What makes a man a MAN? This is for guys to answer. Ladies critique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I was reading some stuff that Syren and LethalFemme were talking about and I got to thinking; what do us guys think girls want in a man? So guys, what qualities do you think make the chicks dig us so much. And ladies, go ahead and state your opinions as well. I'll start.

1. Chicks love being called "chicks". Even if they say they don't like it, they really do.

2. They love being man handled, like when you are kissing them, just pick them up and lay them down on the couch or bed and then go for it!

3. They love when you tell them to f*ck off. I mean, let's get real guys, chicks don't want a p*ssy for a man, so by telling them to f*ck off once in a while it lets them know you are tough.

4. They like when you pull their hair during doggystyle.

That's all I got for now. cool

LethalFemme
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

4. buttsecks.

nahuh

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by LethalFemme
nahuh

I meant doggystyle, not actual pooter penetration. My bad. erm

Rogue Jedi
um.....there is a whole lot more to it than that.

=Tired Hiker=
I meant doggystyle, not actual pooter penetration. My bad. erm I fixxed it. smile

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
um.....there is a whole lot more to it than that.

um.....not really.

Rogue Jedi
um...yeah, really.

=Tired Hiker=
um...yeah, really.

Cut to the chase and dish what you think you know.

LethalFemme
I fixxed it. smile

love

=Tired Hiker=
I meant doggystyle, not actual pooter penetration. My bad. erm Originally posted by LethalFemme
love

Chicks love when you fix posts. cool

Syren
laughing out loud

Hiker, you present some valid points. I am intrigued to know what RJ thinks too big grin

Hey Femme, they's got no idea *snigger*

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

Hiker, you present some valid points. cool

Rogue Jedi
easy, you hairy beast, i'll tell ya. laughing out loud

1. Chicks love being called "chicks". Even if they say they don't like it, they really do.
true, but only if it is in a third party reference.

2. They love being man handled, like when you are kissing them, just pick them up and lay them down on the couch or bed and then go for it!
true, very true!!!

3. They love when you tell them to f*ck off. I mean, let's get real guys, chicks don't want a p*ssy for a man, so by telling them to f*ck off once in a while it lets them know you are tough.
you can show them you are tough in many ways, this is not one of them

you'd be surprised how many girls do not like this

LethalFemme

I just love when you bend down and you can see the crack of your...........smile.leftright

laughing out loud

Hiker, you present some valid points. I am intrigued to know what RJ thinks too big grin

Hey Femme, they's got no idea *snigger*

I would generally like to hear what RJ has to say too.yes

I know dem men's and they crazy ideas. Next thin you know they'll try to figure out the female orgasm *giggle*

=Tired Hiker=
easy, you hairy beast, i'll tell ya. laughing out loud

true, but only if it is in a third party reference.

true, very true!!!

you can show them you are tough in many ways, this is not one of them

you'd be surprised how many girls do not like this

Okay, you analyzed it doo much, you are too sensitive. Chicks don't like that.

xXxPunkchickxXx

I think women love being called Chick by their friends. Not a guy she wants to have a relationship with

Yes this is true. Women love men being rough with them. But not all the time, they need the soft romantic side too.

Do women really like that?

I have never tried this so I can comment

But I really think you need to hear what a women wants in a man from a women

Syren

I would generally like to hear what RJ has to say too.yes

I know dem men's and they crazy ideas. Next thin you know they'll try to figure out the female orgasm *giggle*

RJ also presents some valid points smile

oh lolz!! no wai they's gonna evr find tht 1 out... only a women no a womenz lyks

Rogue Jedi
Okay, you analyzed it doo much, you are too sensitive. Chicks don't like that.
women dont like sensitive men? are you kidding me? ok, brendan fraser in "bedazzled" would be too much. but you have to have the right mixture of sensitivity and toughness. if you are overly tough, girls will be repelled. only one night stands will present themselves. if you are overly sensitive, they will have no confidence in your manhood.

