Should terror suspects have a right to due process?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
as im sure many of you know, u.s. lawfirms are now defending detainees in guantanimo bay.

pleased? outraged?

discuss

Strangelove
Yes.

Robtard
Everyone, even the sickest and lowest form of primordial swamp shit degenerates should have that right.

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
as im sure many of you know, u.s. lawfirms are now defending detainees in guantanimo bay.

pleased? outraged?

discuss

Hell yes of course they should. A terror suspect can be anybody in the world with the wrong name or who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... Without trail you are locking up innocent people. And I hate locking up innocent people

Grimm22
Yes, but no burracrats

outroaring
haha, yes smile

Kinneary
Why shouldn't they?

PVS
i dont know, honestly...but i wish such sound logic was a prerequisite for being a senior official at the pentagon

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070113/pl_afp/usattacksjustice_070113000943

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
i dont know, honestly...but i wish such sound logic was a prerequisite for being a senior official at the pentagon

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070113/pl_afp/usattacksjustice_070113000943

Yeah it does really shock if people try to figure out if somebody is guilty or not and want to get innocent people out of jail...

Damn those bastards, damn them all to hell

Symmetric Chaos
US law says they have right to due process so denying it to them should be criminal.

PVS
the arguement some present is that since these prison camps are not on u.s. soil, and the detainees are not u.s. citizens, then they by extention have no basic human rights, letalone being under the guidelines of the constitution.

also may i remind those reading of newly passed military commissions act which not only strips 'enemy combatants' of basic human rights, but also allows the executive branch to suspend the right to selectively suspend the 700 year old right of habius corpus for any u.s. citizen.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by PVS
the arguement some present is that since these prison camps are not on u.s. soil, and the detainees are not u.s. citizens, then they by extention have no basic human rights, letalone being under the guidelines of the constitution.

also may i remind those reading of newly passed military commissions act which not only strips 'enemy combatants' of basic human rights, but also allows the executive branch to suspend the right to selectively suspend the 700 year old right of habius corpus for any u.s. citizen.

Denying them basic human rights is the same as saying they're not human (racists). If the US arrested them then they should be subject to US legal protection no matter where they are IMO.

Robtard
If you're being accused/prosecuted under U.S. Law aren't you automatically under it's protection too?

Grimm22
I say we let Jack Bauer deal with them and let god sort them out cool

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
I say we let Jack Bauer deal with them and let god sort them out cool

He hasn't been in law enforcement since like season 2. smile

jaden101
i think the whole problem stems from the fact that many of them are guilty as sin yet there is no evidence for it because it isn't and shouldn't be a soldiers duty to prove that they are being shot at/ mortared, bombed by terrorists...if it were then it would involve having forensic teams fingerprinting and DNA testing every seized weapon and terrorist in a dangerous combat zone and matching up bullets fired to particular guns...

in short its just not possible

on the other hand it could be considered that the US brought that problem on themselves by not classifying the detainees as POW's and thus the same level of criminal prosecution and demand for evidence to prove terrorist activity that would not have been needed under a war situation...they would merely do what has been done in the past...POW's would be detained for the duration of the war and then freed...given that the war on terror will most likely drag on indefinitely then the POW's could be held indefinitely

Mindship
Yes. And that's why our way of life is better than one which denies this.

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101

on the other hand it could be considered that the US brought that problem on themselves by not classifying the detainees as POW's

bingo

btw, i intended to title this thread "OMG LAWYERS REPRESENTING TERRORISTS!!!" to sex it up and spin it right (im gunnin for sean hannity's job)

Grimm22
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He hasn't been in law enforcement since like season 2. smile

Jack is beyond the law no expression

silver_tears
Yes, but no burracrats

Bureaucrats. What the f**k?

Originally posted by Robtard
Everyone, even the sickest and lowest form of primordial swamp shit degenerates should have that right.

thumb up

Grimm22
Originally posted by silver_tears
Bureaucrats. What the f**k?

Aw shaddup stick out tongue

Bardock42

Yeah, so we can find out if they are actually the sickest and lowest form of primordial swamp shit degenerates or whether people just assume they are the sickest and lowest form of primordial swamp shit degenerates and want to lynch them cause they are stupid and think they are the sickest and lowest form of primordial swamp shit degenerates.

