Validus/Fatal Five,Classic Juggernaut & Bizarro vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

thanos have the map of all ending, ill stone, ig, hoti? wink

The Fake Macoy
How strong is current Validus? Is he still able to take on Superboy and Mon-el at the same time?

charlemagne9746
Validus couldn't take it alone....Darkseid defeated Validus with just the wave of his hand before...and DS and Thanos are said to be basically equals.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
thanos have the map of all ending, ill stone, ig, hoti? wink

Waiting smile

golem370
Thanos that fought Odin

Juntai
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Validus couldn't take it alone....Darkseid defeated Validus with just the wave of his hand before...and DS and Thanos are said to be basically equals. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pbfc5f1f8c8863de17f2156405dc7b135/f9db793f.jpg

I'm not sure Thanos could repeat the wave of the hand trick.
Seeing as how he turned him into a mortal child.

golem370
Thanos did turn a skrull to stone via matter manipulation

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Juntai
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pbfc5f1f8c8863de17f2156405dc7b135/f9db793f.jpg

I'm not sure Thanos could repeat the wave of the hand trick.
Seeing as how he turned him into a mortal child.

You forgot to mention that that "mortal child" was the original form he started out as. Darkseid made him from that into Validus in the first place, so naturally he could turn him back.

golem370
Made a house appear out of no where

Juntai
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You forgot to mention that that "mortal child" was the original form he started out as. Darkseid made him from that into Validus in the first place, so naturally he could turn him back. Darkseid giveth and Darkseid taketh away.

I've seen nothing to believe Thanos could repeat either feat.

golem370
Like I said he has matter manipulation which shows he could do that.

Juntai
Like I said he has matter manipulation which shows he could do that. Turning a child into a giant team bashing monster of great power, or vice versa, is a lot different than anything you've described, or Thanos has done in a moments notice.

golem370
pics

golem370
How about using dna to great a being more powerful then Galactus

Juntai
How about using dna to great a being more powerful then Galactus Not the same thing, and not applicable here, he didn't do it with a wave of his hand.

golem370
Alright granted but Thanos stood toe to toe with Odin Tyrant and Magus he was able to impress Odin and Tyrant in battle saying he was more powerful then the others I guessing he meant Silver Surfer Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill who Tyrant beat with ease

golem370
He killed the most dangerous Mercenary Army in battle to test himself and was impressed with the skill or power saying they barely came him trouble.

Juntai
Alright granted but Thanos stood toe to toe with Odin Tyrant and Magus he was able to impress Odin and Tyrant in battle saying he was more powerful then the others I guessing he meant Silver Surfer Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill who Tyrant beat with easr Yeah, but then he ran away, and pretty much admitted Tyrant could kill him. What's your point? We know Thanos has more raw power than Surfer, I wasn't debating that. I was simply going against what was said earlier that Thanos could do away with Validus with a wave of his hand like Darkseid did. Without context it would seem feasible, if Darkseid did it, why not Thanos? But that person didn't include the fact that the wave of the hand, turned him into a mortal child, something Thanos has not showed the capacity to perform.

golem370
Alright but who wins?

golem370
I read Thanos say he was not impressed with Tyrant and he thought he would be more of a challenge I also saw Tyrant hit Thanos with a blow that destroy his ship and then Thanos rose without a scratch. Somebody said Tyrant had ripped Thanos to shreds which infact it was his clothes that were ripped. Marvel played with Thanos' abilities one he had trouble with Thor and Thing but then he stood toe to toe with people like Odin and Tyrant.

Juntai
I dunno, a lot of variables here.
How would one say Thanos does against Mano's anti-matter hand that obliterates anything it touches?
Or the cosmic axe that can cut through anything, even if it doesn't make sense. - such as he likely swing the axe and cut the power cosmic away from Thanos?

Either of those could be accomplished with Bizarro, Validus and Juggs leading the physical battle. They would take some effort to put down.

Thanos is straight up the most powerful guy here overall, but the team is kind of rediculous.

Juntai
I read Thanos say he was not impressed with Tyrant and he thought he would be more of a challenge I also saw Tyrant hit Thanos with a blow that destroy his ship and then Thanos rose without a scratch. Somebody said Tyrant had ripped Thanos to shreds which infact it was his clothes that were ripped. Marvel played with Thanos' abilities one he had trouble with Thor and Thing but then he stood toe to toe with people like Odin and Tyrant. Might depend on what confrontation you're reading, iirc, Tyrant said something about killing Thanos now, and Thanos said something to effect of "I don't doubt you could, but that won't be today." And teleported away.

I'm wanting to say he was invariably impressed.

You don't talk shit about a guy's power, admit he could kill you, then run away from him.

golem370
You do know it's Thanos vs Validus,Juggernaut and Bizarro right? Because when I wrote Validus/Fatal Five it was to show who and what team he came from. Sorry If that wasn't clear.

Juntai
Yeah, it wasn't clear.

Thanos should beat a couple of dumb brutes, given enough time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.