LethalFemme
RJ also presents some valid points smile

oh lolz!! no wai they's gonna evr find tht 1 out... only a women no a womenz lyks

I know. He's so sweet.smile

u dinks de evr finds out dat alls womens iz differnts and cnt be lumdp togther?

=Tired Hiker=
women dont like sensitive men? are you kidding me? ok, brendan fraser in "bedazzled" would be too much. but you have to have the right mixture of sensitivity and toughness. if you are overly tough, girls will be repelled. only one night stands will present themselves. if you are overly sensitive, they will have no confidence in your manhood. I agree you can't be too tough off the bat, but to keep them for a while longer than one night, like maybe for a week, you gotta be tough and a bit rude. You have to show them that you are bullet proof.

=Tired Hiker=
And no matter what women say, they are all the same. They aren't any different from eachother and they can be lumped together. If not, then they are lesbians.

LethalFemme
And no matter what women say, they are all the same. They aren't any different from eachother and they can be lumped together. If not, then they are lesbians.

You just contradicted yourself in one post.lol

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx

I think women love being called Chick by their friends. Not a guy she wants to have a relationship with

Yes this is true. Women love men being rough with them. But not all the time, they need the soft romantic side too.

Do women really like that?

I have never tried this so I can comment

But I really think you need to hear what a women wants in a man from a women

Oh god. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
I agree you can't be too tough off the bat, but to keep them for a while longer than one night, like maybe for a week, you gotta be tough and a bit rude. You have to show them that you are bullet proof.
and you can do this in other ways. you dont have to be all tough guy rude as hell and stuff.
theres been times in me and FJ's relationship that i had to be the badass, the tough guy. but there has also been times when i cried in her arms as we watched a sappy movie. theres been times when i use humor to make her stop feeling pooey, theres times when i give her whatever she wants (which is most of the time :lolsmile.
you have to combine them all.

=Tired Hiker=
You just contradicted yourself in one post.lol

Not really, because lesbians are actually men trying to get out of a woman's body. smile

Kongu Dude
um...yeah, really.
herborly

=Tired Hiker=
and you can do this in other ways. you dont have to be all tough guy rude as hell and stuff.
theres been times in me and FJ's relationship that i had to be the badass, the tough guy. but there has also been times when i cried in her arms as we watched a sappy movie. theres been times when i use humor to make her stop feeling pooey, theres times when i give her whatever she wants (which is most of the time :lolsmile.

Goddamnit, you are ruining my thread! puke

Kongu Dude
petpet

LethalFemme
but there has also been times when i cried in her arms as we watched a sappy movie. theres been times when i use humor to make her stop feeling pooey, theres times when i give her whatever she wants (which is most of the time :lolsmile.

I promise not to laugh at you for admitting that.no expression

Not really, because lesbians are actually men trying to get out of a woman's body. smile

Too late you lose but. you're still cute.mhmlovemhm

Kongu Dude
What about me? mhmembarrasmentmhm

=Tired Hiker=
I promise not to laugh at you for admitting that.no expression

Too late you lose but. you're still cute.mhmlovemhm

My looks don't matter. It's my bullet proof toughness that turn you on. cool

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
What about me? mhmembarrasmentmhm

mhmhugmhm

LethalFemme
My looks don't matter. It's my bullet proof toughness that turn you on. cool

Nah thats what you think really its the sig.ninja

Rogue Jedi
sorry, i forgot this is the OTF. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Nah thats what you think really its the sig.ninja

Yeah, great, that's not even a picture of me. Now I'm going to sue you.

Chicks love when you file lawsuits against them. big grin

=Tired Hiker=
sorry, i forgot this is the OTF. wink

If I was being serious about all of this, I'd be posting in the GDF. wink But hey, I can't give away all my secrets. Chicks love a guy with secrets.

Rogue Jedi
dood.....do you have a kangaroo fetish?

LethalFemme
Yeah, great, that's not even a picture of me. Now I'm going to sue you.