Hehe.

Rogue Jedi
the lawfirms are out for money. there is a reason lawyers are called sharks.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
bingo

btw, i intended to title this thread "OMG LAWYERS REPRESENTING TERRORISTS!!!" to sex it up and spin it right (im gunnin for sean hannity's job)

you wouldn't have used enough exclamation marks if you wrote it like that...

it would be "ZOMG!!!!!!LAYWERS REPRESENTING TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!"

Rogue Jedi
firing squad. clean and quick.

Magee
What happened to inocent until proven guilty? America pisses me off, that quote from the a SENIOR official at the pentagon. Saying because they aint detained on US soil they dont have the same rights? Pricks, shouldn't even be that side of the world in the first place. I mean who gave America the right to fuking police the world? -.-

Rogue Jedi
you know what they say.

jaden101
Originally posted by Magee
What happened to inocent until proven guilty? America pisses me off, that quote from the a SENIOR official at the pentagon. Saying because they aint detained on US soil they dont have the same rights? Pricks, shouldn't even be that side of the world in the first place. I mean who gave America the right to fuking police the world? -.-

i find it funny you live in Scotland yet aren't shouting about all the people held on remand in prison which usually sits around 1200 in Scotland on any given day...these are people held for month (and up to a year) at a time before their cases get tried in court...and on many occasions for lesser alleged crimes than terrorism.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee

Apparently the US is like God we do whatever we want and no one is going to stop us because we can just kick their @ss or say its the moral thing to do.

As for who gave us that right, it was us. stick out tongue

jaden101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Apparently the US is like God we do whatever we want and no one is going to stop us because we can just kick their @ss or say its the moral thing to do.

As for who gave us that right, it was us. stick out tongue

you sure are kicking those cave dwelling rag heads in Afghanistan' asses...i mean...5 years to beat a couple of thousand poorly equipped bunch of backwards idiots...almost as long as it took to beat the 3rd reich...who at the time were the most powerful and technologically advanced army in the world...

YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!!...RIDE 'EM COWBOY

Rogue Jedi
at least our armies dont wear dresses. laughing out loud

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
at least our armies dont wear dresses. laughing out loud

pick your chin up off the floor child

http://www.alexismalcolmkilts.bigstep.com/generic14.html

Rogue Jedi
well, i did post a laugh smily, so its pretty obvious i was kidding. i cant believe you took that seriously.

jaden101
well, i did post a laugh smily, so its pretty obvious i was kidding. i cant believe you took that seriously.

i know...but then some people aren't as educated as you and me...so it was really for their benefit...heading off stupidity before it appeared...

i now eagerly await someone posting "i didn't know the US army had kilts...i thought it was just them scotch fellows over in engerland in london what them did that"

Rogue Jedi
i believe that the scot special forces are actually pretty well trained bad asses, if i am not mistaken.

Bardock42
you know what they say.

"The US is shit!"?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
"The US is shit!"?
thats one of them, and i agree, but not the one i was aiming for.

Bardock42
thats one of them, and i agree, but not the one i was aiming for.

Oh okay, "The weather is getting worse every year."?

Mišt
Originally posted by PVS

But they're arrested under US law, detained by US troops and defended by US lawyers, dontcha ****ing love this world?

Rogue Jedi
Oh okay, "The weather is getting worse every year."?
nope, getting colder. sad

Bardock42
nope, getting colder. sad

Yeah, I don't know what you were aiming at then. What do 'they' say?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I don't know what you were aiming at then. What do 'they' say?
you know....."them"....."they" say "this" all the time..... smile big grin stick out tongue wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
you know....."them"....."they" say "this" all the time..... smile big grin stick out tongue wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, I don't know. What did you mean when you said it?

Rogue Jedi
No, I don't know. What did you mean when you said it?
i meant that "they" tend to say "this" alot. "they" = "them"....what "they" say is what i am saying, get it?
wait a minute, are you one of "them?" confused

Bardock42
i meant that "they" tend to say "this" alot. "they" = "them"....what "they" say is what i am saying, get it?
wait a minute, are you one of "them?" confused

No.

