipe the floor with the Kyokugenryu Dojo. Just when they are nearly declared the winners of the tournament, two new challengers appear.

Ryu and Ken think that the challengers are Kyo Kusanagi and Terry Bogard. Instead, it's the Meira brothers, Alba and Soiree. The duo throw down a challenge to the two battle-hardened veterans, which is accepted.

Ryu fights Alba, while Ken fights Soiree as bets are taken on who would win the match.

Sado22
I'd go with the Meira's....bring on the flame posts, bidges! mad
Alba's got power. all his moves send the opponent flying. He's got speed. he's got reversals and he's got technique. the only move by alba that doesn't send the guy flying back is his projectiles but he can do three in a row of those to take care of the "almighty" hadoukenroll eyes (sarcastic)
alba also has really powerful specials. no hope for the "true warrior".
Alba bashes Ryu all over Southtown and sends him home packing...he even pays for the ticket back home and for the medical bill since he's a nice guybig grin

Soiree...well he's got guts and his multiple attacks with his legs would bother Ken but Ken's a pro and he's a good kicker himself. also he can "mix it" since he can punch as well. i'd put my money on Ken but Soiree MAY pull off an upset...though i doubt it. Ken wins.

Alba then kills Ken.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
YAR!

brainchild81
Ken beats the living sh*t outta Soiree and Ryu gets up close(DP has invincibility and will knock Alba out of any of theses moves that knock people back) and Shin Shoryukens Alba to KOdom. Ken then gives them some money to buy some clothes & haircuts that don't look so gay. The vets humiliate the newcomers

lightness
i guess ken/ryu wins.

alba/soiree are weaker than the kyo main heroes, i think.

Remulous
Ryu and Ken. I doubt either Alba or Soiree can beat a serious Kyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.