Chicks love when you file lawsuits against them. big grin

I never said it was you.mhm

Rogue Jedi
TH....doer of kangaroos. i'm gonna tell crocodile dundee!!!

=Tired Hiker=
dood.....do you have a kangaroo fetish?

Chicks love a guy with animal fetishes. cool smokin'

Rogue Jedi
um....ok. nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! what about little bunnies?

=Tired Hiker=
Nah, too tight.

Rogue Jedi
right...lest you are...man, i wanna say someones name here, but i dont want a shitstorm.

=Tired Hiker=
right...lest you are...man, i wanna say someones name here, but i dont want a shitstorm.

Oh, c'mon RJ, just do it man. It's the internet, who cares. eek!

LethalFemme

Was it me?no expression

Rogue Jedi
nope....ok, here is their name.....

laughing out loud

LethalFemme

laughing out loud

I think I know who!ninja

Rogue Jedi
share.

LethalFemme
is it their real name or screenname?

Rogue Jedi
depends.

LethalFemme
so its someone with their real name in their screenname?

=Tired Hiker=

laughing out loud

Just pm me. big grin

Naz

no

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Naz
no

I know, I was just messin. cool

Rogue Jedi
Just pm me. big grin
gimmee a kiss, you hairy ****. laughing out loud

LethalFemme
gimmee a kiss, you hairy ****. laughing out loud

pm me too.smile

Storm
I was reading some stuff that Syren and LethalFemme were talking about and I got to thinking; what do us guys think girls want in a man? So guys, what qualities do you think make the chicks dig us so much. And ladies, go ahead and state your opinions as well. I'll start.

Not to mention that women are just dying to serve their man hand and foot, night and day, 24/7 yes

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rogue Jedi
eat my shorts.

Storm
How rude.

Rogue Jedi
ruder than telling a "chick" to "fukk off?"

Storm
You didn' t quite get the underlying nuance of this thread. This is nothing more but a parody.

Oh god. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
someone is taking my posts way too literally.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Storm
Not to mention that women are just dying to serve their man hand and foot, night and day, 24/7 yes

See, a woman with class. Fire sure is lucky! big grin

=Tired Hiker=
someone is taking my posts way too literally.

Oh, I get it, so you had US fooled this whole time with your seriousness? eek!

Rogue Jedi
no, thats not what i meant.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Storm

I've always wanted to be barefoot and pregnant.happy

=Tired Hiker=
I've always wanted to be barefoot and pregnant.happy

I'm on my way! eek!

*Hiker rushes to the Las Vegas airport and catches the red eye.* After this I'll be catching another red eye if you know what I mean. wink big grin

Rogue Jedi
red eye, pink eye.....

=Tired Hiker=
red eye, pink eye..... No, I'm not visiting your place silly! smile

Rogue Jedi
you DO get the pink eye joke, right?

=Tired Hiker=
you DO get the pink eye joke, right? Well, there are dual meanings . . . . yes, I get it. Friggin RJ. big grin laughing

LethalFemme
I'm on my way! eek!

*Hiker rushes to the Las Vegas airport and catches the red eye.* After this I'll be catching another red eye if you know what I mean. wink big grin

*Lethal await Hiker anxiously................and stretches.*eyes

=Tired Hiker=
*Lethal await Hiker anxiously................and stretches.*eyes

Alright, have a good night. I'm going to go masturbate now. Ciao! smile

Mišt
Where dem hos at?pirate

LethalFemme
Alright, have a good night. I'm going to go masturbate now. Ciao! smile

ah man bye sweetie. Think of me.mwah1

~Da Moose~
Alana....I can't PM you.....it says you turned it off.

AOR

The Following Rules That Make Man a Man ermm

=Tired Hiker=
I saw a bit of my part and was laughing my ass off, I have to watch it later when the newsroom isn't so noisy.

Ooops, f*ck, wrong thread.

BobbyD

laughing out loud ..speaking from a little experience here.