Are you trying to be funny?

If you meant to say that "they" tend to say "this" a lot, you shouldn't have said "you know what they say". It makes no sense.

Rogue Jedi
No.

Are you trying to be funny?

If you meant to say that "they" tend to say "this" a lot, you shouldn't have said "you know what they say". It makes no sense.
a bit over your head? wink

Bardock42
a bit over your head? wink

Unlikely.

Rogue Jedi
Unlikely.
hmmmm......you not being able to figure it out says otherwise.

Bardock42
hmmmm......you not being able to figure it out says otherwise.

...I can't figure it out because it is nonsense.

You tried to be funny and failed, saying stupid stuff in the process.

You started out trying to be all funny and smart saying "You know what they say" implying that there is a general phrase or idea that gets repeated often in the context. When called out on it you failed to produce it, because there isn't, because you weren't actually smart or funny, but stupid and dull trying to look smart and funny. So you wanted to cover up by making a complicated sentence and making it seem like a joke. You failed again. All in all, I did not misunderstand the situation, you just ****ed it up. As usually. Cause you are not smart. Which....most probably would agree with.

Rogue Jedi
...I can't figure it out because it is nonsense.

You tried to be funny and failed, saying stupid stuff in the process.

You started out trying to be all funny and smart saying "You know what they say" implying that there is a general phrase or idea that gets repeated often in the context. When called out on it you failed to produce it, because there isn't, because you weren't actually smart or funny, but stupid and dull trying to look smart and funny. So you wanted to cover up by making a complicated sentence and making it seem like a joke. You failed again. All in all, I did not misunderstand the situation, you just ****ed it up. As usually. Cause you are not smart. Which....most probably would agree with.
i am not trying to be funny. what i do find funny is how you constantly seek me out and look for an oppurtunity to lash out at me. go ahead and deny it, we all know you will do that. i dont go by the same rules you and a few other select anal GDF junkies go by, so you target me. i could care less, so give me your best shot.

BTW: it's a riddle, genius. read the last few pages and you will get it, seriously.

Bardock42
i am not trying to be funny. what i do find funny is how you constantly seek me out and look for an oppurtunity to lash out at me. go ahead and deny it, we all know you will do that. i dont go by the same rules you and a few other select anal GDF junkies go by, so you target me. i could care less, so give me your best shot.

BTW: it's a riddle, genius. read the last few pages and you will get it, seriously.

No, look, I don't seek you to lash out against you, you happen to post your nonsensical bullshit in most threads I am interested in (well, no surprise there, seeing as you reply with your idiotic one sentence shit to every GDF thread)....if you start just replying to those I don't care for, we won't have a problem, but where I encounter your stupidity I will call it out.

No it's not. Don't be stupid.

PVS
please, can you pm him you sad tale of persecution and leave the topic be?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
please, can you pm him you sad tale of persecution and leave the topic be?

Yes, yes, sorry.

Rogue Jedi
No, look, I don't seek you to lash out against you, you happen to post your nonsensical bullshit in most threads I am interested in (well, no surprise there, seeing as you reply with your idiotic one sentence shit to every GDF thread)....if you start just replying to those I don't care for, we won't have a problem, but where I encounter your stupidity I will call it out.

No it's not. Don't be stupid.
hush little baby, dont say a word....RJ's gonna buy you a big black bird!!! cool

PVS
hush little baby, dont say a word....RJ's gonna buy you a big black bird!!! cool

please PM your tragically unfunny jokes to bardock instead of posting them here. i would really appreciate it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PVS
please PM your tragically unfunny jokes to bardock instead of posting them here. i would really appreciate it.
its not a joke, its a movie quote. get it right. wink and i dont do pm's, baby.

jaden101
i believe that the scot special forces are actually pretty well trained bad asses, if i am not mistaken.

they sure are...60% of the SAS are scots...

Grimm22
I think its imporant to give everyone a fair trial.

If not for the terrorists, for ourselves. If we betray our morals now, we will only continue to lose who we once were.

Lord Urizen
If they're only suspects then that means thier guiltiness has not yet been proven, they are still innocent by law, and therefore have a right to due process.

Lord Urizen
I think its imporant to give everyone a fair trial.

If not for the terrorists, for ourselves. If we betray our morals now, we will only continue to lose who we once were.

thumb up

True, we should not lower our standards just because someone else's standards are lower....

jaden101
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
thumb up

True, we should not lower our standards just because someone else's standards are lower....

but then even lowering to their dodgy methods doesn't garuantee victory...just ask the russians...who done some horrible things to the mujahadeen in afghanistan and are still doing to their opponents in chechnya...and are still getting their asses severely whooped

Fishy
but then even lowering to their dodgy methods doesn't garuantee victory...just ask the russians...who done some horrible things to the mujahadeen in afghanistan and are still doing to their opponents in chechnya...and are still getting their asses severely whooped

Killing a lot of people just makes the survivors hate you more. The only way to do it is to do it right, not just half.

Half ass tactics like burning a few people will do nothing. Blow an entire town to smithereens and just watch how quickly people surrender. When one of your soldiers gets killed you kill an entire street, when a platoon gets attacked you kill an entire block when a high commander gets killed you execute an entire town....

That will make people think twice, and lower support because they will fear you. And if they can't raise an army for a full out war they won't stand a chance and will stop quickly enough.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Fishy
Killing a lot of people just makes the survivors hate you more. The only way to do it is to do it right, not just half.

Half ass tactics like burning a few people will do nothing. Blow an entire town to smithereens and just watch how quickly people surrender. When one of your soldiers gets killed you kill an entire street, when a platoon gets attacked you kill an entire block when a high commander gets killed you execute an entire town....

That will make people think twice, and lower support because they will fear you. And if they can't raise an army for a full out war they won't stand a chance and will stop quickly enough.

Then we can take the undesirable people by train into death camps and have the final solution.

Fishy
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Then we can take the undesirable people by train into death camps and have the final solution.

Sounds cool big grin

You get the trains I'll get the people to build the railroads before we execute them... With luck a lot of them will die while working on the rail roads, will save us the money of having to gas them

Shakyamunison
Sounds cool big grin

You get the trains I'll get the people to build the railroads before we execute them... With luck a lot of them will die while working on the rail roads, will save us the money of having to gas them

If we widen the definition of what an undesirable person is, we could run our factories with slaves labor. no expression

Capt_Fantastic
Fear is only a temporary deterrent.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Exactly

Eventually people will stop being afraid, and give in to thier hatred and anger. very Tyrannical Empire has crumbled eventually. Every tyrant who has ruled through fear has either lost power due to being assassinated, or due to lashback from his or her subjects.

Rogue Jedi
they sure are...60% of the SAS are scots...
SAS....man, those guys are bad asses.

Fishy
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
If we widen the definition of what an undesirable person is, we could run our factories with slaves labor. no expression

Sounds good I always liked Slaves

Stalin & Genghis Khan come to mind. Probably a hell of a lot more but I don't feel like thinking right now

Robtard
Sounds good I always liked Slaves

Stalin & Genghis Khan come to mind. Probably a hell of a lot more but I don't feel like thinking right now

"Khan-nnnnn! Khan-nnnnn! Khan-nnnnn...!" - Cpt. Kirk

Genghis Khan has a bad and undeserved reputation... He was actually somewhat of progressive/liberal ruler. Read up a bit if your interested or you can just Google 'Genghis Khan Liberal', there's a few decent articles that populate.

-'Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World'
-by Jack Weatherford

-He promoted social tolerance and humanitarian values, outlawing torture, abolishing the sale of women, granting diplomatic immunity, and establishing free trade. He even built schools and championed literacy (thanks to Genghis Khan, Mongolia today has a higher literacy rate than the United States).

-Genghis Khan even promoted all faiths, exempting religious leaders and institutions from taxation. He wasn’t merely trying to keep the peace; he believed that every religion had something significant to offer. “Just as God gave different fingers to the hand,” said his grandson, Mongke Khan, explaining Mongol religious toleration, “so has He given different ways to men.”

Anyhow... back to topic.