#1 is not really a big issue.
#2? Yes, when they're in the mood.
#3 Uh no, especially one with self esteem. ...works when they're young, but when you get older, the nice ones turn and walk away because of your perceived immaturity. The evil/angry ones will say F-U back. NOTE: Abandon this girl immediately.
#4 Depends on the girl. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BobbyD
laughing out loud ..speaking from a little experience here.

#1 is not really a big issue.
#2? Yes, when they're in the mood.
#3 Uh no, especially one with self esteem. ...works when they're young, but when you get older, the nice ones turn and walk away because of your perceived immaturity. The evil/angry ones will say F-U back. NOTE: Abandon this girl immediately.
#4 Depends on the girl. wink

I was being sarcastic. eek!

AOR
Originally posted by AOR
The Following Rules That Make Man a Man ermm

MR.Grum
Chicks love when you fix posts. cool chiks love it when you fix anything

InnerRise
A Wee Wee ermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MightyEInherjar
When you're having sex, bench press the gal and throw her against the wall as hard as you can.

I did this recently, and went to see if she was okay...and in fact, she was more than okay. She was so happy that I did that, she was bawling her brains out. Her face was red, and she was having such a hard time breathing it was obvious she was having an orgasm. She tried to stand up to find the words to thank me and fell over, holding her head.

That's right, it was so manly she just fainted. I tapped her in the face with my pants-ferret to see if she was awake. Nope, she was out sleeping like a baby.

Dr. Badass420

mhm unless you make a thread stating "i am going back to pot"
-Then I just dont want to hear it

BobbyD
I was being sarcastic. eek!

My apologies then. But, definitely pay attention to my rule #3.

...could come in handy one day.

wink

=Tired Hiker=
My apologies then. But, definitely pay attention to my rule #3.

...could come in handy one day.

wink

It's all good, but I don't think I need to worry, I'm not going to ever tell my gf to f*ck off unless I catch her buying crack or something like that.

BobbyD
It's all good, but I don't think I need to worry, I'm not going to ever tell my gf to f*ck off unless I catch her buying crack or something like that.

..in which case you should ask her to share first.

If she says no, then tell her to bleep off. shifty

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
mhm unless you make a thread stating "i am going back to pot"
-Then I just dont want to hear it

=Tired Hiker=
..in which case you should ask her to share first.

If she says no, then tell her to bleep off. shifty

The funky green crack maybe! eek! smokin'

BobbyD
The funky green crack maybe! eek! smokin'

laughing

DarkC

1.) Affection and intimacy, but freedom and space as well. It's a delicate balance. Think of it as a knife balanced by its point.

2.) Looks. Who the hell doesn't go for looks one way or another. TO some degree.

3.)Spontaneity. Not so spontaneous as to punch her in the face, then smile sweetly. Like, random hugs once in a while. They love surprises.

4.) Naturalness. Girls hate it when you act up to look cool.

5.) The fact that you can be their personal wailing wall in times of domestic crisis. Try and be sympathetic and understanding and they will love you.

So ladies, how'd I do? stick out tongue

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by DarkC
1.) Affection and intimacy, but freedom and space as well. It's a delicate balance. Think of it as a knife balanced by its point.

2.) Looks. Who the hell doesn't go for looks one way or another. TO some degree.

3.)Spontaneity. Not so spontaneous as to punch her in the face, then smile sweetly. Like, random hugs once in a while. They love surprises.

4.) Naturalness. Girls hate it when you act up to look cool.

5.) The fact that you can be their personal wailing wall in times of domestic crisis. Try and be sympathetic and understanding and they will love you.

So ladies, how'd I do? stick out tongue Originally posted by BobbyD
laughing

DarkC
huh

Dr. Badass420
ermm

MR.Grum
reading

The Pict

laughing out loud

MR.Grum
chicks love it when you post ownage

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by MR.Grum
chicks love it when you post ownage
emoticon___pwned
this is better than that no expression

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
emoticon___pwned
this is better than that no expression indeed

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by MR.Grum
indeed
owned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.