PVS

wow this topic sure is reoccuring....ok fine you asked for it

Cjc9nV9p5M4

Fishy

Genghis Khan has a bad and undeserved reputation... He was actually somewhat of progressive/liberal ruler. Read up a bit if your interested or you can just Google 'Genghis Khan Liberal', there's a few decent articles that populate.

-'Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World'
-by Jack Weatherford

-He promoted social tolerance and humanitarian values, outlawing torture, abolishing the sale of women, granting diplomatic immunity, and establishing free trade. He even built schools and championed literacy (thanks to Genghis Khan, Mongolia today has a higher literacy rate than the United States).

-Genghis Khan even promoted all faiths, exempting religious leaders and institutions from taxation. He wasn’t merely trying to keep the peace; he believed that every religion had something significant to offer. “Just as God gave different fingers to the hand,” said his grandson, Mongke Khan, explaining Mongol religious toleration, “so has He given different ways to men.”

Anyhow... back to topic.

and he still killed entire villages just to make the next one surrender. Point is fear worked. It worked with Stalin as well.

Robtard
and he still killed entire villages just to make the next one surrender. Point is fear worked. It worked with Stalin as well.

Of course and I can agree with that point as fear still works today, I just wanted to shed some like on the Genghis "Baby Eater" Khan myth.

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
wow this topic sure is reoccuring....ok fine you asked for it

That made me chuckle... someone has a lot of time of their hands.

FeceMan
What about pain?

Robtard
Originally posted by FeceMan
What about pain?

What type of pain?

Alliance
Originally posted by PVS

pleased? outraged?

discuss

*Looks at US Constitution*

*Looks at Geneva Convention*

Pleased.

FeceMan
"655,000 terrorists imo."

That quote wins. I'm laughing just thinking about it right now...not that it's particularly pertinent to the discussion.

PVS
"655,000 terrorists imo."

That quote wins. I'm laughing just thinking about it right now...not that it's particularly pertinent to the discussion.

i remember that one...i took the bait too if im not mistaken.
yeah, thats from back in the day where i half gave a shit

Symmetric Chaos
What type of pain?

There are so many wonderful types.

I say try 'em all at least one should work.

Rogue Jedi
i guess some people dont care when you compliment their work.

PVS
i guess some people dont care when you compliment their work.

wrong thread

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PVS
wrong thread
i know. i did it on purpose.

Bardock42
i know. i did it on purpose. Why?

Rogue Jedi
dunno, bored. i saw an awesome sig, so i thought i'd compliment the owner. if it'd been your sig, i'd have said the same.

Bardock42
dunno, bored. i saw an awesome sig, so i thought i'd compliment the owner. if it'd been your sig, i'd have said the same.

Jut out of curiosity, have you ever participated on-topic in any GDF thread?

Rogue Jedi
Jut out of curiosity, have you ever participated on-topic in any GDF thread?
are you chewing bubble gum right now?

Bardock42
are you chewing bubble gum right now?

No, why?

lil bitchiness
Yes they should.

Besides, for many Middle Easteners and others Americans are considered terrorists, so...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yes they should.

Besides, for many Middle Easteners and others Americans are considered terrorists, so...
yup, invading their holy land and all that crap. we are all infidels.

lil bitchiness
yup, invading their holy land and all that crap. we are all infidels.
Well...bombing people for 16 years straight, is terrorism. I don't recall America ever being bothered about being an infidel when they trained Taliban, put Saddam in Power in Iraq or educated Osama.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Well...bombing people for 16 years straight, is terrorism. I don't recall America ever being bothered about being an infidel when they trained Taliban, put Saddam in Power in Iraq or educated Osama.
another good point.....perhaps we have grown too big for our breeches?

snoochyboochies
I'm not that hot on camp x-ray but I dont think it's where actually keep people for whom they have enough evidence to prosecute because obviously if they did, they'd have rights to lawyers anyway. Given this fact, I believe taht they do deserve this right as most of them are there until the US finds some shit on them. If you've got evidence to charge, you prosecute, if not, you gotta let em go. They just make their own rules up.

The money would be far better spent on suvrveillance. Let them go, see who they associate with and them nail 'em with enough evidence. I don't know how many attacks they've stopped in the US but there seems a trial or two every year here in the UK where some guys are getting locked up for conspiracy to commit murder. Of course they hit us once but the bad guys need only get lucky once. The Police need to be lucky every time.

But it certainly is a sad thought that some people there might actually be innocent. Hopefully they're all guilty as sin i which case, who cares?!

snoochyboochies
Originally posted by snoochyboochies
I'm not that hot on camp x-ray but I dont think it's where actually keep people for whom they have enough evidence to prosecute because obviously if they did, they'd have rights to lawyers anyway. Given this fact, I believe that they do deserve this right as most of them are there simply until the US finds some shit on them. If you've got evidence to charge, you prosecute, if not, you gotta let em go. The US government just make their own rules up.

The money would be far better spent on suvrveillance. Let them go, see who they associate with and them nail 'em with enough evidence. I don't know how many attacks they've stopped in the US but there seems a trial or two every year here in the UK where some guys are getting locked up for conspiracy to commit murder/terrorist acts etc. Of course they hit us once but the bad guys need only get lucky once. The Police need to be lucky every time.

But it certainly is a sad thought that some people there might actually be innocent. Hopefully they're all guilty as sin i which case, who cares?!

Capt_Fantastic
What about pain?

I guess that depends on how much pain. Even pain is temporary. I could go on, but then I'd sound like I was trying to work Star Wars prequels into the conversation.

Rogue Jedi
dont say that. never say that again, i beg you.

Capt_Fantastic
dont say that. never say that again, i beg you.

I didn't make you embarrassed by the prequels, I'm just the guy pointing it out. Like far too many before me.

Rogue Jedi
I didn't make you embarrassed by the prequels, I'm just the guy pointing it out. Like far too many before me.
i misunderstood, i thought you were talking like episode 7, 8 and 9.

Bardock42
i misunderstood, i thought you were talking like episode 7, 8 and 9.

...although he clearly said prequels?

Rogue Jedi
...although he clearly said prequels?
yessir. i misread and posted a rebuttal. big grin

Bardock42
yessir. i misread and posted a rebuttal. big grin

Episode 7, 8 and 9 could be fun...maybe they can revolve around some Alliance folks (terrorists) being captured and tortured and Palpatine wondering whether they should get a fair trial.

Rogue Jedi
Episode 7, 8 and 9 could be fun...maybe they can revolve around some Alliance folks (terrorists) being captured and tortured and Palpatine wondering whether they should get a fair trial.
but palpy is dead.

Bardock42
but palpy is dead.

Not in the EU, also it would only be named 7,8 and 9 it would play between 4 and 6 obviously.

Rogue Jedi
whatever the case, they should leave it alone.....now....how about those terrorists?

reggie_jax
edited

chillmeistergen
In answer to the question yes. The key word here is 'suspects'

PVS
the key word is not "suspects" though is it?
after all how can one's guilt or innocence be proven without
due process?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by PVS
the key word is not "suspects" though is it?
after all how can one's guilt or innocence be proven without
due process?

Yes but crime is crime and all suspects of criminal activity should be treated equally unless this terrorist in particular is an iconic figure such Osama as he would have obvious aid from associates

Alliance
Yes, and then he should be treated totally differently, because thats what Justice is all about.

PVS
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yes but crime is crime and all suspects of criminal activity should be treated equally unless this terrorist in particular is an iconic figure such Osama as he would have obvious aid from associates

even an iconic figure has the right to due process. if not we are nothing more than assassins.

Alliance
...oh wait...

PVS
yeah yeah, i know. the point is there is a big difference for an evil committed and public acknowledgement/acceptance of that evil.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Alliance
...oh wait...

I know you aint talking about Saddam...

chillmeistergen
I hope they are talking about Sadam he should not have been executed. It was stooping to his level, most of the people celebrating his death didn't even know what he was put to death for and were just celebrating because they knew there's a 'war on terror'

PVS
...not to mention that the executioners were shiite death squad members....basically gutter trash terrorists. whats even more ironic is bin laden probably watched that on tv and did the dance of joy.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, thats from back in the day where i half gave a shit
I guess KMC learned you good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.